BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIR...

By angelprincess24

( This is the second book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES ) ANGELA ANDERSON is a 24 years old young woman, who is c... More

BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIRE
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EXTRA
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
PROLOGUE OF 'LOVE ON A TOUR'
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 24

47K 1.5K 36
By angelprincess24

Follow me on TWITTER at : @MMTINA24 .

You can now also join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

Share the sweet love story of ANGELA AND NOAH more and more with your friends, family and relatives!!

Also read other book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES :-

"MEETING MR. BILLIONAIRE (MMB)"

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE !!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

Now join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

Now follow me and write on my wattpad wall "#TeamAngel Rocks" to become a loyal member of the 'angel' family and to show your love for our lovely couples.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ANGELA'S  POV :-

(2 days later)

The sunrays falling over my face, made me to open my eyes. New day, new job- that's what it is for me today. Yeah, today I start my new job! Yesterday, I went to give an interview and luckily they found me perfect for the job. It is a well-known company run by some Mike Carter. He is a young entrepreneur. He is only 27 years old, but has achieved a huge success in life. He is hot and dashing. Well these are not my thoughts. These are the thoughts of girls working there. But whatever they say, noone can be more hot than Noah. Noone can have the charm he has. That is the reason, girls are mad after him. I have seen them checking him out, and that too openly, without any shame. How can they do that? I feel like taking their eyeballs off their eyes. Yes, yes, I don't know why but I really feel jealous. After all, they can't check the guy I am soon going to marry.

What the hell? Whatever I might be thinking, but my thoughts always come to end at him. Idiot! Its like he is hovering over my brain 24/7. Whatever! I rolled my eyes at my own stupid thoughts.

Now is not the time to think all this. I have to get ready for the job. I don't want to be late on my first day itself, right? So, Angela here you go. I directly went into the bathroom.

After 45 minutes I came out and immediately started getting ready for the work. I did my hair, put some lip gloss, eyeliner and woah I was ready. I don't like to cake up my face with all that make-up. So I kept it simple.

After having some breakfast and greeting my parents and my little brother, I came out of the house to find Noah's bodyguards waiting for me. Seeing me, one of them immediately opened the door for me. I wished them good morning and they did the same. After all, I am angry with their boss and not them. I gave them one last smile before entering the car.

The whole ride to the office was silent. My office is only half kilometres away from the Noah's office. This building is not as huge as Roberts' company building, but its huge compared to others. After all noone can beat the Roberts', right?

The bodyguard, whose name I found out to be Dave, opened the door for me. I immediately got out and entered the office building. Greeting the receptionist, I immediately went towards the lift as the place where I am going to work is on the 5th floor. I entered the lift and the door was about to close when suddenly a hand barged in and stopped it from getting closed. The doors opened again to reveal a man, who was good looking but not as hot and dashing as Noah.

I internally slapped my brain for again thinking about him. Can't that man leave my mind even for few seconds? I think I am getting mad these days. I shook my head to remove all unwanted thoughts. The guy entered the lift, looking and smiling at me. But I don't know why I didn't feel like smiling back at him. There seemed to come strange feelings seeing that guy, like he is not a good one. Well, I know I am overreacting. How can I judge someone without even knowing their name. Stupid Angela! So keeping my thoughts aside, I finally smiled at him.

"New here?" Out of nowhere, he asked me this.

"Yes," I didn't feel like talking more with him. So I kept it a simple yes.

"I guess then you don't know who I am?" He asked me.

"No, who are you?" Now was my turn to ask.

He offered his hand for me to shake and introduced himself,
"Well then Miss Beautiful. This is Mike Carter here. The owner of this company." He told me.

*********************************

HEY GUYS,
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DO YOU LIKE IT?
MANY TWISTS AND TURNS ARE GOING TO COME IN THE STORY, SO ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
TELL ME YOUR REVIEWS BY COMMENTING !!

KEEP VOTING !!
VOTE MORE AND MORE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR NOLA !!

KEEP READING, VOTING AND SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL !!
TAKE CARE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
2.3M 63.5K 48
BSMP Book 1: Billionaire Stole My Panties (available on Dreame, Inkitt n AnyStories) being edited BSMP BOOK 2' Endless Love ': BSMP BOOK 3: Yes, Mr...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...