The Playgirl ❄Minkyebin❄

By Standolkyul

Every school has one girl known to play with males hearts; At Performing school of arts Kim Minkyung takes th... More

Chapter 1: Don't take it personal
Chapter 2: Dreaming
chapter 3: Hatred
Chapter 5: Let me in
Chapter 6: Shy
Chapter 7: Agree/disagree 18+
Chapter 8: Love
chapter 9: Roa (TRIGGER WARNING)
chapter 10: You've seen my bad
The end.

chapter 4: twist

786 44 27
By Standolkyul

Yebin's POV

After hearing those few words and meeting this new guy, I felt my heart slowly break. Man up is all I could say to myself as I eyed Minkyung with complete dislike, instead of looking at me Minkyung stared at the floor and avoided eye contact.

PD I Lipped the initials to Minkyung, She looked away and then looked back at me and nodded. Minkyung put her lips to his ear and whispered quietly for him to leave, Seokmin stared at her for a long time and suddenly placed his head in her neck, I felt myself become slowly.

Once his face was away from her neck I saw he had created three big hickeys on both sides of her neck, he stared at me for a little then continued to kiss her lips once before finally leaving the room, Minkyung rubbed her neck.

"What the hell?" I say angrily.

"Uh.. What, you should've seen that coming."

"Yes but that dude!! Something about him is just really offputting and creepy!" I explained.

"You say that about every person I date"

"Its different with this one. He literally put hickeys on your neck before leaving the room!!!"

Minkyung nodded with her eyes never meeting mine, she seemed nervous or uncomfortable with the situation. I don't know if it was because me yelling at her or the fact this dude was being so overprotective over her.

In every relationship Minkyung has ever been in, the boys had never been seen so jealous or concerned as this one, this was definitely not in Minkyung's league. Seokmin sure looked like her ideal type, but he didn't act it.

I had made the mistake of saying her real name Minkyung out loud, She looked at me with anger and fire fiercely showing in her eyes, I gulped loudly. I forgot she didn't like being called Minkyung.. I thought as I blocked her from coming any closer.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT?!?!" She screams.

"I forgot!!!!" Was the only response I could think of. She walked towards me with her hands tightly clenched and held her arms out to me where I felt her push me to the ground, my heart broke when I flew to the floor with a hard land.

Soon heartbreak began to turn into anger and I kicked her shin so she would fall to the floor as well, We both stared at each other for some time before she threw herself on me and began to aggressively hit me in any way she could.

Even though I was angry in the moment I decided not to lay a hand on her because unlike her, I knew that anger wouldn't get the best of me. Instead I let her slap and punch me with all the anger she has until she dials down.

The reason Minkyung.. Roa.. Whatever, Minkyung. The reason she hates her name is because her mother gave it to her and her and her mom had a terribly abusive relationship, plus she wanted to keep her real identity unknown at school.

Before she went to my school, Roa went to this other school using her birth name, and do to drama Roa was forced to move schools and that's when she changed her name, so no one could look into the past of her old life.

Back to reality. I thought as my mind returned to the original topic, Roa had not stopped hitting me but I could tell she was very close to done. Within a few minutes I grew extremely tired and decided to grab both her hands and hold them.

For a while she struggled but as a few seconds past, Roa stopped struggling and looked down at me and saw what she had done. Tears began to fill her eyes as she suddenly felt the anger turn into sorrow and sadness.

I'm... I'm sorry.. Her whisper voice was breaking as she started crying. I know what you're thinking. Wow I've never seen someone so bi polar/crazy well, get used to it. Roa got off of me and let me sit up, once I was up she pulled me into a hug.

Quit crying, you break sometimes and I know you don't mean to get angry like this, you're fine. I say as I stroke the girls head, My patience for her was 100% and I wanted her to know that something like this wouldn't make me leave.

We heard knocking on the door which brought an anxious feeling for the both of us that it could be her parents. Quickly I crouched by one side of her bed while she walked to the other side to look out the door, I stayed as quiet as possible.

Two voices exchanged information and from the space under the bed I watched as she suddenly opened the door wider and a person wearing white high tops walked in the room and placed a peace sign under the bed. Hi Unni it said.

"Its just Siyeon" Roa confirms. As soon as I sit up I see the younger sister smiling at me, I sighed deeply.

"Woah! What happened to your face?!"

"Uh.. A name was said" I say honestly.

"Oh, damn.. Unni why do you hurt your friend so bad?"

"I'll do the same to you if you don't stop fucking cussing Siyeon." Roa says and elbows Siyeon hard in the side.

"Ouch. Sorry I get it from my sissy. Anyways, I came to talk to you about something not too serious, but like your the expert so I wanted to go to you" Siyeon says and sits on the bed.

"You're not about to ask me about sex are you." Roa says bluntly, Siyeon turns a bright red and shakes her head.

"N-no I'm too young for that.. But its about a.. Crush..?" Siyeon struggles to say, Roa and I exchange surprised looks with disbelieve, Siyeon has never had a crush in her life.

"What?!?!?! Who is it?!" Roa freaks out.

"U-unni would you please not speak so loud I don't want Joshua to hear" Siyeon refers to her brother; whenever Joshua found out about any type of crush he would try and turn into cupid and match them together.

"So? Who cares if he hears, I'll just kill him if he tries to tell anyone." Roa says, Siyeon looked down for a bit.

"Well.. Its also cause.. I kinda brought her.. Here.."

"ITS A GIRL?!" Roa screams. "MY LITTLE SISTER IS GAY??" She finishes, the first ever crush Siyeon has ever talked about and the gender was female, I would've thought she was gay too.

"Unni!!! Keep it down!!!"

Before anyone could speak again Roa ran out the door and headed for the living room, Siyeon and I slowly followed behind as we were wondering what terrible thing Roa was planning on doing when she reaches the girl.

The younger sister shouted the whole way down the hallways and stairs, trying to reach for her older sister, I watched the chaos as though it was from a movie and the scene was a dramatic close up to rising action.

When we all reached the bottom floor we stared at the girl in the living room for sometime, Siyeon stood behind Roa with her arms crossed, probably hoping that Roa wouldn't spoil anything. I also watched to see what would unfold.

"Awwwee!! She's adorable~" Roa says with a smile on her face.

"I-im sorry my sister is weird" Siyeon comments.

"What grade are you?" Roa asks.

"I'm Freshmen." The girl response distantly. Hah.. All high school grades are here. The new girl is a freshmen, Siyeon is a sophomore, I'm a junior and Minkyung is a Senior. How great. I say and make the mistake of laughing out loud.

"Sorry I was thinking about something funny. What's up Kyla" I continued the conversation and fist bumped Kyla.

"You know her?" Both Siyeon and Roa ask.

"Yeah she's the homey" I say to make Kyla cringe, we all stare at each other for sometime before Roa grabs my arm.

"Okay I guess we'll leave the two of you alone, Yebin and I will be upstairs if you need anything" Roa says and yanks my hand all the way up the stairs, The both of them nod and watch as we walk away from them.

When we get upstairs and enter the room we see Roa's new boyfriend standing near the bed looking down at the floor at something that apparently seemed fishy to him. Roa walks over to him and stares at what he's looking at.

Blood she lips towards me and gestures about my bloody nose that I had no idea I had. Oh my.. I wonder what Kyla thought when she saw me like this. I acted so normal!! I thought as I quickly sprint to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

When did she punch me in the nose? I thought while wrapping a hand towel around my hands and place it up to my nose with my head faced upwards, I try my best to not think about the subject of Roa's boyfriend, he's a total hogger.

Finally my nose quit bleeding and I walked in the hallway, as half of my body peaks out I suddenly see Roa's mom come up the stairs, Quickly I close the door behind me and lock it. Did she see me?! I thought as an alarm suddenly went off.

You're a little late!!! I thought about the alarm as I reached for the phone to quickly disarm it, as soon as it shuts off I hear Roa's voice make it towards the hallway to nervously greet her mother, My mind became cluttered.

The two talked in the hall for sometime before Roa suddenly knocked the song gashina by sunmi, we made that song our secret door knock since we both loved it so much. I open the door and see Roa with a finger held to her lips.

She grabs her phone and puts me hidden behind her so I could make my way towards the room where I could climb out the window. When we reached the room Roa quickly had me step out the window and sit at the frame.

There was a few more conversations before Roa stuck half her body out the window and pointed at the car below the house, her mother was oddly leaving; one thing was for sure. I had to get inside the house before she saw me on the roof.

As fast as ever, I jump inside the room and hit the floor hard, A slight gasp from Roa is heard as I plummet to the floor. When I get up I assure her that I was just fine. She sighs of relief and sits at the edge of her bed.

The quiet room was suddenly filled of loud noises coming from the living room.

When I say swaggy, you say baggy!! I heard. We all looked at each other and raced down the stairs to see what was going on, Siyeon had plugged in an old karaoke machine and was testing it out, what the hell is swaggy baggy?

We watched as Siyeon started the sentence and Kyla embarrassingly finished it. Roa held back her laughter as the girl got into her knew little saying, Joshua suddenly jumped in with Kyla and spoke the ending sentence, baggy.

This repeated a few times, Roa and I stood in disbelief at what was going on in the living room. This was the fastest I have ever turned around in my life. I quickly ran up the stairs and sat in Roa's room where we began to laugh our asses off.

Halfway through laughing I started to feel that painful feeling in my stomach from accesive laughing, Laughing like this made me feel like I was a day closer to abs. My eyes watered a little too in the process, it was hurting but I loved it.

Finally, the room began to calm down and we both just laid there to catch our breath from all the laughing. I went to stand up but Roa was quick to grab for my wrist and pull me, I landed on top of Roa and stared at her with confusion.

Before I could get back up, Roa suddenly did the weirdest thing that was unlike her. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face towards hers until we kissed. Is this a dream?!?! What's going on?!?!

Within a few seconds of our kissing, Roa immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't deny her by then. I had been a fool for her for so long that I couldn't stop myself from kissing her back no matter how hard I thought.

I can't do this!!! She's in a relationship!! What am I doing?! I tried to think to myself but my lips were practically magnets to hers, I sighed deeply inside once I realized how terrible a person I am for letting this go on for so long.

"Roa!!!!! What are you doing?!" I finally shout and remove myself from on top of her.

"I-I don't know" Roa was blushing.

"You're in a relationship, you can't just seduce someone like that when you're with someone!!! Specially not ME, your friend!!! I'm sorry to say this but if you do that often then I don't understand why you get so angry when people call you a whore because you should own up to it if this is how you are."

Roa stayed completely quiet with hurt eyes, I knew I'd gone too far. As I was saying all those terrible things I was regretting it and wishing that I hadn't reacted so bad. But it didn't matter in the moment because anger took over.

"I-I" Roa stuttered as she also realized the situation.

"You can't do that Roa. You just can't. No matter who you're in a relationship, you can't cheat like that.." I said, it was obvious Roa was done talking for the day.

"I'm going." I finish off my sentence and walk to my backpack and wrap it around my arms before running for the door.

"W-wait Yebin" Roa speaks quietly.

"No. I'm not waiting for you ANYMORE." I say for the last time and walk out of the house, Her parents had just pulled in the driveway as I was leaving.

On the way home my mind repeated all the nasty words and sentences I had spoken to Roa. What was I thinking. Why would I say such things to her. my heart sank as I realized maybe Roa was telling me something through the kiss.

The whole night was spent ignoring Roa's messages out of embarrassment. Even if I really wanted to reply, I acted as though nothing had ever happened. As though it was just a normal fight, but this fight, this fight was a special one.

There was meaning to this fight. There was a clear indication, a message, that I was supposed to notice, But instead I shut her out and ignored her. Why do I have to be so rude. I thought as I looked in my little mirror in my room.

Man.. She was right.. I do look good as a blonde.. I thought while checking myself out in the mirror; Out of nowhere I felt my eyes tear up an I couldn't stop it, this is the first time I had actually cried over Roa and I know it was all my fault.

The next day

When I woke up it was raining harder than anytime of the year, I ran to my closet to put on school clothes and looked in my mirror. Blonde?!... Oh yeah.. I thought, for a split second I had panicked that there was something seriously wrong.

Roa.. I thought while slipping on some shoes and walking down the stairs. As usual there was no one in the house but me. I walked outside and began to ride my bicycle as fast as I could to get to school, My body was soaked when I got there.

As soon as I walked in the building I could tell something was up. I walked towards the cafeteria where everyone ate and saw that everyone of my friends were there sitting like usual, except one thing. Roa wasn't there.

Where is she? My eyes wondered the cafeteria to see if I could see her anywhere nearby, When I failed to find her I saw someone that immediately caught my eye, Joshua. As soon as I walked to him I saw he had been half asleep.

"Yah. Joshua. Wake up!" I said and slapped the side of his head, one of his weird friends whispered same as he woke up and whined at the pain he felt.

He looked up at me and immediately asked if he could speak with me alone, so I followed him to the library and he sat a crossed from me, His eyebrows furrowed down and his eyes said worried all through out, my heart started racing.

"What happened yesterday? I don't know the full story"

"Well.. Just we were laughing and I went to get up and.. She just kissed me, she's in a relationship you know-"

"That's where things get rusty." He explains.

"What do you mean? Where is she" I became scared for Roa.

"She's at home. But that's not the point, yes. She's with someone right now and that was disrespectful of her to just kiss you like that but.." He stopped.

"But what?! Is she in an abusive relationship?"

"No, I mean yes and no. But that's not it."

"What is it then!!!!!"

"Yebin, she's liked you for the past three years."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The twists gets even worse as the chapter goes by so DM me if you are confused with anything! Anyways, I hope you've
Enjoyed this chapter! Until next time!

What's your favorite color?

Mines purple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
6.2K 265 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
26.2K 878 9
Based on Marvel's The Avengers - "Listen, I know school sucks. I know you wanna save the world, but you are not ready yet. Stay close to the ground a...
231K 7.6K 40
Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popu...