Camp Camp Reader Inserts // O...

By Quenbiiy

Wanted to make my own little series of Camp Camp reader inserts. ♡♡♡ Ranked #113 out of 1k CC stories! More

INTRODUCTION
Max X Reader
Preston X Reader
[[ David X Reader ]] X Daniel
Small Update
Another Small Update!
Yet Another Update (+ Face Reveal ♡),,,
,,,
Preference - Hanging Out
Nikki X Reader
ANOTHER,,, UPDATE,,,
Daniel X Reader
To-Do List
Question...

Pikeman "X" Reader

6.6K 96 191
By Quenbiiy

[[ FRIENDS ]]
Pairing: Edward Pikeman “X” Fem! Reader
Warnings: Max
Word Count: 1,638

Requested/Suggested by LaurensTheTurtle

[[ A/N: OKAY SO this is just going to be a platonic "friendship" between Pikeman and Reader because tbH I’d feel kinda awkward and whatnot writing kissing scenes with him, you get what I’m saying?

I’msorrypleasedon’tkillme

Small fun fact: I accidentally called Pikeman Pikeface once because I forgot his name ,,

Once again, sorry if anyone’s OOC. ‘Specially Pikeman. I’ve never written something with him before.

Anyways, enjoy. It's like 1:30AM and I don't know where I was going with this tbh,, lmao ]]

---
---
“Why the fuck are we here, now?”

Both you and Max may have gotten into an incident whilst you, along with Neil and Nikki, were trying to extricate from the Hellhole known as Camp Campbell. You were desperate to leave, seeing as you missed both your mothers back at home.

The shenanigans at Camp was absolutely chaotic. Or as both you and Max would like to say: the placehold of havoc. Specific reason and short story on why you had been sent to Camp Campbell is because of your one out of two mothers, [ FAVORITE FEMALE NAME ], was informed that she had to travel off for a business meeting or something. Your other mother, who you liked to refer to as mum, was too caught up in her employment; never really had any juncture to exactly spend with you. Though when she did she was too exhausted and fatigued, so she’d get rest instead. She did love you dearly, however.

Meaning? There was nobody to really look after you for the time being. It was going to be another month or couple before you were going to be back home again with your parents.

“Because I trusted Snake even though I fucking shouldn’t ‘ve.” The jaded thirteen-year-old spat bitterly as he squirmed in the rope’s grip around his figure.

“Oh god fucking dammit why me? Snake literally stabbed me in the back. With a fucking candy cane. Should’ve known that fat bastard was up to some sort of shitty but somehow successful plan.” Max ranted on. You hadn’t been paying attention, however. The blood was currently accelerating to your head and you felt lightheaded due to you and Max being tied upside down.

“Max…” You muttered and his gaze snapped over to you. “What?” Came the question but you hadn’t answered.

“What?” He repeated and you still didn’t give an acceptable answer. All you could muster was a slight grunt and whine.

[ NAME ]?” Max flared. “What the fuck is wrong?”

Max struggled to be set free even more when he noticed how you basically went limp for a few moments. “Hey! HEY!” He growled. Curses. Damn ropes holding him down. “PIKEMAN!”

All you could see was black.

---
---
“See? I fucking told you but you didn’t listen!” “Alright, alright, I’m sorry--I never knew that would happen!” “Oh shut the fuck up. Enough with the shitty excuses.”

The voices were a bit muffled. Whose voices were those, you may ask? Max’s and Pikeman’s, of course.

It was no surprise that your vision had gone blurry once your eyelids parted from each other. Hints of white and black dotted said vision, and you shook your head insignificantly to try to limit those dots, but failed.

“God dammit…” You murmured and that seemed to catch Pikeman’s attention, along with Max.

[ NAME ]!” Max flared, his eyebrows raising and pupils dilating in what seemed to be rare relief and concern. “Oh thank whatever I believe in you're okay. Pikeface here didn’t believe me when I said this shit would happen.”

“I’m sorry!” Pikeman snapped, lips curling into a threatening sneer. Max scoffed and proceeded to roll his eyes. “Stop apologizing. It makes you look like even more of an idiot than you already are.”

You tried to move your arms but to no avail. Looking down you noticed a thick rope had restrained your arms and hands and that you had been tied to a damn wooden chair. Max as well.

“What the hell do you want from us, Pikeman?” Max catechized, sheer unamusement and fury laced in his tone. “Ah,” the male First Class Cedar Scout smirked maliciously at Max’s question. “You should know by now...I’d like for you to join the Woodscouts.” He leaned down, face nearly inches from Max’s.

Eugh, get the fuck away from me!” Max commenced, flinching away. “Over my dead body will I join your so-called Cult.” He spat and Pikeman’s gaze darkened before he stood straight. “It’s not a Cult!” The short male roared and Max sneered. “It’s called a metaphor, dumbass. Get your facts straight.”

“And really,” you blurted. “If you’re forcing somebody to join a group and whatnot, yeah, it’s actually considered a Cult.” Your eyebrows raised at Max. His lips pursed slightly and eyes squinted in reply in an impressed manner. Pikeman’s eye twitched and he circled around Max to you. Man have you never felt so uncomfortable until Pikeman himself leaned in.

You stay out of this, girlie.” His hues perused you up and down in warning.

“How? I’m literally right here and I’m just making sure you understand on how much of an idiot you’re being right now. Apparently it’s not working.” You shrugged and Max cackled. “Oh shit.” He cried. “That was golden.”

“I would high-five you right now but I’m tied to a damn stick.” “Saaaaame.”

Enough you two!” Pikeman shouted. “No thanks.” Max acknowledged and started thrashing around in attempt to escape. You took this opportunity to kick one of the legs of the chair, causing him to tip over and collapse.

“Oh god fucking dammit all.” Max yelped and you snickered.

“Oh my god I can’t take this...you know what, set them free. I can’t stand being near them any longer.” Pikeman waved his hand dismissively and stalked off, murmuring curses under his breath.

“Well that was pretty fuckin’ easy,” you hummed and Max scoffed. “Tell me about it...damn.”

Once Pikeman’s “goons” set you free, both you and Max hadn’t hesitated at all to run away and escape.

However, you couldn’t help but feel a certain pair of eyes watch you leave the island you now considered real Hell to be.

---
---
It was currently 12:51AM. You twisted and turned in your spot of the tent, eyes squeezed shut in attempt to keep asleep. It was difficult and a challenge though, seeing as you were so used to sleeping in your comfy bed at home sweet home.

A shuffling had you wide awake in a snap. Goldenrod hues bored into yours and this made several alarms in your mind go off.

WHAT THE FU-

You immediately sat up and switched on your flashlight. To your horror, Pikeman sat there, his pupils undilating in alarm himself until they were met with such blinding light.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” You whispered harshly, eyebrows wedging together as you jabbed the head of your flashlight against his chest. He held his hands up in surrender. “I just came to apologize-!” “At nearly one o’fucking-clock in the morning? While I was sleeping? Seriously?” You snapped, hoping not to wake up any of the other campers.

“I know it’s-” “weird and altogether creepy? Yeah. Get the fuck out.” You deadpanned and shoved him with your flashlight. He let out a grunt or noise of some sort and grimaced. “No, I just-” “I don’t want to hear your damn excuses. Get out. I was sleeping peacefully and well for once until your acne-looking-ass got into my tent and nearly gave me a heartattack.”

Pikeman’s expression dropped at your insult. It actually hurt. More than the acne on his face. ((///silently laughs @ self I’m sorr y))

“That...actually hurt.”

“Yeah? Good. I don’t give a flying fuck about your feelings right now; especially after you captured and had almost murdered me and Max.” Pikeman was really getting on your nerves at this point. Couldn’t he just go away?

“Now I’m warning you for the last damn time: fuck off.” A harsh shove of your flashlight sent him tumbling out into the depth of midnight and cool air.

Wait!” Pikeman sat up and scrambled to the opening of your tent, which you zipped up immediately. “Hear me out!” He barked. “No.” You deadpanned once more. “I’ll leave your Camp alone if you just listen.”

Few moments of silence went by. You then slowly unzipped part of your tent, making it manageable to see each other.

“Fine. Five minutes to explain. What do you want?”

Five minutes with Pikemen explaining everything seemed and felt like forever. At this point, it hadn’t even been five minutes and you zoned out.

It wasn’t until a certain question that snapped you out of your trance.

“Will you be my friend, please? I need one.” Pikeman begged. You grimaced and scowled at the mere ask. Pathetic.

“I don’t know. You’ve given me a lot to think about.” Your lips pursed and eyelids started to weigh down, begging for sleep. “Okay, okay, how about this...tomorrow, meet me at the flagpole of Camp Campbell for the final decision.” Pikeman suggested and you grumbled a ‘whatever’ but agreed.

“Now go.”

That’s just what he did.

---
---
“You fucking what?” Max barked once you sat down next to him at the table with your tray of goop from QM.

“It was the only way to get him to leave the Camp alone.” You simply acknowledged and ignored the concerning stares from Nikki and Neil, who sat across from you and Max.

“So Pikeman basically forced you to be friends with him?” Neil piped up and you rolled your eyes, poking at the goop on your tray with the fork in your pale hands as you gazed down at it. “That’s pretty much it…;” Your nose crinkled in disgust.

“I mean…” You mumbled and the three turned their attention towards you.

“Pikeman had no friends. Part of me just said to give him another chance.” You looked away and cringed inwardly at yourself. “Maybe I can change him in a way.”

“Your sudden change of attitude towards Pikeman scares the shit outta me, [ NAME ].” Max blurted. In response you shrugged a shoulder. “It can’t be helped, Max. But maybe I really can change him. That fucker needs to learn his place, and I’ll make sure of it.”

It was possible. Maybe.

Just maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.6K 30
This is going to suck BUT IT'S FOR LAYLA SENPAI~ So I was brought to the Fandom bye Layla senpai so I made this book because she really like these t...
174K 2.6K 48
Romance blossoms at camp camp between you and max though there are many rough spots along the way and storytelling there may be more than friendship...
88.3K 1.6K 42
You are kicked out of the house for the summer and are sent to an odd little camp where you will have the time of your life. Camp Campbell. guys i l...
228K 5K 60
BEST RANKING: 1 in #max (against 10.4K other stories, 9.1.20 and on 2.4.22), 1 in #nikki, 1 in #maxxreader, & 20 in #campcamp (out of over 1,000 othe...