My Dangerous Boss and Crazy M...

By mars_111

#70 in fanfiction on 24/11/2017 #106 in fanfiction on 22/11/2017 it is humorous fun loving story of an arroge... More

MDBCM-- Shot 1
MDBCM---Shot 2
PROMOS
MDBCM----Shot 3
MDBCM---Shot 4
MDBCM----Shot 5
MDBCM----Shot 6
VOTE FOR HELLY DEAR
MDBCM---Shot 7
New Story
MDBCM---Shot 8
MDBCM---Shot 9
MDBCM---Shot 10
MDBCM---Shot 11
MDBCM---Shot 12(First Kiss)
Cover
MDBCM---Shot 13
MDBCM---Shot 14
New Stories
MDBCM---Shot 15(Proposal)
Vote For Helly Shah
MDBCM---Shot 16
MDBCM---Shot 17
Congratulations
Please Vote
Promo
MDBCM---Shot 19
MDBCM---Shot 20
MDBCM---Shot 21
Attention!!!!!!
Sunshine in the darkness
MDBCM---Shot 22
Thank you
MDBCM---Shot 23
MDBCM---Shot 24
MDBCM---Epilogue

MDBCM---Shot 18

6.9K 390 157
By mars_111

My dangerous boss and crazy me(SwaSan fs)
Shot 18
Recap: swasan back from honeymoon. Sanskar give lot of work to swappy as they were enjoying in the office.

Swara and bappy are standing in front of sanskar's cabin.
" go on sweety you can handle him" bappy cheered her to go inside and request Sanskar to reduce their work.

" if he will scold me then you also come we will listen together" Swara said.
" okay done but now enter" bappy opened the door and pushed her inside.
Swara got shocked as she suddenly landed in sanskar'a cabin. He look at her with narrow eyes.

" I think you need to learn manners swara" his voice was stern.
" sorry" she ran back to the door.
" may I come in Sir" she said politely.

"  no" Sanskar ordered.
" why??? I will come" she went near his table.

" what bought you here???" Sanskar asked still working on laptop.
" plz reduce the files I know you are intentionally doing this and that work is of no use plz Sanskar" she pleaded leaning on the table.

" I gave bcoz you both were having fun" sanskar closed the laptop and went close to her getting up.

" we will not repeat plz one chance" she pouted. Sanskar smile at her cute expressions.
" alright but what I will get?"  Sanskar pull her closer holding her waist.

" today me and bappy are going to do pizza party you also join" she said excitedly.
" being with bappy you also think about eating only I think you should have married him you both are same" he teases her.

" no I love only you" she said with annoyance on her face.
" I was just kidding" he kiss her cheeks.
" then we will not complete the work may I go???" She asked.

" firstly I want kiss" he whisper.
" sweety what happened??" Bappy shouted from the other side of the door.
" he agreed" swara shouted back.
" wow" bappy enter inside the cabin opening the door ajar.
Sanskar immediately left swara and moved back.

" thanks bro I mean sir" bappy show his all teeths to sanskar.
" it's okay" sanskar was irritated as he dropped from no where.

" let's go sweety soon our party time will start" bappy said.
"Bye sir" swara smile at sanskar and then swappy left.

Next day:
Swara is getting bore in office as bappy didn't came bcoz he has to go with his friend.
Sanskar is hell busy in his work as just now he got to know about the deal for which he has not prepared.

" Sanskar" swara called him.
" yes Swara??" He didn't look at her as he don't have a second to waste.
" plz may I sit here I'm alone in my cabin" she requested.

" sit wherever you want but don't disturb me" he said quickly.
" okay thanks" she sit on the chair in front of him.

After half an hour, swara's time was not passing sitting mute. So she started talking to him to which he didn't paid any heed.

" sanskar today weather is awesome so let's go for long drive" she said looking out of the window it was cloudy.
" swara I'm busy" he said.

" plz first time I'm saying and I don't know, you have to come means come. For you work is always important..." swara was blabbering when suddenly Sanskar shouted as he was not able concentrate " shut up swara how much you will speak you are irritating me"
Swara got scared but still said
" so what can't you do this much for your wife?"

" I'm fed up of you go to construction site with other employees then I can work peacefully" he said loudly.

" but" tears welled in her eyes when again sanskar shouted " just leave swara"

Swara ran out of his cabin crying. She went to construction site as Sanskar said.

Before sanskar could realize that he shouted at swara, his mobile rang
" hello sir you have to leave to Delhi for this deal meeting" kavya said from other side.

" my tickets are booked??" He asked keeping laptop in his bag.
" yes sir your flight is after an hour" she said.

" alright I'm going to airport message me hotel address and all the details of the meeting" he ordered.
" sure Sir" she said and cut the call.
Sanskar went to airport, in all this hurry he forgot about swara.

On the construction site, swara is sitting alone as all other are busy with their work moreover she is not in good mood to talk to anyone. She is checking her mobile if sanskar called or not but unfortunately there was no call from him.

" he didn't called me once also I will not talk to him never" she sniff staring at the mobile screen.She angrily switch off the mobile.

Its evening now and Sanskar's flight landed in Delhi.
" firstly I have to call swara she must be angry for my behavior" sanskar onn his mobile. He tried in plane but there was no network.

" the number you are trying to call is currently switched off plz try after sometimes" he signed as swara's mobile is switched off. He tried many times but same response. Then he dialed the landline of house as he thought swara must have gone to house.

" hello" he said as someone received the call from other side.
" hi I'm Tanya" she said.

" swara is there I'm sanskar" he said.
" no she didn't came still"Tanya told.
" plz tell swara that I'm in Delhi for meeting and will come Tomorrow evening her mobile is off" sanskar said.
" sure Sanskar I will inform her" Tanya acted so innocent.

"Thanks" Sanskar cut the call.
" of course I will tell but in my way" Tanya smirk.

Swara came back as one employee give her lift and she don't want to go to sanskar.

" sweety you came??" Bappy asked who was in hall.
" yeah how was your day?" She tried to smile.

" had great fun with friends" he said
" good" swara said and went to her room.
She got fresh up and then went down for dinner. No one talked about Sanskar as Tanya told them and they thought swara know about it.

SwaSan Room:
" why he didn't came till now" swara looked at the clock which shows 11pm.
" I should call him otherwise also he shout on me and I was disturbing him" she was worried for him so dialed his number but its off as he is in meeting.
Swara sit on the bed getting frustrated.
" waiting for Sanskar??" Tanya stood at the door.

Swara turn her face. Already she is fed up and now this dandiya.
" he won't come" Tanya said coming inside.

" how you know?!" Swara asked angrily.
" Bcoz he called me Personally" tanya stressed on the last word.
" shut up and go" swara was least interested in her rubbish.

" okay tell me did he called you??" Tanya asked and swara shook her head.

" I will tell you a bitter truth of your life" Swara stare her blankly when she said like this.

" sanskar is in Delhi and he called me to inform infact asked me if I can join him" Tanya said trying to be innocent.

" he can never do that" swara retorted as her eyes are already teary.
" he don't love you swara just compromising I mean a man like Sanskar want a sensible mature and his matching wife not a clumsy and childish like you" Tanya said with venom.

" just leave Tanya" swara don't want to listen more as she is getting scared what if this is the truth.

" don't run from what's true. He never took you to any business party why??? Bcoz you are not deserving and you forcefully came in between us. I was going to marry him but bcoz of your cheap activities he has to marry you to save his reputation. I deserve to be his wife as I'm more beautiful, smart that sanskar always wished not like you who don't know how to talk in public" tanya didn't stopped bcoz she know this is the last chance she have.

" plz go I want to be alone" swara wiped her tears which threatened to fell down.
" I request you swara plz leave him if you want his money then take and go don't spoil his life he is fed up of you" Tanya said and left smirking as she did her work.

Swara was numb, she don't want to believe this tanya but to some extend swara felt she said right.

" let me ask from bappy about his whereabouts" swara went to bappy's room.
Bappy opened the door when swara knocked.

" yes sweety??" He asked.
" where is sanskar??" She asked.
" he is in Delhi Tanya didn't told you?" He asked.

" Tanya told you??" She asked Hoping he will say no.
" yes bcoz he called tanya only" bappy said.
" okay good night" swara ran to her room hurriedly.

Swara closed the door and lie on the bed. Her tears are flowing non stop. She don't know why she is feeling so insecure.

" he called Tanya but not me" she mumble biting her lips controlling her tears.
" you always irritate me swara"
" I'm fed up of you"
She remembered how sanskar shouted at her.
" in anger he spoke the truth" swara smile sadly.

" I can never love a crack piece like you" this is the line which he said to her so many times. Then the reason behind their marriage. Everything tanya said was truth, a bitter truth. Swara buried her face in the pillow crying badly.

" he don't love me just comprising but its okay I will not disturb him anymore and will leave from his life" she decided and closed her puffy eyes.

In Delhi, sanskar came out from meeting hall and saw her mobile screen which was swara's pic. His lips curved to form a smile as swara has stuck her tongue out in pic.

He was about to call her but then saw time.
" its 12 she must be sleeping will call in the morning" he thought and kiss her pic on the screen.
Sanskar went to his room and slept after fresh up.
To be continued...

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.3K 9
💙 An FF on Swasan after 6 months leap. It's based on Swasan where Sanskaar will not forgive Swara easily. All this story original updates are on Wa...
48.5K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
107K 6.3K 15
This story is about possessive and heated love between swara and sanskar. Swara is cold emotionless girl who has so many wounds on her heart that mad...
109K 4.9K 20
It's story of sanskar who was cheated by Ragini and her dadi ..presenting Swara as Ragini ...what will happen when sanskar get know on wedding date