Chapter 9

Who loves me? YOU DO! Why? Because I update like everyday!

Nah jk, you don't love me. but I LOVE YOU. hehe (:

Comment/Vote/Fan if you like. Please.

Enjoy(:
Chapter 9:

    I shoved the rest of my stuff into my bag, and grinned. I am so ready to kick cancer's ass! I've gotten over my nerves and now I'm so excited. Maybe if I get rid of this forever then Harry won't ever have to know. I still feel guilty though. Whenever I look at him I think about what a terrible person I am for lying to him. I sighed, and dragged my bag out into the livingroom of this hotel room. All five boys were waiting for me at the door. I smiled at Harry then Niall, and followed them out the door.

We all hopped into the car, and started driving to the airport. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder, because Niall was in the front seat next to Louis who was driving. Harry extinctivley started playing with my hair while my eyes started to drift to sleep. Then I remembered..

"Wait guys! Stop the car!" I sat up, and Louis slammed on the brakes. I started hyperventilating knowing that I was forgetting to say goodbye to one of the most important people in my life.

"Oh Lordy!" Louis screamed then turned to look at me.

"I have to go say-we have to!" I couldn't find the words to tell them what we had to do. Harry put his hand on my knee and squeezed it gently.

"What do we have to say?" He asked calmly, and smiled down at me. His smile instantly gave me butterfly's. For some reason I found myself staring at his lovely lips.

"Oh-Uh..We have to say by to Annaa." I said quietly. Louis nodded, and they all chroused 'oks'. I jumped up and down in my seat until we made it to the hospital. I jumped out of the car before he even stopped it. I ran as fast as my legs could take me, because I didn't want to be late for the flight. I ran through the automatic doors, and recieved weird looks from the nurses that used to love me.

I checked the Lobby to see if she was there, but she wasn't. Then I ran to her room. I stopped to take a quick breath before opening the door. She was curled up on her bed with her eyes squeezed shut. I smiled, the sight of her just warms my heart. I kneeld beside her bed and shook her awake. She yawned and stretched out her arms before opening her eyes slowly. It took her awhile to register who I was. She squealed and threw her tiny arms around me. I picked her up and twirled her around.

She's gotten really skinny since I've been gone. She's super cold too. I set her down on her feet and smiled down into her gorgeuos eyes. She slapped on a goofy smile and giggled.

"How are you Anna?" I smiled down at the small girl. She was so cute, she couldn't stop smiling. She shrugged.

"Well the doctors talked to my mommy, and usually that's not good." Her eyes started watering and I bent down to pull her into a hug. "I'm scared Melly, I'm real scared." I could feel her warm tears starting to soak my shirt as she cried in my arms.

"Shh, don't be scared sweetheart. You have nothing to be afraid of." I rubbed circles around her back soothingly.

"You promise everything's gonna be ok?" She sniffled into my shoulder. I began crying with her because this is just too sad to handle. I don't want to leave her like this. Harry was standing at the door now looking completely clueless to why we were crying.

"I promise you everything's going to be ok. I have to tell you something though." I said barely louder than a whisper. She pulled out of the hug and stared at me with her puffy red eyes.