Don't Let Me Go (Jelena)

By Dreamer4evah

More

Don't Let Me Go (Jelena)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

1.3K 50 11
By Dreamer4evah

Justin's POV:

*Sunday*

I was soundly asleep  in my confy bed,dreaming about a certain brunette girl, when "BAM!" I was on the floor with the mattress in top of me.

"What the hell?"I said.I kicked the mattress off me and looked up seeing Ryan with his arms crossed and Demi with her hands in her hips and a glare in her face.

"We need to talk."She said.

"Okay.But,did you really need to push me off the bed?"I asked annoyed.C'mon I was having a good dream.

"Yes,I did.I need answers.You were taking too long to wake up,so I asked Ryan to push you."She said and I looked at Ryan with a 'why did you do it?' look.

"I want some answers,too.Demi told me that you had a date."He said.

"Yeah,I don't see why that's a problem."I said.

"It wasn't just a date.It was a date with Selena,my best friend."Demi said.

"I still don't see the problem."

"There wasn't going to be a problem if your  best friend hadn't asked her out,too."Ryan said.

"Chaz asked her our?" I asked kind of jealous and surprised.

"Yes."She,said.

"You shouldn't be that surprised.He said he wanted to ask her out."Ryan said.

"When did he ask her out?"I asked.

"Yesterday,after school.You knew he liked her?"Demi said.

"No."I said.

"Course you did.You were there when he said-"I cut Ryan off.

"I didn't when I asked her out.I asked her in a date Monday,after we ate at a Mexican restaurant."

"Monday?"Demi asked.

"Yeah,you stayed in school doing the cheerleader thing."I said.

"Oh..."Both of them said.

"Yes 'Oh'."I said mimicking them."I didn't want to screw Chaz over."I said knowing they were thinking that.

"But did you ask her out on a second date?"Demi asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."I mumbled.

"Aha!"She said.

"You know what,of course I asked her out on a second date.We had a great time and I really like her."I said.And that's is so true.I really,really like her.

"You practically just met her."Demi said.

"So what? So did Chaz."I said.

"There is not what this is about."She said.

"What is it them?"I asked

"Is not like I want to be with Chaz instead of you.I am just being a good friend and I don't want her to be in a relationship right now,cause it's too complicated."She said.

"I understand that but-"I started to say but she cut me off.

"No,Justin.Listen to me.She just go out of a relationship.That didn't end in good terms.Stupid Nick.And she is pregnant.I don't want her to be in the middle of two best friends and end up getting hurt.'Cause I know she will.And you know why?"She asked and I shook my head.

"'Cause she always like to make everybody happy and forgets of herself.She won't want to let any of you two down.That's why you need to give her a break."

"Are you saying I should cancel the date?"I asked with a bad feeling.I didn't want to cancel the date.I like her.But,Demi was right.I don't want her to get hurt.And I don't want to hurt Chaz.

"Yes.At least for now.Give her some time.To get over the break up with Nick.To get used to Canada.And I am going to talk to Chaz too.And say the same.Do we have a deal?"She asked.

I just nodded sadly.I agreed,'cause as much as I hate to admit,she is right.

She came up to me and hugged me.I hugged back.

"I don't want either of you to be sad,Justin.Just wait a little bit."Demi said.

I noises again.

"And just so you know.Of one day you get together I will totally support it.But,just not right now."

"I get it,Dems.It's okay."I said.

"Alright,I am going to talk to Selena.I am going to say the same thing.And you won't need to cancel the date.I'll say the reasons.I'm sure she will understand."She said and left my room.

At least I won't need to cancel the date.I didn't want her to think I was canceling our date cause I don't like her.

I put my mattress back in my bed and sat down.

"Don't be like that,Bro."Ryan said as he sat next to me."Look at the bright side."

"What bright side?"I asked.

"It gives you time to talk to Chaz.Or it gives him time to get over his crush on her.Cause let's face it,you know Chaz,he always have those kind of crushs then get over it."He said.And that was true.Chaz had a lot of crushs,but they never became more than that.A crush.

Ryan is right I have to look at the bright side.And just because I can't go on a date with Selena,that doesn't meab I have to stop talking to her.We can still hang out as friends.Get to know each other.

And I really hope that Chaz isn't too into her,cause that would be complicated as hell.

But,even looking at the bright side.Not being with Selena just meant darkness.I was so happy yesterday.We had a great date.We almost kissed.How thing changed fast.I was happy now I worst than sad...

Selena's POV:

I was in my room having a great time with Taylor.We just got here from the mall.Demi didn't want to go with us.Which surprised me cause she always is up to shopping.But,she said she had stuff to do.Didn't say what stuff,though.

We bought a bunch of stuff and I'm putting the clothes I bought on my closet.

"So,Tay.Any boy that you like?"I asked for no reason.Just to talk about something.

"Uhn...Yeah...."She said.And I turned to look at her.She was blushing.

"Really?Who is it?"I asked as I sat next to her on the bed.

"Just this guy..."I was about to ask 'who' again but Demi entered the room.

"Hey,Sel.Can I talk to you?"She asked.

"Yeah,of course."I said.

"Well,I should get going.See you tomorrow."Taylor said and left.

Demi sat next to me.And she had a serious look on her face.

"What is it,Dems?"I asked worried.

"It's about yesterday."She said.And I soon remembered my date with Justin and our almost kiss.Oh,how I wish we kissed.But,I didn't talk to Justin today,so I still don't know what to think about the almost kiss.

"What about it?"I asked.

"Look,Sel.You know I love you,right?"She asked.

"Yeah.I love you too.But this has to do with yester-"

"I think you shouldn't go out with Justin anymore."She said cutting me off.

"What?Why?"I asked.

"Cause Selena,it's too soon.You practically just got out of a relationship.And you are pregnant.I think dating right now wouldn't be the best."She said.

"But,I'm fine.I think I already got over the break up and-"I started to say.I really don't want to stop going out with Justin.

"Selena,listen to me."Do said and took my hands in hers.

"I talked to Justin and he agreed to wait a little bit more.To give you time to adjust here before you start dating again."

"He did?"I asked.

"Yes."So he didn't like me.

"Hey,don't think it was easy,I had to convince him.He likes you.But,remember that dating isn't your priority."She said.

And my heart dropped.I remembered what I said to myself when I first moved here.

No boys.Focus on finishing the studies and taking care of your baby.

"But don't you think.."I tried to think of a good reason.Or something to prove her wrong.

"Also,Chaz likes you too.And he is Justin's best friend.That could bring problems.And you shouldn't be in the middle of it.That's why I'm saying you should give it some time."She said.

And as much as I would like to say she was wrong,she wasn't.Out of the two of was Demi was always the head and I the heart.Right now,the best is to be rational.

"I understand.You are right."I said softly,while looking down.

"Come here."She said and pulled be in a hug."I'm not saying you should give it's up,okay.Just wait a little."I nodded again.

"I have to go talk to Chaz.Are you going to be okay,or do you want me to stay?"She asked.

"No,it's okay.You can go."I said.

Then she left me with my thoughts.

I put my hand in my stomach and rubbed.You are my priority.My baby.

Still I wish Demi was wrong.

I had realized that I felt something really strong for Justin,I'm not going.to say it's love.But,it's powerful.

And now I can't do anything about it.I can't go out with him.

We wouldn't have our moments.Our talks.I wouldn't get to look in his honey brown eyes while he talked or hear his laugh.Or hug him.

We only had one date.Two if you count the day at the Mexican restaurant.But in those two times we had such a great time.

But,I really don't want to be in the middle of two best friends.

Boys are not my priority.

I can't be with Justin.

That's all I really cared.I can't believe it.I can't be with the boy I liked the most,since Nick.

Then again it's been weeks.Maybe all these feeling will pass.

"No,they won't."My inner self said.

Demi said I should just wait.But that made me feel awful.

Actually,I wasn't feeling sad that I couldn't be with him.

I was feeling even worst.

---------------------------------

Please,don't kill me!You all must hate me now.I just needed some drama.

But,don't worry I have stuff planned till Chapter 15.

Spoiler alert:Chapter 15 is when the good stuff will happen.

Hope you liked it,anyway.

Sorry for the sadness.But it will get better.

Comment.

Thanks for the reads and votes.You are the best.

Thanks for reading.xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 637 13
Nick Jonas imagines. Message me or comment if you want one Your name: Setting: Ages: Simple plot: Currently working on new book
2.9K 53 4
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} Nemi Three-Shot (2017)
219K 5.8K 60