She Belongs To Him

By sugarfairy1976

'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino © sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcas... More

Author's note please read
1. Happy working place.
2. Met him finally
3. At work
4. Fever
5. Restaurant
6. Waiting for me
7. Photoshoot
8. Lunch date
9. Going together
11. Growing attraction
12. Flight to paris
13. hotels
14. I'm a stalker?
15. Yours are softer
16. Friend
17. Hangout
18. Jealousy?
19. Dancing with the devil
20. Aphrodisia
21. Dragged out
22. I lost the bet
23. Ideal day
24. Can I not kiss you?
25. I love you

10. Night to remember

120K 3.2K 371
By sugarfairy1976

Chloe's POV

"I am just enjoying the view." He said, with his head slightly tilted as he deeply looked into my eyes.

"Huh?"

It was an immediate reaction. He caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting that at all. The entire ride I kept looking at him through the corner of my eyes, I just couldn't help. He looked marvelous, like a royal prince. My heartbeat was fast like always and every time I saw him I got even more nervous. Yes, I knew he was looking at me as well. This is why I asked him, but he gave a very unexpected reply.

It wasn't soon when we reached the event. Though it was just a business event, the amount of press gave me a feeling of the Met Gala. My mouth hung open as my hands started shaking. Our car was still a little away so the press didn't crawl over our car like they did to the others. Mr. Valentino noticed my nervousness and he asked in his most gentle voice.

"Chloe, are you okay?"

I looked at him and his face reflected concern. I replied in a low voice, "I umm, I'm just nervous. There are so many people here."

"Oh, well it's a huge event and many celebrities are also a part of it, that's why paparazzi are lined up. We can wait till you are calm. Don't worry." He assured me.

"But I-"

"No. It's totally fine. Don't pressurize yourself so much. It's just an event, you don't have to worry so much." He said with a little smile as he gently placed his warm palm on my cold fingers.

I suddenly felt my heart racing while the feel of his soft skin against mine just made everything even more pleasing. His hand looked huge in front of my small palm as his long fingers reached my wrist. I looked down covering my heated up cheeks. His touch was magnetic as it sent shivers down my spine. But his mere smile made me comfortable and relieved.

We got out of the car and as expected a whole crowd of photographers surrounded us. Well, mainly Christian Valentino. They all called out his name amongst those flashes for him to give them a single look. I mean, even though he's a business tycoon, his looks don't fail to captivate audiences and people falling for his charms.

He held my waist, pulling me closer to him to which I looked at him. My heart wasn't in control with all these people with expensive and heavy shooting equipment looking at me like I'm not human. I felt like I was looking weird because of how they all stared and in the mist, his hand on my waist wasn't helping the situation in any way.

He came closer to my face and whispered in my ear slowly, "You're looking beautiful, don't be nervous. I'm right here."

I looked at him and he gave me a sweet smile. That curve on his face gave me assurance and I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. We walked through the lights and entered a huge hall. A huge chandelier that screamed expensive welcomed us as my eyes traveled to the big middle staircase that led upstairs. The room was filled with the fragrance of flowers and alcohol. 

My heels stomped on the glass like marble floor as we walked in. The smell of alcohol and expensive perfume was dissolved in the air inside while a little murmuring occasionally got louder as we walked past certain people. The place was noisy yet quiet. Every huge window was covered with velvet maroon curtains restricting the paparazzi to get a glimpse of the inside.

Pretty would be an understatement because every woman in the room was so glamorous. They all looked so rich and that huge part of my insecurity just grew larger as I looked at every woman. Yes, you can say I was checking them out. Many business tycoons and famous people, as Mr. Valentino mentioned, were present there. 

"Hey Chloe." I turned to his voice as he handed me a glass of champagne.

"I don't want to dri-"

"Nah, it's like a little compulsion, you can say." He said.

"Oh, okay then." I said taking the glass.

"Cheers." He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Cheers." I said with a smile on my face.

As I heard the dangling sound of our glasses softly colliding, Mr. Valentino's shoulder was tapped by a man, probably in his late fifties. We both looked at the man who was new to me, but known to Mr. Valentino. He smiled as he shook hands with the adult male saying, "Hello, Mr. Brown."

"Hello, how have you been, Christian?" Mr. Brown said, smiling.

"Just testing my limits everyday." He said, making Mr. Brown chuckle.

"You already have, the others couldn't even win this time. Couldn't be more proud of you." He said, patting his shoulder lightly. Even his little chuckle showed utmost mannerism.

"Thank you, uncle." He said with a little smile.

"And who is this young lady?" He asked, looking at me.

"This is Chloe Cameron." Mr. Valentino said, pulling me by my waist again. A sudden rush in my stomach gave me a ticklish sensation.

"Hello Mr. Brown, nice to meet you." I said, with a little smile.

"Pleasure is all mine, dear. You both look good together. I mean, Christian wouldn't have settled for any less than you." He said with a little chuckle.

His words made me blush and I couldn't resist myself to look away. I gulped hard trying to calm myself down. We chatted with Mr. Brown for some more time and after that he stole my date. I felt a little upset, but I can't ignore the fact that he came to attend this business event and not on a date with me.

Sometimes it hurts to admit some very clarified truths.

I didn't disturb them and went away, though Mr. Valentino said, 'I'll be back soon.' I wanted to give him all the time rather than distracting him. With a glass in my hand I walked slowly around the place while noticing every minute detail of this gorgeous building. The walls were decorated with expensive Russian Sculpture paintings.

A light fragrance of jasmine got louder as I went closer to the huge middle staircase. My rate of curiosity and self permission increased as I saw a few people going climbing the stairs as well. It wouldn't hurt to see what's up there? Right? With this thought in mind I kept the glass on the table beside and went upstairs.

Every step closer to the second floor made that jasmine fragrance become stronger and I couldn't resist to leave this journey in between. My heels made no sound as a large red carpet restricted the resonance of my existence in the slightest and the most delicate fashion of privacy. The place was even quieter than the downstairs.

Obviously, nobody was seen as I walked further in. I saw a huge white door which was unlocked and as I predicted, it was the balcony. I entered, closing the door behind me softly. The chill in the air gave me goosebumps on my exposed skin but I smiled, as I felt my soft hair slightly brushing at the back. I took a few steps and encountered the most beautiful scenery.

It was dreamy and exquisite. Just like him. The lush green trees covered a huge area around the villa and away I could see an endless ocean of city lights. Mind blowing. The cold air touched my skin softly and I couldn't get any more of it, but I didn't feel like leaving that alluring sight of nature present like a beauty in front of my eyes. If I could I would just stay and stare at this beautiful sky and alluring nature all my life but would fail to appreciate it's true gorgeousness.

"Aren't you cold?" I heard a voice from behind and I turned around almost astonished but seeing a similar face, my breath didn't hitch. Rather a smile came on my face seeing that handsome man taking steps towards me.

"No, I'm just trying to appreciate this beauty." I said looking at the scenery.

"Me too." He said, to which I looked at him while he stared deeply into my eyes. I couldn't predict if both of us were talking about the same thing. I blushed and looked away.

"Also, did you get bored?" He asked, in his usual sweet voice with an intimidating tone.

"Oh no. It was fun. I didn't really get bored." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"You weren't with me the entire time. It's either you enjoy your company the most or you're indirectly saying I'm the boring one, so you were good without me." He said, tilting his head, thinking.

I chuckled and said, "no! You're not boring, in fact I missed you but I didn't feel like disturbing you."

"Huh? What did you say?" He asked, with his eyebrows raised as he turned towards me.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I said, getting a little nervous recalling if I said something wrong.

"No, you didn't. But what did you say just now?" He asked again.

"I didn't feel like disturbing you?" I said, more like a question.

"No, before that." He said, shaking his head a little.

"Uh, what umm. I didn't get bored?" I said, trying to make my slow brain work.

"No you said, you missed me." He said, looking at me, taking a step forward.

I looked up at his face as his tall existence towered over my short one. He held me by my waist. He held me a bit closer than he had ever held me before. We were so close that I was able to smell his strong cologne. The feeling was great. Being so close to such a beautiful man made me blush automatically. The heat of my cheeks and the fast rate of my heart beating made me realize how much this man was affecting me. 

He slowly tucked my hair behind my ear, slightly cupping my right cheek while his left arm covered my waist. A sudden rush in my stomach gave me ticklish sensations all over my body. This wasn't something new but this time I felt strangely getting addicted to this closeness. I didn't even realize when I became greedy for this closeness with him, because I wished for him to not step back, away from me.

I was expecting something but he simply stared at me and then after a few seconds said, "let's go home."

My eyebrows suddenly furrowed and I slightly tilted my head but he just pulled me out of the balcony. We met some of his business associates and some other people. And left the party after some time. Honestly it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be, but I was very confused why he suddenly pulled me out. We were now sitting in the car.

As predicted the car ride was silent, but the fact that he just pulled me out of the party so quickly still was making my curiosity build huge unasked for scenarios in my head. I kept stealing glances at him with a big question mark on my face but he was just looking at his cell phone the entire time. I shook my head giving up hope, resting my head on the headrest lightly as I was so tired and sleepy that I didn't realize when I slept.

It was soon after I felt something soft on my cheeks when I woke up. It was Mr. Valentino who woke me up. I was sleeping with my head resting on his shoulder. I was holding his arm while he sat straight, giving me all the space to lean on him even more. I jolted up and said "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize when I slept. I didn't know I-"

He cut me off and said "shhh! It's okay. I didn't wake you up, cause you were sleeping so peacefully." He smiled and continued putting a strand of my messy hair at the back of my ear.

I was blushing. My cheeks and my entire face was basically heating up. I didn't want him to see me like that, so I just looked away but he pulled me to him. I faced him and he landed his warm lips on mine. 

Wait what is going on?!

This time I gave in very easily without him forcing me much. I was not able to stop myself. I guess it was the alcohol showing its effect. He held me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our kiss was rough. I felt high, as if I'm not in control. His skin against mine took me on another level of absence of mind while my mind only focused on this beautiful man hugging me.

He bit my lower lip and I felt my breath hitching. His grip on my waist got tighter as I got closer to him. I held his face while he sucked harder. Butterflies were having a feast in my stomach and I knew exactly what was happening but I didn't stop rather craved for more.I tilted my head and he pulled me closer while never leaving my body or my lips. 

He started to kiss my neck, as his smooth fingers held the back of my head while his hand gently went up my hair. The feeling was unexplainable. This body contact with him and his experienced hands roaming all over my body gave me tickles everywhere. I threw my head back as he slowly went down on my neck sucking hard on every inch of my skin.

I ran my hands in his hair, as if they've done that a thousand times. But still the feeling was new and exciting. His breath was uneasy, just like mine. It screamed the same kind of greed I was facing. We both wanted more and this uncontrollable urge kept us close to each other.

He kissed my exposed skin near my neck, my shoulders and now he went further down towards my collar bone. My breath got heavier and every single part of my body responded to his touch. The between of my legs throbbed and I tried to maintain my calm but it was absolutely useless.

He kissed my chest and lightly bit. A moan escaped my mouth to which he looked up at me, not leaving my body even for a second. We both were a hot mess, our messed up hair, those red marks on my skin and my smudged lipstick all added onto that sexy environment. He gently held my face and stared at my face. Even in the dark lighting of the backseat of his car, his face was radiant and it glowed. 

"You're stunning." He said as he lightly traced my lips with his thumb.

I blushed and looked down, trying every trick to not make eye contact with him. But he lifted my face up again and said, "look at me."

I did as I was told and he gently placed his lips against mine, again. As he got back he tucked a strand of my hair at the back of my ear and said, "I don't regret kissing you, again."

My eyes slightly widened at his comment and I was happy listening to those words from his mouth. I smiled a little and said, "I should leave, it's getting umm late."

"Can't you wait for a little longer?" He asked in his soft voice.

"I'll be late tomorrow." I said, trying my hardest not to blush and kiss him again.

"What if I say, you can take a leave tomorrow?" He said, with a little smirk.

I looked at him with a smile and said, "good night, Mr. Valentino."

"Christian. You can call me by my name." He said, as he sat back.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I opened the car gate and went out.

He kept looking at me till the time I reached the front door to my place. I turned around, but my eyes widened when I saw him standing beside his car, leaning on the door.

"You should leave now." I said.

"You go on first, I'll leave after that." He said with a slight smile with his arms crossed in front of his chest. I just did as I was told. Entering inside, I quickly looked through the peeping hole. I saw him sitting in his car again and soon he left.

I rested my head on the door, keeping my hand on my heart and felt it beating so fast. I don't know what he is doing to me but all I can say is that I'm enjoying it.

A lot.

Hola beautiful people! 

Long chapter! 

So Chloe and Christian are getting closer. I personally love their couple. 

Do you?

Vote and comment! 

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...
451K 19.1K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
205K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
109K 3.9K 21
Five words that changed my whole life; "You look cute together though!"... Warning: I wrote this book when I was 16!! Poor grammar and plot so read...