Behind The Scenes

By dinahfantasy

Camila has terrible, terrible luck. The worst kind of luck you can have. Like win the lottery but die the nex... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 and a Half
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Normal Is A Relative Term

7.8K 136 29
By dinahfantasy

Not an update! I apologize.

I just posted the introduction to my new one shot, Normal Is A Relative Term and the rest should be up by the end of the week! So please go check it out and see if it's something you wanna read.

Sorry about the delay with BTS, I've just been extremely unmotivated with this story as of now, but I promise the second that I get over this writers block I will be back to posting. For now it might be a while until I post on BTS again. Please be patient with me, I have a lot going on at the moment and I'm trying my best to keep up with things. Thanks for all the support and understanding. Love you guys! Now go check it out!

-Brook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
19.3K 523 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...