Nothing Lasts Forever (An Err...

By Nerdy_Kat_KHK

[Completed] This is my first ever AU sans shipping fanfict, I've always love this ship! 😍 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*... More

🌟 Hello 🌟
Characters
Outfits
:1: Childhood
A/N (sorry ;-;)
:2: Where's the feeling?
:3: New first impression
:4: Poth is real~
:5: FreshPaper?
:6: Work from home
:7: Together
:8: Digital Love
A/N
:9: Busted
:11: AfterDeath crew in the house!
A/N
:12: Oooooooh Error Busted???
:13: Oh No
:13: Oh no (For realz this time xD)
:14: J E A L O U S ?
:15: It's time
(A/N) NEWS!
:16: OMY! (OH MY WHY!)
:17: DOUBLE OMY! (OH MY WHY!)
:?: Fun
🎊 A/N (Celebration)! 🎊
:18: Questions and Help
:19: Help from the Readers
:20: Invitation
:21: Birthday Bash!
FanArt :3
:?: Fwen
:22: No longer friends
:23: Hugs and Kisses
:24: Questions from the Readers
:25: Happily Ever After
β™₯ THANK YOU β™₯
😭 Sorry 😭
🎢 NEW STORY FINALLY OUT! 🎢

:10: To-Get-Her

599 27 13
By Nerdy_Kat_KHK

The next day~

Error POV

I'm trying to plan some stuff to make Ink like me more..... Or even get her to hangout with me more..... I know that we just became friends, but..... Hey, nothing does lasts forever (Me: and that's the point of this story. Error: shut up and finish this chapter. Me: fine, fine, fine).

*riiiiiiing

That's the bell, it's time for my class to begin now. Once the students arrived, they quickly went to a straight line, I then shout/yealled out the activity.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS GO AND HIT THE TRACKS!"

They then jumped from shock and started running.... While them doing their thing, I do mine, which is thinking about Ink and the 'plans'. This is going to be hard....

Le time skip~

Ink POV

I won't be riding home with Error today, since I have an urgent thing to do at home, so I finally get to use my car.

It was 4:30 in the afternoon, nothing much really happened, Palette is with me here since she said she doesn't have practice and her *ahem* soon to be *ahem* future boyfriend *ahem* has also a thing to do in the library, which is arranging the new books they recently got.

I was still in my office still doing my thing (paperwork and other shiz, especially computing grades. (my moms a teacher, so I know more about teachers, and believe me it's not pretty)). Then suddenly, the doorbell rang, followed by a knock.

Ink: Palette dear, would you get the door for me please!?

Palette: Sure thing mom!

I then went back to my business.

Palette POV

I then went to the door, once I opened it, no one was there...... Strange.... And creepy, I then looked down to see a bouquet of rainbow roses, which were my mom's favorite flowers. 💐

I wonder who could have sent it?

I looked at the bottom part of the boquet and saw a tag that saids:

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman, To- Miss Ink Comyet."

It's for mom!

But who could have sent it here?!

Oh my!!!

I then heard my mom from upstairs.

"Sweetie who's at the door?!"

Palette: Nobody's at the door mom, but, you might wanna see this!

Mom then came down, and gasped once she found out that I was holding a bouquet of rainbow roses.

Ink: Where did you get that?

And obviously, she was surprised and curious about it.

Palette: I found it on the doorstep. But there is a tag here that says and spells out your name, so it has to be for you mom.

Error POV

I looked out of my car window to see that Ink just received the flowers I got her. I smiled, my plan is going well...

"Hey dad, didn't you just say before, that you hated her?"

I turned around to see PJ in a confusing look.

Error: Someday PJ, you'll understand more someday.

He then rolled his eyes and took out his phone, after that I then drive home.

I need plans to-get-her for we can be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
23M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.