His Lil Brother

By UltraPhantom234

When the Grayson's died Dick and his little brother Danny where separated at the orphanage and taken by diffe... More

Our Little Phantom
Our Little Secret
Secret Revealed
Don't Hurt Me!!!
You should of seen him
New Schedule
Staying at Mount Justice
Cheshire Cat
Fine, I'll teach him
Red Arrow
The Spooky Boy Wonder
Let's go to the park
Father's Day!!!
Just A Cold Part 1
Just A Cold Part 2
First day of school
Happy Halloween!!!
Revenge Is Sweet
First Patrol
Guestions For You Guys
His Lil Brother IS ON HOLD UNTIL THIS FRIDAY BECAUSE OF FINALS!!!
Still getting nightmares
Happy Birthday!!!
Final Countdown
His Lil Brother Book 2 is out!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Little Trouble Maker!!!

10.5K 290 37
By UltraPhantom234

"Come on spooky!" Wally sped off with his super speed.

"Wally! I'm not fast enough!" Danny laughed as he ran but jumped in the air and started flying after the speeder.

"I gotcha lil man!" Wally came back and grabbed Danny and put him on his shoulders then sped off again.

"You two are goners!" Artemis yelled and Danny let out a cackle oh so similar to robins by since he's younger it was scarier.

"Oh you have your brothers laugh!" Wally laughed loudly.

"Baywatch get your speeder but back here so I can put an arrow through your head!" Artemis yelled as she chased the two trouble makers.4

"What did they even do?" Connor asked Robin who was watching in amusement.

"Spray painted artemis's bow pink and Danny stuck it through a wall half way using his intangibility," Robin snickered.

"It was nice knowing Wally," Megan sighed knowing their team mate was a goner.

------------------

"I'm sorry im sorry!!" Wally yelled from the top of the mountains ceiling dangling from a rope tied around his ankles and only an arrow that's dug in the ceiling holding him up.

"Megan! Phantom! Connor?! Help!!" Wally yelled.

"Don't touch. My. Bow," she growled at Wally.

"Okay! Okay!! Let me down!!" Wally yelled again and the two brothers let out a cackled and where laughing on the ground.

"Hey you helped me! Why aren't you being attacked by Artemis?!" Wally yelled at the youngest.

"He gave me the eyes and said you told him too," Artemis smirked and Danny giggled some more and sat on her shoulders looking smug.

"You traitor!!" Wally called.

"He's nothing but a sweet heart," Artemis smiled and Danny looked like he got away with a murder.

"He's a demon!"

"I'm just a widdle boy," Danny said innocently.

"It's only been two days and it's just like four years ago," Robin smiled at Danny who smiled back when he was a trouble maker at the circus.

Another reason he got his nick name phantom, he was never caught and left no evidence that he did it.

"Can someone please get me down," Wally pleaded.

Danny and Robin let out a other cackle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.1K 26
Dick never knew it, but his parents had another child, worried they couldn't support him they gave him up for adoption. At 20 years old Dick sees a p...
18.3K 339 19
I'm Daniel Grayson but everyone just calls me Danny. The moron over ther is Richard Grayon but he likes to be called Dick ((In this fanfic Danny and...
8.8K 328 20
He lost his family. Twice. But Danny was in a place where he wouldn't be able to hurt anybody again. Until a certain Bird and his friends showed up t...
17.4K 463 12
Complete Started - 9/23/16 Finished - 12/9/16 Danielle was 5 when her parents died in a circus accident. Dick and Danielle were taken in by Bruce Wa...