midnight hide n' seek | 18

YOUR POV

I woke up lying down on the middle of my bed to noise coming from downstairs. I sat up slightly confused because as i looked down i was wearing the same thing i was wearing the night before. The sunlight in my room wasn't bright and yellow like in the morning, it was more orange and shadowy, like a sunset in the evening. I looked around my room for a moment in pure confusion. What the fuck is happening?

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 4:57pm Sunday.

"What? This doesn't make sense, it's supposed to be Monday."

I stood up and walked downstairs, the guys were all sitting down on the couch filming a video, dressed the exact same way as yesterday, and talking about the same random stuff.

"Hey" i said as they all looked over.

"Hey!" They all said around the same time. Okay this has definitely happened before.

"What are you guys filming?" I asked.

"Just something for my channel" Colby replied.

"Okay" i replied.

I stood there looking at them for a few seconds, then turned around and looked around at everything. I looked down at my phone again and looked at the time and date. This doesn't make sense?

"Uh, are you okay y/n?" Sam asked.

"Yes?" I awkwardly replied.

"Babe what's wrong?" Colby asked.

"I don't know.. I'm just really confused right now" I laughed awkwardly.

"Why so?"

"I think I'm having deja vu or i just predicted the future with my dream or something but it's tripping me out right now."

"Is she on something?" Jake laughed.

"No I'm not I promise."

"What was the dream about?" Sam asked.

"Well.." you sat down beside Colby and explained the whole dream.

"What the hell."
"Why would you dream that?"
"That's so weird."
They all said around the same thing.

"I don't think I'm gonna go meet up with Connor, just in case my dream was some weird prediction." I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah good idea, plus you don't need to see him, you guys all us who are hands down way better." Corey said.

"So true though" i laughed. "So are you guys done filming or?"

"Yeah we are done." Colby replied.

"Do you guys wanna go get supper and then comeback and filming something for my Channel?"

They all agreed and got ready to go out. We went to Tender Greens and meet up with Brennen and his girlfriend. After we all ate we came back home and we all went into the living room.

"Okay I'm going to get my camera and what we are doing and then I'll be back to tell you what we are doing."

I walked upstairs and went into my bedroom. Okay there's my camera, and now *click*