Started With A Crush (Kim Tae...

By 10JiPo10

A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all h... More

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE CHAPTERS
👁👁
💓
😁
🎉
👋
😦
💔
😶
😄
😳
🤔
😖
😢
😭
🙂
😲
🏆
😱
😵
👌
😆
😕
🍷
👩‍❤‍💋‍👨
😫
🙁
💑
🙇
🏢
🤝
🤒
🏥
💐
💒
🗼
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
👴👵
A/N
1K LOVE
10K?
Stories

👩

5K 222 25
By 10JiPo10

A new girl in our class.

Today a new girl came in our tution. She was sitting in my seat with you as I was late again. She took my seat.

I sat with another girl whose side seat was empty. She was a good and kind girl.

The teacher continued the class after telling me not to be late again.

I tried to focus but I couldn't. The new girl sitting with you was something I felt jealous about.

After the class a girl from our class invited the new girl to hangout with us so that we can get to know eachother. It's basically a tradition. A hangout everytime we have a new student.

She refused the offer. I was just thinking if I should approach you when the new girl came and dragged her with you.

I felt jealous. And the fact that you were so happy and smiling when she was talking with you made me really sad. The happiness that I never saw when you were with me.

This girl might me a trouble for me. I can totally feel it.

I should be happy for your happiness but why can't I Kim Taehyung?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 149 41
*UNEDITED* The most popular, handsome and the jerkest guy of the whole school is my ex, Jeon Jungkook, who wants me back. He propose to me to stay fr...
117 3 11
When a new girl starts at their school, the Bangtan boys are quick to make a bet to see who can get her to fall in love first. But one, or more preci...
44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
86.2K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...