Incognito You

By thetornprincess

SPG WARNING: 🔥🔥🔥 Highest Rank : #1 in Rastro (5/11/2018) #1 in girltogirl (6/25/2018) #1 in gdc (1/12/201... More

Welcome To The Club
Keeping Distance
Wrestling With Cupid
Setting Things Straight
Falling Harder
Its Official
OCD
Fucklust
Jake Cyrus
Moaning The Night Away
Surprise
Detached
Toxic Love
In The Real World
Long Overdue
Sinking Into Confusion
Happy To Be Wrong
Facing The Music
Unfortunate Reunion
Badass Doctor VS Hotshot Photographer
Lady Boss VS Beauty Queen
General Cleaning
Aphrodisiac
Despedida Panty
Before It Explodes
A Year Without Rain
Moving Mountains
Getting Back On Track
Boss / Wife
I Love You As Always
Pulot Gata
Shit Happens
Meeting Halfway
A Bun In The Oven
Paglilihi Be Like
Hello Precious
Empty Spaces
Baby Stefanie
The Mother Versus The Wife
Busted
Always Be Our Baby
Final Authors Note
It's All Worth It

Boss Battle

6K 275 133
By thetornprincess

/'You can't lose what you never had,
You can't keep what's not yours,
and you can't hold on to something that doesnt want to stay.'
-Anonymous/

Rhian

Glaiza's phone ring for the third time and she ignore the call, yet again.
She's driving and im on the passengers seat, we're on our way to the funeral of Mike's Dad.

"Whose calling Glai? Kanina pa yan ah."

She keeps silent and hand me the phone, as expected, its the bitch in the name of Megan Lynn Young.

"Better change your number Glai, mukhang hindi ka lulubayan ng Megan na yan."

Malapit na kaming makadating sa destination namin ng biglang gumilid sa daan si Glaiza.

"Lapit ka nga Rhi."

"Hay nako Glaiza, tigilan mo nga ako sa kalandian mo, patay ang pupuntahan natin."

Instead, she pull me close and look straight to my eyes.

"Your eyes. Mydriasis."

"Midra...what?"

She softly laughs and turn the radio off.

"Mydriasis, your pupils are dilating Rhi. A human's pupil is averagely around 2 to 4 mm in bright light and 4 to 8mm in dark light but yours is like...10 or close to 11mm. In most cases, Mydriasis are cause by an impending complication in the body part above the other end of the backbone or primarily called the head."

Agad kong tiningnan sa salamin ang mata ko. They look normal to me pero bigla akong natakot ng magsimulang gumamit ng mga medical term si Glaiza.

"Mamamatay na ba ako Doc?"

I ask in a funny-morbid tone.

"No silly, are you in any form of medication?"

"Uhm...vitamin c lang naman."

She grab her phone and dialled someone.

"Ascorbic Acid, thats okay. Im gonna call my secretary and tell her to book you a Opthalmologic Exam with Dr. Bautista as soon as possible."

"Dont you think that's a bit too far?"

Tumalas ang tingin niya sa akin at huminga ng malalim.

"Just get it over Rhi, para sa ikatatahimik ko. Ayoko nagkakasakit or magkasakit ka, okay?"

"Okay Doc...you're the boss."

I sink in my seat and enjoy the perks of having a badass but caring doctor girlfriend.

------------------------------------

Glaiza

"Nice to meet you Kean."

We reach out for each others hand and laugh at the same time, alam na this.

"Nice to finally meet you Glaiza, naikwento kana sa akin ni Misis, buti nagkita kita na ulit kayo lahat pre."

"Oo nga eh. Kamusta pala buhay may asawa Chynz?"

Kumapit siya sa braso si Kean at natawa. They look so good together, pareho silang maangas.

"Ito masaya naman, gwapo kasi mister ko."

"Oo naman."

Biglang sabat ni Kean.
The cremation process will take about an hour and another hour for the ash preservation.
On a personal note, im not in favor of cremation dahil napuputol ang 'galing sa lupa, babalik sa lupa' cycle.

"Ikaw Glaiza, kamusta? Kayo na ulit ni Rhian?"

Chynna ask, i look at Rhian on the other side of the reception, she's talking to Sheena.

"Sort of, inaayos pa namin yung mga sabit eh."

"Ah ganun ba, anyways, masaya ako para sa inyo. All this time tsong, alam kong ikaw lang ang hinihintay niya bumalik."

I celebrate in silence sa sinabi ni Chynna, naghihintayan lang pala kaming dalawa for 10 years.

"Ikaw Kat, kamusta ka naman?"

"Ito working class na, FAD manager sa isang company. Ikaw nga diyan eh, from taga-hilot to Doctor, ayos ha."

She tap my shoulder at nagtawanan kami dahil all this years, tackless pa din siya magsalita.

"Oo nga eh, hindi ko rin naisip na tutuloy pala ako ng medicine pero sa....."

"Brod."

Mike shows up from behind with the saddest expression in the room.

"Brod. Everything will be okay just hang on."

"Thanks Glaiza, masaya na din seguro si Daddy, kasama na niya si Mommy. Atleast, hindi na siya nahihirapan. Hindi na din naman siya magigising diba? Diba brod."

His voice was pleading as my hand starts to shake.

"The chances was slim since the coma Mike, given his age and all the medical history, 20/80 ang probability."

"Thank you for the honesty brod."

We hug and he sob like a kid in my shoulder.
Nakisali na din sina Kean at Chynna, moments later Kat, Sheena and Rhian joins in.
It was a heartbreaking and nostalgic scene.

--------------------------------------

Rhian

"What the hell? What are you bitches doing here?"

Tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo sina Megan at Solenn. By the looks of it nasa figthing mode na sila.

"Can we talk?"

Ask Solenn, lumingon ako kay Gabby.
Bakit niya pinayagan makapasok ang mga babae na ito sa office ko.

"Miss Rhian sorry po, mapilit po sila eh."

"We need to make things clear Rhian, this game of cat and mouse is dragging so long."

I signal Gabby to leave us alone as i sit on the sofa opposite to them.
Two on one, bring it on.

----------------------------------------

Glaiza

"Megan? Oh lord...Solenn?"

When Rhian called earlier, sabi niya sumunod ako sa resto na ito kasi may pag uusapan daw kaming importante. Never have i expected to see Megan and Solenn.

This doesnt look good.

"Just in time Glaiza, have a seat."

I hate Solenn's sarcastic tone, maiihaw ata ako ng buhay dito. Lahat sila beast mode na.
I slowly make my way to the vacant seat, square ang table kaya klarong nakikita ang bawat isa.
Rhian is on my right, Megan on my left.

"You look pale G. Relax, were just comparing notes with each other."

Malalagutan na ako ng hininga, i reach for Rhian's hand underneath the table, she squeeze it gently and intertwine it with hers.

"Please proceed with your story Solenn."

Rhian pointed at Solenn, sobrang bigat at steep ng aura sa paligid, nagpapakiramdaman silang tatlo.

"So yun na nga, Glaiza and i went to Maldives for a week long sexcapade and believe me when i tell you that it was one hell of a vacation. Performance level, right Glaiza?"

I stare at the granite floor, i remember that trip but that was ages ago. Hindi ko maintindihan why she have to unearth that, napaka proud pa ng pagkakakwento niya.

"Oh please Solenn, thats nothing compared to our trip a year ago. We went to Paris and spend an entire week inside the hotel room, naked, wet and horny. Kain lang ang pahinga. Glaiza even play doctor and gave me an internal exam over and over again."

Megan wink at me, i look at Rhian at tila hindi ito natitinag sa mga naririnig niya.

"Is that it? Both of you will just brag about how you hook up with Glaiza? Akala ko ba mag uusap tayo, this is not talking, this is bragging."

Mataray na din ang boses ni Rhian at napa-ismid ang dalawa.

"You want to talk? Okay, let me talk first. Hindi ko bibitawan si Glaiza, not for you Solenn and definitely not for you Rhian. Akin siya for the last 5 years and it stays that way."

Solenn roll her eyes and sarcasticly laughs at Megan.

"Shut the hell up you stupid bitch. Mas nauna pa ako compare to both of you, kung may mas deserve si Glaiza then ako yun."

Nagkasukatan ng tingin si Megan at Solenn, the waiter served the smoking hot salmon at bigla kong naalala na hindi pala ako nakapaglunch.

"You dont know me Solenn and you have no idea what im capable of doing. I have connections and i can crumple you like a worthless piece of paper, just like that..."

Solenn signal her to stop, naninigas na ang bagang nito which only means na hindi siya naiinis, galit na ito.

"You think you're the only spoiled kid in the room Megan? Dont you dare point that filthy fingers of yours at me kung ayaw mo na basagin ko yang retokadang ilong mo."

"For the record bitch, hindi fake ang ilong ko and you, you think your so perfect with that 'pekas' in your face? You look so ugly, goodness."

Megan throws her iphone in the table.

"Im an international beauty queen Solenn, dun pa lang wala kana."

"Proud ka na dun Megan, if i know binili mo lang yang crown mo. Im no stranger to beauty contest, alam ko mga milagrong nagaganap behind the glamorous facade."

Silently, in the middle of their hot debate, nagkatinginan kami ni Rhian at ngumuti sa isat-isa.

"Im hungry Rhi."

Bulong ko sa kanya habang nagbabatuhan pa rin ng lait si Solenn at Megan.
Rhian snatch the spoon and cut a portion of her grilled salmon, hinipan niya ng kunti at sinubo ito sa akin.
This is the best tasting salmon i have ever eaten in my 29 years of existence.
She grab the table napkin and wipe the side of my lips.

"Mash potatoes Glai?"

"Yes please."

Naubos na lang namin ni Rhian ang salmon at mash potataoes eh hindi pa din tapos magbangayan itong dalawa.

"Stop pointing fingers sabi, i can file against you for that. You're such a baby Megan."

"Wow, ako pa talaga? Sino ba sa atin ang hindi maka-move on, grow some sense into that empty head of yours Solenn, no wonder hiniwalayan ka ni Glaiza, your a crazy whore."

They slap the table at the same time habang nililipat ko ang upuan sa tabi ni Rhian sabay akbay sa kanya.

"The wine taste good Rhi."

Pina-inom ko siya mula sa wine glass na hawak ko and she nod in approval.

"Yeah, its good.

I reach out for her face and plant an innocent and loving kiss on her forehead, to her nose and finally, i kiss her lips with all the love in my heart.
She starts to repond at biglang natahimik ang kanina pa nagbabangayan sa kabilang side ng
table.

"The hell."

They said in unison, napalingon kami sa kanila.
Rhian wipe the lipstick stain in my cheek.

"Thanks Rhi."

Rhian raise her brow in victory habang umuusok ang ilong ng dalawa.

"Tapos na ba kayong pag awayan ang girlfriend ko?"

Mataray at palaban ang boses ni Rhian, i find it sexy and arousing.

"Glaiza, i think you better speak. Nagpapatayan na kami for you, grow some balls and say something, stop hiding behind that innocent face of yours."

Solenn prompt me to talk. Huming ako ng malalim bago nagsalita.

"I didnt ask for any of this, im sorry if umabot tayong lahat sa ganito. But Megan, Solenn, please let it go."

"No Glaiza, i love you."

Solenn with that angelic voice of hers.

"Mas mahal kita G."

Ayaw din magpatalo ni Megan.

"Ano ba ibig sabihin ng love sa inyo? Choking me in a relationship na hindi ako masaya? Is that love for you Solenn? You Megan, love bang matatawag ang hindi respetuhin ang decision ng taong mahal mo? No!!! You only love yourself, hindi niyo ako mahal, because if you both love me you will set me free, to be happy with Rhian."

Sumeryoso ang mga mukha nila, gumigilid na din ang luha ko.

"Si Rhian lang ang totoong nagmamahal sa akin because 10 years ago, when i broke up with her, kahit masakit sa kanya, she set me free, she respect my decision, one thing na hindi niyo magawa dahil nabubulag kayo sa imaginary emotion na yang tintawag niyong pagmamahal."

I start to sob and Rhian instantly rub my back.

"Solenn, Megan...im begging you...please set me free. Please.....please...."

Nagpipigil ng luha si Megan while Solenn's having a panic attack.

"Please Solenn, Megan...set me free...i just want to be happy...and only Rhian can give that happiness...all this time i cant commit to iether of you because all this time, i was waiting for her, it was always her."

Solenn slap my left cheek, Megan and Rhian cover their mouth, it caught everyone by surprise.

"No way Glaiza....no way..."

Solenn storm out of the resto, leaving everyone in shock.
Masakit ang sampal ni Solenn pero mas masakit ang katotohanan na hindi pa rin niya tanggap.

"...G..."

Megan reach for my hand and press it against her cheek. Nagsimula nang pumatak ang mga luha niya.

"...i love...you G....i will love you, probably, for the rest of my life...."

The next thing she does shocks me the most. She reach out for Rhian's hand and intertwine it with mine.
Ibang klasing sakit ang nakaguhit sa mga mata ni Megan, the pain of a broken heart.
She force a smile and nod at Rhian, patuloy pa rin ang pag agos ng mga luha sa mata niya.

"...take...take care of her Rhian...take good care of her......let her sleep on the right side of the bed...the comforter should be white and wash in lavender scent....or else hindi siya makakatulog ng maayos...3rd sunday of the month is her dental check up...keep her away from spray...allergic siya dun..."

Megan wipes her tears as she talks to Rhian, i know it pains her more than it actually shows. She's speaking in between sobs.

"...wag mo na siya payagan mag skate board...nabalian na siya dati....uhm...Rhian...make her happy....she loves you so much..."

Rhian can't help but cry her own, iba ang level ng pagpaparaya ang pinapakita ni Megan, she really do love me.

"I will Megan...i will. Thank you."

Tumayo si Rhian at Megan, they hug each other. Rhian rubs Megan's back. The sight is surreal.
I stand up and tap Megan's shoulder. She turn and hug me for probably the last time.

"G, at some... point, minahal... mo din ba ako?...even for just awhile, even a little..."

I pull her closer to deepen the embrace.

"Yes Megan...yes..."

She dig her face on my neck. Rhian's crying on the side.

"...take care of yourself G...."

"Ikaw din M....thank you for everything."

She distance herself and walk out of the resto as fast as she can.

Moments later, we left the resto with a happy but heavy heart.

Authors Note :

Hello po sa inyo.👋👋👋

May ipapaki usap lang po sana ako sa inyo, iwasan po sana natin na maglagay ng heart or flying kiss na emoticon sa mga comment at private message niyo..may girlfriend po ako of 3 years at openly niya nababasa ang mga message at comment ninyo, i love her so much at ayoko po ma offend siya in any way possible.
She means the world to me at opinion niya ang pinaka-pinahahalagahan ko.

Also, sa mga mean po magcomment dyan at sa kung makasingil ng update ay para akong may utang with exclamation point at angry emoticon pa, well, may dalawa na po akong na-mute dahil dyan.
Respect begets respect and kindness begets kindness.
Kahit sampu lang ang magbasa ng story ko kung ang sampu naman na ito ay worthy, then im all for it.

Open po ako makipag-interact sa inyo anytime, basta nandyan po yung respect at ang common goal ng pakikipag kaibigan. Happy lang po tayo....thank you.

Try natin maglevel up kunti ha, 85 votes for the next chapter. 💪💪

Next update title : Aphrodisiac (Private Chapter)

Magkakasukatan na ng stamina guys....😈😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2K 71
One school. Two groups. Eight students. Eight personalities. Different attitudes. And... Eight different pains. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is...
3.2K 317 16
- Wherein two enemies, fake a relationship to deter a annoying admirer. As they play the part, their staged romance turns genuine, forcing them to c...
341K 8.5K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
206K 6.4K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...