misunderstandings | 19

A month has past and a prank war has risen. The order of most points to least goes; Colby, Sam, Me, Jake and Corey are tied, Aaron and Devyn Tied. Devyn and Aaron don't tend to pull pranks on anyone very often and have only pulled 1 or 2 so far. I pranked a few people a fee times but recently everyone seems to be targeting me. Colby did a prank were he trapped me in my bathroom with a tarantula and i swear to you I didn't talk to him for two days straight. Then i had Jake cover my entire room with streamers which were attached to the ceiling making it almost impossible to walk. Last but not least Sam coloured my hair black (or whatever colour you want). Jokes on him though, i was planning on colouring it that anyways. But to be honest now i look like a cold ass bitch when in all honesty I'm far from that, unless you piss me off; then watch out.

As of right now I'm in my bathroom getting myself ready for a party everyone is going to.

When i finished getting ready I unplugged my phone and quickly slid on a pair of black stilettos

When i finished getting ready I unplugged my phone and quickly slid on a pair of black stilettos. I walked out of my room and down the hall to Colby's room peering in while knocking 3 times.

"Hey are you ready?" I asked.

He said hey then looked over to me and stopped mid sentence, "–oh my god"

"What?"

"You look stunning." He looked me up and down with a childish smirk on his face. I blushed at his remark and asked again after playfully rolling my eyes.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah let's go." He slid his phone into his pocket as he came over to me and flicked the light off and closed his door behind him. He slid his hand around my waist and kissed me before we walked downstairs.

We walked outside and Brennen was waiting for is in his truck with his brother and girlfriend. I got into the back seat as Colby sat down in the passenger seat. We all greeted each other and Brennen started driving

"I like the new hair y/n, it suits you well." Brennen said looking at me through the mirror.

"Thank you." I smiled.