Bite Me Harder -Sterek AU-

By HPTF2Love

What if Stiles was bitten that night, not Scott? What if his life changed course the way Scott's did but with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author Note:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 6

12.7K 461 29
By HPTF2Love

"Come on, Scott! Listen up, I'm freaking out man." Stiles huffed.

"You think Derek killed the girl?" Scott rose a brow.

"Well, it's him or that Alpha guy."

"Alpha guy?"

"I'll explain later." Stiles sighed. "Will you at least help me found out if he killed her or not?"

"...fine." Scott sighed, but nodded as they turned the corner. Stiles paused.

"Dad senses tingling." His hearing zoned in on the voices. "Ugh, they're making curfews because of the girl's death." He grumbled. Scott shrugged.

"It's probably safer."

"And inconvenient as hell." Stiles nibbled his bottom lip. "I guess they're just doing their jobs." He huffed, thinking. "We should find the other half of the body. At the morgue most likely. Find the original half I saw too. It'll help us to have evidence against Derek when the time comes." He shrugged.

"Sometimes I wonder about our friendship. It's more like partners in crime. But detectives."

"So...Like Sherlock and Watson?" Stiles tilted his head, but seemed overjoyed by the interpretation.

"Yeah. Sherlock and Watson."

"Man, that's so gay." Stiles punched his shoulder, apologising instantly when Scott yelped. He had to get a grip on his strength. They continued walking to their locker when Stiles noticed Lydia introducing the jocks to Allison.

"Dude, isn't that your crush?" Scott did look quite annoyed.

"Yeah I guess...She's my girlfriend, I should trust her, shouldn't I?" He said instead.

"It was one date Scott, did you even kiss?" Stiles scoffed.

"Yeah."

"Then go show those jocks that she's yours! You're terrible at this. Woo the princess idiot." Stiles pushed him in Allison's direction, making Scott stumble and bump into her. He caught her around the waist though, mumbling an apology.

"Hey, Scott." She smiled happily at his approach, leaning into the arm lingering around her waist. Scott chuckled nervously, but he looked so lovesick that Stiles wanted to gag playfully.

👣🐾👣🐾👣

Stiles snuck around outside of the Hale Mansion, letting his nose lead him to anything suspicious. The bitter, sharp smell from the night Derek got shot assaulted his nose, making him wrinkle it in disgust. He questioned why on earth the scent would be near a werewolves house, following it until he found another smell. Like that of copper, rich and choking when he got close enough to the newly dug up hill of dirt next to the house.

He had to call Scott.

👣🐾👣🐾👣

After their call, they agreed to meet at the hospital. Scott was going to distract his mum if needed so Stiles could sneak into the morgue. It was surprisingly easy to sneak in, which Stiles found concerning. Then again, not like people stole bodies from it in the first place. Not in Beacon Hills.

He followed the scent of the blood he'd smelt at the house, wrinkling his nose as he took a deep breath and pulled open the metal door. He gagged and turned away from the body, wanting to hurl. It wasn't the top half of the girl. It was the bottom. So the top must be...in Derek's yard. He gulped as he lifted up the white blanket, looking at the lower half.

"Oh god, this is not what I expected when I'd see a girl naked for the first time in real life." Stiles bit back bile, looking over her bitten legs, closing the case as fast he could after looking over the body. Well, half the body. At least he knew it was the same girl from the forest.

He left the morgue and pulled Scott aside.

"Dude, it's the same smell. That means the other half is with Derek. All we have to do is confirm it tonight and then call my dad to arrest the brooding psycho." It would suck not having the Sourwolf there to tell him information, but he figured it was better then other people getting mauled to death.

"Confirm it...?" Stiles rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically.

"Shovels. Body. Derek's house. Connect the dots, man."

"...Dude, no!"

"Please?"

"No."

"We're saving lives, Scott."

"...God, I hate you sometimes."

"Love you too, bro." Stiles grinned without shame.

👣🐾👣🐾👣

"Oh god, movies make this seem way easier than this is." Stiles panted, arms burning from digging. Scott had to take a break to use his inhaler.

"No kidding." Scott coughed. "Got anything?"

"Nothing yet-" his shovel connected with something harder than dirt. "Never mind." Stiles used his hands to push dirt aside now, finding a blanket covering up what he hit. Scott looked at him, eyebrow raised.

"Well?" He asked nervously. Scott took a deep breath and threw the blanket off, almost screaming. He expected a body, not a frickin wolf body!

"Why...Why does he even have this?"

"I don't know man." Scott said, swallowing thickly in shock. Stiles climbed out of the grave, pinching his nose at the bitter scent. He looked around in curiosity, wondering where it was coming from before he found a small purple flower.

"Scott, can you pull that out for me?" He wasn't chancing touching the poisonous plant. His friend nodded and gripped the flower, pulling on it, only to end up following its spiraled trail. Scott gathered it in his arms in confusion, looking over at the grave before he dropped the wolfsbane in shock. Stiles followed his gaze and gaped.

"We weren't wrong...We just miscalculated." Stiles breathed in morbid awe as he stared down at the other half of the girl.

👣🐾👣🐾👣

Stiles slipped into the police car when no one was looking, staring at Derek who looked as if he was the bane of his exsistance.

"I'm not afraid of you, Sourwolf." Stiles puffed out his chest a bit on instinct, leaning back when Derek leant forward. "Okay, maybe I am. Either way, I wanna know why that girl changed. Was it the wolfsbane?"

"I think you should be worrying more about the Alpha on the loose, Stiles. Which, for your information, you've now arrested your only protection." Derek glowered calmly. "Because he'll come after you if he's rabid, Stiles."

Stiles moved his lips, speechless, which he noticed Derek was watching one moment but not the next when he leant back against his seat. "You-" Stiles stumbled out of the car when his dad pulled him out.

He had a feeling he might be grounded. If not, it would be a miracle.

👣🐾👣🐾👣

The night of the Lacrosse game, Stiles finds himself locked away in his room. He didn't want to see any possible encounters of the Alpha after what Derek said. So, he hopped in bed and planned to sleep away the anticipating fear.

Except he found himself conscious in the darkness. Until blaring lights burned his eyes and showed he was on the field.

"How did I... What the hell is going on?!" Everything was turning on its head and Stiles had to admit, it felt good to scream out the question to nobody. Until he got a response. He heard the bushes in the distances rustle loudly, deep growling breaths making the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

"Oh god." He breathed out shakily, turning towards the noise to find glowing red eyes trained on him. His body moved before his mind could process it, fleeing away from the field as far as he could, much like the morning he awoke in the woods. "Help! Help!" Stiles yelled, lungs burning as he ran.

He yelped when he tripped, tumbling to the ground in a flail of limbs before his world went black.

👣🐾👣🐾👣

Stiles body throbbed with awareness as consciousness came back to him, and his thoughts were on how he wasn't dead by some miracle. Until he heard a voice.

"Stiles! Wake up, dammit!" He jolted up, eyes snapping open to come face to face - more like nose to nose, I can practically smell his breath... Actually doesn't smell that bad, wait no, he's talking to me, I should probably listen- -

"Are you even listening to me?" Derek huffed.

"...Wait! Aren't you supposed to be in jail?!" Stiles floundered, moving to stand only to slip and be caught by the other in strong arms. He looked around. "Ah aha..." He saw below was the school. That was enough for him to realise even a werewolf would not go unharmed from a fall this high. Why was he on the school rooftop in the first place? And why hadn't Derek let go yet?

"You can let me go now."

"Alright." Derek let him go suddenly and Stiles gripped onto his leather jacket with a cry.

"Not so suddenly, you jerk!" Stiles said in offence, maneuvering himself to sit again as his phone rang. He grabbed it and answered his dad's ringtone. "Hey dad."

"Derek Hale, the one we thought was the culprit? He's not, Stiles. He's been released from police custody. We have evidence that the girl was killed by an animal, not a person. We've also discovered that the body was Derek's sister, Laura Hale. He had no reason to kill her, Stiles, so I'm afraid he's not our guy." John sighed on the other end. "Thanks for trying though."

"No problem dad. But uh, are you sure he's not our guy?" That would make this situation very awkward. He arrested an innocent guy. Well, innocent as a werewolf could be.

"Nope. Also, I wanted to ask where you went last night-"

"I got to go dad, bye, love you!" He hung up before anymore questions.

"What did happen, Stiles?" Derek interrupted his sigh. Silence filled the tense air between the two.

"I think the Alpha's trying to kill me."

6 BITES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 11.8K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
55.4K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
44.4K 1.1K 26
Stiles Stilinski is tired. Tired of being ignored and forgotten once the research is done. After defeating Gerard and freeing Jackson from the Kanima...
11.8K 270 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...