The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

5: Unexpected

4.2K 132 15
By BlueChipMochi

"Kim Haeun, aren't you going to school today?" I heard uncle Jaehun's footsteps inside the room and felt he tugged my blanket.

"Aish, today is my first day of school. So I can be late." I mumbled with closed eyes still hugging my pillow.

"Your class will be over. Faster! Wake up! You're going to be late for your class." He said pulling the blanket away from me and finally getting me out of the bed.

"Go take a shower, I will drop you off" and he exited from my room.

With heavy eyes I slowly made my way to bathroom and took shower. After a few minutes, I went out and dress myself up with the school uniform that uncle Jaehun bought for me.

After finishing my breakfast, uncle Jaehun and I climbed into his car and headed to school.

"Don't make any ruckus on your first day, alright. Don't even think to run away like you did on the other day." Uncle Jaehun said, his tone soften keeping his eyes on the road.

I looked to the windows and replied boringly. "Tch, alright sir..."

We arrived in front of the school's entrance. I took some cash from uncle Jaehun and getting out from the car looking around the school's big building.

"Are sure that I don't have to send you to the office?" He shouted from the car.

"No, it's okay. I've been transfering school many times" I shrugged and smiled fakely whih he replied back with dad-smile making me snorted.

"Have fun!" He cheered and drove away.

However, as I entered the classes building area the discipline teacher was already there to 'eat' his fish (students) that arrived late to school.

"Stupid shark! Aish! Will he let me go since it's my first day?" I murmured as I stopped at my track and took a deep breath.

"Whatever, it's not like you a good student though"

"Do it right! Straight your arms up in the air!" He barked to the students which were boys doing the push-up position and the girls were kneeling while raising arms up.

I walked casually and passed him holding my breath.

Yeah god thank y-

I did not get to finish my thoughts when the teacher called me up.

"Oi, who are you?" I heard him half-hollered to me.

"Transfer student," I turned around smiling innocently.

"Ahh... Transfer student?! Okay, okay..Get down! Raise your hands up!"He commanded strictly.

I thought he was going to let me go.

"Wait wh-"

"No excuses!" He cut me off.

I just softly groaned as I kneeled down on my bare knees as I was wearing damn school skirt and obediently raised my two hands up in the air.

I used to this kind of shit, not new to the feeling.

"Yah punk! Come here!" I heard the shark yelled again. "Who are you?"

"Jeon Wonwoo," A low deep voice replied making me to glance at him as I didn't believe my ears.

Why do I kept hearing that name these days? The name used to be too familiar.

The guy had brownish hair, his back figured was intimidating tall and fit in that sports uniform.

But I didn't get to see the guy's face as his back was facing me.

"Ahh..Our school's captain!" The teacher exclaimed.

"Um you can go! Train harder!" The shark smiled shyly like a crap patting the captain's shoulde causing to feel unfair.

The guy bowed sightly before walked into the class builiding.

"Mothafucker.." I cursed through gritting teeth.

"Excuse me, did you say something?" The teacher known as Mr.Deok Hwa as I saw his nametag, asked.

His name matched his character. As in just replaced the alphabets EOK with OG. DOG. It's still has the same sound though.

"Nothing sir. I'm just talking to myself" I faked a huge smile and his forehead creased.

"Don't try to fool me. 2 hours detention after school!" He yelled.

"Ughh what kind of first in new school is this? Sure sign of my death is near." I grumbled to which a girl next to me laughed softly.

------------
"Class! Quiet!" Mr.Kang spoke out, the class that was so loud and noisy immediately became silence.

"Alright, we have a new student today," He informed them.

The class the was back full of cheering voice when they heard word of 'new student'.

"Enough, I hope you guys can be good for her. Please enter," Mr.Kang called me and I made my way into the class.

I could hear the students gushed when I entered the class.

"I'm Kim Haeun. Nice to meet you all." I tried to smile as bright as I could and bowed slightly, not bothering to give a look to any of them.

I was not in a good mood at all because of Mr.Dog just now. Well, I always not in the good mood though.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see Mr.Kang looked at me with an amused look and some of the students mumbled within themselves.

Mr.Kang cleared his throat,"Um, yeah short and clear."

"Miss Haeun, you can ask anything with the class president or me if you have any problems." He pointed to a red head boy infront and that was none other than Hoshi.

Hoshi already stared at me.

We had eye contact for seconds, sharing a smirked before I broke it. We were classmates.

"Any question for her?"Mr.Kang asked the class.

A guy raised his hand,"Where is your ex-school?"

"Somewhere in Daegu"

"Why did you get transfer?" A girl then asked making me grin.

"Try make fuss with me and you'll know why." I replied as some of them gushed at me.

"Your guts is quite no joke." Hoshi commented playfully causing me narrowed my eyes at him.

"Soonyoung, don't teased her" Mr.Kang said as Hoshi chuckled and suddenly raised his hand.

"Wait sir! I have a question." He smiled at the teacher as he nodded causing all the attention on Hoshi.

"Miss Haeun, I heard you have a handsome cousin studying in this school too! May I know who is he?" He cocked an brow and smiled cheekily.

The students included Mr.Kang gasped in surprised and all the pair of eyes on me. I sighed.

As expected, I knew Hoshi was gonna asked this dumb question to make me approved he is handsome and charming. He told me last night but I told him that is not going to happen.

"Oh really?! Could you tell us?" A girl exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's a dumb and ugly cousin I ever had." I stared at Hoshi as he started to boil up.

"He's our class president Hoshi"I informed causing some of them exclaimed and laughed.

Hoshi raked his hair and I smirked at him.

"Okay! Stop class!"Mr.Kang settled them down.

"Glad that you know someone in here so you didn't feel awkward."

"You can take a sit there Miss Haeun,"Mr.Kang pointed an empty seat at the back of the class.

I noticed that a sleeping guy seat next to my seat. I could feel their eyes were all on me as I walked to my seat and it drove me crazy.

I heard Mr.Kang heaved a sigh before he spoke," Sleepy head, wake up! You've been sleeping all the time!"

"Come on, greet your new sitting partner."

My eyes diverted to the person next to me who had his head down on the table.

The moment he looked up, leaning back to his chair while crossing arms, my eyes widened.

"Mingyu.....?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.8K 68 12
"He is my brother first then he is your boyfriend." This single statement wrecks Seungcheol and Sangyeon's relations. Started: February 2023 Ended:
27.7K 720 13
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎?"