Loving Mr.Good Boy

By ishtararahman

She is a bad girl. He is a good boy. She smokes. He hates smoking. She has fucked every guy in her school. He... More

Chap 1 - Going to hell
Chap 2 - New entry
Chap 3 - New Neighbour?
Chap 4 - Zach
Chap 5 - Sex and fight
Chap 6 - Ignoring
Chap 7 - Back on track
Chap 8 - Party time
Chap 9 - Fifty Shades Darker
Chap 10 - Screaming girls in the house
Chap 11 - Camping? Not really!
Chap 12 - Jealousy??
Chap 13 - Sunset with the good boy
Chap 14 - The Crusher
Chap 15 - Softy Shaira??
Chap 16 - Posessive boys
Chap 17 - Vomit
Chap 18 - Tutor?
Chap 19 - Personal chef
Chap 20 - Long Journey
Chap 21 - Worried
Chap 22 - Date!?
Chap 23 - Good or bad?
Chap 24 - Hot Stuff and Chocolate
Chap 25 - One year
Chap 26 - Yes, I do
Chap 27 - He is so big!
Chap 28 - I HATE YOU
Chap 29 - Speechless
Chap 30 - Treatment
Chap 31 - Surprise
Chap 32 - Anything
Chap 34 - IV
Chap 35 - Bet
Chap 36 - Curse
Chap 37 - Queen
Chap 38 - Trust & Love
Epilogue

Chap 33 - Blindfold

13.8K 311 44
By ishtararahman

"Get the fuck in." He yelled and shoved me in the car, making me cry from the pain that shot through my body. Currently, they were taking me to where he decided to meet Jace so that he can get the money and I as a show piece which they can threaten if something happens. Doors were closed and the engine started. I could feel two presence sitting on each side of me. I couldn't see anything from being blindfolded.

I was scared.

Scared for Jace and myself.

This might be my last day on earth and I never expected it to be like this. The issue was not money rather the cause it would be used for. Drugs. He wants the money so that he can sell and buy drugs which he is completely addicted to. If he was caught by any chance then we would be in trouble as it all would be done in our names and banks accounts. Last night he came after Elizabeth's session and told me.

"Since you decided to be a bitch and not listen, I called my dear Nephew in private and guess what, he agreed to give the money and now all your hard work went down the drain. All the beatings were fucking useless. So I thought to come and give you some adventure in your boring life. What say?"

The beating started and as usual I passed out from exhaustion and pain. But a guy came and cleaned my wounds which hurt like a fücking bitch. What I am really worried about is what's going to happen? I hope Jace doesn't do anything careless especially my crazy ass friends. If they knew this which I am sure they do, they would convince Jace to come and might even do things behind his back. You never know whats going through their minds.

I don't want anyone to get hurt. One thing is for sure, I am going to miss these fuckers when I die. How do I know that I am going to die? Cause he told me that just as he will take the money, a bullet will enter my head, killing me in less than a second.

I am going to miss Aaron.

I am going to miss that cute, nerdy scaredy cat, who cooks food for me, tuitors me and decided that it would be good to steal my heart and make me crazy for him. I didn't even get to spend time with him and do all the cheesy stuffs that couples nowadays love and do. For the first time, I wanted to give someone a chance but I myself don't have time and what if he doesn't even like me that much and it's only a stupid crush.

Whatever it is, I am going to miss him a lot.

My thoughts were interrupted when the car stopped and some one dragged me out, holding my upper arm to make me stand as I couldn't walk properly. My blindfold was still there and I couldn't even remove them because my hands were tied from behind with tight ropes that were bruising my skin more than it already was.

Wonderful.

"I want you to keep a look out and if anything happens inform me." He ordered and a few 'yes' were heard. One of his weakness was that his men were just street boys and goons who couldn't fight properly. Staying there for so Long, I knew this information and I hope it might help us a bit.

I feel so helpless.

They dragged me a Long way and occasionally I lost my footing and fell down which caused me to get a hard slap on my face. Every passing minute, I was getting nervous and my hands were getting clammy. Abruptly they stopped and wanked me a bit forward.

"Where are they?" He asked and after a few moment a guy replied."They are close, sir." The guy kept a tight hold on me making sure that I don't escape. It was pin dropped silence but that was soon ruined when the sound of car engine dying down was heard. My heart started beating wildly. I started fidgeting and struggling making the guy tighten his hold on me.
The footsteps got louder and suddenly stopped.

"Welcome Son. Nice to see you again." He spoke and one could hear the humour behind the word Son.

"Chocolate." Jace spoke and I felt myself tearing up. "Jelly." I choked out and Marco chuckled.

"What a great family reunion. But now let's come to business. Did you bring the money?" He asked and there was a sense of urgency in his voice.

"Yes." Jace replied and I struggled.

"Jace are you crazy?! Why did you do it? You-" I was cut off by Marco's yelling.

"Shut it, you bitch!"

"Don't yell at her." Jace's voice was laced with anger and I could imagine him shaking due to it. "Take the money and give her back." Something was thrown and I assume it was a bag that Jace threw which had the money in it. This blindfold really sucks.
Marco opened the zip and shuffled through them. Right now I was as good as a blind person but my hearing sense helped me figure things out well enough.

"Where are the papers?" He asked and once more I tried.

"Jace there is still time go from here. I will be fine. Just go!" But he didn't take any of it.

"I won't leave you."

Pain erupted through my stomach as Marco punched me."I told you to shut up." I held my stomach and got down on my knees finding it hard to breath and started gasping for air.

"You fucker I am going to kill you!" Jace yelled. Marco snapped his fingers and the sound of guns safety being pulled was heard.

"Don't be a fool like your Father." How much I wanted to break his face.

"Papers." Jace seemed to hand him the papers and he rummaged through them. Thank god for ears.

"I am impressed." Marco appreciated and Jace scoffed.

"Now give her." A dark chuckle that belonged to Marco sounded through the place.

"You really are a fool to think that I will let her go. She is too precious."

I took a deep breath and felt my life flash through my eyes. Every laugh and tears that I shared with these awesome people. Every memory I made with the girls. Every memory of my once happy family and....every time spent with Aaron from the dare, to the party, bike rides, the kisses that we shared and the moment he said he liked me. Everything.

Forgive me for my mistakes, fuckers.

"Not so soon." Sirens were heard and I felt hope flicker through me. Marco cursed loudly and the sound of guns shooting, shouting was heard and I felt the guy pull me up from my knees, dragging me away.

"Jace!" I yelled with the little energy I had and a voice shouted back but it was not Jace's.

"Shaira!" I would recognise that voice anywhere, it was Aaron's. What the fuck is he doing here?

"Come on slut." The guy wanked me and I struggled against his grip but it was futile as my hands were tied and not being able to see made it worse. His grip on my upper was gone. I heard a body clash on the ground and someone fighting with him. I was completely clueless. Groans were coming from god knows where and whose bones were cracked. The shouting and guns shooting still didn't stop but it was less than before. I took a step back making me stumble upon a body and fall on my butt, spraining my ankle.

Great! Just what I needed.

I cowered back when hands held my shoulder stopping me from moving anywhere.

"Hey it's me." Aaron's calm voice said and I felt tears building in my eyes.

"Aaron please take me from here." I pleaded as he started untying the ropes. "I a-" I screamed out in pain as my shoulder got shot from a bullet.

"No! Shaira!" He shouted quickly opening the blindfold and picking me up. His face was blurred due to my vision. I felt my lips twitch up a bit. He put pressure on the wound but it only made it worse.

"Shaira! Look at me." His pained voice made me want to open my eyes and see him but I was too tired and my eyelids felt too heavy. Fatigue started to creep up to me and soon I lost consciousness due to the blood loss.

*************

Not happy with how it came up. The next chap would be of Aaron's and I hope it will make things clear to you all. Share ur thoughts and what do you think will happen next.

Ques: one thing you love about yourself

Vote and comment

Love
Ishtara😈🎶😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
19.4K 711 50
Did I sleep with him? Did we? These were the first questions running through my mind when I woke up naked and under Cole, a devilishly handsome, bro...
1.8M 61.4K 34
STORY WRITTEN IN 2016 STORY IS UNDER REVISION FOR PAPERBACK THIS STORY IS JUST A SAMPLE. NOT ALL CHAPTERS ARE POSTED HERE. WARNING: THIS STORY IS 18...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...