Shut Up and Marry Me! (Comple...

By SweetReverie

All Rights Reserved. ©SweetReverie "Ugly stick!" yan ang laging tawag ni Nathan kay Gianna. So... TELL ME, PA... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Oh please. Humor me.
Chapter 2: Lord, You must be joking.
Chapter 3: Getting Even? Wait for Revenge.
Chapter 4: The Very Least Girl Who Will Fall In Love With The Casanova.
Chapter 5: The S-T-U-P-I-D J-E-R-K Is Ruining My Life!
Chapter 6: "The King Casanova and The Lonely Prince" What's With Those Titles?!
Chapter 7: The History of the Royalties.
Chapter 8: What the fudge with this proposal?!
Chapter 9: Ring + Rain = Shut Up and Marry Me.
Chapter 10: XOXO under the blanket. ♥
Chapter 11: Jumping in conclusions. Tsismosang manang.
Chapter 12: Inggit Ako! Bitter Ako!!!!!
Chapter 13: Iyaking Nathan.
Chapter 14: Reminiscence. :)
Chapter 15: Seal the deal with a kiss.
Chapter 16: Malandi talaga kahit kailan.
Chapter 17: Cold-feet. Warm hands. Mischievous Nathan.
Chapter 18: Bipolar!!!
Chapter 19: Found You :)
Chapter 20: Let's act like we're inlove.
Chapter 21: Light in the dark. :)
Chapter 22: Love?! HAHAHAHA! Importante lang.
Chapter 23: Late Gift. Kissing Monster.
Chapter 24: A Five Letter Word.
Chapter 25: His Pain.
Chapter 26: Masaya na eh. Pesteng souvenirs.
Chapter 27: Dumb Nathan.
Chapter 28: Crazy for You.
Chapter 29: She's dumb. Poor Sam.
Chapter 30: She drives them crazy.
Chapter 31: Cheat if you can.
Chapter 32: The Moves, Dre.
Chapter 33: A Wish.
Chapter 34: New lipgloss + Lola-- err.. Tita Marian = Nathan the Thief
Chapter 35: When I'm With You.
Chapter 36: In his arms.
Chapter 37: Lose control.
Chapter 38: Kinikilig kasi eh. :>
Chapter 39: She fell.
Chapter 40: How can you say that you're in love?
Chapter 41: Which love is greater?
Chapter 42: Forever is a long time.
Chapter 42.5: Forever is a long time (Sam's POV)
Chapter 43: OA talaga ang tao pag in love.
Chapter 44: Weird.
A New Start...
Chapter 46: Strawberry smoothie.
Chapter 47: If only.
Chapter 47.5: If only. *Gwen's POV*
Chapter 48: Still Gianna.
Chapter 49: Rewrite the story.
Chapter 50: Love and Life.
Chapter 51: Love is.
Chapter 52: Being weak.
Chapter 53: Never too late.
Chapter 54: Under the rain.
Chapter 55: Life.
Chapter 56: Don't dwell on the past.
Chapter 57: Daddy who? Daddy? Who?
Chapter 58: Ligawan 101
Chapter 59: Family.
Chapter 60: Don't let history repeat itself.
Chapter 61: Happy ending don't exist.
Epilogue: The End
Author's note ♥
Special Chapter 1: Bestfriend
Special Chapter 2: She's special
Special Chapter 3: Gift of God
Special Chapter 4: At Two Ends

Chapter 45: A thin iced happiness.

29.5K 249 65
By SweetReverie

A/N: please do note that this is NOT the ending of this story. And favor? PLeqase, please, please play the video on the side. PLEASE.

**

Happiness is like stepping in thin ice. It's easily crashed. Standing too long on it will break the ice and drown you in pain and sorrows.

**

 *Gianna's POV*

"Congratulations, Mrs. Miguel. You're a soon-to-be mother."

Those words that the doctor said keep on playing on my mind. Oh, God. I'm just so... so happy. I can't believe it. I'm having a baby. Me and Nathan. We'll be a complete family. This is just so perfect.

"O, best. Tinitignan mo yung dinadaanan mo," Sam reminded me while assisting me on climbing down the stairs. "You should be more careful now that you're pregnant."

I smiled at him. "Sorry. Haha. I will. Don't worry." I told him. "And, Sam? Thanks for helping me. Nagka-emergency kasi si Nathan eh."

"That's ok." he assured me. "I'm sure Nathan will be happy. Tell him right away, ok?"

I nodded. "I will."

He smiled at me then, we continued walking along the hospital hallway.

While walking, I can't help but touch my tummy. It now contains a life that was God-given to me and Nathan. Oh, Lord. Thank You for this wonderful gift. Grabe, Lord. I'm so happy because You gave us a chance to be happy.

I wonder if it's a girl. Kasi di ba, gusto ni Nathan, babae yung panganay namin. Pero, if ever na boy to, I'm sure, Nathan will love him so much. Because, that’s the kind of person he is, isn't he?

Sana pag-uwi ko, nakauwi na rin si Nathan. I want to tell him right away the good news. I can already imagine how happy he will be. For sure--

I stopped at my tracks when I noticed a familiar back that was facing me. But... No. I must be imagining it. Sa sobrang gusto ko ng makita si Nathan, na-i-imagine ko na sya sa harap ko.

I'm right, aren't I?

I was about to smile and tell myself that I'm so silly when a woman came out a door the hugged and kissed the person in front of me.

But, like I said. That person isn't...

Nathan...

I... Ahm.. I... Huh?

W-wait. W-what's happening? Ba't kahalikan ni Nathan y-yung babae?

I closed my eyes and held Sam's hand tightly like I was afraid I would fall. T-that couldn't Nathan, right? Because he's with lolo. That's what he told me.

But I knew I was fooling myself when Sam confirmed my suspicions.

"N-Nathan? Gwen?" I heard Sam stammer.

Binitiwan ni Sam yung pagkakaalalay sa akin tapos lumapit kay Nathan. Then, he gripped Nathan's collar angrily. "What the fuq are you doing?!"

But, Nathan just stared at me. "I-I'm sorry, Gianna. I-I got her p-pregnant."

What the--

I got her pregnant.

I got her pregnant.

I closed my eyes when I fully understood what he said. I choke back the tears that were attempting to escape. "You got her... pregnant."

I slowly came over to them and held Sam's shoulder to calm him down. I didn't dare to look at Gwen. I just couldn't bear looking at her and thinking that she, too, bears Nathan's child.

I closed my eyes. "Sam. C-calm down." I tightened my hold to Sam as I can feel myself weakening. I didn't dare to open my eyes for I was afraid that tears might come falling. But, it was no help. Even in my eyes closed, tears started to fall.

"G-Gianna." I heard Nathan say silently.

My heart clenched painfully as he call me. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I opened them to face the truth. The painful truth that was displayed in front of me.

I was pulling Sam when Nathan caught my hand.

"Please." Nathan pleaded. I pulled it away and held tightly to Sam.

"Sam. Please." I begged Sam before while I try not to break down and cry. But, I can still feel my heart be teared into a millions of pieces.

Sam looked enraged. But I stared at him with pleading eyes. "But, Gianna. You're pr--"

"Please. I don't-- Just-- I'll call y-you." I tried to control myself but I was on the brink of crying!

Nathan reached out and took my hand again. This time, stepped backward and tripped. At that moment, I felt like I can't control my feelings anymore. I gave up controlling myself and cried. But when they tried to help me, I just stood up and ran.

Damn! What's happening?! Why did he do that to me?! Masaya naman kami, di ba?! Bakit kahalikan nya si Gwen?! Didn't he tell me that I'm the one he loves!? That he's over with Gwen?! How come he got her pregnant?! Dammit! What is this sht!?

Paglabas ko ng hospital, cold, heavy raindrops greeted me. I ran without direction, because, heck. I don't know where I'm supposed to go!

My heart clenched tightly again when I remembered the scene earlier. I cursed the rain for making me blind by it but then, I realized, it was just my tears richly coming out and mixing with the rain.

I was crying. I was crying but no sound tempted to escape from my lips. I was just silently crying and feeling the suffering pain from my chest... from my heart.

I was wet as hell when I suddenly tripped over something. Oh, great. Just great. Nasugatan ko pa ang sarili ko. Well, ok. I don't even know if the bruise hurts or what. It just got mix with the pain that I felt in my heart.

I stood up and continued walking, blinded by the raindrops and my tears. Ba't ang sakit? Ba't ang sakit-sakit?! Ba't ba nakuha nya kong lokohin?! Di ba, masaya na kami?! Ba't nya pa ginawa yon!? May kulang ba sa akin?! HA?! WALA NAMAN DI BA?! WALA! Pero, bakit ganun? Bakit? Ang sakit eh! Ang sakit-sakit talaga! Taena lang!

Wanting to wash my tears with the rain, I closed my eyes and glanced up. Siguro, mukha na akong baliw. But, who cares? I have every right to be like this. My husband cheated on me. I love him but he cheated on me. We've known each other for so long but he still chose to break my heart into tiny little pieces.

Tell me, how dumb is that?! Hahahaha. Funny, isn't it? I gave everything but he broke my heart. It's so funny. It's like the modern relationship nowadays. Well, it's a perfect formula. A wife that loved her husband, a husband that can have anything he wants and an ex that can take the husband away. What a perfect formula. Pwedeng-pwede sa MMK ang story namin no? Hahahaha. Why? Because Nathan cheated on me! It's so funny!

Hahaha...

Nathan cheated on me...

Nanglalambot akong napaupo sa basang-basang daan. Tell me, bakit ganon? Ang gusto ko lang naman, maging isa kaming masayang pamilya. Mahirap ba yun?

I embraced myself tightly. It feels like I'll shatter so easily. Ba't ganyan? We were happy, aren't we? Why does it feel like I stepped in thin ice of happiness that was easily broken, wrecked and crashed?

"Gianna!" I glanced around when I saw someone call. "Gianna!" it called again.

I stood up slowly. Baka hinahanap ako ni Sam. I must calm myself fi--

"Gianna! Don't run away from me!" my eyes widened when I saw N-Nathan l-looking at m-me.

The stabbing pain in my chest was refreshed when I saw his face. That face. That face which greets me every morning when I opened my eyes. The face that I thought I'll spend my whole life with. That person who owns that face is now the reason of my pain.

He took some steps closer to me. I stepped back. "D-don't." I gasped.

He again came a bit more closed then tried to reach for me. I stepped back a bit farther from him. I don't want him to touch. I won't know what will happen to me if that happens.

"Gianna," he begged. "Please."

Napayakap ako ng mahigpit sa sarili ko. Di ko na alam ang gagawin eh! "NATHAN, PLEASE! IWAN MO AKO! YOU BROKE MY HEART! YOU B-BROKE IT!" I screamed at him. Tapos, tinuro-turo ko yung dibdib. "MASAKIT DITO! SOBRA! MASAKIT NA MASAKIT!"

"G-Gianna. Let me explain."

Nasabunot ko yung sarili ko sa kalituhan. Gulong-gulo na ako! Mahal ko sya pero masakit. Ayoko na. Di ko na alam. Gusto ko nalang umiyak. "Explain? How can y-you explain something like that?!"

"Gi, hear me ou--" he tried to said. But, I never had the chance to hear out what he wants to say because it was drowned by loud honking of a car.

I turned on my side while hugging myself tightly when I heard a loud screeching noise. But before I can make out what was happening, Nathan called me again.

The last thing I saw was he trying to reach out for me...

**

*Nathan's POV*

"Gi, hear me ou--" I started but before I can talk, there was a loud honk that interrupted me.

Gianna glanced at where it came from. I did, too. But my eyes widened in fear when I saw a car running fast. The distance between the car and Gianna is so little. I just have to pull her!

"GIANNA!" I called at her. She glanced at me while I was trying to reach for her.

But, it's like everything became too slow but too fast. I was just staring at Gianna's face but the next thing I was looking at was her b-bloody body.

My heart clenched. Aren't I just talking to her?

Still shocked, I kneeled over and held her cold, wet, bloody body. Ba't and daming lumalabas na d-dugo sa kanya? Why does it seem like that the blood was coming out from her legs?

Oh, God. D-don't tell me...

"Y-you're pregnant." I said, just realizing it.

Oh, my God. She's pregnant. I glanced around for help. "Help. For goodness sake, someone, help!"

While calling for help, tears were starting to blind my eyes. She was pregnant. She was pregnant and I made her lose the baby. And it was our baby. That was my baby.

I gritted my teeth. How could I? I killed my own baby! That was my baby. That was m-mine.

I hugged Gianna's body close to mine to fill the hollowness and emptiness in my heart. What have I done?

**

*Gianna's POV*

I opened my eyes and found myself in the familiar white room of a hospital. At first, hindi ko alam kung bakit nandito ako. But, after a while, I remembered.

Nathan.

My chest tightened. I blinked back the tears that were tempting to escape from my eyes.

"Gianna." I heard someone call. I glanced around in panic and saw Sam lying on the hospital couch.

"Sam." I said rather weakly. I thought...

"How are you?" he asked.

I forced myself to smile at him. "I'm--" I touched my tummy. Why does it feel so soft and empty? "Sam," I called at him, trying not to think about the worst. "W-why can't I feel my b-baby?''

Umiwas sya ng tingin. "Want some juice?"

"Sam, why can't I feel my baby?" I repeated.

He sighed and stared into my eyes. "Gi, I'm sorry."

From the words he said, my strongest fear was confirmed.

I shook my head. "No. No, Sam. That can't be. T-that's impossible."

"Gi..."

"She's gone, isn't she? She's gone. Yes. Yes, she is gone." I told Sam.

Sam hugged me. I can't feel the pain Nathan did to me anymore. All I can feel now is the emptiness and pain for losing my child.

**

*Sam's POV*

Days passed but I never saw Gianna cry. Not even once. Pano ko nasabi? I'm practically living here in the hospital with her. Bumibisita rin naman yung mga kaibigan naming sina Ashley, Des, Aaron, Denice, Vince and Renz. Pero ako talaga kasama ni Gianna dito. Hindi kasi maasikaso ng mga Miguel kasi nahospital din si lolo Martin. Inatake daw nung nalaman yung mga nangyari. Pero pumupunta rin naman dito yung kapatid ni lolo Martin na si tita Marian.

Lumapit ako kay Gianna at hinawakan ko yung kamay nya. She just stared at me with expressionless eyes. My chest tightened. I'd rather break my heart and watch her be happy with Nathan like before than seeing her like this.

Napatingin ako sa may pintuan nung may narinig akong maingay sa labas. What's the commotion all about?

I kissed Gianna's forehead first before heading out of the room. Outside, I saw Nathan fighting with Aaron while some people restrain them.

"I'm his husband, dammit!" I heard Nathan yell at Aaron.

"Wala akong pakielam! All I know is you broke Gianna's heart and you made her lose her child! Is that what you call 'husband'!?" ganting sigaw naman ni Aaron.

"Umalis ka na, Nathan. Baka di ako makapagpigil at mapatay kita dahil sa ginawa mo sa kaibigan namin." sabi naman ni Ashley. This was the very first time I saw them this angry and serious. Lalo na si Ashley. Normally, lumalayo yan kay Destiny. Pero ngayon, todo hawak kamay pa sila.

I sighed and came over to them. "What do you want?"

"Let me talk to Gianna." he answered.

"Come when she's in better state." I told him. I grimaced at him. "I thought you really love her. That's why I never told Gianna that you agreed to Sir Martin that you'll inherit the company if you got her pregnant."

I waited for him to answer. But, he just stared pass behind me.

"Gianna..." Nathan said quietly.

I turned around and saw Gianna with the most heartbreaking expression before running back to her room. By the looks of it, she heard me. Siguro, tama na rin yun. Para pag nasaktan sya dahil kay Nathan, minsanan nalang.

Nathan tried to run after her but Aaron caught him. "Stop hurting her, you idiot." he told Nathan.

Hindi ko nalang sila pinansin at binalikan si Gianna sa kwarto nya. I found her crying. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I love this girl but I can't even protect her. I can't even do anything for her.

I went and held her tightly. How can I leave her like this? Then, a thought entered my mind. "Come with me, Gi. I'll take you away from here."

She stared at me while tears glide from her eyes. "Yes. Yes, please. Take me away, I beg you, Sam."

**

*Gianna's POV*

Why, God? Why are You doing this to me? What have I done? I just loved h-him, right? Is that wrong? Why did You take my angel away from me? Isn't it taking Nathan away and breaking my heart enough? Why do I have to be in such pain? Why did you made me step in a thin iced happiness? That will eventually break and drown me in pain? Why?

"Come with me, Gi. I'll take you away from here." I stared at Sam. I didn't notice that he followed me.

At once, I remembered what I heard. So, Nathan didn't do all those things because he loves me. He did those things for money, power and fame. What the hell is this sht.

Maybe God did this to me because He doesn't want me to be with someone like Nathan. Maybe, He's giving me another chance to renew my life. Maybe coming with Sam is right. "Yes. Yes, please. Take me away, I beg you, Sam."

**

Life isn't always the way we want it to be. Minsan, kailangan mong masaktan at mawalan bago mo ma-appreciate yung meron ka. At sa love, minsan, kahit mahal mo yung isang tao, kahit nagmamahalan kayo, kailangan mo parin syang pakawalan kasi pareho lang kayong nasasaktan. Hindi naman ibig sabihin nito ay mahina ka. Ang ibig sabihin nito, you're just strong enough to let go and stand on your own. And malay mo. This is not your time. Who knows? God might have bigger, grander and wonderful plans for you.

Maybe you're thinking that life isn't fair. But, that's just the way it is. Why? Because God wants you to remember Him and trust Him. And if life's fair, would we trust Him? Would we even dream about something? Would we work hard to get what we really want? Would we appreciate the little things we have? I think not. Because, I was like that. When life was fair to me, I abused it. I lose the chance to appreciate someone and that made me lose her.

Now, the lessons learned. But, she's not here with me anymore. Maybe that was the payment for all the things I've done, for all the decisions I made. Because, I believe there's no such thing as karma. There are only choices in life. And I made all the wrong choices that brought me here. I know it's ok to have mistaken sometimes. Because, that way, we will learn. But, I also learned that even if it's ok to make mistakes, it's wrong to choose wrong things and make so many mistakes. Because, this might make all the right choices you made go to waste. And we wouldn't want that, do we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 429 26
Hard working student ang peg ni Hillary, nagaaral sa umaga at nag tatrabaho sa gabi... Mayroon syang long time crush na never nyang naitanong ang pan...
4.5M 165K 57
Juariz Bachelors #1 [BXB] [MPREG] STATUS: COMPLETED Si Austine Villaluz ay isang fresh graduate sa kursong general education. He loves kids and would...
186K 5.1K 76
Four years nang single si Gee at tila walang planong mag-jowa. Kinaiinisan na kasi niya ang mga lalaki buhat nang iniwan siya nang walang pasabi ng p...
55.4K 3K 34
Serenader 17: TIM RAMIREZ