The Perfect Date

By NatureProductions

| Novel | ~2017 ~ Book 1 - The Perfect Date series A charismatic man walks into a restaurant and gets serv... More

Writer's note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fouteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine

Chapter thirteen

135 10 1
By NatureProductions

( Perspective of Johnathan )

After I said goodbye to Lucas, Liam watched me as I approached the car. He stepped into the car as I did the same and he glared at me.

"You're... did you like... was the date okay?"

"Yea."

"Did he try anything?"

I saw him glance over at Lucas's car as he drove away.

"No, he... didn't try anything."

Anything bad at least.

"Good, I don't feel like chopping off dicks tonight."

"You can never go a day without saying anything lewd."

"I wouldn't be myself if I didn't."

He started the car and started our way home.

( Perspective of Lucas )

I was driving home and I was reliving every moment of the date. I remembered john's handsome smile and his adorable laugh. It took about ten minutes into the date for him to get comfortable enough to make jokes and to eat from the same fork as me, which I didn't mind at all.

I felt happiness and hope in my heart and was smiling the entire way home, picturing John's face.

I really hope I'll be able to see him.

( Perspective of Johnathan )

I stood there trapped with wrists held against the wall by strong hands, seeming never to loosen their grip. A warm, hard body pressed against mine as I feel his breath brush against my face, sending shivers down my spine. I gazed into the stranger's piercing, hooded, blue eyes as he gazed into mine, instantly recognizing his smirk.

With every breath, I anticipated what would happen next and it was killing me inside. Heat enveloped my body and I felt his tender, sweet kisses on my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, and my lips. Moving our lips together in rhythmic motions, my heart skipped multiple beats. I'm feeling like I'm on cloud nine as I hear a soft moan escape my mouth at the sensation of his lips and tongue on my neck.

All of a sudden, I'm naked, on my bed. I feel his soft hands caress my body all over and soon, I feel him inside of me. I could feel him throb and grow as he gently thrusted; I bit my lip and desperately needed more of him. I let out a gasp, followed by a moan, earning a smirk from him. I gazed into his eyes and he opened his mouth to speak.

"My precious little munchkin."

He chuckled and it filled my heart with joy, filling my ears with sound.

"John, John... wake up dammit!"

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in my room. I glanced around the dark space and realized that I was embracing Liam. I looked at his aggravated, confused expression.

"Dude, What kind of dream... your... penis is pressing onto my back... shit, move John," Liam chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

I moved away from him and he just busted out laughing.

"John, what the hell were you dreaming about?"

I glanced over at Liam and he was smirking, glaring at me as if he knew my secrets. I was so embarrassed and I wanted to disappear from the room.

"Lucas."

"Damn, one date and you're already having wet dreams about the man? I mean, you were basically humping me."

"I'm sorry!"

He laughed.

"Your embarrassment is so cute."

"Shut up Liam."

"Lucas turns you on so much."

"Liam!"

"Lucas, fuck me Lucas!"

"Shut the hell up!"

He laughed more and I could imagine the look on his face as I was turned away from him, covering my head with my pillow.

"I'm just teasing you, gosh."

"Just go to sleep."

"I'm afraid to go to sleep with you next to me, being horny and all."

"Liam!"

"Haha."

( Perspective of Lucas )

"Dude, What am I going to do? What if I act all weird around her?"

It was the next day and Josh was over at my house, getting ready for his date with Cassandra. I told him that I would be going with him, only to watch them and see how it goes.

"You know, you don't have to go out with her."

"Yes I do... I asked her out six days ago... canceling now would be messed up."

"Yea, but you'd avoid embarrassing yourself, considering how nervous you're becoming. Look, you'll be fine. This is, like I said earlier, an experiment. If you like the kiss with her more than our kiss, then you can consider yourself straight and forget about our kiss. If you liked ours more, then you're gay and I'll help you find a boyfriend."

"I don't want your help finding a boyfriend... if I'm gay."

You're gay Josh.

"I think, I have someone in mind that you might like, but I'll have to talk to him more to make sure."

"I don't care... just let me do the picking."

"Sure."
...

I drove Josh to the restaurant and watched as he and Cassandra met each other and talked. He walked her into the restaurant and they ended up eating outside. I stayed in the car and watched as they conversed.

( Perspective of Josh )

Lucas is so annoying, but I love him for at least trying to help me. That kiss between us confused me even more. I liked it so much in fact that I'm even rethinking this entire thing and considering walking away from this date all together.

"Did you hear what I said Josh?"

Cassandra was smiling at me as she sat across from me with her fork in her hand.

"No, I'm sorry."

She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I asked how you liked your job."

"Oh, I love it, how about yours?"

"It's... it's a job. I can't say that I love it, but it pays the bills."

"I can relate on that one."

"Have you been on many dates?"

"No, not lately. You're the only guy I've been out with besides my friend John."

"John?"

"Yea, your friend and him are dating each other."

"Oh right."

"Speaking of him, is he... legit?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, he's a legit person, looking for a legit relationship right?"

"Uh, I think so, why?"

"Ya know, John is a sweet guy, I just don't want him being used."

"Oh... Lucas is a nice guy, he wouldn't do that sort of thing."

"I hope you're right."

Cassandra stared at me as I ate.

"You're really handsome, like sexy."

"Thanks, you're... you're
pretty sexy too."

It sounded cringe worthy coming out of my mouth. She flipped her hair and giggled.

"Thanks, you're sweet."

I had a strange feeling, like I was forcing myself to be interested in her. I wanted so badly to like her, but I don't... I'm really struggling not to think about Lucas and his lips. That's so weird, I don't like my friend... never. But the point is, I'm thinking about a guy.

"You seem very distracted, are you feeling alright?"

"Yea, I'm just tired is all."
...

After the date, I followed her to her car and she stared at me with a smirk.

"Tonight was really fun."

"Yea, It was."

She bit her lip as she stared at my lips.

I guess this is it, the moment I've been looking forward to the entire night... to see if I'm gay or not.

I leaned in and she gladly followed my lead, leaning in as well. We kissed and it grew intense, only I didn't feel anything... anything down below my belt either. She moved back and I didn't feel anything different.

Would a kiss really determine wether or not... I mean, I didn't feel anything... I'm not attracted to her at all... am... am I gay... I'm gay... I'm gay... I'm a gay cock loving son of a whore.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

"It's nothing."

"Alright, talk to me later?"

"Sure."

( Perspective of Lucas )

They just kissed; I wonder what's going to happen when he comes back and sits in the car.

He sat down in his seat and sighed.

"So, what's the..."

"I'm straight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 26.8K 34
❝My heart is for sale. ❞ BOOK 1 (WAYWARD SERIES) Copyright © 2016 by Zoe Golden.
1.4M 38.4K 36
❝ Call me Daddy Princess ❞ ∙ Book 1 To The Daddy Series © RoseNesha, 2018 All Rights Reserved
3.6M 163K 40
On the same night Miller was going to propose to his girlfriend of two years. She announced her engagement to another man over dinner. Heartbroken an...
268K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...