Started With A Crush (Kim Tae...

By 10JiPo10

A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all h... More

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE CHAPTERS
💓
😁
🎉
👋
👩
😦
💔
😶
😄
😳
🤔
😖
😢
😭
🙂
😲
🏆
😱
😵
👌
😆
😕
🍷
👩‍❤‍💋‍👨
😫
🙁
💑
🙇
🏢
🤝
🤒
🏥
💐
💒
🗼
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
👴👵
A/N
1K LOVE
10K?
Stories

👁👁

11.4K 344 38
By 10JiPo10

First day of 9th grade.

Today was the first time I saw you.

You are the new student in our class.

You are good-looking, friendly and smart.

You seem to have no problems making new friends unlike me.

I'm a really reserved person and only two of my friends get to see the real me.

There is a huge difference how I am with others and my two close friends. Many thinks my awkwardness around people as arrogant and mannerless behaviour.

All I could say that my first impression about you is that you are a really good boy and handsome.

Your name is Kim Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
750K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
64.2K 1.9K 19
Park Sukyung is a big fan of BigHit Entertainment's boy group, Bangtan Boys a.k.a BTS! Her favorite member is Jimin. She studies in the Philippines a...
12.6K 506 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...