Concerts (Ville valo x reader)

By Zombiegirl143

You play as a girl named Amber who is a stage helped and one evening you end up working for HIM. You find Vil... More

Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12....
A/N (a little talk with author)
Chapter 13....
Chapter 14.....
Chapter 15....
Chapter 16....
Chapter 17....
Chapter 18....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20.....
A/N 1k thank you
Chapter 21....

Chapter one...

1K 15 4
By Zombiegirl143

(Ambers p.o.v) 

  I drove to work and got on set for the show of a band tonight, my boss still didn't tell me who the band was so I was guessing it was one band I loved to death since my boss made us fill a sheet out saying what bands we love and don't love. It was long and boring until 5 pm hit and the tour bus pulled up, I saw a few guys laughing and standing there but couldn't see there faces. I had to rush out on the stage to get set up ready and help with sound check. I heard someone walk up behind me in a low voice say "well hello there beautiful" it sounded familiar and you turned around. Ville Valo was staring right into your eyes and smiling at you "oh uh hi " I said like the nerves person I am even when I talk to new people. 

   He smiled even more and asked me "what's your name miss", I couldn't speak at first but I finally spoke up "I'm Amber sorry I just didn't expect you to talk to me" I said shaking a little. He smiled again and laughed a bit "sorry to disturb you but I just thought I'd say hi". I smiled back at him and nodded my head "well hey I'm not that busy". I heard my boss call the guys to get ready and Ville looked at me "I'll talk to you after the show my love" he said and kissing my hand. I blushed a bit and he walked away.

Hello everyone and I know if your a fan of my stories (or a stalker) I don't really right love stories but since HIM is going to not be a band anymore I decided to write a story cause why not also I saw not to many stories with Ville Valo. Anyway hope you like it and stay tuned for more chapters.

Continue Reading