no promises (colby brock x re...

By weylynmarie

You and your friends were always out doing crazy things for your 1.8 million subscribers to watch every Thurs... More

characters | 00
familiar faces | 01
Roadkill | 02
evicted | 03
mutual feelings | 04
moving in | 05
official | 06
puppies and pranks | 07
revenge | 09
life update | 10
exploring abandoned house *GONE WRONG* |11
typical thursday | 12
one month | 13
time | 14
oh boy.. | 15
troubled | 16
reunited | 17
midnight hide n' seek | 18
misunderstandings | 19
one tour to another | 20
Important Update

haunted | 08

6.3K 99 22
By weylynmarie

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple of hours since Colby and Sam left to do whatever they went out to do. Elton is back from cleaning the parking lot and his car, Corey and Aaron were in the back yard filming a skit for their vlogs, and Devyn and I were upstairs in my room practicing makeup looks on each other. I had just finished doing this look on her;

and she started doing my makeup. Halfway through her doing my makeup I got a call from Aspyn,

Aspyn🌸 is calling..

You: Hey!

Aspyn: Hey, how have you been! I heard you moved!

You: Yeah, I got evicted from my place and, you remember Sam and Colby, yeah well they had an exact room in their house with a few other people and they let me move in. They are all so sweet and funny! You have to come over and meet them all sometime!

Aspyn: Oh that's so nice of them all! Yeah, I'd definitely want to come meet them sometime! Are you busy right now? Serenity and I would love to meet up with you and catch up!

You: Aw i'd love to go meet up somewhere right now but I'm a little busy at the moment, how about we meet for lunch tomorrow?

Aspyn: Sure, sounds great!

You: Okay! See you tomorrow, love you!

Aspyn: love you too girl, buh-bye!

Call ended.

"Who was that?" asked Devyn.

"Aspyn Novard, she's one of my friends."

"Oh nice! What did she want?" she questioned.

"She wanted to see if her and I could hangout but I'm busy right now so we are meeting tomorrow at lunch. You can come if you'd like!"

"I'm not sure what I'm doing then but if I'm free I'd love to come!"

"Okay Great!"

We continued to talk as she finished the makeup she was doing, and when she finally finished this is what it looked like;

We practiced a few other things before going to take off what we did and put on our everyday looks. She was still in her room so I went downstairs and rooted through the kitchen for something to eat. I grabbed a granola bar and ate it while walking around downstairs looking through twitter. I sat down on the couch for a while and then Devyn and Corey left, along with Aaron who had left a little later. The only people home were Elton and I but he soon left as well to meet up with Amanda to go out for supper. It was about 6:00pm. Colby and Sam were still not back, and everyone else had left to go do things. I texted Colby a few times and asked him when they'd be home and he kept saying soon, how long is soon. Its been and hour and a half. It was already dark out and they house didn't have many lights on so it was starting to creep me out. I walking into the kitchen and hall to turn the lights on, along with turning the lights on in the hallway upstairs. I played music and just began to cook something to eat. I put some chicken in the oven to cook, and was pealing potatoes while dancing around to the music, probably wasn't the safest thing to do, but I was doing it anyways. I had some vegetables cooking in a pot on the stove and put the potatoes in another to cook them. I set a timer on my phone for everything then walking over to change the song. I paused the song that was playing and it took me a few minutes to find another song to play.

"Why can't I just pick a song."

While I was trying to pick a song the house was dead silent. I don't know what made me look behind me so fast but I turned around because it felt like something was watching me. I relaxed once I saw nothing was there but I still felt a little uncomfortable. I shuffle the music just to have something playing to make the house seem less dead. I quickly then ran upstairs to my bedroom and took Axel out if the pen and onto the floor.

"Come on baby let's go downstairs."

We walked back downstairs and I played with him in the kitchen for a bit before taking him back upstairs since the food was almost ready. As I set him down in the pen and was about to open my door to go back downstairs, I heard a loud thud downstairs. Not thinking anything of it I assumed it was they boys and they were just home. I was walking down the stairs calling their names to see that, nobody was home. The door was still locked. No other lights were on and everything look how it did 3 minutes ago, and I couldn't hear any voices. I called their names again—silence. I slowly walk down and peaked into the rooms anxiously. If the boys didn't come home, what the hell was that loud thud. I checked all the rooms and nobody was in them and nothing had moved. The only room I didn't check was the garage and the bedrooms, but the noise definitely cane from downstairs so it wouldn't have been in any bedrooms. I grabbed a knife out of one of the drawers and slowly walk past the laundry machines, I grabbed the handle, twisted it and opened the door and let it swing open. I walked in and looked around it was dark and clustered. I walked to the back of the garage and checked the small halfway in between the shelves. I didn't see anything until I turned my head around and saw a black shadow run out of the garage and into the house closing the door behind it. I couldn't tell if the door was physically pulled shut or just closed from the wind. I immediately dropped to the floor and hid behind the shelf on the floor. I stared out in the pitch black room. I couldn't move, there is somebody in the house. My phone is inside so I can't even call anyone. My body was stiff and I couldn't move, I don't know if I'm seeing things or if someone is actually in the house. My heart was racing and I didn't know what to do, all I could do it sit and stare, that's all my body was allowing me to do. About 20 minutes later the front door opened and I heard Colby and Sam's voices. They called out my name but I couldn't answer. By the sound of it they had walking into the kitchen because Sam was freaking out over the pots over flowing and things burning.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, what's happening? Where is everyone?" Sam yelled.

"I don't know, the only car still here is Y/N's, everyone else's cars are gone." Colby replied.

Sam turned off everything and Colby want looking in all the rooms and upstairs.

"Sam help me find her." Colby said closing a door upstairs.

"What if she just left with Devyn or one of her friends?" Sam suggested.

"She didn't, I know she didn't she's here somewhere and I don't know what's going on."

"How are you so sure she's here?"

"Cause her phone was still here and all her stuff she normally takes with her are still here and why would she or someone leave all the stuff in the kitchen running if something wasn't wrong?" Colby said walking downstairs as Sam followed.

"They could have forgot about it?"

"Who forgets about cooking Food." Colby looked at sam and questioned him.

".. You're right, let's just look one more time. Try not to worry." Sam said as they looked in the rooms downstairs again.

I wanted to just call out to them, call out to Colby tell him I'm right here but my body wad numb and I couldn't move. I started to panic because I couldn't move and was still scared from what happened. Tears started to roll down my face and I started crying softly.

"Did you check the garage?" Sam asked?

"I thought you already checked there!" Colby said walking to the garage as Sam shook his head.

He opened the door and turned the lights on he looked around then heard crying coming from the corner and sighed in relief that he found you.

"What happened? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" He said as he help you up. You hugged him and let it out into his shoulder and mumbled what happened. Somehow he was able to make out what you said.

"So, you were upstairs and heard a thud down here and thought we were home, so you came down and we weren't home. So you checked the rooms then came in here when you saw something dark run out of this room and you couldn't tell if it was real or fake or if it was a person or your imagination, and the door closed behind whatever it was."

"Yeah, and I was scared and didn't know what to do and my body wouldn't let me move and I just fell to the ground and stayed her motionless and my anxiety took over and i started freaking out." You finished.

"Well that for the most part explains the kitchen but whyy is there a giant knife in here?" Sam asked.

"Cause I thought someone was in the house and it was to defend myself.."

"Ohhh, well clearly there is nobody in the house cause Colby and I searched through it top to bottom looking for you, so no need to worry about that."

"But there still could've been someone in here." You replied.

"We can check the cameras, but first let's go back inside, you are literally freezing right now." Said Colby as we walked inside.

I sat down in the chair and Colby started to clean up everything. I got up and tried to help but he told me to sit down and rest. Sam came in a few minutes later and said that there was nothing shown in the garage other than me walking in, checking around then the door closing a few minutes after. He also said there was nothin on the cameras from outside. We went into the garage to see the footage ourselves and exactly what Sam had said, nothing showed up.

"You guys probably think I'm crazy." I said pacing back and forth pushing my hair out of my face.

"No, no we don't, it would be Crazy for us not to believe you." Sam said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean, Aaron and Corey hear things and see things a lot in the house, and We all have been to many haunted places and messed with a lot of stuff that we probably shouldn't have." Sam replied.

"Wait so, is this house haunted?" I asked.

"No, maybe? It's hard to say cause we don't have that much proof other than some noises picked up on camera and such but I haven't personally experienced anything in the house. Sam on the other hand has practically invited 3 different demons into the house for ritual for videos.." Colby said and stared at Sam.

"Hey you played some of those with me!" Sam said in defence.

"I'm not blaming you I'm just stating." Colby laughed.

"Can we just forgot about this for now, I'm too tired and hungry to deal with this.." i said walking out of the garage.

I went upstairs and a little while later Colby came in and crawled onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his faces on my stomach and turned my tv on.

"The Walking Dead?" He asked.

"Yes!" I replied while plugged my phone in and putting it on the bed. I started to play with his hair while we watched the show.

Colby's POV

After half of the show she fell asleep. I turned the tv off and didn't finish the rest since we promised to watch it together. I put the remote on the side table and turned off all of the decoration lights she had on. I pulled the throw blanket off of her and pulled the blankets down I covered the blankets over her and kissed her forehead. I walked out of the room quickly and walked over to Sam's room.

"What are you up to?"

"Editing, how about you?"

"I was with Y/N but she fell asleep earlier." I replied.

"Ohh, how was she doing?"

"She seemed alright. I think she'll be okay."

"I think she was telling the truth about what happened, cause the same thing happened to me the other day when I went in there looking for Elton."

"Did you freak out too?" I laughed.

"What no." Sam laughed.

"I'm just messing with you, that's freaky man."

"Yeah, I think I'm done haunting our house." Sam stated.

"Good, cause i don't want to live with more dead things than i have to."

"Are you saying I'm dead inside?" Sam asking in a playful offended voice.

"Heck yeah I am man." Colby laughed.

"Im sick of editing, wanna play some video games?"

"Yeah sure!"

Sam and I walked downstairs and played some video games for a little while. Devyn, Corey and Aaron arrived back a little while after. Devyn went upstairs and Corey and Aaron hung out with us. After a few wins and losses I went upstairs to Y/N's room, i closed the door quickly behind me. Slowly talking my shirt off and tossing it on the ground I crawling into her bed and wrapped my arms around her. She readjusted her self and rested her head on my chest, and a little while later i fell asleep.
»»»
Thank you so much for reading the eighth official chapter!
Leave any comments, question or suggestions down below and please vote this story!
Love you guys xox

Ps. Sorry if anything is misspelled :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 36 22
After a night at a famous youtuber party, Y/n meets her idol who unexpectedly falls in love with her. The only problem Y/n fears is that her rare ski...
150K 4.6K 200
⚠️ CW ⚠️ this story will contain emotional and mental abuse/conditioning/coerced rape/and other possible triggers, as well as drug use. this will be...
720 35 6
―❝ Cause friends don't do the things we do. Everybody knows you love me too Tryna be careful with the words I use. I say it cause I'm dying to. I'm s...
76.7K 1.6K 39
Elton Castee has a sister. Her name is Eveline. She is 7 years younger and is a high school drop out. She takes YouTube as her main career with her b...