His Boy

By Sophia_Jackson_

Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 18

17.2K 656 90
By Sophia_Jackson_

This chapter is dedicated to Laneyenglish

Marco's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my face and the sound of waves breaking as it hit the shore and birds chirping. I smiled at my love bundled in my arms, his angelic face cuddled into my chest. I kissed his pouty lips and shifted so I could get out of bed.

I tried moving my arm but my baby moved with me. I quickly pulled my arm out from around his shoulders and stuffed my pillow under him.

My baby shifted around before he cuddled into the pillow. I smiled at him and leaned down to place a soft kiss on his temple.
I walked into the bathroom and used the toilet before I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked back into the room and I decided to quickly pack away the bags. I had something hidden and I didn't want to risk my baby finding it.

I made quick work of packing our clothes into the cupboards and placing all the cosmetics in their places.

I turned to check up on my baby and he was still sleeping. I looked at the time and I decided to spoil my baby and make him breakfast.

My baby usually makes me breakfast and spoils me with delicious treats and makes my favorite caramel cake, I have a wicked sweet tooth. My baby will surprise me at work and treat me to some of his delicacies he prepared. 

Or come because he wants to play. Well after the first time he came and how hot the sex was, I teased him often so he could come back and we could do it again. Every time feels better than the last.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make my baby breakfast. I searched the cupboards and found a pan.

I scrambled some eggs and made some bacon and put some toast in the toaster. I made sure to pack the food into the fridge and into the cupboards so they don't go off.

I poured some grape juice and put some strawberries and pineapple pieces into a plate. My baby loves his pineapples and I love my strawberries.

I put everything into a tray and carried it upstairs to my baby. I opened the door with my shoulder but my baby wasn't in bed.

I set the tray down on the nightstand and Tyler walked out of the bathroom wearing my shirt.

Tyler smiled happily before he bounced over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning Master", He said standing on tip toes to kiss me.

"Morning baby. Are you feeling okay?", I asked him concerned because I wasn't very gentle last night.

"I'm great. Oooh, breakfast. Thank you Master", He said kissing my cheek.

I sat down on the bed and and rested against the headboard. I patted the space in between my legs and Tyler climbed onto the bed and sat down so we were face to face.

I picked up the tray and placed it on Tyler's lap. I fed him and he fed me. We cleaned off the plate as we talked and Tyler was very excited to meet my family again today.

"James called and said he will be here soon. James was called in for an emergency meeting yesterday", Tyler said picking up a pineapple piece.

"What time did he say he'll be here?", I asked mesmerized as he bit into the fruit and watched the juice run down his fingers and wrist.

"Around 9-", He started and was cut off as I grabbed his hand to lick the juice off of his wrist.

We held eye contact as I ran my tongue up his wrist and sucked his fingers clean.

"That was hot", Tyler said his eyes dilating. I let his hand go and grabbed his neck and kissed him.

Tyler shifted and climbed onto my lap and wrapped his legs around me.

I peppered kisses along his jaw and down the side of his neck. I sank my teeth into his neck and he threw his head back as I sucked a hickey into his skin.

"Master", He moaned. I kissed the hickey and placed a soft kiss on his lips once again.

"Where's your collar baby?", I asked because he always wore it. He only took it off to shower.

I watched his eyes widen before he scrambled off the bed and ran into the bathroom. He came out with it and handed it to me.

I smiled before locking it on around his neck.

"I'm sorry Master, I took it off last night and I was half asleep when you carried me to bed. I forgot to put it on this morning when I came out the bathroom and saw you", He said looking down. I won't punish him because we all make mistakes from time to time.

"It's okay baby. It brings be pride to see you wearing my mark", I said kissing his lips softly.

"Come on we can head to the beach. You go change and I'll pack our towels", I said and watched his excitement grow.

He jumped off the bed and grabbed his shorts from the cupboard before running into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the tap run before he came out in his swimming trunks.

I grabbed mine and used the toilet as well. I walked back out to see Tyler packed our bags with the towels and the sun tan lotion.

I grabbed the tray off the bed and walked downstairs with Tyler rambling on about how he couldn't wait to touch the water because he hasn't been to the beach in years.

I told Tyler to pack some juice and crisp as I placed the dishes in the dishwasher and we walked out the double doors that led to the beach.

We saw my Mum and Dad not to far down so we walked over to them.

"Hey Honey. Did you two sleep well?", Mum asked me and  hugged the both of us.

"We slept very well", I said emphasising slept and winked at my baby. He laughed softly and looked down to hide the blush I'm sure he was sporting.

"Hello brother", A voice said from behind us.

"Allison", I said happily, turning around to hug my sister.

"It's lovely to see you. Where's Henry?", I asked and stepped back.

"We're no longer together. I caught the bastard cheating on me with my roommate", She said distastefully.

"He's an asshole to loose a gem like you", I said smiling in sympathy.

"Enough of me. Is this your boyfriend?", She asked turning to look at Tyler who stood behind me.

"This is Tyler, babe this is Allison", I said taking my baby's hand.

"Hi", He said smiling at her.

"Aww he's so adorable Marco. You've got stunning eyes Tyler", Allison said hugging Tyler.

"Thank you", He said blushing at the comment.

"Tyler!", We heard and turned to look behind us. Peter and James were heading in our direction and Peter was waving like a maniac.

"Hey! I was wondering where you guys were", I said greeting James as Peter and Tyler hugged each other. They were close friends who cared about each other and anyone could see that.

I introduced everyone to James and Peter and they all got along perfectly.

"Babe can you please rub cream on my back?", Tyler asked me sitting down on a beach chair.

"Sure babe", I said grabbing the lotion from his hand and rubbing it onto his back and chest.

My baby took the lotion from my hand and rubbed cream onto my back and chest.

We grabbed hands and ran into the water.

"It feels even better than I expected", My baby said giggling and splashing in the water.

I smiled fondly at the man I loved and watched him walk over to me.

"Thank you for bringing me here Master", He said kissing me softly.

"You're welcome baby. Hey!", I exclaimed when someone splashed water on us.

We turned to look at a laughing Peter and a smirking James.

"Oh game on James", I said splashing water at them too.

We ran deeper into the water and I swam under water between Tyler's legs and stood up.

He giggled and grabbed my shoulders. James did the same for Peter and we played in the water trying to push the other under the water.

In the end James and Peter won. It was cheating if you ask me. 

My baby and Peter walked out of the water to relax on the sand while James and I swam for a bit.

Tyler's POV

"Marco's family is amazing", Peter said once we sat down on the beach towels.

"They truly are. And you're family too. You're like my brother Peter and Liana and Dave are my family now. That makes you family too",I said smiling at him.

He teared up a bit and leaned over to hug me.

"It feels good to belong to a family. One that isn't made up of homophobes or crack heads", He said smiling and pulling his sunglasses on and laying down.

I looked at the sea again and my mouth went dry. My Master was walking towards us, his muscles on display, his shorts riding low on his hips and his body dripping wet.

I tapped Peter on his shoulder and gestured to our men.

"Damn Daddy", Peter said eyeing up his man.

We weren't the only one's looking at our sexy men so when our men came to a stop in front of us we grabbed them.

I pulled Master down and he fell on top of me.

"You're mine", I said and kissed him.

I groaned as my Master licked my bottom lip and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

"Alright knock it off you four", Allison teased and I chuckled against my Master's lips.

I looked at James and Peter only to see them standing up in each other's arms too.

"I'm yours and you're mine forever",Master said pecking my lips softly.

"Forever", I said and hugged him.

We were for forever. Family may be formed by blood but this family was formed with love and acceptance. We were family in our hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 73.2K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
153K 3.3K 9
NEW VERSION! ADDED DETAILS ABOUT THE TWINS!! James, a twenty two year old normal guy, works at the local bakery. He is a shy and innocent person, who...
1.6M 52.5K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...