The Unveiled ONE 🔥 Final Ins...

By MariamSarhan

🔥Book Three of the Phoenix Trilogy🔥 ⚠⚠⚠Warning⚠⚠⚠ Please read the first two books in order for the story to... More

💡Author's Note💡
Chapter 2 🔥 Do me a Favor
Chapter 3 🔥 Forsaking Destiny
Chapter 4 🔥 Crucial Heart
Chapter 5 🔥 Alpha Omega
Chapter 6 🔥A Forgotten Past
Chapter 7 🔥 Welcome Home
Chapter 8 🔥 New Fire
Chapter 9 🔥 Offsprings
Chapter 10 🔥 Unfated Love
Chapter 11 🔥 The Black Book
Chapter 12 🔥 A Fabricated Lie
Chapter 13 🔥 Bitter Truth
Chapter 14 🔥 A Sacrifice
Chapter 15 🔥 The Betrayal
Chapter 16 🔥Deception
Chapter 17 🔥 The Elder
Chapter 18 🔥 Tragic Memory
Chapter 19 🔥The Balancer Stage
Chapter 20 🔥 One Option Left
Chapter 21 🔥 A Hoax
Chapter22🔥Kiss of Undying Love
Chapter 23 🔥Her Salvation
Chapter 24 🔥 A Witzardian's Promise
Chapter 25 🔥 A Queen's Fury

Chapter 1 🔥 Where Am I?

344 29 16
By MariamSarhan

Prince Marcus Clamointa's
Picture Above

This is dedicated to KimFrostad8 . You've inspired me to a whole new level. I realised that it's not the read counts that matters but the people who reads it. Your fight is as important as Venuscha's. This is the least I can do to help you ease your troubles and pain. God bless and my  prayers are with you.

➰➿💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➿➰

Venus found herself walking on a unfamiliar garden or what used to be a garden. Her feet made crisp crunching sounds on each step. Dry yellow leaves were huddled all over, untamed grass and unkept plants surrounded the area. There were bare rose bushes everywhere. Such a waste of beauty, she could imagine it to be a picturesque place if maintained.

Her eyes landed on herself. Her brows raised from what she was wearing.

A ball gown? Peachy!

It was a cloudy day. The wind was chilly as she watched it dance with the leaves in a swirly motion. The garden was filled with huge trees shading the whole area. It was a perfect place for strolling and picnics.

She followed a pebbled path as she tried to look around but she couldn't find anyone. The place seemed deserted. She continued probing until a familiar voice caught her attention.

"I will make all your dreams come true. Just say yes." It sounded seductive and sensual.

Indeed, it's him. She thought but not without doubts.

She followed it with reluctance and found herself staring to another gigantic tree a few feet away. While approaching cautiously, a woman's giggle erupted.

What the heck?

A sudden nervousness made her steps falter. Venus was scared but she knew better. She was never the kind to cower just because she might not like what she would see. It's best to face the problem heads on.

"You sure have a flowery mouth, my prince. People say that you're a playboy, how can I believe you?" A woman said in a very flirtatious way.

She cringed. Her heart thuds very loudly in her ears becoming heavier and heavier in each passing moment that it actually felt like it might fall from her chest anytime.

"Marcus—Is that you?" Venus called out, wariness was laced on her voice.

Please not him, please not him, please not him. . .

She chanted the mantra inside her head over and over again as she waited in trepidation.

A couple of head poked out from the tree and stared at her in a surprised confusion.

"Who is she?" A black haired woman asked with suspicion. Her eyes showed jealousy.

It is him.

Her disappointment washed over her like a cold water during winter, it made her shiver involuntarily as she looked at his face without blinking. She missed him so much that her heart literally ached—wanting to reach for him, touch him, feel him. . .

"I have the same question myself." Marcus answered the woman then turned to face her and asked, "do I know you, barbie?"

She flinced. The way he looked at her made her want to run and hide. She fanned her lashes several times to wash away the tears that threatened to fall. No, she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She felt betrayed, angry.

"I was worried sick about you and you're just busy flirting with some woman here? Are you freaking kidding me?"

Venus stomped her feet in annoyance. She wanted to scream bloody hell and scratch the smirk off of the woman's face.

"I ask you a question woman. You do not have the right to ignore me," Marcus demanded arrogantly at her. He stands up and patted his trousers from the dry leaves that clung to it.

"Seriously? You don't recognise me? What's happening here?" Vee ranted, her emotions were sprawled all over the place.

"I won't be asking who you are if I did." His sarcastic remark made Venus more angrier. Marcus leaned on the tree uncaringly and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I am your inamorata! Snap out of it," she implored, stifling a sob.

"Marcus, is this one of your tricks to make me jealous? You can stop now. I already am." The black haired woman demanded in a bratty way. It kinds of reminded her of Animone. She was now also standing behind Marcus. The woman was wearing the same off-shoulder ball gown as her only hers was white like a wedding gown and the later was red with an exaggerated petticoat.

"No. I don't have to stoop that low for some attention. Besides, I don't have to work that hard just to get into your skirt, my lady." Marcus smirked at Vee as he spouted the words without sparing a glance to the person at his back. He found a new interest. Seeing the barbie woman in front of him made the other lady pale in comparison.

"Why you—jerk!" The woman angrily dashed away from them leaving a trail of colorful profanities behind.

"That's rude, why are you like this?" Venus said in disbelief, her eyes followed the retreating back of the pissed off woman. She pitied her, totally taking back the murderous thoughts about her awhile ago. Nobody deserved such treatment. The Marcus in front of her was a stranger.

"So—now that we're alone. Would you care to explain to me everything, my inamorata?" Marcus urged, ignoring her previous comment. His cerulean blue eyes solely fixed on her in curiosity.

What's going on? He really doesn't remember me?

"I, um. . ." She stammered, lost for words. Her mind was working overdrive trying to make sense out of things, trying to figure out what was actually happening.

"Venus! There you are, I've been looking for you," another familiar voice called out to her.

Venus spun around and was relieved to see Aldrik. Finally someone who remembers her.

"Aldrik! Boy, I'm so happy to see you," she beamed at him as he drew nearer.

"What are you doing here with my inamorata, Marcus?" Aldrik spat at him and pulled Vee close to him possessively the moment he reached where she stood.

Say what? Holy mother of peaches and cows. What the hell is going on?

Marcus glared at Aldrik. The animosity between the two princes was overflowing. They were exchanging hostile looks to each other.

"Your inamorata, you say? Ask her. She's the one who claims to be my inamorata." Marcus pointed at her like she was just a nobody for him. No more, no less.

"What lies at are you spewing? She's mine." Aldrik growled at him.

Venus was more than mortified and lost, all she managed to do was look at the two back and forth like some idiot as they barked at each other.

"Tell him, barbie!" Marcus' shout brought her back.

"Huh?" She stared at him blankly then to Aldrik. "Who are you guys?" She asked in confusion swatting Aldrik's arm away from her waist.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Aldrik asked her worriedly while Marcus just smirked and turned his back, walking away.

"Marcus!" She screeched.

"Stop it woman. I'm out of here, away from crazy people such as yourself and my brother." He answered without looking back.

Brother? What the heck is going on? Think Vee, think.

She looked at Aldrik then to Marcus' retreating back.

"No. . . This isn't real. . ." She mused to herself in disbelief. Her head started to throb. She pinced the bridge of her nose.

"Inamorata, are you alright?" Aldrik stepped closer.

"Stay away," she warned him, stepping back. She swayed from a sudden onslaught of dizziness. She looked at Aldrik's scared face before her world turned black.

➰➿〰〰〰➿➿➰➿➿〰〰〰➿➰

Wake up. . .

Huh? Who is it this time?

Her mind woke up first but she kept her eyes remain tightly closed.

Open your eyes. . .

Her lashes fluttered open. But as soon as her vision cleared, she bolted up as fast as she could. This time she was inside the mists again.

"Show yourself. What have you done to them?"

You brought this upon yourself. If only you were strong enough to face what is destined for you but you're just a feeble being, aren't you?

"I said show yourself!" She demanded.

The mists slowly evaporated. Her eyes grew wide when she realised where she was. It was the same cave. . .

You were confident enough spouting nonsense such as love then prove it. Prove that it can overcome your destiny.

Venus looked around to look where the voice was coming from and her eyes landed on a white cord-like pull floating mid-air. Only it was not the same as the usual ones she saw, it was thick and wide dominating the place. It was intimidating making her  tremble involuntarily.

"Love is not supposed to overcome destiny rather it goes hand in hand like pillars of foundation for one's will. But, you will never understand it, do you?"

You are destined to unveil the perfect vessel but here you are wasting time for a being as low as a vampire.

"Shut up! No being is low. That is so racist."

Venus breathing heaved. Her anger was slowly rising to a dangerous level. Closing her eyes and trying to breathe evenly, she calmed herself down.

You are destined to save the rest of the creations and yet here you are wasting your time on such a feeling like love.

She glared at it, "how can I live with myself and be the saviour of everyone when I couldn't even save one, especially someone that matters the most to me? It's not his fault to be in that situation. He happened to be the one I chose to love. It could be someone else's place too. I'm so not giving up on both my love and my destiny."

Such big words for someone as cowardly as you. Up to this point, you had done nothing without the sacrifices of those who cares for you. You are just a petulant spineless child who knows nothing but whine about things you really don't know about.

That was it. Vee was done explaining herself, "hey, you dumb ass! Get your freaky butt over here and let's get this done and over with." She shouted at it on top of her lungs.

The thread swooped down in one swift motion and swirled around her in a speed of a bullet causing her to spun around helplessly.

Prove yourself Venuscha. Prove yourself. . .

➰➿〰〰〰➿➿➰➿➿〰〰〰➿➰

"Noooo!" Venus jolted up, kicking and screaming when a pair of hands embraced and stroked her back trying to soothe her.

"Sshhh, it was just a bad dream, inamorata."

She instantly opened her eyes and looked around the room frantically while someone was clinging to her tightly.

Room? Hell, no!

"Get off me Aldrik!" She snapped at him.

"I was worried sick about you. You've been out for two days after you fainted." Aldrik explained when he lets go of her.

So even in this stupid mind games, huh? Sleeping is still my favourite past time. She thought sarcastically to herself.

"I will call for someone to bring you food. I'm sure you're famished." Aldrik kept on rambling when she stayed silent. Then she remembered what happened.

"Aldrik, don't you remember anything? How can you and Marcus be brothers. He's a vampire and you're a Phoenician."

Aldrik was startled and looked at her in disbelief. He wore a horrified expression staring at her intently.

"What? You're making me conscious." Venus chuckled nervously. There was something really odd about the whole situation. But her memories were also fading away.

"Inamorata, there is no such thing as vampire and what is a phoenician?" He said the words very carefully like he was afraid that she would react violently. He gave her a look of someone who had gone insane.

"Great, just great. So where the heck is this and what are we then?" Her irritation was evident, gesturing her hands to the place.

Goodness, why can't I remember the dream? Why can't I remember how'd I get here and what I'm supposed to do?

"I think you need a doctor." Aldrik said reassuringly, clasping her hand into his.

"Just answer the question, there's no need to confine me in a straitjacket." She hissed pulling her hand away.

"We're in a place where humans like us lives?"

The answer was like a bomb to her. Indeed, it was a very bizarre dream. A very vivid and scary dream. She was very confused and full of uncertainty. It was like something was blocking her mind to remember everything that matters.

Nothing's really changed. Again I'm forced into something without instruction manual. Yey! Do it yourself Vee time.

She was losing it, scared out of her wits. Everything was bleak and a whole new level of mystery.

But, one thing she was so sure though—this place was not human realm and she definitely didn't belong here.

How will she get out of there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 48 38
"Everyone loves a good fantasy, but my life was turned upside down by one." What would you do if you had the ability to control the air? How about if...
384 31 28
[Spoilers for "Dance in Shadow & Whisper", book 1 of the Marionettes of Myth series!] She stepped through the doors of eternal night. Now the king of...
3K 254 75
Hello guys! So this a harry potter fanfiction cause I am a big fan of harry potter..... And also I don't like Harry Potter third wheeling in his own...
105K 1.3K 12
Only the first 10 chapters are open.. NOW ON AMAZON! PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVE...