50 Shades Of Steve Rogers

By advocate13

This is kinda SMUT, kinda not, like for reals, and yes its about Steve Rogers, but chillax the "sorta" (I say... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 The Past
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Hey Yah'll
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hi
Chapter 18
Update
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 The Surprise of my Life
Chapter 22 Sam and Dean Winchester
Chapter 23 It Begins
Chapter 24 Their Burden
Chapter 25 You're Not Alone
HI Read Me
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 We Found It
not an update sorry
Chapter 29

Chapter 17

13.2K 257 12
By advocate13

"Why do I feel like I'm sitting in the principal's office waiting to get my ass chewed?" Tony asked, plopping down in one of the conference chairs, and putting his feet up.
"You're an asshole," Steve growled, pacing around the conference room. His anger boiled underneath his skin, and he was fighting the urge to beat the living shit out of Tony, and everyone else in the room, and he was losing the battle.
"What the hell's the matter with you, have you lost your goddamn mind!? Christ, you haven't changed one bit, everything is about you, you, you, You! You could of gotten one of us killed for some stupid ass notion you still have about my wife, did you see Banner toss her body through that fucken window!?" He snapped, and slammed his fist into the conference table, shattering the glass, "this situation was between Natasha and Banner, it had nothing to do with you, me, or (y/n), but in true Stark form, you dragged in my wife, your best friend, knowing exactly what it was gonna do to her!"

"You sound jealous there Cap, and she started it," Tony challenged, barely reacting before Steve jumped forward and grabbed him around the throat, and slammed him up against the wall.
"Steve!" Natasha shouted from behind him.
He felt Bucky's metal hand on his arm, trying to pull him off Tony, but he was seething with rage and fear.
"Jesus Tony, this by far is the stupidest, most selfish thing you've ever done, and that's saying alot, coming from me right now," Natasha scoffed, and put her hand on Tony's arm, "you had no right to lay this on Bruce or (y/n), I... we were planning on telling all of you once Steve and (y/n) came back from their vacation, but as usual..."
"Your only saving grace is how much  (y/n) cares about you, or I'd kill you where you stand," Steve muttered, ignoring Natasha's gasp, and deflating a little when he saw the sadness in Tony's eyes. It was a look he'd been carrying for awhile, but it was hard to catch if you weren't paying attention, "Nat, Buck, I need you step outside," he cautioned, and nodded his blonde head towards the door.

"Uh, how about no," Bucky quipped, "one because you've been cussing and using the F-word, which I've only heard you say once or twice, so I know you're beyond pissed, and second, because Stark's turning blue."

"James, why don't you go check on (y/n), and I'll check on Bruce and Cho. I need to talk to him alone anyways," Natasha demanded, pulling Buck towards the door.
"Then what Red?" Buck asked, ignoring Steve's impatience.
"Then we go home, wherever that is," she answered, enveloping his hand and walking them out the door.

Steve let the silence envelope him and Tony, as he let him down, slowly. It took a lot of strength, but he backed off, and leaned back against the metal wall.
"Whatever happens after tonight, is your fault," Steve uttered, already feeling the pull in his stomach, the constant need he had to feel his wife's skin, touch her face, and smell her familiar scent. Only now, he needed to touch her to remind him she was alive. He nearly died once he saw her body go through the glass, and for a second all he could see was her body, laying unmoving, nearly killing him where he stood, "you do realize you gave her an ultimatum, one with you on the losing side," Steve added, but softened his tone, since he petty jealousy he felt earlier was gone, replaced with simple longing, and anger.
Both of them knew which road (y/n) was going to choose, because in the end, she'd always chose him. During their war, finding Bucky, when they first started dating and she moved out of Tony's tower. Every choice she made since they started dating always led back to him, and after this weekend, he didn't doubt her love for him, nor her trust. Knowing her she was probably coming over here earlier, to beat the crap out of Tony herself.
"I've always known... ever since the day she knocked you on your ass in that goddamn ring, I've known.." Tony sighed, closing his eyes, and relaxing his shoulders, "pfff, it makes sense, my dad was infatuated with you, and now I've lost (y/n) too," he blurted out, rearing back once Steve's eyes filled with sadness.
As soon as she came home that night, after hanging out with Steve, he knew he lost her, and there was no going back, but his heart kept her there. He hoped with time his feelings would go away, instead he hung onto the time she gave him, needing it, accepting that was all she could give him.
When Pep came back into his life he was surprised when his stomach tingled with butterflies, but he had inadvertently ruined any chance earlier. She wasn't answering his calls, or texts, but now his mind was filled with the aftermath of what just happened, and seeing (y/n)'s body crash through double paned glass.
When she ran in, he recognized the rage in her eyes, and he knew she was ready for a fight, but he honestly didn't expect it to go that far. Then again, he was in a bad mood, scared, angry and selfishly he was responsible for her pain and the fight.

"I'm sorry Tony, I am, but there's no going back, for any of us, and if you can't be a friend, without hurting her... then you need to let her go," Steve urged softly, knowing it wasn't going to be easy walking away from years of love and friendship. It was going to hurt something fierce for both of them, especially for (y/n), and she had already lost too much.
"I know, but I made her a promise..." Tony croaked, remembering a cold night almost eleven years ago when he heard her screaming in her sleep. She had fallen asleep in his lab on one of the couches, yelling out for her dead parents. He made her a promise that night as she cried into his shirt, promising he would be there to catch her, help her, and protect her. He knew how strong she was, but everyone has their breaking point, and he had witnessed quite a few of hers, firsthand. That promise meant something to him, as well as the promise she made to him, to be there for him, and he didn't want to break it.
"Well, you may have to break it, at least till you get your head out of your ass," Steve harped, moving forward when the door opened, and Phil walked in, sans (y/n), "where's my wife?"
"My daughter is on her way home to rest, no thanks to any of you," Phil growled, feeling his anger quickly return, as he put his hands up to stop Steve and Tony from talking, "I've already layed into Barnes, Natasha, and Banner, but I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with you Stark.."
"Save your speech, I've already heard it from Steve and Natasha," Tony sighed utterly defeated, and put his head down.
Steve was right, about everything, and his heart was breaking for it. He had always hoped one day he would wake up, and his feelings for his best friend, just, wouldn't be there anymore, it seemed to be getting closer to that once he let Pep in, but after she told him she understood why Natasha did what she did, all because he had done the same to her, he lost it. Anger and remorse forced everything out, even though he regretted it once he heard the shock in her voice and saw the sadness in her eyes. Now he would be left with nothing, all because of his ego and his inability to let her go.
"Get out of here before I fire your ass," Phil muttered, crossing his arms over his chest, surprising Steve.
"Yes sir," Tony answered, leaving the room without a word, ignoring Steve calling his name, "FRIDAY find Pepper for me, please, and take my name off the mission list. I need some time off."
"Yes sir, coordinates are being sent too your suit," FRIDAY replied quickly, "I'm sorry boss."

I opened the front door, and stood in the foyer of the place Steve and I had called home for over two years now. My stomach was in knots, and my body hurt, even after the pain pills my dad urged me to take before I headed home.
I screamed into the empty room and threw my unused weapons against the wall, sinking down to the floor.
On the drive over here my heart sank in my chest as I repeated what Tony said, and later my dad. Phil was right, promises could be broken, my dead parents were a prime example of that, but for Tony's sake, I would forgive his broken promise, and let him go. Hoping my dad's words about time, rang true.
I had to pull over before I reached home when I really thought about not talking to Tony everyday, or seeing his face, but if time... I..I couldn't be responsible for hurting him over and over again, not anymore, because my place was next to Steve, it's always been, and Tony's friendship wasn't going to change that.
"Steve....." I whispered, letting the memories of our weekend brush over my mind and skin. The thought of living without my husband scared me more than anything, more than losing Tony, and I should of felt even more awful, but all I wanted, in that moment, as I looked around our living room, was my husband.
I needed his strength, his warmth, and love. I needed him to catch me, and keep me from falling down that dark hole that had opened up inside me.
I needed him now.

"FRIDAY, I need Steve home, now," I gasped, and popped up on my knee on the hardwood floor.
"Yes ma'am, he's finishing up with your father, then he will be heading home. He is quite irritated, and angry," FRIDAY mentioned.

"Yah, well tell him to get in line," I grumbled, ripping off my blood stained tank top, and pants.
I needed to feel something other than the pain on my back and face.
I needed to feel something other than remorse for not being able to give Tony what he wanted.
I needed to feel the love Steve and I had for each other, it was the only thing that would save me.
Steve was the only thing that could save me, and I needed him to take what we had done and push it farther. I wanted Steve to replace my pain, with his hands and mouth. I wanted him to mark me, and take me in ways that would erase all this turmoil...
I needed him to kiss my scars, and the old wounds that still hadn't healed.
I needed him.
I leaned against my bookshelf, shaking from the spent adrenaline and fatigue, but I was going to wait for my husband to get home.

"Sir, Mrs. Rogers has reiterated to me again that she needs you home, now," FRIDAY said again.
"I know Friday, just give me a minute," Steve replied, looking up at their modest home.
He had rushed out of the conference room, and into his truck once Friday interrupted Coulson's yells, but his anger hadn't dissipated. He would never hurt his wife, never that, but in all the years they'd been together, and everything they'd been through, not once was he as scared as he was tonight.
Seeing her on top of Bruce's shoulders, only to be thrown through double paned glass, made him feel utterly helpless, and that feeling alone, made him angry.
Christ, he knew why she stood between Bruce and Natasha, her loyalty to her friends, especially to Natasha was unyielding, but she could have died, and left him here, in this world, alone. He had half a mind to drive straight to where Nat and Buck were staying and beat the living shit out of James. In his anger it would of been safer around Buck. He couldn't remember being this angry, ever, and it scared him, just as much as the thought of almost losing his wife.

"Damnit," he growled, banging his hand on the steering wheel. He stepped out of the truck, and slowly made his way to the front door. The ache in his chest, and need in his stomach, forced him to open the door and quickly meet her eyes, taking in bare skin and lace.
Blind rage made his vision go red once he saw the small cuts on her face, and hands. He had to step back, unable to accept that he could of lost her.
"Don't... don't leave me like this Steve, please..," the sadness in her voice beckoned him forward, but his jaw clenched as he slammed the door shut behind him.
"Leave you! Do you have any idea what could have happened tonight!?" He shouted, letting his anger rush out of his mouth. He ignored the red lace panties she had on, along with matching bra, but his gut reacted to seeing her standing there underneath the small light hanging over her head. He had never had so many conflicting emotions running through his blood, and never had he ever had the brief inclination to spank the living shit out of someone he cared for, and it made him uncomfortable.
It was one of the many things she mentioned this weekend, and playfully gave her a few soft ones, but the image running through his brain wasn't playful.

"You're angry?" She questioned, tilting her head at him.
"Angry? I'm fucken furious!" He harped, kicking the small end table they had near the door, and shattering it, "you could have died! Right there in front of me, and for what?! I gave you an order, so did your dad, and you disobeyed that order!"
His nails dug into his palms when she gave him a small smirk and pushed herself off their bookshelf, her sadness leaving her face immediately. The change forced him to open and close his mouth, befuddled suddenly by the seductive smirk spreading over her full lips.
"An order? I'm your wife, not one of your goddamn soldiers Rogers, and I'm fine," she purred, slowly walking towards him.
"(Y/n), please, don't... don't.. I'm so angry...just give me a minute.." he stuttered, but she wasn't going to listen, she never did.
"You won't hurt me, unless I ask you too," she whispered, planting herself in front of him.
"This isn't a game.." he mustered, feeling his anger slowly deflate, when her smell hit his nose.
"You're right, it's not, but we both need something from each other right now," she said softly, pushing herself into his frame.
"What the..." he gasped, as she pulled off her bra, and got down on her knees in front of him, dropping her chin down to her bare chest. She was submitting to him, but he took a step back, "what the hell are you doing, have you lost your mind?"
His breath left his chest exasperated, but the front of his jeans tightened as he looked down at her. Seeing her down on the floor, vulnerable, submissive, was out of character for her, but it didn't stop the slow burn he always had for her, to take over his rage.
"Honey, this can't be solved with sex right now," he decreed, but without the conviction he had just seconds ago.
"This isn't about sex, it's about trust, and needing to feel your rage, I'm  scared too, only I didn't realize it till I got home," she responded, keeping her head down towards the floor, only to sigh when he didn't answer her, "we talked about alot this weekend, especially about you enjoying being an alpha, in control...we talked about me waiting for you, much like I am now," she continued matter of factly.
He was beginning to think she'd suffered some psychotic break, with way her moods seemed to change in seconds, but his skin began to burn and itch, just thinking about the things she layed out in front of him.
"(Y/n)," he grunted, fixating on that spanking conversation she started, while they layed in bed, after roughly making love on the floor.
He hadn't had the chance yet to tell her he enjoyed everything they did, and discovered he loved taking charge in the ways she wanted, being in control of what he did to her, and what she could do to him. At first it felt strange, maybe even a little selfish, but as the hours flew passed, with her face buried in the sheets, and her ass in the air, he couldn't deny he liked her that way.
She was so strong on the field, and in life, she commanded attention, and order in everything she did, including their relationship, but this passed weekend, all of that changed, and he ran with it, not wanting to look back.

"We talked about punishments..." she purred, finally looking up and meeting his eyes.
"You're not a child..." he croaked, watching her slowly put her soft hands on the waistband of his jeans. He didn't stop her when she began to unbutton his pants, and slide his zipper down.
"You're right, I'm not, but don't deny me your anger," she whispered, sitting up on her knees as she pulled his shaft out of his boxer briefs, "I want to feel what you're feeling."
He couldn't stop the moan from escaping his mouth once she slipped her lips over the head of his shaft, and slid down till he felt the back of her throat.
"(Y/n)?" He begged, losing control, and afraid of the aftermath.
Her lips made a popping sound when she pulled back, "and don't deny how intrigued you were when I brought up the idea of you spanking me when I get a little out of line," she giggled, grabbing his sac with her warm hand, "and I'm not afraid, please.."

His cock twitched in her hand, "baby... please," he pleaded again, but most of his anger was replaced with need, and he was losing his mind to what she was doing to him right now, and the thought of losing her, "I thought I was going to lose you, I..honey I'm, oh god, I'm angry..and afraid of hurting you," he confessed, and finally looked down at her, locking eyes with hers.
"You'll never lose me, ever, and you won't hurt me, at least not in ways we don't want, but I want this Steve, so do you, show me your anger..." she growled, jutting her chest up towards him, while she licked him, "I disobeyed your orders...sir," she giggled and stood up, only to turn and walk towards their couch, as she ripped her underwear off her body.
"You've lost your mind, and I'm not spanking you," he decreed, but without conviction, and struggling to keep his hands still, "we need to talk about tonight, and what happened with Banner, and you're covered in cuts and bruises.."
"And we will, my husband, talk about everything, after you're done with me, and I don't give a shit about what's on my face and arms," she cooed, bending over the arm of their couch, "I need this, just as much as you do. Don't deny me this, and don't deny yourself what you want to do, not anymore. We promised no lies between us, never again Steve, and by the way your hand's twitching, I know you've thought about it."
His stomach clenched when her hand reached back, and she spanked herself, leaving her right buttcheek slightly red.
"Steve..." she moaned when she did it again, causing him to finally move forward, ripping off the rest of his clothes in the five steps it took to get to her.
She was right, and he wanted her, in more ways than he ever thought possible.

"Steve.." I moaned again, feeling his warmth brush against my bare skin. Maybe I had lost my mind, but after tonight, Steve would know just how much I trusted, and needed him. This is what I wanted, I craved, for him to take complete control over what layed ahead of me.
I didn't want too think about Tony, or Bruce.
I didn't want to think about how close I was too losing my life to the Hulk, leaving my husband here alone.
I didn't want to think about anything except Steve and I, and what we had together.
"Take all this pain and fear from me," I whispered, arching my back, "replace it...with you...your hands, your strength..."
I gasped once his hand grabbed my braid, and pulled my head back, while his fingers trailed over the area I just smacked, lighting my skin on fire.
I wasn't prepared when the palm of his hand came down on my ass, pushing me forward. The pain was slight, but his other hand tightened in my hair. My crotch flushed with heat, and began dripping down my legs. "Harder..." I whined, wiggling against his shaft.
He growled before he smacked me again, a little harder. My already aching nipples brushed against the soft material of our couch, making me wetter, and more needy. I pushed back against his hand, trying to slow my harsh gasps, and moans, but it only made me more aware of what we were doing.
Steve's groans matched mine as he delivered three more hard smacks. My ass was on fire, but an orgasm, unexpectedly ripped through me, soaking my legs and our couch.
"Do you understand how much I love you?" My husband demanded, while he spread my legs apart, and softly kissed my back.
"Yes... because I love you with the same ferocity," I gasped, turning my head to face him. Sweat poured off his forehead, and his brow was furrowed, but his eyes held fire. A fire I recognized in my own, "all I need is you Steve... Just you..." I added honestly.
The small silence between us was broken when I cried out as he wrapped an arm around my waist and slammed his shaft inside me, without warning. His other hand softly held the bottom of my neck, and forced me up, pushing me back into his hard body. I held on for dear life while he pumped into me, repeating in my ear just how much he loved me, and how angry he was, but his words weren't important.
His calloused hands holding me, grasping at my body, were more important than anything we could say to each other in this moment.
His shaft buried so deep in my womb replaced my fear with safety, and acceptance.
The sting of his anger on my skin mattered, because in that we showed how much trust we had between each other, how complete we were in the comfort of our home.
This is who we were, this was where I belonged.
I screamed his name when he lifted me up off the ground and turned me around too face him. The blue of his eyes sparkled with lust, love and anger, making my womb clench around his shaft.
He pulled me down on the couch on top of him, quickly maneuvering my mound down over his cock. He swallowed my screams with his mouth, and buried his hands in my hair, slightly pulling my braid apart. His dick pistoned into my womb, pushing me further over the edge, barely hanging on, and hoping he would fly with me. The walls of my core squeezed and clenched, refusing to let him go.
"Stay with me!" I shouted, hearing the unshed tears in my voice, "cum with me, Steve!"
His voice cracked when I lightly sank my teeth into his neck, licking and sucking, knowing he was getting close.
"Ohhh, sh.... I... (y/n)!" He yelled, pushing his hips up hard, as he held my waist too keep me from moving.
I splintered when his dick jerked and warmth spilled over both of us. "Don't... don't stop..." I squealed, using his hands to keep myself moving, even though my body spasmed, and raged with fire, "stay with me.."
"I'm right here baby.." he groaned, laying me down on the couch cushions, engulfing both of us in flames and love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.5K 26
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. Sneak Peek- "You okay, baby girl?" He asked lowly. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I nodded slowly...
1.1K 47 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...
3.7K 207 24
Warning, this story will contain consensual but rough BDSM, and elements of power and submissiveness that might be a bit too much for some readers to...
79.9K 1.7K 37
* contains smut (unprotected sex), mentions of violentce, mentions of abusive parents and toxic relationships* y/n gets a nanny job at some rich peop...