Dragon Slayer

By AurelieBonhoffen

This is the sequel to Difficult Love. We left off at the Strongest Team preparing for a dragon hunt, with goo... More

Dragon Slayer
Missing
White
The Seven
Prison
Memories
Dragons
Music
Spirits
Magic
Fight
Fairies and Dragons
Epilouge - She Is Legend
EXTRA!: Laphira
EXTRA!: Gavy
EXTRA!: Jerza
EXTRA!: WendyxEve
EXTRA!: Gruvia
EXTRA!: Rana
EXTRA!: Sabertooth Gets Hunted
EXTRA!: Freerajane
EXTRA!: Alternate Ending
EXTRA!: Akiogue
EXTRA!: Stirdessia
EXTRA!: Edolas Arc
EXTRA!: Elfgreen
EXTRA!: Hisanna

Fixed-up heart

518 12 4
By AurelieBonhoffen

HELLO! I'm in the lovey-dovey mood right now, so it's gonna be soppy, I'll warn you now.

####################################################################

Sora's P.O.V.

All those memories, all that hurt, all that pain, it all came rushing back when I saw Aquamarina. I felt the same hurt I did 200 years ago when she kissed Apollo with the same passion she used to kiss me.

"Sora, are you ok?", Lucy's voice broke me out of my daze. Her chocolate brown eyes were searching my face, trying to find something wrong. The sun had set, and our now quite large group had settled down by the very much-used fire in the middle of the now-packed clearing.

"I'm fine.", I smiled, hoping it was enough to convince her. She frowned and turned her attention to the cinir on her lap. She had somehow managed to tame it, and it followed her everywhere. She had even named it Saphira.

"You're not so bad after all, are you Saphira?", Her fingers combed through Saphira's fur, making her purr like a cat. "You're just a poor, misunderstood little fox, aren't you, aren't you?", Lucy crooned.

"Pfft, it's been feeding Hibiki our secrets ever since we left Fairy Tail, Lucy.", Natsu snorted, playing with the red streak in Kiyoki's hair. She was lying on him, head on his lap.

"It's not like I had a choice, Salamander. And my name is Saphira", Saphira glared, sending us all into shock. She could talk!?"Yeah, I can talk, now get over it."

"Saphira! Manners.", Lucy scolded, then she looked at Natsu,"But you do have a point, it's not your fault you were controlled by a maniac."

"Master Hibiki is not a maniac, he has simply broken under all the stress and pain of being left to die.", The fox on Lucy's lap rested her head on her paws, eyes fluttering shut. "Now if you'll excuse me, almost being burnt to death knocks a lot out of you, so I need to sleep. Goodnight."

"She's just as bad as you, Natsu.", Gray chuckled, Juvia sleeping on his shoulder. Her blue hair fell over her face, brushing Gray's shirtless body. I had finally gotten used to his random stripping, and was used to seeing him only wearing pants/boxers and the necklace that hung around his throat.

"Oi, Gray, I want that necklace of yours.", Natsu piped up.

"What the hell? No way!", Gray wrapped his hand around it protectively.

"Fine, but if it's destroyed and Kiyoki gets hurt because of it, you're dead, dead and gone.", My pupil growled.

"Natsu.", Kiyoki and I said at the same time, growling. The dragon slayer lifted his hands up in surrender.

"Im so glad Sora and Kiyoki are here, I don't have to do anything anymore.", Erza giggled from opposite me, wrapped in Jellal's arms.

"So, what's been going on since last contact?", Aquamarina asked, arms wrapped around that playboy Apollo. I won't call her Mizuhime, she doesn't deserve the name.

"Um, I broke someone out of jail, I kicked the Spirit King's ass, saved Leo's life, and am going on a suicide mission to save my creations.", Kiyoki said, eyes closing.

"Wait, saved Leo's life? What happened?", I was suddenly fearful, afraid for my ward's wellbeing.

"Yeah. Remember that bitch of a Stellar mage, Karin Lilica?", Gajeel asked, we all nodded our heads.

"Worst. Mage. EVER. And I wasn't allowed to take her powers!", Yasu sighed as Celty stroked his hair.

"It would've had caused disruption among the humans.", Eve snapped, making Yasu cower.

"So, Karin died, Leo was blamed and he came to Fairy Tail. Aries went looking for him with Kiyoki, and she found him, kicked ass and won my heart.", Natsu kissed Kiyoki, making me almost vomit, the amount of love going around was making me sick.

"I'll be back.", I got up and walked away. As soon as I was far enough, I spread my wings. I tool a minuite to touch the scales, the deep red and gold-streaked wings.

"Sora?", I turned and saw Lucy behind me, worried. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere in particular.", i took to the sky, but was stopped by Lucy's whip curled around my ankle.

"What's up?"

I tugged harder, but the whip only cut into my ankle,"Nothing.", I turned away.

"Well then why are you leaving?", I felt the whip go slack, and looked down to see lifeless space. I heard the flap of wings from behind me, and turned to see a flying Lucy. O.O "Saphira." I looked and saw the fox, smirking.

"She can fly? She's like Happy or Carla.", my eyes were wide as the fox flapped her wings. They were a pure gold, and shone like the sun, even in the moonlight.

"Yeah, but easier to get along with. Found out just now, actually. Now, land, or I'll chase you until you do." I looked into her eyes, and I saw a lot of feelings; Worry, relief, anxiety, love? No, why would she love me? I landed and folded my wings away as Lucy descended and Saphira jumped off her back.

"Call me if you need me, 'kay?", Saphira told Lucy before she slipped back into the shadows with a flick of her tail. Lucy sat on a nearby stone and patted the spot next to her. I sat and she put her arms around me.

"What's up? And don't say clouds.", She said before I could answer.

"Nothing's up."

"Well then why are you crying?", I brushed my fingers on my cheek, and sure enough, I caught tears running down my face.

"Aquamarina and I, we have a history of bad events. We used to date up until about 200 years ago, I caught her making out with her stupid boy toy. Her human name is the name name I used to call her, Mizuhime, it means 'water princess'."

"Sora, forget her. If she did that, she didn't deserve you, and still doesn't.", Lucy looked me in the eye, all honesty in plain view. The wind blew, and I watched a tiny shiver run down her back.

"Hey, come here, can't let you get sick on an important mission like this.", I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her, using my higher body heat to warm her up.

“Thanks, Sora.”, She blushed, pressing her face into my chest. She looked up, her eyes like molten chocolate and whispered, loud enough for me to hear,”I can see why Natsu’s so caring.” I raised my eyebrow, and she continued,”He always looks after his friends, and always fights for them. I remember, when Phantom Lord came to take me away, he risked his life for me, that’s a debt I can’t repay. And, when we were at the Tower of Heaven, he fought for Erza’s life. I guess you can learn to be brave and caring.”

Brave and caring? Me? “But I keep wondering, where did he get so stupid?”, Lucy wondered aloud, concentrating.

I coughed, “That might have been me. Remember what Kiyoki called me,‘The Prankster of the Dragon Society’? I’m the biggest joker and prankster in the history of forever. Simple.” I looked at Lucy, who was shaking with silent giggles. Soon enough, she burst into fits of laughter, the sound ringing out over the forest, and echoing back at us.

“Honestly, I can’t see that. You’re too gentlemanly to be a joker.”, She giggled, eyes bright.

“Really?”, I smirked, before tickling her.

“AH! SORA! STOP, STOP! PLEASE, I CAN’T BREATHE!”, Lucy laughed as I tickled her with all my might. I stopped, and she looked at me with a sour face, but I could tell she wasn’t angry at me.

“What was it that you said about me being a gentleman?”, I raised my eyebrow, questioning.

“You are definitely NOT a gentleman.”, She shook her head, smiling.

“So then, Miss Lucy, what is your ideal gentleman?”, I pried, adjusting her position on my lap so that she was cradled in my arms.

“Someone who is kind, caring, nurturing, loving, sweet, funny, so pretty much you with less prankster.”, She winked, blushing a tiny bit.

“I can be less of a prankster, if I try.”, I whispered playfully into her ear, triggering another blush.

“You’re as bad as Akio.”, She muttered. Man, I’m not that bad! Akio’s the pervert, I’m the prankster.

“Lucy?”

“Yeah?”

“Is everything alright?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”, She frowned.

“As in, me and Akio. It isn’t awkward for you guys with us being here?”

“Nope.”, She smile, popping her lips on the p.

“Well good because this is either going to make you either kill me or run for the hills.”

“Wha-”, I stopped Lucy’s sentence with a passion-filled kiss. I expected her to push me off. I didn’t expect her to wind her fingers in my hair, and pull me closer, kissing me with as much passion as I was to her. 

When oxygen became necessary and we pulled away, Lucy looked up at me, hurt,”Enough already?” Wait, WHAT!?  *Author’s Note: O.O*

“Are you drunk?”, I asked, actually worried she was.

“Definitely not. My mind is clear, and I know what I want to do, and who with.”, She whispered into my ear, her voice was so alluring, it was hard not to get drawn in.

“It’s always the quiet ones.”, I chuckled as Lucy pulled me to the ground.

“I don’t want to be quiet anymore.”

####################################################################

Natsu’s P.O.V.

I watched as Gray walked back to the group, wide eyed, and collapsed, muttering under his breath.

“Gray-sama, are you ok?”, Juvia immediately jumped up and ran to his side, worried.

“Natsu, how do you feel of Lucy and Igneel, um *cough* ah”, Gray’s voice faded off.

“Are you sure you’re not a pervert, Gray?”, Kiyoki asked from my lap, eyes wide.

“I guess you know what I mean?”, Gray asked, she nodded. “And, no I’m no pervert.”

“What happened, Gray?”, Gajeel asked, leaning on a tree.

“Yeah, spill.”, Yasu prompted.

“Get Happy, Carla and Wendy out of here first.”, He pointed in the opposite direction he came. “Go.”

Levy paled, I still don’t know what he meant,”No. Frigging. Way.”, The tiny mage whispered.

“What, Shrimp? Tell me?”, Gajeel leaned in, and paled as Levy told him. “Did NOT want to know.”

“Dammit tell me!”, I yelled, facepalming myself.”It’s a pain not knowing, you know?”

“Promise you won’t go nuts?”

“Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick Gray in my eye.”, I smirked.

“WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!?”, Gray yelled as Kiyoki sat up and whispered into my ear what he meant. Oh. My. God. No. Bleeping. Way.

“I will be scarred for life.”, Ren muttered.

“Thanks Gray for ruining my innocence.”, Akio complained.

“Since when have you been innocent?”, Saphira asked.”And I expected it. She was so protective of him, it’s obvious she likes him.”

“Yeah, but they’ve known each other all of TWO days!”, Eve pointed out to the fox, who huffed and went back to sleep. Just as she did, Lucy and Sora walked in, hand in hand. We all stared at them, eyes wide.

“What?”, Lucy asked, clueless.

“Guys, don’t stare, it’s rude.”, Sora frowned.

“Yeah, guys, if the wanna have a make-out session in the middle of the forest, let them.”, Apollo smirked, hinting the pair that we knew.

“You know?”, Sora paled.

“Yeah, thanks for scarring us for life, Sora.”, Mizuhime frowned back. Sora growled at her, but when Lucy put his hand on his shoulder, he calmed down. I have NO idea what happened there.

####################################################################

Yeah, so there we have it, another couple, yay! 

Lucy: I would NEVER do that at all! Thanks for that!

Me: Hey, you were comforting him, and your closeness with Natsu drew you two close.

Sora: *winking* See, Lucy?

Lucy: PERVERT! *Whacks Sora*

Sora: OW! Hey, I’m no pervert, look at Apollo.

Lucy: *reads Apollo’s words* O.O PERVERT! *Whacks Apollo*

Happy: She liiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes him!

Me: *facepalm* Is that all you say?

Saphira: COOL IT I’M TRYING TO SLEEP, SO SHUT UP OR YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU LEARNED TO TALK!!

Everyone else: O_O

Erza: She’s scary

Everyone else: O.O Erza’s scared?

Erza: I AM NOT! *Whacks us all*

Everyone: AH SHIT!

Me: I don't think we'll save the spirits

Leo: Hey, guys what's up?

Us: WHAT THE HELL!!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRISONED!! O.O

Leo: Yeah, um, BYE! *dissappears*

Me: He's up to something *finds love letter and reads it* HE'S BLOODY MARRIED AND HE'S FLIRTING WITH ME!

Akio: *pervs on Levy* Old habits die hard *smirks*

Me: O.O I don't think I will survive to update...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 67 7
A bloody battle, a drunken night, a quiet confession! Loke both hopes and fears what may happen if an immortal Spirit like him could win the love of...
5.7K 206 52
Natsu and Lucy like each other but they wont admit it to each other, Natsu tries to cheer Lucy up but someone is after her, Will Natsu try to save he...
154K 9.8K 68
Fruit Series (Book 2) Thomas, going through his monthly slip with his friend, travels to the Enchanted territory to feed. For months he's caught whif...
45K 1K 50
When Lucy gets pregnant with Loke's child, Fairy Tail must protect her from the harsh laws of the Spirit World and enemies who want her half-spirit b...