One Direction Preferences

By liamxangel

One Direction Preferences . These preferences are from Tumblr and by myself xx More

He smacks your bum
He Runs You a Bath
Squishing Into A Single Bed
You can't sleep
How he comforts your baby
You and your child surprise him on tour
How you both sleep
You see him cry for the first time
Pickup Line He Uses
You catch him cheating
He Catches You Trying to Kill Yourself (part 1)
You stay in bed ( all day )
i can't save you ( you're sick )
Just Friends
Him
bye
Sleepless Nights
He hears you sing for the first time
He leaves for tour
Cute Father/Daughter Moment
Fights part 1
Two Pieces by Demi Lovato
First Kiss
Paparazzi
He Gets a Girlfriend
April fools
You're Not British
You're Just Friends and He Accidentally Touches Your Boobs
Halloween Costumes
You get drunk
You tell him you are pregnant
Mother's day
You do Something Embarrassing that He Finds Cute...
You Give him the Silent Treatment...
You go camping
Laundry
Official
Sleepovers
The baby up wakes in the middle of the night
Texting Conversations
Song preference
Meeting the Parents
The Wedding Day
Honeymooning
You're/He's Drunk
You find them asleep

You play sports together

800 3 0
By liamxangel

Louis: "Come on get it past me I dare you," Louis says shuffling from side to side. You wish he wasn't such a competitive soccer player. You just wanted to play a fun game, but he had to use the opportunity to show you that he was the best. You start out trying to kick it high and then you aim for the corners. He blocks every shot. "Ha, you're going to have to try harder then that babe," he says obviously not breaking a sweat. Then you fake aiming for one side and kick it in the other direction, but he still blocks it then slams it into the ground. He continues to block and shove it in your face each time. "Admit defeat and just give up you're hopeless," he brags, "I'm just too good you can't compete." You've had enough so you aim for his nuts, and without thinking you just kick it. You see him put his hands down to catch it but he must have missed. The ball fell down as he leaned forward and fell to the side in pain. You yell, "Oh, I'm so sorry," as you run over to him. "You did that on purpose," he whines. "No I didn't," you lie, "Why would I do that?" "Don't lie to me," he says about to tear up, "I'm in too much pain to be lied to right now." "Well, I might have been aiming there a little bit," you admit. "A little bit or a lot a bit," he growls. "A lot a bit," you say nervously. He stops tensing up and looks at you with a big smile. "You where really aiming for my balls," he questions in surprise. "You were faking," you ask. "Yeah I caught it, but I wanted to know your intentions on the last one; I can't believe you" he replies sarcastically. "You underestimate me Louis Tomlinson," you say with a smirk. "I guess I do, but this vicious side of you is turning me on," he says pulling you down to the ground with him. "Really, prove it" you say. He starts moving his lips to yours but you quickly put your hand over your mouth and he kisses that instead. He backs his head up and gives you a confused look. "Now who's blocking who," you say, "You're going to have to try a lot harder if you ever want to kiss these lips again." "Challenge accepted," he says then tackles you and pins you on the grass as you do everything you can to keep your lips from his.

Harry: Liam and Niall were waiting on the other side of the badminton net. "Harry I didn't know we where playing doubles. I thought it was just going to be the two of us," you yell. "Yeah, well, I bet them that I could beat them alone and I did, so they bet me that I couldn't beat them with you on my team," Harry explained. "Rude," I said slightly insulted, "I'm not that bad." They all just stared back at me with confused looks. "Ok, ok I'm not great, but I'll have you know that I've been practicing and you're all in for a surprise," I explained. "Doesn't matter you're both going down," Niall shouted, "And we're going to eat your sandwich Harry." "You guys are weird. Most people just bet with money," you say. "But we're not like most people," Liam adds then quickly states the score and serves the birdie into your forehead. "Hey, I wasn't ready," you say annoyed. "I wait for no one," Liam says holding back a smile then puts his hand up for you to throw him the birdie. He counts it then serves it to you again and you miss it completely. You keep missing it until the set is over. Harry comes over and whispers into you ear, "Just remember watch the birdie not your racket." You listen to his advice, but just hit it way out of bounds. The rallies continue to end with you until the last set. It's impossible for you two to win, but Harry says he wants to keep going as a formality. You feel bad that you ruined the game for him so when you see the birdie fly above your head you hit it as hard as you can and hope for the best. It whizzes past the net and hits Niall in the eye. "Gez," he says grabbing his eye. Apparently he wasn't expecting that from you. You apologize nervous that you actually hurt him while Harry cracks up behind you. Liam serves the game point behind you before you two could get back into position. "We win," he says as he grabs the back of Niall's shirt to drag him into our kitchen. "Yeah buddy," Niall says as he lets go of his eye obviously faking the pain the whole time. You just stand there dazed and confused about what just happened. "That was the best game ever," Harry says as he picks you up by your torso and twirls you around. "But we lost," you remind him while you're still in his arms. "But you won your first point and hit your first victim. That's a step in the right direction," Harry tells you as he puts you down. "So you don't mind being my doubles partner," you ask. "No, you're the best partner I ever had," he says, "I'll be your doubles partner for life whenever you let me." "Deal," you reply as you wrap your arms around his neck and lean in to kiss him.

Zayn: "Hey do you guys want to play couples dodge ball?" Zayn asks the group. "Whoa, Zayn when did you get here?" Harry asks. Zayn just shakes his head staring him down. "I'll play," you say waiting to see if anyone else will play. Danielle and Liam agree to play right away. Louis says, "We'll play." "Excuse me," Eleanor responds, "did you just answer for me?" "Sorry. Do you want to play," he asks. "Yes, thanks for asking," she teases. "What about the people who don't have significant others," Niall asks. "Excuse me," Harry jokes punching Niall's shoulder, "I'm right here." "We call Liam and Danielle on our team," Louis quickly yells after discussing it with Eleanor. "Great," Zayn says looking at Harry and Niall. You were happy that he didn't consider you the weakest link. You all head to their concert rehearsal room. He kisses your cheek, "For good luck," he whispers into your ear. "Get a room," Louis yells before forcefully kissing Eleanor on the lips. Once he stops she slugs his harm angrily. Everyone looks over to Liam who awkwardly looks at Danielle and then back at everyone else and just shakes his head. Then everyone looks to Niall, who looks to Harry who's staring at Niall and moving his eyebrows up and down. "Let just play," Niall says. The game starts out like you'd expect. Louis fakes like he's going to throw the ball really hard at you but flings it behind him just to mess with you. Zayn helps you deal with Louis. Harry's missing every person he aims for. He can't even hit Eleanor who's not even trying or moving. Liam, Niall, and Danielle are all going at it on your side. You see Danielle get hit in her leg. One down. "How, dare you hit my girlfriend," Liam says with fire in his eyes. Niall backs away. You pause to watch this play out. Harry see's Liam wind up to throw it, "Noooo," he says as he leaps in front of Niall and the ball hits him on the top of his forehead and somehow bounces off and lands on Niall's foot before hitting the ground. Liam smiles and looks over to Danielle as she cheers. "Nice try Harry, but I could have just ducked," he tells him as he drags him out off the game. You find the Narry-love adorable until something hit you side. Louis is smiling, "Got you," he says kicking you out of the game. You look to Zayn who doesn't seem worried at all, and then take a seat next to Harry. "Three against one and we have all the balls," Louis smirks evilly, "you're going down Zayn."  He just shakes his head as all of them including Eleanor, because Louis somehow convinced her to participate. They all throw them, but somehow he manages to dodge each one. "Like a ninja," Harry says in awe. Zayn quickly picks up two balls and hits Eleanor and Liam with two throws. Then Louis throws a ball at Zayn and he catches it. Niall and Harry leap up to hug each other "We won," Harry says. "Impressive," you say heading over to hug Zayn. "Well, I had my good luck charm here," he says taping your lips. 

Liam: "Why don't we make this game of HORSE more interesting," Liam asks. "What do you have planned," you ask. "I think the winner should get to make the loser do whatever the winner wants," he says. "Hmm, what do you want me to do if I lose," you ask. "You don't get to know beforehand; taking the risk is all part of the fun," he explains. "Okay deal," you say putting your hand out so you two can shake on it. "It's on Liam Payne," you say throwing the ball behind your head and completely missing the basket. Liam laughs, "Was that your first shot," he questions. "Thought it was worth a try," you say shrugging. He chases after the ball and makes a shot from the three-point line. You try but you can't make it. He misses the next one, so you get to choose. Being highly unrealistic you try to take a shot from behind the basket. You like to rely on luck, but you aim too far to the side and miss the hoop. He takes a shot right in front of the basket backwards. You can normally make those, but you hit the backboard too hard. "You're a Ho," you hear Liam say. "Huh, why, what did I do?" you ask. "No I said you're at HO. You know in the game," he explains laughing at your obliviousness. "Oh, right," you say relieved. He misses every once and a while, but every time you go behind the hoop to try to get it in. You're too stubborn to try anywhere else.  He keeps trying to psych you out about what he's going to make you do. Pretty soon you're at HORS, but Liam's decided to only shoot from the back of the hoop with you. Amazingly after only three tries he got one in. Annoyed you shoot it with one last hope that you'll get lucky, but you miss again. "Okay what do you want me to do," you ask Liam suspiciously. "I want you to wash the dishes," Liam says like he's really getting you good. "Liam you never do the dishes, why is this any different," you ask. "I just really hate doing dishes, and I don't want you to get upset about me ignoring them again," he explains. "Well if I won I would just make you buy a new dishwasher," you say amazed he hasn't thought of it yet. "That would be smart," he agrees, "but until then since I won... will you do them." "Yeah babe, but we're getting a new dishwasher tomorrow," you explain. "You got it," he says.

Niall: Niall seemed bummed as he plopped down on the couch next to you and sighed. "No golf today," he told you. "Oh, what happened," you ask. "Harry's girlfriend wants him to stay at her place longer while he's home, so he can't leave." "That's too bad," you say. "Yeah I was really looking forward to playing again it's been so long," he says defeated.  "Well, if you want, I could play," you offer. "Really, I didn't even know you liked golfing," he responded slightly shocked. "Yeah sure I love golf.... mini golf," you reply trying to hold back a smile. "Ha, ha very funny," he says. "No I'm serious, do you want to go mini golfing?" you ask. "Hmm, where would we go? If we go to a public course we'll be bombarded with fans and paparazzi," he questions. "Well I do happen to have some connections," you explain. He leans his head back intrigued to hear your plans. My uncle owns a small arcade with a mini golf course. It's not great, but we can reserve it just for us and if people find us I'll be amazed," you plead. "I guess we can try," he agrees. You drive and hid Niall in the back, because no one will follow you if you leave "alone". When you arrive at your uncle's arcade he welcomes both of you with open arms, and it's just like you remembered it when you were a kid. He hasn't repaired anything so it's really old and run down even more then it was before. It's become kind of a joke course so he only has a few loyal customers that could care less that Niall is there. When Niall sees the course he continues to giggle at the crazy obstacles on each hole. There are some obstructions that are obviously not intentional, but Niall says that you have to play the hole "as it lies" and won't let you move anything. At the 9th hole Niall hit the ball into a tunnel hole that was suppose to lead to the real hole, but his ball just got stuck and you had to get another from the front desk. At the 12th hole Niall hit a hole-in-one, but when he went to get his ball he also pulled out a frog on top of it. "Hey there little buddy," he says laughing really hard and holding it up for you to see. You both laugh as he frees it because it just hops back into the hole. Niall just shrugs. "It must be his home," you giggle. After the two of you are done messing around at each hole you find your uncle to thank him and say goodbye. "How'd it go," he asks. "So good that we'll be back soon for sure," Niall says. "Really," you say shocked. "Yeah this place reminds me what it's like to be normal again," he explains, "and I forgot how much fun it is." As you head over to the car you joke, "It can be our secret escape." "Our messed up secret escape," he chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 771 44
These are preferences about One Direction :) Enjoy reading!
73.6K 251 104
One Direction Preferences and Imagines
61.3K 406 26
Enjoy
1.9K 16 52
One Direction preferences