A Sucky Night (SebaCiel)

By girlfriendalmighty

Sebastian was at a bar, a GAY bar, where he meets the love of his life. But of course, with love comes compli... More

A Sucky Night (SebaCiel)
Stay
Mine and Only Mine
Scared of Losing You
I Will Never Leave Your Side
Nothing Can Separate Us Nothing
You Saved Me...
Alex
We're Over
Gone
You WHAT?!
Birthday Boy
NOOOOO!!!
SEQUEL IS OUT!
The Beginning (Chapter 1, Remastered)

Well, Fuck Me

6.7K 194 232
By girlfriendalmighty

A/N:

Hello everyone. This story is coming to an end. Please visit my profile and if you have any questions...press on the little story thing called ask Max and ask me something. Thank you very much everyone. I LOVE YOU ALL :3

Disclaimer: I do NOT and will NOT ever own Kuroshitsuji

Warning: Explicit language

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!" Sebastian had startled Ciel and the bickering couple. Ciel could've sworn he saw a vein pop out of his head. It was clearly visible. Oh and did he mention he saw smoke coming out of his boyfriend's nose?

"S-Sebastian..." Sebastian looked at his boyfriend with a concerned look on his face. His little kitten looked like he was about to cry.

"Oh my god! Kitten, I'm so sorry!"

"Pft! Kitten?!" A heavy hand slapped Claude across the cheek leaving behind a stinging feeling. His hand slowly reached up and brushed against his red cheek.

"You are going to tell me EVERYTHING when we get back home! Got it! Ciel, we're leaving!" Ciel couldn't rip his eyes away from Sebastian and neither could Sebastian. Alois stepped outside and slammed the door shut, leaving an echo in the apartment.

"I'm so sorry, love! I didn't mean to burst like that!" He walked over to his kitten and gave him a hug. Ciel just kind of stood there, like he was frozen in time.

"Baby? Baby, please answer me! Ciel you're scaring me! This isn't funny!"

"I'm sorry. I was just a bit...shocked. Don't worry yourself, I'm fine." And he returned the hug his boyfriend had given him.

"I love you, kitten."

"I love you too, Sebby." So the couple got up and walked over to the couch. They snuggled while the watched a movie. The 3 hours were perfect, but of course it was Sebastian and Ciel, so it wasn't going to stay perfect for long.

XXX

Sebastian was in the bathroom taking a shower and Ciel was sitting on the couch watching some lame TV show. The reason why they didn't take showers together anymore was because neither of them had self control. Every time they stepped in the shower, it wasn't long before the fucked each other, so they decided they would take separate showers until they got at least some control back.

Ding Dong

I am not answering the door. Ciel thought.

Ding Dong

"Go the fuck away!"

"Sebastian..." came a feminine voice from behind the door that caught Ciel's attention.

"Sebastian, it's your ex girlfriend! I've been calling you for days! I need my poster back! You know, the One Direction poster?!"

Ex-girlfriend? Ex-GIRLfriend!

Ciel had noticed the one direction poster the moment he stepped into the bedroom. It was right above the dresser. Ciel hadn't suspected anything because he just thought that his boyfriend was into British boy bands. After all he was gay, but I guess not. Ciel slowly got up from the couch and walked over to the door. He slowly opened it and there she stood. Sebastian's ex. She was tall and had beautiful long, blonde hair. It looked so soft. Ciel wondered if it was as soft as it looked. She looked down at Ciel with big blue eyes. Her blue eyes weren't like Ciel's, no, they were much lighter. Like Alois' eyes. In fact, she looked like a taller female version of Alois, which kind of freaked Ciel out.

"Hey, little guy." She said like she was talking to a child. "Is Mister Sebastian home?"

"Well fuck me."

"Excuse me young man, but that is no way to be talking t-" She even had Alois' attitude.

"And who might you be?"

"I'm Sebastian's ex."

"Nice to meet you, I'm his boyfriend." Ciel held out his hand so she could shake it but she just slapped it away.

"Okay little kid, stop playing games with me."

"I AM his boyfriend."

"Sebastian isn't gay." Ciel heard the water turn off and immediately knew what his next move was.

"Watch...SEBASTIAN!"

"Yes Kitten?" Sebastian answered in his beautiful velvety voice.

"Are you my boyfriend?"

"Of course..." Sebastian started making his way out of the bathroom. "Why would you ask me that, kit-" Sebastian's heart suddenly dropped when he saw his ex standing in the doorway.

"Sebastian Michaelis! You're..hahaha...you're GAY!"

The girl looked confused at first, but then amused. She started laughing and walked away from the apartment.

"Wait! Lisa! It's not what you think!"

"W-What?" Ciel's voice cracked a bit.

'Shit! What is wrong with me? Sebastian mentally kicked himself for saying those 5 words

"No, kit-" Ciel had tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

"What do you mean it's not what you think?" Sebastian walked over to Ciel and tried to hug him, but his hands were slapped away.

"No! Don't touch me! So what? I'm just your toy?"

"No, Ci-"

"Then what?! Were all the things you said to me a lie?!'

"No!"

"You know what Sebastian, I'm going to go stay with Alois for a while!"

"W-What!"

"I'm sorry Sebastian. I hate doing this but you earned it. You lied to me! Don't worrybaby, it's only for a while. Gives you enough time to think a little."

XXX

"So you basically broke up with him."

"No, I did not 'break up' with him. He just needs some time to think."

"Oh that's right, because if you guys did break up, you'd be crying your eyes out."

"Shut up!" The two friends looked at each other and started laughing. After they calmed down, Ciel calmly asked Alois...

"So, where's Claude?"

"Oh...um..."

"Oh, um?"

"Well you see, I kinda tried to...um beat him up...and...we sorta broke up."

"Truth hurts, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, and I really liked him."

"You... .liked him? Alois, I thought you were a player!" And that was true. Alois only dated because he either wanted to fuck or be fucked. After that he would break up with them and change his phone number. In his lifetime, Alois had changed his phone number about a million times! Yes, he's dated that many times!

"Well, yeah, but there's something about him. Every time he lays a finger on me, my body reacts. A FINGER, CIEL!"

"Woah!"

"Yeah, woah! And now it's over."

"So who broke it off?" Ciel asked, already knowing the answer.

"Me. I can't date someone who almost fucking killed you, Ciel! I don't even know why he did it!"

"I do."

"Hmmm" Alois hummed. "Please, do tell."

XXX

((One year ago))

"Ciel, you have another costumer!" Bard, the owner of the club, yelled at him. Ciel sighed. He hated his job. Stripping in front of perverts, pole dancing, and giving lap dances, but he needed the money. There was no other job that would hire him. Either he was too short, too skinny, or too young. It was as if they weren't hiring him on purpose. But alas, he had to deal with it. He thanked God everyday for that no touching rule.

"CIEL! You have a damn customer!" Ciel snapped back to reality.

"I heard you the first time, Bard!" He walked past the owner and into the private booth. He hated those things. He stopped and took a big breath, wondering what perverted creep sat behind the curtains.

"Ciel~ Come on, come in. Don't be shy." When he heard that voice, he wanted someone to kill him right then and there. It was Maurice fucking Cole! He was a regular costumer, but Ciel hated him the most. Yes, he was the most beautiful out of all his costumers; however, he was also the most perverted. Ciel let out a loud sigh and stepped inside the small room. He had to get through this, and fast! Although he was Ciel's least favorite, he paid great money, and Ciel needed it.

"Hey, love. You look sexy."

"DON'T EVER call me that! Let's just get this over with."

"Alright, get your ass over here, you DOG." Ciel slowly made his way towards Maurice, trying to stall, but Ciel knew he couldn't avoid this. He got close enough to Maurice and turned around. Before he could even do anything, Maurice grabbed his ass and squeezed it. Ciel jumped what seemed like 10,000 miles from the pervert that was sitting.

"Have you forgotten the no touching rule?!" Ciel said, not even trying to hide the annoyed tone in his voice.

"No, I just couldn't help it. Your ass is just...hmmmm." Ciel almost threw up at the reply he got. He walked back to where his costumer was and started swaying his hips, pretending there was music to be heard. He stopped when he was about a foot away from him. Once again, Maurice reached out, but this time he grabbed Ciel's hips and pulled them forward. Ciel fell backwards with his legs wide open.

"I-I said no touching!" Maurice started making his way on the floor and crawled over Ciel, putting his legs on either side.

"Shhhhhh. I paid for this."

"NO!"

Ciel yelled at the older male's face and kicked him right on his crotch. Maurice fell back with his hands on his crotch. Ciel used that as a chance to escape.

"I'll get you! I will have my men hunt you down and make you pay!" The man on the floor managed to say. He had had enough of this! He needed the money but it wasn't worth it. He ran toward the owner and said two words and two words only:

"I quit."

XXX

"Woah! So you mean to tell me that that guy sent my Claude to make you pay for something as pathetic as not getting a lap dance?"

"Yeah, pretty much and also because he didn't get to fuck me." Ciel moved both his hands up and down his body. "Everyone wants a piece of this these days."

"That's fucked up!"

"Ya think!"

"So it wasn't Claude's fault! It was that stupid Maurice Cole! I'm calling Claude right now and getting back together with him!"

"Are you sure he wants you back?"

"Uh, hurtful! Of course he'll want me back! He loves me!"

"Okay, what ever you say!"

"It's true, you bitch!" Ciel started laughing at the sight of a fuming Alois leaving the room and almost breaking the door when he closed it.

"And I'm gonna call Sebastian and see what he's doing." He said to himself. He got out his cell phone, found Sebastian's number, and dialed it.

"K-Kitten?"

"That's me! Hey baby, watcha up to?"

"I'm dying! When are you coming back?"

"Soon. I miss you!"

"I miss you too! Please come back, kitten! You know I didn't mean what I said."

"I know. I just feel like torturing you for a bit."

"Please, please, kitten. If you don't come back I'll come get you!"

"Alright, come get me then."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, Alois is gonna get back together with Claude because I told him what happened, and I'm pretty sure they're going to do 'stuff' and its not going to be pretty."

"I see...I'll be right there, kitten!"

"I'll be waiting, my love~" and he hung up.

XXX

"Hey, Sebby." Ciel opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat. He gave Sebastian a peck on the lips and sat back in his seat. "You miss me?" He asked in the sweetest voice, trying to seduce Sebastian.

"Of course I missed you! I know it was only an hour, but I missed you the moment you left."

"How sweet! Now, would you like to explain how that poster got inside your bedroom?"

"Oh...that"

"Oh, are you not ready? Because you know, I can just stay with Alois until you are ready to tell me"

"NO, no! Okay so it was when Lisa and I first started dating. When I was inside taking a shower one day, she decided she would hang her poster in my bedroom. When I got out, I told her to take it off but she was about to cry so I told her she could keep it because I didn't want to seem like a bad boyfriend. We broke up a while after that because she wouldn't stop being a bitch to me. I wanted to take it off but I was too lazy. I swear to you, on our love, that I never slept with her." Ciel sighed.

"Is that the truth, Michaelis? You're not lying to me?"

"I swore to you on our love." Ciel got out if his seat and hugged Sebastian.

"Is that all I get?" Ciel let go of the hug and instead, wrapped his arms around his lover's strong neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"I...huh...love...mmm...you." Ciel said between kisses.

"Love...youh...too." Sebastian replied pulling away for just a moment. "Don't ever leave me like that again."

"Same goes to you." Ciel said after catching his breath. "I have an idea."

"What is it kitten?"

"Fuck me!"

"W-What?"

"You heard me! Do it, right here in the car."

"Uh, sorry kitten, but I don't wanna risk getting caught. Wait till we get home."

"Home, where is that exactly?"

"My place."

"Of course."

E/N:

Did you like it? Did you hate it? Do hate me? REVIEW and tell me. BTW, if I don't get enough reviews, Ciel will leave Sebby and fall for Lizzie who I will introduce in the next chapter and Sebs is going to go have a one night stand with the Undertaker.

Ciel: I would never fall for that mess of a girl and leave Sebastian!

Sebby: And I would never go have a one night stand with the UNDERTAKER of all humans/supernatural creatures!

Me: SHUT UP! I control the story so if you don't want to fall for Lizzie or fuck the Undertaker then you better hope that the readers will review enough.

Yes, I am evil if you haven't noticed! I'll update when I get off my lazy ass and write a good thirteenth chapter….and when I get enough comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.4K 19
A Black Butler fanfiction (yaoi) Ciel Phantomhive is afraid to reveal his true feelings for his butler Sebastian Michaelis, fearing that Sebastian do...
1.7K 35 1
This smutty fanfic is all thanks to Mystichanlin from Tumblr; she's amazing at prompts, and has inspired this story. Sebastian and Ciel are trying to...
36.2K 1.3K 39
This is the second book in this series! The first is Old Friend, New butler. Now there will be some smut or yaoi sorry if it isn't good or anything l...
180K 5.6K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...