FUCK LOVE💔

By XxStarxX1109

Im broken he is to but maybe since I'm broken i'll know how to fix you~ Me😆 Scarlxrd (Mazzi mazz) cause he i... More

cast
💞chapter one 💞
🔥chapter two🔥
🎀chapter three🎀
🌹chapter four🌹
💎Chapter five💎
🌊chapter six🌊
⏳chapter seven ⏳
🎶chapter Eight🎶
🌸chapter nine🌸
💞💯Chapter Ten💯💞
💌💔Chapter Eleven💔💌
✂🎭Chapter Tweleve✂🎭
🎲🍹Chapter Thirteen🍹🎲
💗💉Chapter Fourteen💗💉
😦Not an Update😦
👑🎀Chapter Sixteen👑🎀
🌴👙Chapter Seventeen👙🌴
😄💕Chapter Eighteen😄💕
😲💓Chapter Nineteen😲💓
💝Chapter Twenty-One💝
👑🔫Chapter Twenty-Two👑🔫
💘Chapter twenty-three💘
😍🔐Chapter Twenty-Four😍🔐
Y'all ready😆
📚Other books 📚

💜💙Chapter Twenty💙💜

1K 44 16
By XxStarxX1109

"I'm nervous" I said looking out the window.

"Nervouse for what you already know my mom" he said taking my hand in his. I didn't responde.

"Princess if you don't wanna do it it's fine"

"No...no I want to do it" I said shaking my head.

"Your sure??"

"I guess so" I said uneasily.

He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek.

"Beautiful" he said making me blush. I got out of the car and mazz grabbed my hand as we walked up to the door and knocked.

I squeezed his hand out of anxiety.

"Breath" he said smiling at me.

His mom opened the door and smiled at me.

"Akira I havent seen you in ages you look beautiful" she said in the same British acsent as mazz.

"Nice to see you to you look beautiful aswell"

"Hey mom" mazz said letting go of my hand to hug his mother.

"Well nice to see you to son just up and move out huh" she said jokingly.

"Sorry mom I was staying with... my girl friend" mazz said. We walked in and sat down on the couch.

"You know I'm so glade you broke up with that girl S something It dosent matter she was awful" his mother said looking at me.

"Oh I know I've meet her she is awful" I said rolling my eyes and we both laughed.

"Marius I hope your new girlfriend is nothing like her your taste is just horrible" she said shaking her head at him causing me to laugh.

"Mom" he whined.

"Okay I'm sorry.. but when does she get here is she just fashionably late or something" she asked.

Mazz looked at me and I looked at him and she connected the dots.

"Wait are you...." she trailed off. Then hopped up and hugged me.

"Thank god" she said squeezing me.

"I told you it would happen didn't i" she said looking at mazz.

"Yea i guess you did" he said rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"How'd you know??" I asked and mazz shook his head at her.

"Its a mothers instinct" she said. And mazz looked relived.

"I'm just playing mazz would literally come home crying any time he  thought you were even the slightest bit mad at him" she said and i laughed mazz looked embarrassed.

"Its okay mazzi I did the same thing" I said messing up his hair and he smiled at me.

"Shut up" he said kissing me.

"You two are to cute" his mother said smiling at the both of us.

Dinner
■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■

"Akira I heard about your parents divorce" mazz's mother said uneasily.

"Yea" i said lowly. Mazz grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked over and smiled at him.

"That's not all i heard" she said seriously. Mazz looked confused and so did i.

"Honey why didn't you tell me what was going on" she said placing her hand over mine. I felt tears threathing to fall but i refused to cry.

"Uh..uh..um.." I cleared my throat and started again.

"I guess I wanted everything to be okay to pretende that it was normal" I shrugged.

"Breath okay" mazzi said pulling me to him I put my head on his shoulder.

"Thats not okay Akira I have seen your medial records all the times you have been  to the hospital getting beaten  the stitches and all those broken bones Jesus" she said putting her hand on her heart and shaking her head.

"You couldve came to me" she said.

"Its such a shame I couldnt see it" she said a few years falling from her face.

I got up and hugged her.

"Its not your fault it's okay I know you would've done evrything in your power to protect me and I don't love you any less" she only cride harder. Mazz came over and hugged her as well.

"Now I'm a mess" she said wiping her tears.

"Its okay mum" mazz said rubbing her back.

"You should get some rest" I said.

"Thankyou Akira and one more thing after I found out what happend I sent your father to prison I just had to make sure you would never be hurt again" she said she looked as if she would cry again at any moment.

"Thank you...for everything" I said. Mazz helped her up to her room they talked a little and I waited downstairs.

Life was looking up we graduate in two weeks. Mazzi is amazing and I love him to death I belive he is a great boyfriend... husband...maybe even father one day he is just amazing ever since he came back into my life I've been happy. I can't imagine being here without him.

My day ones are still here through everything there family.. shanti...ques...Tiana and now Travis I know I can count on them for everything they're my real family.

My thoughts were interrupted by mazz coming down the stairs a huge grin on his face.

"How come your so smiley??" I questioned him.

"No reason" he said pulling me out of the door I yellled a goodbye to his mother and we drove home.

He has been smiling the whole time I know he is up to something but i wasn't about to press it.

I went and took a shower and then mazz went in. I walked down stairs and poped some pop corn while I waited I got on instagram.

Alot of mazzi's fans commented and liked my pictures and were in my DM's. Then I got a text from ques.

Bro😈- kira scratch that I was wrong graduation is next week
Sis💙- really?!?! Nigga.... you serious
Bro😈- on bro it is

He sent me a screen shot of the calender.

Sis💙- uggh ight tell ya girl me her and shanti going shopping tmr while you guys go shop for yall grad stuff
Bro😈-ight sis night
Sis💙- night

I quickly texted shanti and Travis telling them the plans for tomorrow. 

I took the pop corn and poured it in a bowl and walked back upstairs. Mazz was drying his hair off.

I sat down on the bed and sat the popcorn down. And mazz walked over to me.

"Sup sexy" he said being silly.

"Sup" I said blushing.

He got down on one knee and I looked at him like he was crazy I laughed. But my heart was racing.

He pulled something from behinde his back in a little black box.

"Huh??.." I was speechless. Then I found my voice.

"Mazz you just asked me this morning this fucking morning im freaking out" I said he laughed loudly and I was looking at him trying to figure out what the hell was funny.

"Kira calm down" he said between laughs. I kept the same facial expression still confused.

"Its a promise ring" he said opening the box. I sighed in relife.

"I promise to always love you and only you no matter what happens who happens even if you stop loving me I will always love you your beautiful and smart and caring and I don't know how the hell I got so lucky as to have you be mine but i will always love you" he said seriously looking me in my eyes so I knew he was sincer.

A few tears escaped my eyes.

"Don't you ever scare me like that a again" I said holding back tears he chuckled.

He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me.

"Only you" he whispered in my ear. I wiped the tears from my face as he climbed into bed be side me.

"Even when your a rich and famous raper and you can have any girl on this planet" I ask he smiles at me.

"Even then baby" he pulled me onto his chest so that i was now laying down on him.

"What about you??" He asked me.

"Huh??"

"Even when your a rich and famous singer and can have any guy on this planet" he said rasing his eyebrow and at me.

"Of course even then" I smiled and I hugged him.

"Plus what other guy has a sexy British acsent like yours or has a birth mark on his chin like your..." mazz cut me off by kissing me.

"Well that's one way to shut up" I laughed.

"I love you"

"I love you to"

Real quick I just want to say thankyou to all of you for reading but especially to Heavendaboss123 and gottaloveme456 because y'all are just amazing and help alot. Y'all should go follow them thanks.

Asia💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 103 16
You have had a crush on Camilo forever, but you're way too shy to tell him. One day you find him crying and try to comfort him. Lot's of fluff, but n...
2.1K 32 20
SEQUEL 'Stars Aligned' so y'all read that first :)
148K 9.8K 26
❝i can't get him out of my head, so I stop trying.❞ [chanbaek/baekyeol au]
32.8K 749 30
you were broken glass but i still touched you, even though i knew i would get hurt.