Theo James My Protector

By TheoJamesOwl

Emily, a 23 year old finds out every thing about herself in just a short time period. She finds love and cour... More

Theo James My Protector
Chapter 2 the Truth
Chapter 3 My Feelings
Chapter 3 I Miss Them
Chapter 4 Help
Chapter 5 Run
Chapter 6 My Worst Fear
Capter 7 Listen to the Words Behind My Words
BIG NEWS
Chapter 8 Listening
Chapter 10 Coming
Chapter 11 It's Time
Chapter 12 Jump
Chapter 13 Saving
Chapter 14 Save House
Chapter 15 The Truth To Why
Sorry guys!
Chapter 16 Bickering
Chapter 15 Proposal
Chapter 16 Ready
Chapter 17 Over
Chapter 18 The End... For Now
Ideas for next book?
New Book

Chapter 9 Held Here

2.8K 72 8
By TheoJamesOwl

Emily Prov.

It's been 4 days since I call my dad and Theo. I know they got what I was trying to say. If not they would have been here, and I would be dead but I'm not.

The kidnappers are going to make me call again I just don't know when. But before then I have to think of a plan.

I look around to all my friends and my mother. They all look so helpless. I need to get them out.

I've been studying the guards hours. Every 3 hours the guards change. There are only 2 guards watching at all time.

If we are gonna sneak out its gotta be around 12:00 am because the 2 guards that watch us are either drunk or half asleep. They also try to hit on my friends and I. I will wait after my next call to tell Theo and my dad whats going on, and then I will leave.

4 Hours later...

A guard walks in a commands me to get up. I do what I am told.

He takes me to a room and hands me a phone that is dialing. I put the phone on speaker.

I hear Theo, "Emily!? O my gods where are you?" He's acting. He's good, but when you fall in love with someone like I did you can tell when thy put on a front.

I look at the guard to see if I should tell them where I am.

The guard says, "Tell them to meet you at Hards Ave. at 2pm tomarrow."

"Theo stay calm. Meet me at Hards Ave tomarrow at 2pm. Soon I will be home. I love you... They won't let me go, but dusk will come and life will be fine." I say this fast, but clearly. I look at the guard. He has no idea that I just told Theo when I was going to escape.

The guard hangs up the phone and takes me back to the windowless room.

I slowly crawl to my mom and tell her the plan. I also tell her to tell everyone else.

11:30pm

The 2 drunken guards walk in. Nows my chance. I look at my mom to make sure everyone knows the plan. She nods.

I walk up to the guards...

---------------------------------------------

That's the end of this chapter. Tell me how I'm doing comment you thoughts and ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 56 56
A young girl rises to stardom and finds true love amidst battling mental issues caused by a traumatic past. **DISCLAIMER** This is in no way reflecti...
42.5K 944 30
I don't know how to describe the feeling. It's a little complicated. Everything came crashing down like a ton of bricks. Like a rug was ripped out fr...
6.8K 279 21
Even with fame, money, loving parents and siblings something is still missing in Elizabeths life. something that isn't a partner, not yet anyways, so...
197 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...