Tell Me A Lie (One Direction...

By EmeraldCraazy

The thing about white lies, is that they darken more than the real ones actually. They start out trying not t... More

Tell Me A Lie
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Future Stories

Chapter 2

231K 985 116
By EmeraldCraazy

Mwah<3

Thank you bunches for the comments and votes. It means the world to me!

I really super bad need a cover!! Someone please please pleeeeeeeeeeease make one for me? Im begging you!

Keep up the votes!!! -insert thumbs up here-

Enjoy(:

Chapter 2:

   I've been avoiding Harry and his friends for the past few days. They, of course, stayed at a hotel and not the hospital. So they don't know that I sleep here. I actually get up extra early to make sure they aren't here yet, because they come everyday to perform for the patients here. It's amazing how much the boys impact these girls and boys lives. It warms my heart to see all these children happy. Knowing that they're thinking of things other then their disease makes me happy. I just wish I could take my mind off of my problems for awhile, but with these boys hanging around It's not possible.

  I jumped out of my hospital bed, and my feet landed on the cold surface. I really need a rug so my feet don't get cold. Ok random. I shoved on a pair of my yoga pants and my loose tank top. I was going to go out and enjoy myself today. Forgetting about all my problems sounds like a great idea. I pulled on a pair of my toms, and grabbed my phone on my way to the Lobby. I walked past several kids, saying hi to them. I made way top the Lobby, and spotted Harry walking through the automatic doors. His perfect curls flopped to the side when he turned his head to the side. I tried to scurry out of his sight, but slipped and fell instead. Damn slippery toms..

"Mel are you ok?!" Harry charged towards me as soon as he heard me fall. 

"Who me? Oh yeah hah, just peachy!" I yelled a little too nervously and shot up from my spot. "I was just leaving bye!" I tried to scurry away from him. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around gently.

"Whoa! Not so fast. You're coming with me." He grinned. I groaned, but let him drag me out of the hospital. So much for forgetting my problems for the day..

We got into his expensive looking deep blue car. We stayed silent the whole time we were driving. I didn't even know we where we were going. I finally looked up when he came to a stop. I gasped at the sight in front of me. The beautiful brick house that had so many wonderful memories carved into it stood right in front of us. I didn't know Harry was taking me to my house before, you know, happened.

"I decided we should go see your parents, they'll be happy to see me." He smiled over at me. His eyes shone with so much love for my parents, it hurt. It really hurt. I can't handle this. What the hell am I going to say. My brain was saying tell him, but my heart was screaming lie. Everyone knows your brain is the better option, but nobody ever chooses it. Why is that?

"Harry I have to tell you something very important." Hello, this is the heart speaking! Time to pull off some good old fashion lying. He tilted his head to the side as if telling me to continue speaking.

"Well, you see. My dad cheated on my mom. They got a divorce, and both moved out of the house because it was to painful to live in. I figured out my mother cheated to. I felt completely and utterly betrayed by both of them, so I haven't talked to them since. They moved to the United States since I wouldn't talk to them. I think they saw me as the 'painful reminder' of what they had together. I live in the hospital...since I work there." I said really quickly I'm not even sure he understood. Stupid heart. Why can't I ever listen to brain? I couldn't two years ago, and I can't now.

Telling him would hurt him so much. He would never forgive me. He might not be able to forgive himself for leaving me here alone. It would tear his sweet soul to pieces, and I couldn't see that happen to him. I forced the tears back. Think happy things. Don't cry. Rainbows. Don't cry. Unicorns. Ok I think I'm good!

"I'm so sorry Mel, I can't believe they would leave you behind like that!" Wow good going hotshot, you've just dug yourself deeper into this hole that you call A LIE. My conscience continued to scream at me mentally. Like really?! You're stupid girl. Tell him. Tell him!

"Yeah, It's a real bummer. Lets forget about it and go have fun!" I looked out my window to prevent him from seeing my eyes watering. I wanted to cry. I feel like these lies I'm hiding behind are bottling up, and sooner or later I'm going to explode. If it makes everybody else happy, then I'm ok with it. I only want whats best for Harry. And I know for a fact that I'm doing the right thing....right? 

We drove to Chuckie Cheese, and my mood was immediately lifted. I giggled like a little girl before running out of the car and into the building. It smelt of pizza, kids, and happiness! No matter what mood I'm in this place always makes me happy. Harry trailed in shortly after I barged through the doors. 

"Harry! Ooo, lets go play games!" I grabbed his hand and sprinted to the nearest game I saw. It was the one where you have to roll the balls up the aisle and make it into one of the holes.

"Stay here, I'm going to go get tokens. The boys are going to be here any second now." He said. All I heard out of that was tokens. Oh well.

"Ya, ok bye!" I screamed at him shooing him away. He shook his head and laughed as he walked away. Something tugged on the bottom of my shirt. I looked down to a smiling little boy. He had dark drown hair that swooped over his green eyes. He was missing one of his front teeth making him look ten times more adorable! I smiled down at him and waved slightly.

"Your pretty." He blushed and looked down at his feet. He shifted from side to side breathing heavily.

"Thank you kind sir. Your very handsome." I giggled at his shyness. He looked up, hope sparking in his eyes.

"Really? You think so?" He blurted excitedly.

"Yes, you're the most handsome boy I've ever met!" I crouched down to his level, and smiled.

"Lets go play in the pit of balls. You can meet my friends!" He shouted over the music that was blasting through the speakers. Heh heh, pit of balls. Alright there's children here! Keep your dirty thoughts to your self. I let him pull me into the colorful, smelly, pit of balls.

"These are my friends. Friends this is Fatty." What the hell? Did he just call me fatty?  I bursted into a fit of laughter, just before being pelted with colorful balls.

"Attack Fatty!" One of the chubby boys screamed. Soon enough I was engaged in a full on war, with a ton of children under the age of 10. It got so violent. One of the girls jumped on me, which made the others think they could too. They forced me underneath the balls, so nobody could see me. I actually think they're trying to murder me.

I started flailing around crazily, flinging balls everywhere. So this is how I die, eh? Several chubby kids sat on me, completely suffocating me. They basically cut off my air supply, so now I'm gasping for air. I've probably injured some of the kids sitting on me, because I'm swinging like a crazy person now. Almost all at once all of the kids flew off of me. Two hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back up. I gasped for air.

"Oh thank god! Harry I thought I was going to die!" I wrapped my arms around him, and shoved my head into his warm chest. I heard a lot of laughing, before I passed out. I probably should have known that a weak person like me shouldn't be fighting a thousand children.

"Oh god is she ok?" Harry's voice sounded from my right.

"Harry I need to tell you something. Melody's been keeping a secret from you.." The Irish voice sounded from my left. I immediately shot up out of my spot, and kissed Niall. Not just a small kiss, a full on..tongue in the mouth kiss. He responded almost immediately. I think he actually liked it. I pulled away and glanced at each of the four boys, staring at us with mouths hanging open.

"Yup! I've been keeping a secret. Me and Niall are dating." Wow, I've been watching to many movies. These lies just keep shooting out of nowhere. Must have seen it in a movie.

"Uh, no she's---" I cut Niall off by pressing my lips to his again. When I pulled away, I think he was too stunned to say anything. I looked at Harry, trying to read his expression. He looked hurt..and lost. Oh god, I didn't want to hurt him. I'm doing this all so that I won't hurt him! He quickly covered up his emotions with a fake smile.

"Well I'm happy for you two..I guess.." Harry awkwardly stared down at his feet, shifting from foot to foot. I smiled so big, I'm sure the whole world could see It was a fake.

"Thanks, that means a lot that you approve." Wow, is it just me or is It getting awkward in here? Harry just nodded, and soon enough the awkward tension rose. I'm sure Niall will try and tell Harry again. I have to think of something and fast.

"Harry she's li--" Niall began. 

"Ohmygosh! Niall I totally forgot that we were going to spend the day together today! Bye guys!" I yelled over Niall. I grabbed his warm hand and yanked him away from everyone. He just let me drag him into the parking lot. I stopped once we got to Harry's car.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing?!" Niall yelled. He looked at me like I was an alien from Mars. I couldn't help it. I laughed. I kind of found this situation completely hilarious. Everyone looked so shocked, their faces were priceless! I laughed until my stomach started hurting. I sucked in a deep breath and leaned against the car.

"Oh god that hurts.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Melody, you're going to have to tell me what's going on here." He sounded concerned this time. He's not angry anymore? Wow, he's so sweet.

"I'm not ready Niall..I'm just not ready. Could you do me a huge favor? Just pretend to be my boyfriend." I poked out my bottom lip, and gave him the puppy eyes. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I guess, but If you don't tell me what's going on within a month, I'm telling Harry and the boys everything." He warned. Everything? He doesn't even know everything. How do I know I can trust him? I guess I'll have to try. I can do this.

Within a month I'll tell Niall everything.

**

Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile, I've been lazy lately! 

I love when you guys comment and vote!

Book cover needed still! 

<3 you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.7K 415 29
"You can't just leave everyone Adeline" "I have no choice, I want to live! there's so much I want to do later in life and this town is setting us ba...