The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

59: Proud

1K 34 18
By BlueChipMochi

"That's him. What is he doing there?" My voice came out shaky.

Dokyeom was standing in front of a middle aged-man at the side of the convenience store. He stood there quietly with his head down, while the grubby looking man aggresively pointing finger on his chest, jutting him. Some passerby were giving them a stare because he was shouting so loudly.

I couldn't stand to see how rude that nasty man was treating Dokyeom, his strength didn't really match with her hoary appereance. Knowing Dokyeom's personality, I knew he won't ever talk back to defend himself and just let the man did what she want.

"Did you pretend to help me? SO THAT YOU CAN STEAL MY MONEY?!"

That loud voice of the old man made our jaw dropped in disbelief. Did I hear it right? Dokyeom stole his money? But despite all that, I found myself marching forward. Seungkwan quickly followed and made his way behind me.

"NO! no! , it's not true, ahjussi. Y-you left your wallet here..." He stuttered, his voice was so low. Hearing his voice, he almost close to tear up.

"Yah! I don't care! I will report this to your manager and the police!" The ahjussi declared and was about to walk into the store but Dokyeom stopped him by grabbing his arm. He looked even more angrier.

"Please! Please please, there's misunderstanding here, ahjussi." Dokyeom pleaded desperately.

But before I could even reached them, I heard a loud groan of Dokyeom. Before I knew it, the nasty ahjussi pushed Dokyeom harder and he obviously not aware of the small stairs behind that boy. Dokyeom lost his steps and fell from the stairs.

"What do you think you're doing to my friend?!" I confronted that ugly middle aged man angrily.

He became erected on the ground as he was also shocked to what he had done. Though, he controlled his expression as he scoffed away.

"I've told you to let go off me." He then glared at Dokyeom with such murderous gaze.

"Hyung, are you okay?!" I heard Seungkwan choked out between his heavy breathing as he held Dokyeom's shoulders and scanned all over him.

"Ah- I think I've hurt my wrist." Dokyeom hissed in pain.

I curled my hands into fists and looked at the man standing in front of me with an anger look.

"Apology," I spat darkly which attract the man's attention towards me. He was momentarily awestricken at my word.

"Who the hell is this punk?" He cussed me, eyeing me up and down like I was some sort of disgusting thing. I sucked my cheeks in disbelief before snickered at his ignorant.

"Apologize to my friend now, ahjussi." I remarked sternly while crossing my arms.

"Hah, apologize? why do I have to do that?! That kid stole my money!" He walked closer to me with his finger pointing to my face.

"I didn't! You left your wallet on the table and all I do is giving your wallet back." Dokyeom defended himself, and this time more confidently. I smirked at Dokyeom.

"Yah! So are you telling that I'm lying right now?!" The man asked furiouly.

"Do you even have prove to claim he do that?" I glowered at the man intensely, I didn't care with the age different as I was so triggered with a bullshit like him.

"Yah! Drop that gaze! What are you looking at me with that stare?!"

The man offended by my strong stare. When he couldn't handle my attitude which getting on his nerves, he lifted his hand and hit my head, quite hard. Seungkwan gasped loudly.

I let out a hiss as it was seriously hurt like hell. What the fuck!

He was the one who started, so let the game on. As by instinct, when he was about to push me by the shoulder, I quickly caught his arm in time and locked it behind his back. He was taken aback by my action, but I couldn't care less as I threw him to the ground.

That man staggered standing up from the ground, and stared at me in disbelief that I saw his expression was still in surprised to get throw to the ground by a highschool girl. He was looking speechless and couldn't stay still because some people were laughing mockingly at him for thing I just did.

But what did he expect? He just hurt one of boy that I cared the most and he just slapped me on the face. I couldn't just stand still and do nothing.

"YAH! AHH SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT YOUNG PEOPLE THESE DAYS! HOW DARE YOU DID THAT TO ME!" He shouted out of his lung, acting all arrogant as he didn't want to look weak because I just scratched his ego off.

"You really don't have any fear, don't you?! You're going to pay for this." He told me with an angry glare before he took out his phone and was about to call police.

"I'm gonna call the police."

"Ahjussi, go ahead." I said, "because I trust my friend don't take any cents of your money and you'll be fine for harrassing people in public."

-------------------------------------

"Your wrist, is it okay?" I asked Dokyeom when I saw him walked out from the doctor's room. His wrist has a bandaged wrapped around it.

"I said I'm fine. My bone is fine. It's my muscle that is a little hurt. I didn't have to come to hospital." Dokyeom told me, as he looked down and put a distance between us.

From his side profile, I could see that Dokyeom was frowning. I knew he was angry to himself because couldn't fight his right for things he had never done. I guessed that dramatic fight had wounded his pride. Taking the hint, I beamed Seungkwan a look and pointed at Dokyeom.

"Hyung, stop trying to avoid us. We were there to help you," Seungkwan said in assurance tone and patted his back. Surprisingly, Dokyeom jerked Seungkwan's touch away.

"I know I look so fucking pathetic right now. You guys should go home." Dokyeom looked away, his voice hard. Seungkwan sighed while looking at me.

"Hyung, it's enough. You're not pathetic. Things have happened, let's just forget about it, alright?" Seungkwan looked at him warmly, hoping that he would just forget the event.

"Yah, Dokyeom-ah." I called out. He refused to even spare me a glance. I took a breath before confronting him.

"If you feel a slightest guilty towards me because I was slapped because of that bastard, you better look at me right now." I said rather spontaneously.

Dokyeom finally turned to look at me, his forehead had a cute knot as if he was still upset by something. He observed my left reddened cheek before looked into my eyes with an apologetic look.

"I never think you're pathetic. I know you just didn't wanna be rude because you respect that bastard who is older than you. It's a good thing, Dokyeom. You don't have to feel shitty because of your kind heart." I looked straight at him, let out a soft assuring smile at him.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise, but slowly he smiled at me. "I'm sorry, Haeun.. if only I was a little bit brave, I could have fought that bastard better. And you wouldn't get slap." Dokyeom sighed heavily, wearing a frown on his face.

"Of course. I don't deserve the hit, you know." I pointed out rather sarcastically which make Seungkwan and Dokyeom to snort.

"Sometimes, I'm just glad you born with that temper, Haeun. Nothing will stop you if you get furious." Seungkwan commented jokingly, scrunching his nose.

"You're so cool just now, I didn't know my friend can be soooo rude." Dokyeom said with a teasing yet proud smile. I raised a brow at him.

"Is that a compliment?" I huffed. The boys laughed at this.

"Lee Dokyeom-ssi,"

We turned around to the voice and saw a gentleman police officer was calling Dokyeom. The officer smiled warmly before beckoning us to follow him. We walked to a waiting area where there was barely people there.

"I'm sorry to hear that he hit you." The officer known as Detective Ji, started as he was looking at me.

"Is your wrist okay?" He then turned to Dokyeom due to which Dokyeom answered him with a nod.

"I have received so much reports similiar to your case, Dokyeom-ssi. A lot of students have complained that they meet with this kind of man, where, they pretended to be harrassed or get stolen, just to get money." Detective Ji explained and we gasped in disbelief.

"Seriously? Ah, I'm relieved that my friends come to help me." Dokyeom let out a huge sigh in relief.

"That man is sick," I commented under my breath. Detective Ji beamed us an apologetic smile.

"In that case, you guys need to go to police station for the report statement and I would thank for your coperation in advance." The detective informed with a grateful smile.

I nodded at him and flashed him a faint smile. "Sure, we'll visit you later."

With that, Detective Ji left the hospital leaving Dokyeom, Seungkwan and me in a comfortable silence as we exchanged a look and giggled at each other after the unexpected moment we experienced today. It was kinda epic because we were dealing with police officer.

"Wow. Life is so unexpected." Seungkwan said in amusement, clasping his hands together. At the same time, he beamed me a meaningful look and it reminded me back to our skirmish earlier.

I found myself rolling my eyes at this. I faked a smile at him, saying. "That's true. Sometimes people can be so insensitive."

I still felt upset on Seungkwan, though I didn't want to mention about it knowing Dokyeom was here and he was clueless about Mingyu and me. So I just held myself in.

Seungkwan pouted slightly and ran his hand through his hair to fix his bangs. I guessed he was offended by my words.

"Let's go home. Dokyeom, I already told your manager about this and he let you three days off." I was about to walk ahead when suddenly Dokyeom grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him.

"Haeun-ah, let's take a walk at the park and eat ice cream!" He suggested while smiling so widely with his eye-smile. It's so bright that it might blind my eyes.

Nah.. just joking.

"That's a great idea. I'm craving for something sweet." Seungkwan blurted out.

I sighed, "I'm so tired actually.. today has been a long day for me. Can we go next time?" I mumbled truthfully.

I was up earlier in the morning which make me missed my bed badly. After all the chaos today I just wanted to close my eyes on my comfy bed as soon as possible and have a good sleep.

"Aw, Haeun, come on. I know you like ice cream." Dokyeom said enthusiastically.

There was a pause, I was doing some thinking as Dokyeom kept shaking my hand, trying hard to convince me. He was always like that, he never gave up with things that he want. I chuckled at his attempt at doing aegyo.

"Okay, okay.." I said, finally giving up. Who would say no to ice cream?

-----------------------------------

"The famous ceo of big company faces new fraud charges, three years after being convicted of bribery and embezzlement...."

The voice of the announcer could be heard from the television as soon as I arrived home. I guessed everyone was already here. Suddenly, I heard a loud sigh from Jaehun as if he was bewildered with something.

"The world is getting scary to live in. " I heard uncle Jaehun commented and Hoshi agreed with him.

"But I think the people who make the world scary." Hoshi replied.

"I'm home!" I mumbled and both of them turned to me.

"Oh, you're back!" Hoshi exclaimed, smiling. I ran to Hoshi when my eyes saw him chilling on the couch.

"Hoshi-yah I missed you. I feel like it's been awhile since I meet you." I hugged him afterwards but only to get push away.

"Yah, you smell so bad. Don't get near me." Hoshi groaned and broke the hug. I pouted at him.

"How's your day? Do you have fun with Seungkwan?" Jaehun asked, before took a sip of his coffee on the table.

"Oh, kinda." I leaned my back on the sofa, and pushed my head to the back, staring at the ceiling. "The team is good."

"What's wrong with that tone? Something happen?" Hoshi pointed out and looked at me, confused.

"Aniya, I'm just tired." I assured them with a faint smile and sat up straight.

"Haeun, your cheek looks a bit swollen on the left." He put his cup on the table, "Did you get hit? Which bastard did that to you?!" Jaehun scooted to my side, trying to squeeze everything out of me.

"Aish, I should go straight to my room." I cussed under my breath when he hit the bull's eyes, yet I still wore a nonchalant expression.

"Answer me, Kim Haeun." Jaehun used that tone, the one when he usually mad at me. I sighed in defeat.

"It's Dokyeom. A fraud was trying to scam Dokyeom by accusing that he stole that fraud's money so I'm just trying to help him."

I continued the story from Seungkwan and I came acrossed with Dokyeom's work place until the parts we visited the police station for further statement. Hoshi and Jaehun listened at me immersely as both of them didn't speak until I was done.

"But don't worry uncle, I'm okay, the slap is hurt but I used to it." I shrugged off and that's when uncle Jaehun scoffed.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "I don't care you used to it or not, just put some oil or ice on it before you sleep tonight." He commanded.

"Tch, arasseo.."

"Woah, seriously Dokyeom.." Hoshi gasped, shooking his head in disbelief. "He's too kind-hearted. How can he survive in this cruel world if he's too pure like that."

"Exactly. But at least people like Dokyeom is still exist in this earth." I added.

"Ah, anyway. Uncle, Haeun, do you guys want to join me watch Wonwoo's team final race?" Hoshi asked as he smiled sheepishly.

I raised my brows at his question, then I frowned because as far as I knew, the semi-final race supposed to be this weekend.

"Oh? Isn't that they have to pass the semi-final round first?" I asked Hoshi and he simply nodded.

"Yeah. But, Wonwoo said he's confident that they'll make it to final."

Upon hearing that, a proud smile instantly crept onto my lips. Because hearing that, it suddenly reminded me that Wonwoo seemed not so optimistic about the race. I felt my heart at ease when he actually gained his confidence.

"T- that's great. I'm okay as long as Haeun is fine with it. S-she's kinda hate crowded place, remember?" Jaehun stammered for no reason and both of them turned to me when I didn't answer.

"Haeun, do you wanna join?" Jaehun asked and I looked up to see him.

"Why did you smile like that? I hope that you're not thinking about Wonwoo along the way." Hoshi gave me a snickered smile.

"What? No, why would I?" I was nonplussed.

Hoshi smiled evilly, "I saw Wonwoo was walking you home on rainy night the other day. Where both of have been to? Date?"

"Yah, we're not!" I was taken aback. I was pretty sure Hoshi was asleep that night.

Instinctively, my eyes went to see uncle Jaehun's reaction. He probably resist strongly I'm dating one of the boys. but the thing that I did not understand was the way he looked at me. Why did uncle seem... happy but at the same time there's a hesitant in his eyes?

I sat straight up and grabbed my bag, "I'm so tired. I'm going up to wash up."

I changed the topic quickly. I didn't want to look at uncle Jaehun because it would make me confused even more. I didn't want to doubt him.

"So you're going or not?" Hoshi asked me again for confirmation.

"Yeah, why not. I'm planning to go as well." I forced a weak smile and walked to upstairs.

-------------------------------------

"Haeun-ah, come down and eat! Don't give me any excuse, it's been awhile since we eat together!" I heard Jaehun shouted from downstairs as I was tying my hair into a braid style.

"Arasseo, uncle! I'll be down in a minute." I answered, frowning a little when I heard footsteps coming upstairs assuming it must be Jaehun being impatient.

I heard a knock on the door. I groaned but eventually walked up to the door.

"Can you be-" I cut off and frozed on my spot as soon as I opened the door. I looked up at the boy in front of me in surprise.

"Hey, Haneni!"

"Hansol-ah!!!" I greeted him in surprise.

He chuckled and observed on me, "You look cute with that hair. You should do that more often."

"This will be the first and the last you saw it." I deadpanned before raising my brows at him. "Why are you here?"

I closed my room's door and we both walked to downstairs together.

"Because I want to see you." Hansol put his hand around my shoulder in friendly way. "I know this is unplanned. But-"

He was cut off by a loud voice coming from the living room. My head snapped to the person and saw Dokyeom was sitting with Hoshi on the couch.

"Yah Haeun! Let's go watch movie with us." Dokyeom said, smiling ever brightly. I walked up to them and sat acrossed to Dokyeom.

"Yeah, come on Haeun. Our holiday will end soon." Hansol said, taking his seat beside me.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself." I said nonchalantly, "What makes you think I will agree right away?"

Hansol let out a laugh, "Truth is, I was bored and I was looking for someone to play with then I thought of you. I remembered that Dokyeom hyung also on his day off who'd be willing to join us too, isn't right, Haeun?"

"Not exactly. Am I not invited you bastard?" Hoshi interfered, an unpleasant expression on his face. I think he was kinda upset.

"Ah, hyung! Right I kinda forgot about you.."Dokyeom joked and raised his hand up for a high five with Hansol.

"Woah! That's hurt. I'm going to kill both of you if you guys come to my house again."

"Don't worry, Soonyoung. I'm gonna kill them first."

I stood up and beamed Hansol and Dokyeom a forced smile. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, Chwe Hansol and Lee Dokyeom, but I'm working at the cafe this evening. So -"

"Haeun, Soonyoung, bring your friend to eat with us. It's better to have a meal together on your day off!"

My eyebrows shot up in surprise as my almost perfect lie was exposed in no time. I gulped and slowly averted my gaze from Hansol and Dokyeom, the two let out a disappointed sigh and gave me a pouty look.

While Hoshi was enjoying the scene, he stood up before went to our dining table. "Opsie, someone's caught red-handed."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Three sets of small popcorns, and all of the drink is gonna be coke." Hansol ordered to the female cashier and beamed her a kind smile.

I could only watch and feel disgusted when she talked like an infant with Hansol. She literally bent over to show her breast line as she took the credit card, completely ignoring me.

I poked my inner cheeks in annoyance, her atttitude did pull a trigger on me. What did she expected? Flirt on a highschooler?

"This is your card -"

"Hey, can't you see his girlfriend is here?" I snatched Hansol's card from her hand before she could touch his hand intentionally.

The cashier girl diverted her eyes at me as she straightened up, "Oh, girlfriend.."

That's when I clung onto Hansol's arm, pretended to be all sweet. Luckily, Hansol did not let his guard down as he acted along, giving me a sweet smile as if we were a real couple.

"I'm sorry. I don't see you.." The girl bowed before quickly went to prepare our order. Hansol and I pushed off ourselves in no time and stiffled a laugh evilly.

"What the hell with her. Can't even calm down her hoe attitude whenever a handsome boy come near. Tch," I scrunched up my face and glanced up at Hansol. He already beamed me a charming smirk of him.

"It's hard for being so handsome." Hansol raked his hair to the back and I chuckled at his action.

"But that's a nice shot Haeun. Thank you for helping me girlfriend." He teased playfully due to which I rolled my eyes at him.

"Um, sir. Your orders are here..." The cashier put our popcorns and drinks on the table with an awkward smile. I just stared at her making she felt uncomfortable.

"Baby, let's go. I don't want to see this girl hit on you." I emphasized, glaring at the cashier.

Hansol nodded and grabbed two sets of popcorns before hurriedly followed me to a seat that was far enough from the snacks bar.

Hansol could not help but crack a laugh at my girly act just now while we were waiting for Dokyeom as he went to the washroom.

"Yah, stop it. I saved you from that bitch." I pouted as I was also internally felt cringed at myself.

"I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm thankful but it is neccesary to call me like that in front of that noona?" Hansol remarked mockingly with his gummy smile, still looking at me with a hint of amazement.

"She's better know her place and not hitting a minor like us." I pointed out and he reached out his hand to caress my head gently.

"Okay okay, but where's Dokyeom hyung? The movie's gonna start." Hansol glanced on his watch and roamed his eyes to find Dokyeom. As if it was a miracle, I spotted Dokyeom made his way hurriedly in between of people.

"Guys! Ah, mianhae. Does the movie start already?" Dokyeom waved his hand at us while running over.

"Yah, what took you so long?" I whined dramatically as I handed him his popcorn with drinks.

He scratched his nape and smiled guiltily, " My stomach didn't let me go out."

"Arasseo," I sighed at his reasoning.

"Come on, we'll miss out the intro if don't go now." Hansol said and we nodded. We gave our ticket to the staff before entered the cinema hall.

The day went so fast as three of us really had fun talking, chatting until it was time to go home.

A/N : Hello guys! Wow i think thats a lot of words. My eyes are spinning while reading this. But i hope you guys wont stop reading though haha! If you guys reach here, congrats!

How do you think about this chapter? Don't be shy and give your comments! I'd love reply and read those hehe~

picture above is going to be a teaser! Yup minghao will be featured in the next chapter.

Follow me on Wattpad! @bluechipmochi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 462 6
"I'm sorry but, Who are you?" Seungcheol got into an accident. He remembers everything and everyone except for one person. Y/n Seungcheol x Reader A...
27.7K 720 13
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎?"
3.8K 170 12
Five years has passed in a blink. Haeun stumbled upon an offer to keep her promise that she had before leaving Seoul. The moment when she was hesitat...
161K 3.3K 36
"don't be traumatized by your past, just look at me and i will change everything" [Completed] ctto. Togethersvt -- SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Choi Seungcheol (최...