DETERMINATION | Book One

By urbancreations

Works #1: Ahmad Hassan Sinclair, 25, was taught to always fight and work hard for what he wanted. In the life... More

T R A I L E R
D E T E R M I N A T I O N
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R 2
Thank you everybody!
New STORY Alert

C H A P T E R 41

40.3K 2.3K 2.8K
By urbancreations

Alisha & Shaun in MM

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - O N E

        "Infidelity is something that has played a major part in the downfall of our marriage when it comes to Landon." Hazel spoke up to their marriage counselor. "We've been dating since our early twenties so I say about five years and finally got married a year ago and I must say so much has happened but I'm willing to work through it because I love him and I see the good in him but I personally don't know if Landon is willing to fight for us. Hell I don't even know if he loves me anymore."

Nodding her head, she wrote down a few things in her journal before looking towards Landon. "Do you have anything to say back to what Hazel said Mr. Love?"

"Not really because its true, I've made Hazel very insecure by my actions and after hearing her blame herself to her sister about losing me it just really hurt my heart because its me, its all me. She has never done anything to deserve what I put her through but surprisingly she never left my side. She might go a while without talking to me, but eventually she'd be willing to work through it and I think that's one of the things I love about her."

"Do you love it because it makes you feel that you can do whatever and she'll never leave? Or do you love it because it makes you feel that she actually loves you pass your flaws? Or may I ask this .. do you even love Hazel? But before you answer those questions, I'm going to give my opinion of the situation first."

"You are a coward, and what makes you a coward is that you choose to confide in pussy rather than your wife the one you are legally committed too. Leaving your wife at a time of need for another woman because you're hurting is no excuse Mr. Love, please explain to me how that makes sense?"

Landon said nothing, "Exactly because you know in your right mind that is bullshit, now so we can actually get somewhere in this session be true to yourself and say the real reason why you cheated. Hazel deserves to know, you said it yourself that she never deserved what you did to her, and how it was all you not her so please the floor is all yours, tell Hazel right now why you chose to step out on her."

Cassidy was their marriage counselor, she was recommended by one of the guys Landon worked with in the oil field and Landon felt this was what they needed to help their marriage but Cassidy just felt like Landon was a piece of shit who has been feeding Hazel lies just so she wouldn't leave.

He reminded her so much of her ex-husband and it made her sick to her stomach.

"There isn't an excuse." He mumbled. "I cheated because I wanted too, I fall into temptation and when I'm in the moment I feel no regret until after the cheating is done."

Hazel looked over at the side of his face, shaking her head as tears filled her eyes. "Really Landon? Because you wanted too?" She shook her head.

"I'm sorry," was all he could say, and in Cassidy eyes he was sorry, a sorry piece of shit.

"When did the cheating start Mr. Love?"

"After our first miscarriage.. um it was with this girl named Miranda and I knew Hazel couldn't stand but her and I were friends and after I heard the news of the lost of our baby, I needed someone to talk too and she was there so I went to her spot, cried with her and expressed how hurt I was about it and somehow it just sparked into something more.. the affair lasted a few months until Hazel came to me saying she was pregnant again and I felt this was our second chance so I confessed to her about what I had done and it hurt her deep.. I know I should've been there for her since she was dealing with the thought of our baby being gone but instead I was laid up .. she went three months without talking to me, so that was three months without knowing how she was doing or the baby and when we finally got in touch she told me she lost the baby during the second month of not speaking .."

Cassidy chuckled bitterly, "So let me get this straight, you started an affair with a woman that you knew your girl did not like? That's breaking code right there, you really thought she felt sorry for you, you really believed she actually cared about you two losing your child .. if anything she felt that was her chance to make her move and she did and you fell for it. As a normal human being, I would say Hazel you deserve better and you need to leave this man but as a counselor if you feel this is the man of your dreams and the man you truly love then fight for it, and we can meet up every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays." She stated simply.

Hazel sighed before nodding, "I want to fight for this.. I love him and I feel we could be great together."

Cassidy sighed, "I want to try something before we start the healing process," Tearing out two sheets of paper, she handed one to both Hazel and Landon. "On this sheet of paper, I want the both of you to list as many different straits that your spouse has and what they do that makes you love them. Giving you guys five minutes, turn facing away from each other and when I say time is up drop the pencils."

Setting her timer to five minutes, she told them they could start as she watched the two. She picked up on how Landon's pencil was moving a mile a minute writing things down then noticed how Hazel kept taking breaks to think.

When the five minutes were up, she reached for the lists and held them up so she could see and nodded. "Do you guys want to know what you guys put down?"

"Yes," Landon said but Hazel just looked off.

"Landon said that he loves how you ride for him, takes care of him, love him, supports him, listens to him at the time of need, and how strong you are. He feels he made the perfect decision when he made you his wife and no woman can replace the love he has for you." Landon smiled as he looked over at Hazel who was looking directly at her hands not moved by what she just read.

He figured she would at least smile knowing how he felt about her so her attitude and the way she was acting was throwing him off. "What did Hazel say?"

Glancing at Hazel, Cassidy noticed she tensed up and she really felt for Hazel. "Hazel said nothing," She stated simply.

"Nothing?" Landon asked in disbelief.

Cassidy nodded then flipped the paper to show that Hazel wrote completely nothing and when she did she erased it. Landon looked over at her confused, "I thought you said you loved me." He mumbled.

Hazel shrugged, "I do .. well at least I think I do but I don't know .. you don't support anything I do, you aren't there for me when I need you, you don't do anything that just makes you stand out or makes me love you and I don't know why it took me so long to realize this. Within just the few months I spent with Derek he did more for me than you ever have within the five years of us dating."

        Picking up her ringing phone, she cheesed widely telling her models to hold on then walked away to where it was not as loud before answering the call. "Hey handsome,"

"What's good ma', what you doing?"

"Nothing at the studio they're taking pictures for Vogue today." She explained.

"They wearing your pieces?"

"Yep, Peter insisted they wore mine and I'm even getting my own article in the magazine. The title is going to be Meet the Designer, I'm getting interviewed later today as well." She squealed excitedly since she has been dying to share the news with him all day.

Shaun smiled on the other end of the phone truly happy for his girl, "That's great baby, aren't you glad that you made that decision to branch off and go solo?"

Alisha nodded, "I am but I have to thank you for pushing me to do it."

"I knew this opportunity was great for you to get out there and I believed you could actually be great just like the Peter dude, so I couldn't let you pass this offer up."

"Well I appreciate you, what are you doing?"

"Besides missing you, just laying here watching The Golden Girls." He stated just when Betty White character did something dumb.

"Aw man, I wish I was there to watch it .. I don't understand anything they have on tv here." She complained.

Alisha liked Paris, but America was what she was used too and she missed it dearly. But she mostly missed Cali and Shaun.

"Well when I come down there in three weeks, we'll watch it on Hulu and eat junk foods until we pass out." He suggested.

"I would love that, I can't wait til you come down here. I'm tired of waiting."

Looking over at his bags he packed for his flight in two days he smiled. "I know but it'll come quicker than you think." He had already planned on coming down their earlier he just had her thinking otherwise.

"But um speaking of things I would love, you wanna know what else I would love for you to do?"

Sitting up in his bed, he smirked. "What?"

"Help Anaya move some boxes at her house, She's moving and she said needed help loading some boxes into her uhaul."

"Yeah no,"

"Shaun please, she would ask Marcus but you know what happened with that."

Shaun shrugged, "Not my problem shouldn't have fucked up what she had with him."

"If you do it I'll do that trick with my tongue you like." She suggested trying to get him to say yes.

Rolling his eyes, he sighed. "Fine man, what time she needs me over there so I can get this shit over with?"

"She said anytime so you can head over there now. Thanks so much baby, I owe you one."

"Yep, soon as my flight lands and we get back to that hotel .. I demand head right then and there." Laughing she nodded, "Whatever you want but um my parents called today."

"What they fuck asses want?"

Grabbing some grapes off the fruit tray they had she stuffed a few in her mouth. "They were congratulating me, being fake as hell acting as if they always believed in me. It sorta ruined my mood that they would do it like that, like don't act like you really proud because you looking for a come up,"

Shaun shook his head, "Don't even worry about them, this right here is the new wave that we on and they missed the train for it. You just continue to rise on them to stunt and show them that this is what they could have been apart of instead of believing in Anaya trash ass who lowkey been biting off everything you do, no shade though."

Laughing, she shook her head. "I hear you and I'm over it now, after that phone call .. I don't think I'm going to full with my parents anymore, just something about that call just rubbed me all types of way and I didn't like it."

"Do what you feel is the right thing to do babe,"

She nodded, "Yeah but I'll let you go. The Vogue people just walked in. Call you when its over, I love you."

"I love you more, and good luck on the interview."

Hanging up the phone, she held it in her hand as she walked towards the magazine publishers. "Hi, Alisha Pierce.. nice to meet you guys," She greeted.

"Alisha, pleasure to meet you. I'm Peri, are you ready for the interview?"

"Yes, ready when you are."

Walking over to a lounge area, Alisha took her seat across from them as she started to get nervous since she's never been interviewed before. "This is Peri Luru from Vogue Fashion with the up and coming fashion mogul Alisha Pierce today." She stated into her recorder.

"Peter Vendetta anual fashion show is right around the corner and rumor has it that he wanted Alisha Pierce to be apart of this grand moment, for the ones who may not know exactly who Alisha may be here is your chance. It's time to meet the designer behind the master pieces."

Putting the recorder up to Alisha's face, she pressed record, "Hello Alisha, how are you today?"

"I'm great, just living life."

"That's great, so Alisha tell us what motivated you into getting into fashion? Who is your inspiration?"

Alisha sighed, "Well growing up fashion was something I always found interesting. I could take simple pieces of clothes I already owned and style it up to my liking. No one really motivated me since my parents sorta didn't believe that I could actually make it as a fashion designer but here I am, making it and doing better than they ever had in life. But I will say I thank them because that negative energy they fed me, only amped me up to keep pushing and fighting because I believed I was great enough to become a mogul."

Peri nodded, "That's amazing, okay so when Peter contacted you about this amazing deal .. what was your initial reaction?"

"I was personally shocked because I had just told my boyfriend that I was thinking about branching off from my sister and doing my own thing then he hit me up so I just felt it was really crazy how he came at the right time but I will say I was hesitant to take the deal because I didn't want to be away from my baby for too long but he pushed me to take this deal and I have to thank him for pushing me too, cause its been an amazing experience."

"You and your boyfriend must have a great relationship."

Alisha blushed, "Yeah, I would like to say we do .. but of course couples have their disagreements but for the most part he has been everything I have ever wanted in a guy. He's supportive, caring, funny and he's even flying down here in three weeks to be here for the show."

Peri smiled, "That's truly adorable, where are you from Alisha?"

"Houston, Texas. Same place as the queen Bey."

"You here that guys we have another Houston representative in the industry. That's cool, its rumors that Beyonce is actually suppose to be at this show .. are you excited?"

Alisha nodded, "Yes, that would literally be amazing to meet her. She's just all around amazing."

Peri nodded, "Indeed she is, alright how old are you Alisha?"

"I'm twenty-six,"

"Wow so young but so talented."

"Thank you,"

"Well Alisha before we go on break, is there anything you would like to say to young fashion designers who are trying to reach the level you are at?"

Alisha nodded, "To all my young fashion moguls, never give up. If you feel that your work is amazing and deserves to be up there with the rest of the moguls keep working hard regardless of what a hater may say. This is your dream and this is your life and no one can take that from you unless you let them."

"And there we have it guys Alisha Pierce, we'll be right back."

Turning off her recorder, she smiled. "That was perfect Alisha, next we'll have a interview with you and Peter to discuss the upcoming events together and all that other good stuff."

"Alright, I'll be back I need to use the bathroom." Getting up off the couch, she pulled her phone out to text Shaun.

To : S H A U N 💍
My solo interview went perfect, I even spoke about us! Can't wait to call you once its all over to tell you all about it, I love you💜
Delivered at 2:21 am

Getting out of his car, Shaun hit the locks then walked towards her front door. Knocking twice, he took a step back beyond ready to get this over with.

When the door opened it a revealed a very revealing Anaya. She wore booty shorts that showed her ass cheeks, and a crop top that showed off her stomach exposing the belly piercing she got. "Hey, I know I'm the last person you want to help but I really do appreciate it."

"It's cool, I'm only doing it for Alisha." Mentally rolling her eyes, she stepped to the side letting him in as she eyed him on the low.

"Okay, well most of the boxes are right here in the living room, and some are in my bedroom."

Nodding his head, he slipped his phone in his pocket then bent down to grab the boxes. The boxes were heavier than he expected but his main focus was getting them on the truck so he could leave.

Anaya watched as he lifted each box, causing the muscles in his arms to flex. Biting her lip, she grew excited for what she had planned tonight.

Going into the kitchen while he was in her bedroom grabbing those boxes, she grabbed a glass pouring water into it then poured a dissolving powdery substance into it mixing it until it was back clear.

Smiling wide, she grabbed the glass then walked towards the living room where he was coming from the back with two boxes. "After those two boxes you want to take a water break?"

Looking over at her, he went to decline but then he was tired and out of breath so he nodded then headed for the door.

Sitting the glass on the coffee table, she took a seat in her love seat as she waited for him to return.

After sitting the last box on the Uhaul, Shaun was dead tired. His arms felt like noodles, and his heart was beating fast. Walking back inside, he immediately grabbed the glass, chugging the water down. "Got damn boxes heavy as shit, what you got in them bitches?" He said tiredly then asked for a refill.

"Mostly clothes, books, picture frames and other junk. It's like three left in my room, then a few in the garage then you're free to go."

Shaun nodded as he took a seat on the couch. Pulling out his phone he saw Alisha texted him. Smiling he sent a quick text back, before laying his head against the back of the couch trying to catch his breath. As he looked around her apartment, he frowned noticing nothing was really unpacked so he wasn't sure what she had him carrying because she had all her pictures and other things that could fit in boxes on the wall or in other places.

The more he looked around he just sensed that she wasn't really moving.

While Shaun waited in the living room for his drink, Anaya was in the kitchen mixing his drink with the powdery substance that was sure to fuck him up and have his mind in a daze.

Entering the living room, she handed him his glass then retook her seat. "So how are you and my sister?"

Taking a sip of his drink, he eyed her weirdly. "Since when did you care about me and Alisha and what we had going on?"

Anaya shrugged, "Alisha and I had a long talk, and I just had to snap back in reality, after watching her go through what she went through with Melvin I just assumed you were just like him and never gave him a chance .. so I apologize for that, I really do love how you treat my sister."

Shaun nodded, still unsure if he should believe her or not. "Well when you love someone you treat em good, and Alisha is a good woman and deserves the best of the best." He replied coughing a bit as he started feeling a little weird.

"Yeah she does, similar to Marcus .. he was such a good guy and I just couldn't get out of my own way. I was letting personal issues over come myself and ruined what we had as a couple." She mumbled acting as if she was sad.

Shaun shrugged, "We live and we learn,"

"Yeah that's true, plus I'm a good woman and attractive .. don'tchu think so Shaun?" She asked standing to her feet and doing a spin so he could see her body.

Drinking the rest of his drink, he stood up. "I'ma finish getting these boxes then head on out of here." He stated dismissing her question.

He felt she was up to something and he had no time for the slick shit she was trying to pull. When he went to walk he felt as if the room started to get bigger and bigger. Stepping back he stumbled over his feet a little but caught himself. "B-bitch did you drug me?" He asked with a little slur to his voice.

Anaya chuckled, as she pushed him down on the couch then got on top of him. He tried pushing her off but she held his hands over his head as he slurred out cuss words at her becoming weaker and more drousy as the seconds went by.

Leaning down she kissed his pink lips, loving how they felt against hers and could only imagine what they felt on other parts of her body.

Grabbing her phone, she went to the camera snapping pictures of them kissing and doing other things. "S-stop," He groaned.

But she only laughed, "Stop? You want me to stop?" Touching her chin as if she was thinking about it, she shook her head no. "I don't think I can do that, I want to feel you inside me. I want to see what it is that Alisha has that I don't."

Taking off her top she exposed her bare chest as a smirk was plastered on her face. She had Shaun right where she wanted him, she was in total control and she was going to take advantage of this moment.

Grabbing his hand, she forced him to grab her breast then flipped the camera showing him as she recorded what was going on. "That feels so good Shaun," She faked moaned before ending the video then laughed.

After snapping picture after picture, and recording little inappropriate clips, Shaun by now was completely out of it while Anaya continued to take pictures of him and her but being sure not to show her face to send to Alisha the day of her fashion show to ruin that special moment for her.

Her original plan was to get him drugged up, take pictures of them kissing and let that do the damage but suddenly something in her wanted more. She wanted to feel him, all of him in her.

Reaching for his sweats, she stroked him lightly as he groaned moaning Alisha's name since his vision was blurry and his mind was completely in another world.

As the night went on, she had her way with him and could only think about how this was going to be what broke Alisha and she was so ready to see her plan fall into place when Alisha watched the videos of them having sex, just thought of it brought joy to heart.

But little did Anaya know was that while she was cooking up her plan to ruin Alisha's happiness, someone else was cooking up plan to expose who she truly was...to everybody.

-

Thanks for the love & support
- Denise 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
49.7K 5.9K 55
*** Why are you still here Mr Wellington?" I asked as I clutched my bathrobe to cover my body well. I don't want the scenario of my bathrobe falling...
245 10 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...
705 96 11
My life began in simplicity. I yearned for what any average girl would dream to become, in a world where expectations flourish, yet still being gulli...