His Lil Brother

By UltraPhantom234

When the Grayson's died Dick and his little brother Danny where separated at the orphanage and taken by diffe... More

Our Little Phantom
Our Little Secret
Secret Revealed
Don't Hurt Me!!!
You should of seen him
New Schedule
Staying at Mount Justice
Little Trouble Maker!!!
Cheshire Cat
Fine, I'll teach him
Red Arrow
The Spooky Boy Wonder
Let's go to the park
Father's Day!!!
Just A Cold Part 1
Just A Cold Part 2
First day of school
Happy Halloween!!!
Revenge Is Sweet
Guestions For You Guys
His Lil Brother IS ON HOLD UNTIL THIS FRIDAY BECAUSE OF FINALS!!!
Still getting nightmares
Happy Birthday!!!
Final Countdown
His Lil Brother Book 2 is out!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

First Patrol

6.4K 183 60
By UltraPhantom234

"Robin, miss Martian, super boy, report for brief in-mission ," batman said through the speaker.

Danny was behind batman in phantom form watching his adoptive father do his second job as Batman.

"Rumaan harjavti is the elected president of Qurac, harjavti is praised as a kind wise leader, a humanitarian," Batman started and Danny and the team watched the hologramic screens.

"Sure, any friend of Bruce Wayne's," kid flash whispered to Robin.

"But five days ago, harjavti has allied himself with the dictator of nation of bialya, queen bee," batman explained.

"Hmpt, not a fan," superboy glared at the screen.

Danny looked up next to batman confused but didn't say anything.

"Few are, but harjavti suddenly backs queen bees baseless claim of Qurac and bialya that where one nation times, and announced the counties reunified in two days with a ceremony in Qurac," he continued and played a video.

"After Quracs ceremony, I will step down as president, so that our rightful monarch queen bee may rule," harjavti said in a monotone voice then another video player of queen bee talking.

"I lawed president harjavti for unifying our people and I will gladly come to Qurac to be crowned soul leader of our nation," she said calmly and a satisfying smile on her face.

"And quarcies are okay with this?" Wally asked.

"It doesn't seem right to me," Danny thought out loud putting a hand on his chin.

"It's not right, and for the quarcies, hardly," Batman said flatly and pulled up a picture.

"They're well aware of it but harjavti has answered the press to silence all legitimate protest and invited the bialyan military into his country and to I force martial law," batman showed another picture.

"Queen bee has to be controlling harjavti, doesn't she have the power to in thrall most men?" Robin asked.

"And some women, but not long distance, and we have constipation that she hasn't left bialya, something else is at work here, find out what, Robin your team leader," Batman said and Danny looked at his brother confused.

"Promotion, sweet," Wally put his hand in the air for a high five.

"Me? What about aqualad?" Robin stepped forward.

"Busy helping aquaman, your the next logical choice," batman told him.

"Great," Robin looked disappointed. Danny was even more confused.

"Dude, you totally left me hanging," Wally put his hand down.

After the team left Danny looked up at batman.

"What are we going to do?" Danny asked.

"Maybe a test run," batman said.

"On what?" Danny cocked his head to the side.

"To see if phantom can become a real thing or just your code name," batman smirked at Danny who's eyes lit up and jumped in excitement.

---------------------

Phantom and batman where on top of a building at night in Gotham, their capes flowing in the wind of night.

"You ready for your first patrol?" Batman looked down at the small boy.

"Ready when you are boss," Danny smiled at him and put on his black and white domino mask that was just like robins.

Batman jumped down with his cape up to glide and phantom followed with the same movement and didn't fly.

"So what do would we do usually on patrols?" Danny and batman jumped roof to roof, batman using a grappling hook for the higher places.

Danny used his flying to reach them like he was jumping.

"Commissioner Gordon, we go to that light," he stated pointing to a light with the bat signal on it.

"Cool," Danny smiled and followed batman to the light.

"What seems to be the problem commissioner?" Batman jumped down and phantom next to him silently.

"Who's the kid?" Gordon asked.

"This is phantom, a possible protégé for me or Robin when he's older," batman said in his bat man voice.

"What's the problem?" Batman asked again.

"Joker broke out," Gordon said and turned away from the light pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know where he is, possible the south of goth-" he turned back around to see no phantom or batman.

-----------------

"Phantom I want you to go back to the cave," batman said as they ended up on top of another building.

"But I can help," Phantom said in a monotone voice.

"We're not arguing about this," batman gave him the bat glare.

"Batman, I can do this, give me a chance, like you said I could be your next protégé," phantom looked up at him with a similar glare telling batman he's not backing down.

"Your a smart kid, fine, but if I say retreat, you retreat, don't look back for me," phantom nodded and was about to jump until batman grabbed his cape before he could.

"And stay. Close," he stated and jumped ahead.

"I'm eight years old, I can handle a clown," phantom mumbled and jumped after him.

--------------------

Batman and phantom landed on a warehouse where joker was in the southern side of the city.

"So now what?" Phantom looked at his mentor.

"Take them out one by one until they start shooting, then you fight like hell," batman smirked and jumped in.

"Fight like hell," Danny mimicked in a high voice.

"Good directions," he mumbled and went intangible through the roof and followed batmans lead.

He took out a henchmen silently, then three more, he was about to take out another until the guy turned around and grabbed his neck.

"Who's the brat?" The goon asked and Danny kicked the goons jaw and flipped up and flung him over his shoulder.

"Don't tell me batman got two brats now," joker rolled his eyes then laughed like a maniac.

Batman landed behind Danny and glared at joker. Danny stayed silent but wanted to rub his neck since it kinda hurt now.

"Come on, laugh little boy!" Joker pulled out a pistol and shot at phantom.

Batman moved out of the way but phantom didn't move as the bullets came, he simply lifted up his hand and created a shield and burnt the bullets.

"Hmm, this brat had white hair and powers," joker laughed.

Phantom ran at joker but joker pulled out a knife and ran to the big as well.

"Phantom no!" Batman yelled as joker plunged the knife into phantoms stomach.

"Can't kill what's already dead," phantom smirked.

Phantom looked up at joker with a mischievous smiled and joker saw the boys stomach was intangible and there was no blood.

He pulled the knife out and phantom upper cut him and kicked him in mid air.

Soon the police cars came and took joker away and batman and phantom disappeared from the scene.

-------

"Are you mad?" Phantom asked sitting on a roof with one knee to his small chest.

"No, I thought you actually got stabbed phantom," batman stood next to him.

"I knew what I was doing," Danny looked away.

"What's the matter?" Batman looked at Danny.

"I just have a bad feeling about something, I don't know what... Ever since I met clock works, I just know somethings going to happen," Danny frowned.

"That may happen but today," batman sat next to him.

"You did good," he smiled at his youngest son, and he smiled back brightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 507 11
Jason Todd is the Boy Terror to Dick Grayson's Boy Wonder and proud of it. Where Dick is graceful, Jason is brutal, but they work together like cloc...
148K 5.7K 41
||COMPLETED|| Book 1 of 2 "I know it's sometimes hard, but you have to face your demons." The oldest protege of Batman said, his voice soft. ...
313K 10.4K 49
What if Danny Phantom and Dick Grayson were brothers? Richard and Daniel Grayson lost their parents and were both taken in by Bruce Wayne. They were...
221K 7.3K 82
Separated from their brother, Dick, when they were six, White and Danny never knew that the Fentons had kidnapped them. But when you're a ghost boy a...