Is This Real? || Wen Junhui F...

De 17moonjunnie

"Is this real?" "You tell me." Mais

Smile Flower
Healing
Pretty U
Bogo Sipda
Adore U
Without You
Pinwheel
Fast Pace
PlayBoy
Somewhat Hiatus?¿?
Monster
Confession
a/n

Trauma

300 9 3
De 17moonjunnie

Jun's P.O.V.

Shit. She's not answering. I'm fucked. I glared at Tzuyu who was next to me. "Why did you answer it?", I asked, gritting my teeth in the process.

She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "That whore needs to back the fuck up. I don't know who the hell she thinks she is to talk to my man."

"I'm not some type of fucking toy Tzuyu"

"Oh come on babe, that's not what I meant. Come here I wanna have another round." She sat on my lap facing me and kissed me. I pushed her off. I'm not in the mood for this. God Damn I feel so guilty right now. I put my clothes back on, got my stuff, and headed for the door.

"What the hell is so great about her anyway!? Maybe you should go date that bitch instead!", Tzuyu yelled before I could leave. To be honest she doesn't do that very often. But she was pissing me off.

"Tzuyu...", I warned. I was losing my patience. "What does she have that I don't? An ugly face? Bad proportions? A horrid sense of fashion?", she paused for a second. Then she began again, "Ohhhh....maybe you just want a one night stand? I mean... if you're curious and desperate enough. I guess it's normal to think about dumbass sexual fantasies-" 

"TZUYU!", I yelled. How dare she talk about my best friend like that. I'd never do such a thing. Arin is beautiful, her figure is gorgeous, and her style is so simple but sexy... Wait- what am I saying!? I mentally slapped my self before I just left without saying another word. I needed to see Arin.

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

What a whore. But you know what? I don't care anymore. Jun can go and be with that bitch. I already have plenty of men to satisfy my needs at any time... |(^.~)/

Arin's P.O.V.

I've been crying for 30 minutes so far. I don't even know why. Well actually, I kinda do... I mean I was a bitch to Mingyu after all. But why did the fact that Jun and Tzuyu were... doing things... hurt me so much. I don't see him in that way...or do I...?  I looked at the time - 2:27 a.m. I closed my eyes and fell onto my bed. So much shit has happened in 24 hours. At least I have the whole Sunday to attempt to relax and get my shit together. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. Who'd be awake at 2 in the morning? "Wh- who is it...?" I sputtered out. I didn't mean to, it's just that I was nervous for some reason.

"Umm... UPS delivery for... Kim Ah Rin...", I heard the person outside say. Strange... I didn't put 2 a.m. during my delivery hours. Oh well. I went to go open the door and as soon as I did, a tall man turned me around (facing me away from him). He put one hand over my mouth and the other was used to hold my hips so I would stop moving. I tried my best to scream or get out of his grip or something, but nothing worked. I'm trying my best not to cry because I know panicking won't help me at all. I heard him kick the door closed and it locked. Damn those auto locked doors... but once the door closed, the man said,"Relax, it's just me." Wait... that familiar voice...

JUN!? He let go of me and I immediately turned around and slapped him straight across the face. "WHAT THE HELL!?", I yelled. I didn't want to see him. Not now... why was he here? 

(A/N- The next part is a dialogue; J=Jun & A=Arin)

J: Shreya I-

A: I don't wanna hear it Jun.

J: Please listen to me for a second!

A: Why would you answer the phone in the middle of-

J: That wasn't me! It was Tzuyu!

A: ...R-really?

J- Yes! I'm so so sorry that happened! I know you were probably calling me for something important but-

A: So you still don't believe me?

J: What?

A: I told you that she's cheating on you, Jun. I can't make this stuff up. It's been a year now and once you realize that what I'm saying is true, you'll be heartbroken. Then you'll come crying to me. You'd seek the comfort that I won't give you.

J: (He looked shocked) A-Arin...

A: What?

J: Help me then. If she really is cheating on me, I need proof. Help me find it. Please.

A: Finally. I've been waiting for you to say that since last year *sniffle*. You'll see that I wasn't lying. You won't get hu-*voice crack*-rt.

A tear slipped from my face. When he came, I tried to hold back the pain I'd been feeling for the night. I didn't want to show him my vulnerable side. But I couldn't hold it back anymore. I missed him. I want him to straddle me in his embrace and comfort me.

Just like back then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's exactly what he did.

He wrapped his arms around me and sat us down on the bed. This time I cried. I felt him patting my back saying things like "it's okay" "relax" "don't worry..." in his sexy, raspy voice. Wait, I really shouldn't ruin the mood like that...we're just friends after all. I started to feel a bit better, but my heart still hung heavy. I didn't let it all out yet. 

"What happened?", Jun finally asked.

I told him everything that happened between Mingyu and I. It hurt but at the same time, it was great to get it off my chest, even if it was temporarily. "I'm so sorry you went through that alone, but you shouldn't have led him on.", he said. I sighed, "I know... I'm terrible." "No your not. You just didn't know what was going on. Life's complicated.", He said quickly and laughed. We sat there hugging each other for a few more minutes in silence. At least I finally calmed down. Then I got out of his lap and checked the time- 3:19 a.m. 

A- "I'm gonna go to sleep now. Umm... you can stay here since it's late."

J- "Thanks. I think I'll go take a quick shower.

A- "Good. You smell like sex and whore."

J- "Damn. Well sleep tight I guess..."

A- *giggles* "Night"

He nods and went to take a shower. When he came out, he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. 

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgommgomgomgomgomgomgomgommgogmogomomgomgomgomgomgomg

I started to smile and felt this weird warmth in my heart. It made me feel loved. It made me feel cared for. It made me feel protected. It was making me fall in...

Love

Author's Note - Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so sorry that I couldn't make a special chapter for Thanksgiving! Anyways... what do you think is gonna go down with Shreya and Jun? What about Mingyu and Tzuyu? What about the rest of the squad? Keep reading to fing out! (This is so cliche sorry >.<)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.3K 117 18
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES, YOU CAN ALSO REQUESTS PEOPLE
150K 3.3K 37
"hi my name is Hong Jiseol and i am Joshua's younger sister" ◎ may contain SMUTS and harsh/foul language.
17K 215 21
seventeen imagines; expect for grammatical errors
72.7K 1.8K 73
#1-dokyeom #1-pledis