She's In Love With A Geek

By notjustarandomgirl

Miss Perfect, Courtney Collins, has everything a teenage girl could ever wish for. She has the Pretty Face, P... More

She's In Love With A Geek
Chapter 1 - The Courtney Collins
Chapter 2 - Chad Treyson
Chapter 3 - The Drama Club President
Chapter 4 - The Queen Is In Trouble
Chapter 5 - The Queen VS The Geek
Chapter 6 - The Ultimate Prank
Chapter 7 - Dealing With The Queen
Chapter 8 - Wrong Move
Chapter 9 - Flirtutor
Chapter 10 - Backfired
Chapter 11 - Backfired, again
Chapter 12 - The Note
Chapter 13 - The Unhappy Queen
Chapter 15 - Something
Chapter 16 - Make It Real
Chapter 17 - Annabel Lee
Chapter 18 - Just Another Deal
Chapter 19 - Losing The Deal
Chapter 20 - Freaking Out
Chapter 21 - Attention
Chapter 22 - Unexpectedly
Chapter 23 - Damn
Chapter 24 - A Night To Remember
Chapter 25 - Different
Chapter 26 - Unbelievable
Chapter 27 - The Date
Chapter 28 - Can't Help Falling In Love
Chapter 29 - So Close
Chapter 30 - I Drive Myself Crazy
Chapter 31 - The Queen's Order
Chapter 32 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 33 - Karma
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Chad Treyson
Chapter 35 - I Lost
Chapter 36 - He Knows
Chapter 37 - Best Friend vs Best Friends
Chapter 38 - Olivia
Chapter 39 - The Promise
Chapter 40 - Surprise!
Chapter 41 - I Told You So
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 42 - Hopes And Doubts
Chapter 43 - All Too Well
Chapter 44 - The Evil Queen
Chapter 45 - Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 46 - Okay
Chapter 47 - Making Things Right
Chapter 48 - I Love You
Chapter 49 - The Lucky One
Chapter 50 - The Look
Chapter 51 - The Outsider
Chapter 52 - Someone To Talk To
Chapter 53 - Tug Of War
Chapter 54 - Stop This
Chapter 55 - I Believe You
Chapter 56 - The Queen Doesn't Care
Chapter 57 - The Worse Isn't Over
Chapter 58 - Messing With The Wrong Person
Chapter 59 - The Wicked Witch
Chapter 60 - The Real Queen
SHE'S IN LOVE WITH A GEEK BOOK
Chapter 61 - Karma Is Paying Off
Chapter 62 - The Fighter
Chapter 63 - Battles
Chapter 64 - The Beautiful Queen
Chapter 65 - Actions Speak Louder Than Words
BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER
The Final Chapter

Chapter 14 - Shady Feelings

286K 7.1K 1.5K
By notjustarandomgirl

The first ever SHE’S IN LOVE WITH A GEEK book trailer! Yahoo!

Thanks to the creator of this lovely work. Thank you very much!

BTW: Do I have a male reader in the house? Make your presence known! Comment here or tweet me with your name and country. =)) @notarandomgirl (twitter)

----------------------------

Chapter 14 – Shady Feelings

** COURTNEY’s POV **

True to what Troy had just said, the party was really getting into gear. They were wasted than ever and behaving like a total fool. People making out here and there, talking loudly and dancing like a complete idiot.

A picture of people who’re having a really goofy time.

As for me, I was literally dying here out of sheer boredom. I tried my very best to smile and do the usual casual talking, but no matter how much I make an effort into it, I just simply couldn’t let out at least a small chuckle voluntarily.

Thoughts running through my mind, and I was thinking, what exactly am I doing here? I was here to have fun, that’s for sure, but then why was it that not a single glee was felt running through my bloodstream.

It was one hell of a boring Friday night for me!

I dreaded for the time the clock tick down to ten. That would be my perfect excuse to get out of this tedious hellhole!

Big damn to you, Chad Treyson!

Your cold demeanor kept on bugging me since you stormed off. And your words, you’re the only person whose opinion mattered so much to me.

“Go back to that party, Collins. Where you really belong.”

So, I was a party animal to your estimation, huh, Treyson.

You always claim that… somehow… you knew me. That you could see right through me, but then, why didn’t you realize or see that I wasn’t enjoying that party, you didn’t even take a few second to look at me, to know what was really running inside my head?

So disappointing to think that you’re being true to your words, so hell bent it ignoring me. Now I regretted the fact that I didn’t show up at that stupid backyard. Will things be different if I met you there?

I let out a long sigh.

I was feeling gloomy and glum, only the image of Chad brightens up my mood. His voice, his face, there’s something about him that I don’t understand. That every time he was near me, something inside me lightens up.

Oh dear heavens, this wasn’t just a simple infatuation! This was getting freakin’ scary!

But no matter how much I tried to rationalize with myself that this couldn’t go on, that I shouldn’t be feeling this way towards him, I just simply couldn’t detached myself away from that geek.

Like now, I badly wanted to see him. God knows how much I wanted to have an alone conversation with him than the society I was in.

I scanned the area and searched for the person whom I know will be helpful in a situation like this. And gotcha, there she is, standing and flirting with Ted Froilan.

“Excuse me, can I steal my friend for just a sec?” I interrupted them when they’re about to make-out.

Terry eyed me disbelievingly and I just replied with a cold glare. As if she doesn’t have a choice; she rolled her eyes and submitted herself in defeat. I dragged her away from the womanizing jerk.

“Seriously, Court. I’m in the middle of---“

“Shoving your tongue into that guy’s committed throat. Really, Terry? Ted has a girlfriend!”

“Yeah, not after he broke up with her about an hour ago.” Terry said, sounding so proud.

“Over the phone?” I quirked up my brows at her, feeling sarcastic about it.

“Yeah, that was classic. He did it in front of me.” Her happy tone was enough for me to shake her shoulder just to snap her out of her musing.

“Geez, Terry! He was just showing off! We both know that Ted Froilan is obsessed with his girlfriend! I’m pretty sure that after he shoved his member inside you, he will dump you without missing a beat! And he’ll come to beg for forgiveness to his ingenuous girlfriend!”

“That is so not true!” She tried to reason-out.

“Yes it is. Come on, you’re better than that. You don’t want your reputation to be tainted with the likes of him, right? Besides, he’s an idiot. You deserve someone better. Promise me you’ll not be included in his long list of easy whores.”

Terry is my friend, my best friend. Of course I wouldn’t want any of my friends to be caught in that cheap situation. I’d known Ted from Troy. They were football buddies. Troy told me that Ted has this list of girls he banged behind his girlfriend’s back. He was even feeling proud about it! What a smug!

I waited for her reply. When I saw her rolled her eyes, that was the only time I felt relief washed over me. Simply because I know that she surrendered to my biddings.

“Fine.” She affirmed. Although by the sound of it she was irritated, I was still feeling happy about it.

At least I saved her from the mistake and lifelong regret that she was about to do because of the reckless calling of her hormones. “So, was that the reason as to why you called me?” She suddenly asked.

For a split second there, I wasn’t sure of what she was talking about, and then, the knowledge as to why I called for her attention suddenly pops into my head.

“Oh yeah, about that. I need your help.”

“Shoot!” Her mood suddenly alleviated. That’s Terry. She’s more interested in gossips and schemes. The words need and help were like music to her ears.

“I need to know Chad Treyson’s address.”

“What? Why? What are you going to do? Were you planning on taking his house down?” You wouldn’t miss the accusatory tone in her voice. Maybe the alcohol was getting into her head. She was rather assuming than ever.

It was clear that she was feeling baffled about this, so do I. I don’t understand as to why I wanted to know his address and as to why I wanted to visit him.

As of now, there’s so much going on inside my head that I couldn’t process mainly of it. For all I know is, I wanted to have him talk to me again and not to intentionally ignore me.

Of course I wouldn’t dare to say that to Terry. It will just boil her suspicion and simmer into misunderstanding. As much as possible, I have to make this as discreet as possible. That’s why I decided to lie through my teeth. That’s the only choice I have right now, even though the person I was lying to is my friend.

“Remember the flirtutor thingy? I’m thinking of putting the plan into action tomorrow. Saturday and away from the prying eyes of the people in our school, that would be the perfect set-up, right?”

“Totally! That’s brilliant, Court! At least we wouldn’t have to cover up for you, right? I bet you haven’t started doing that scheme since you always hang out with us. But don’t worry, I’ll give you that geek’s address in…” She examined the area as if she was looking for someone. “…in no time. Wait here.”

When I was about to protest, she immediately took off and disappeared in the sea of drunken people. What was she up to? She better not be making out with that good for nothing Ted or I swear, I will slice-up her tongue!

After a few seconds that seems like minutes of waiting impatiently for Terry to come back she immediately greeted me with a wide grin plastered on her face. “I got it!” She said in a singsong voice.

“Got what?”

“The address, silly.”

I smirked at the info she disclosed to me.  That was fast; I gave her credit to that one. “Where is it?” I demanded.

“Already sent to your phone.” I scooped out my phone and there I saw what Terry was talking about, Chad’s address.

I couldn’t contain the glee I was feeling inside me as I read the message. I turned to Terry and gave her a smirk. “Job well done, Ter. You’re really a reliable one.”

“No worries. Now get that boy and make us proud.”

I wouldn’t care less on what she or the others were thinking about the situation Chad and I have. As for me, the only thing I wanted was to talk to Chad and try to be in his good side again.

“Opps. Ten o’clock. It means I have to go.”

“How I wish you can get those exam papers fast so that you wouldn’t be worrying about that stupid curfew anymore. It must be suck leaving a good party like this.”

I tried my very best to contain the sneer that was threatening to escape from my mouth. Seriously. I never thought that there would come a time that I’d be thankful for my curfew! I’m dying to get out of here, fast!

I just shrugged at her and gave her my pretentious I feel sorry for myself act. “I know, right. As long as I have this curfew thing going on, I guess I have to stick with the geek until I get him to fall in love with me, huh.”

“I feel sorry for you, Court. It must be hard hanging out with that geek. I mean…”

I didn’t listen to the words Terry was blabbering about. My thoughts were trailed off at the scene that had transpired just a while ago.

How he ignored me, how he looked at me with disdain and coldness in his eyes. Surprisingly, everything Terry was saying was nothing but the opposite of what I really had in mind.

It wasn’t hard hanging out with him, in fact I, shockingly, was happier in the times we shared together.

I bid my goodbye and gave her a fake annoyed expression for being sent home at ten in the evening. I just told her to send my farewells to others because I don’t have time to do the search and hunt without missing my curfew. But truth be told, I was just tired and exhausted to the point that I wanted to get out of this premise right this instance.

I wanted Saturday to take off right this moment, and I really don’t know exactly why, but one thing’s for sure, the thought of it was making me smile.

I looked out for Troy, because one, he promised that he will take me home before my curfew, and two, if he will insist that I have to stay at his party, I will gladly punch his face for not being true to his words and not caring at my situation at all.

After five minutes of searching Raider’s house, I finally found my boyfriend, cracking up with his football buddies. I dashed to his direction and tugged him away.

“Looking gloomy huh, babe?” Oh the stench of his breath reeked alcohol! He must be drunker than I thought!

“Urg, Troy, you’re drunk!” I said in a matter of fact.

“I’m not, babe. Come on, loosen up and have fun!” I rolled my eyes at his attempt to deny his drunken state. It’s clear that he was struggling with himself to utter a straight word.

“That’s it. You’ll not be able to take me home at that state. You perfectly know I have a curfew! Jeez! I’ll just call John to pick me up.” I was about to walk out the scene when he suddenly grabbed me by the arm, reprimanding me to take my leave.

“Hey, babe. Look…” He said, as he tried his very best to appear sober in front of me. “Don’t call your butler. I--- I---“

I folded my arms and gave him a disbelieving look. “Seriously, Troy? You’ll get both of us killed if you insist on driving me home.”

He gave me an apologetic look before he dropped the question I don’t know how should I answer. “Did I disappoint you?”

Oh why are you doing this now, Troy!

I hate it when he gives me one of his pleading looks. I couldn’t help but submit myself into him. Wanting him to woo me, cuddle me up to his liking.

“No.” I settled. I don’t want to be angry with him just because he was having fun, not minding the bozos he had clogged down to his throat. It wasn’t his fault that I got myself involve in the situation I am right now, having a curfew and such.

Besides, I could really tell that he really wanted to keep up with his promise but wanted to stay here at the same time, maybe he was struggling with himself because he somehow felt that I was his responsibility.

He walked towards my direction and gave me a warm soothing hug. “I’m sorry.” He whispered.

I appreciate it, a lot. Even in a situation like this, Troy has been considerate enough to know what I was feeling. He somehow sensed that I was kind of pissed off at him that’s why he was trying to show off that he wasn’t drunk at all.

“No worries. I understand. Just stay here and have fun, okay? But not too much. I have eyes here who’re watching you, understood?” He let go of the embrace and he looked at me to meet with my eyes.

“Fun only, yes. Not much because you’re not here. You know I always think of you whenever you’re not around.” He cupped my cheek and I returned the gestured with a smile.

“Don’t go home until you sober up.”

He leaned closer and gave me a chaste kiss.

I walked away from him after that. I couldn’t contain the feeling I have inside me. It was as if I was betraying him. Being here and thinking of another guy?

My conscience is screaming infidelity!

What was that all about, huh?

I mean, I know for myself that I will not do anything to jeopardize my relationship with Troy. My only agenda was to come to Chad’s house and talk things over, review the deal and such, be on his good side again to continue the validity of the deal.

My intentions were clear as crystals.

No shady business.

Just a girl coming over for a simple conversation.

--- END OF CHAPTER 14 ---

TWITTER = @notarandomgirl, @TEAMSILWAG

FACEBOOK = notjustarandomgirlwp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 241 28
If there is someone who you would call Little Miss Perfect, it would be Kiara Moussa. The Pakistani girl with the fair skin, dark hair and eyes who h...
83 11 8
"You also think you know my 'type', do you?" I raised my fingers above my head gesturing for quotation marks. "Well then, let's hear it. What's my ty...
102K 2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
1.2M 37.2K 51
Reign Miller doesn't believe in love, she thinks all romcoms are cringe and so are high school relationships, even she doesn't know why. Her goal dur...