Saviour In Between Two Differ...

By Chrisrockinzz

Yunna , was born without a family. She was dumped in trash when she was a baby and soon adopted by a old lady... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ( lemon : part one )
A/N
not an update
Chapter 17 (Lemon : Part two )
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 18 The corporal's assistant

347 2 5
By Chrisrockinzz

<< Yunna pov >>

I woke up from my bed... I mean his bed, hands wrapping around my bare waist. I felt tickling sensation as his hot breath hitting my back neck. I sat up from the bed, dare not looking at the naked guy.

I knew what happened yesterday night, we did that thing... AGAIN. Ever since the other members found out what happened to us, they didn't not want to question even more especially Deidara.

"You're awake haven't you? "

Shit...

I turned around, looking at him. His eyes still half opened, staring hungrily at my.... *cough*

"Still asleep? Stop staring at my body you perv! " huffed angrily. Madara smirked, he pushed himself up from the bed and ran his hand along his black long silky hair.

"Well it's the second time we did that honey. And I have already seen your body, what's so wrong about that? "

Damn uchiha...

I turned away from him. Taking the blankets along with me covering my body. After doing my morning routine , I walked out from the shower room and wore my uniforms. Today... I'm going back to the scouts. I had made promised to Erwin, I'll help the humanity at the same time while doing my job.

"I'm gonna go to that world, Madara" I said to him.

He came out looking at me with a last glance. He nodded and went back to his routine.
"I'll visit you then my love ~ "

Before I teleported away, I gave him a small peck of kiss on his cheeks.

"Glad to hear that ~ "

--------------------------------------------------------

"Erwin "

The blonde man was so exhausted. His desk was filled with lots of paperworks that needed to be sign immediately. His eyes never leave the paper once although he had to answer the call.

"What is it Levi? "

The midget sat down in front of him staring at his full-loaded paperworks.

"I decided that Yunna will be my personal assistant "

Erwin didn't bother that much, he knew it wasn't necessary to deal with it now. His hands still on proceeding his signature on the paper.

"That will be fine. Sorry Levi I have to complete them today "

The corporal cleared his throat knowing the man will be busy. He saluted and left him there doing his job.

Levi walked alone down to the corridor. It was still early morning, other cadets were in their sleeping mode. He went back to his office, sitting down on his couch starting to think plenty of stuffs.

If there is a chance to get her back with me...how...

Not until a few minutes, her figure suddenly appeared beside him which made him jumped out on sudden. He almost nearly killed her and threw her out of his window.

"Why ar-"

Y

unna put her palms on his mouth, avoiding him to spit out harsh words.

"I know... It's me. So don't freak out, don't freak out... It's just me! "

Levi didn't pushed her away, instead he stayed on that way. Not to mentioned he was actually enjoying how close they were. As Yunna drawn back her hand from him, she sat beside him like nothing wrong. It might be embarrassed at first, but she wasn't feel that way when she was with him.

The corporal raised an eyebrow on her, he ain't confused but surprised.

"You confident aren't you? "

Yunna trying not to answer his question. Somehow she couldn't get over with it.

"I don't mind. Is there a problem? "

"No "

Both stayed silence.

"Hey Levi? "

"Hmm? "

"Do you still... Hate me? "

It took seconds for him to answer.

"I don't hate you "

"Then why are you being such a drag? "

"I hate myself, Yunna "

The girl turned to meet his eyes. She was confused on his reply. Why would a person hate them self?

"Why do you say that? "

Levi took a deep sigh, he proceeded answering her.

"I do hate me. When I first blame you on something you didn't even do, I felt guilty when I said you killed Farlan and Isabel. If you didn't really escaped that day, you might have died innocent. I was a killer, a terrible killer... That's why... "

He closed his eyes, his head leaned onto the couch. He didn't want to think about the past anymore. Because the girl beside her was his only closest person, and he didn't want her to leave.

"Hey Levi... You know I won't blame you for that right? I understand that. But I'm happy that I can learn different things from the other world. Like this..."

Yunna took her hand out, opening her palm. A small bright globe appeared on top of her hand. It glimmering the whole room, the light shown out had picked Levi's interest.

"This is rasengan"

Levi leaned on a little closer, an urge felt to touch on the ball but he was stopped by Yunna.

"It'll explode "

"......."

"What? You want to blow up the whole HQ ? "

"Tchh " Levi turned away from her.

"See... Someones grumpy ~ "

"Am not "

Yunna closed her palm. Soon the rasengan also followed vanished in the air.

"Yes "

"No "

"Yes, and I'm not going to argue with you anymore "

"Tchh brat "

Little did she know, a faint smile appeared on his face. He did missed the times when he was with her. He stared at her once more,

I promised, I'll make you come back to me again one day!
He thought.

"What are you staring at perv?! God.. Oh my kamii... I was surrounded by perverts in these two different world. "

"Tcchh who tells you people staring at you considering as a pervert? "

"Well you all are dudes "

"Doesn't mean I'm a pervert "

"Yes you are. The way you look at me is so much scarier "

"I'm supposed to be scary Yunna. Try ask the cadets "

"I wonder ... Are you a sadist? "

"Damn brat! "

"I take that as a yes "

Yunna quickly stood up from her couch, and she was about to ran out from his office. Unlucky, her wrist was caught by the smirking corporal.

"Don't make me teleport you to-"

Her sentence was cut off by Levi. He pulled her down on the couch and pinned her down. His hands was pinning on both of her wrist. His body layed on top of her. His weight crushing her down and she was unable to move or break free from him. Levi leaned in to her face, whispering to her at her ear.

"Did I dismiss you, Yunna? "

His breath sent shivers to her. She knew if she made any noice, it would turned him on. Despite of being pinned, she still had a plan to escape.

"No "

"Well I see you love doing this aren't you ? "

The girl tried not to look at him, although she couldn't move to both side. At least she tried?

"Look, if you not going to free me ... I by force have to teleport away from you "

"But you dont, seems like you enjoying this , my little assistant ~ "

"Wait... Pardon? "

"From now on, you'll be my personal assistant Yunna. And I'm sure you'll have a lot of times having fun like this... Everyday ~ "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...
72.9K 2.1K 26
3 years following the Battle of Heaven and Earth. Miles apart and worlds away, two different souls meet. One who fought to survive and lost those he...
406 16 10
Betrayal, murder, illness. Whatever the reason, every relationship ended the same way. But even when they know the ending, people still hope. She was...
3.9K 72 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...