Madrid Squad

By Purple_bandaid

One-shot stories of the Madrid Family. I've been wondering, what if in another dimension, Ruru and Kylie g... More

Mornings
The Name
Taping
Park
My Miracle
Author's Note
Boys Day Out
Big Boy
Lolo
Drunk
First Dance
Our Story
The Big Day
Something The Prince Never Knew
Morals
Mornings 2.0
Finding Momo
YbraMihan Rant
Dealing with It
Stay
Today
Jealous
Baby Shower
Bench
Big Brother Best Friend
Girl's Day In
Ide-a
Wedding Bells
Baby Girl
The Padilla's and Madrid's
Christmas Shoes
Author's Note
Trust
Honeymoon
Date
Stay 2.0
Reunion
Something We All Know
Jealous 2.0
Baba's Boy
The Introduction
Ate
Sibling Squad
Interview
Up and Away
Author Here!
TV Time
School Family Day
Saigon Mantra
Annual Costume Craze
Dear Amariah
Not Enough
Best Part
What Dreams Are Made Of
First Love
We're Okay
Sparrow
Bentley
Lolly
Slow Down
I Have Dreamed
Anger
Nothing Sweeter Than Home
Baby Talk

Family Day

879 23 8
By Purple_bandaid

"You could never see a portrait of my love for miracles are never seen. Anyone who sees her, soon forgets the Monalisa. It would take I know, a Michael Angelo and he would need the glow of dawn that lights the skies above to try and paint a portrait of my love," Ruru sings to his wife while they were cuddled up in bed.

Kylie's cheeks turned into a faint shade of red as she let out a small smile.

"Uy, kinikilig! Kinikilig siya! Yieee!" he teased poking her sides.

"Kinikilig ka diyan. Di kaya," she rolled her eyes, but the smile remains plastered on her face.

"Hindi daw. Eh, yung ngiti mo? Ano yan?" he continued teasing. Sometimes, Kylie would find his teasing annoying, but most of the time, she knows it's just one of his many ways of telling her he loved her.

"Really, Love, I don't know how you do it," she beamed.

"Well, I'm Ruru Madrid. What do you expect?" he boasts earning him a little pinch on the nose.

"Well, you're arrogant," she said as a matter of factly.

He giggled and brushed his lips against hers very lightly. Kylie couldn't help but reminisce the times they weren't married yet. Those days of flirty little glares and naughty slaps on the butt. Not that they don't do that anymore, it just lessened due to the kid's watchful eyes.

For a moment, they just stayed like that. Cuddled up on the bed, listening to the piter-pater of raindrops on the solid surface of their roof. It was a serene scene - quiet, peaceful, and zen.

The atmosphere was so nice, you could fall asleep but then, "Mama, Baba, si Kuya oh!"

"Damn it," Ruru mustered under his breath as they both got up.

"You made those things, you gotta deal with them," Kylie said in humor.

"Anong me? Walang mabubuo kung di ka bumukaka," he laughed along biting her ear from behind.

"Loko ka! Let's go na nga, baka mag patayan na yung dalawa," she joked although they knew that would never happen because their children loved each other to bits.

They walked downstairs to find Noelle fuming with anger and Amir strumming his guitar with his favorite book on his side.

"Ma, Ba, look at Kuya!" she said running to her parents.

"Look at me? Sige, tignan niyo lang ako, Ma, ha?" Amir kidded sarcastically.

Ruru muffled a laugh.

"What's going on here?" Kylie asked in her 'serious mom' voice.

"Kuya keeps playing his guitar and I'm reading. I told him to stop pero he won't," Noelle tattled.

"Told you it was a bad idea to teach them how to read at age two," Ruru whispered.

"I'm just practicing po, Ma, Ba," Amir defends.

"Eh, why don't you practice somewhere else?" the little girl puts her hands on her waist.

"Kase I want to practice here."

"May music room naman tayo, dito ka talaga nagpa-practice. Nananadiya ka eh!"

"Hep! Sshh!" Kylie silenced them, "Bakit ba kase kayo nagaagawan sa isang lugar eh ang laki ng bahay?"

"Mama, I got here first," Noelle pouted.

"Amir, bakit mo kase inaasar ang kapatid mo? Alam mo namang pikon," Ruru said and sat beside his son.

"Hey, I'm not pikon!"

"Hindi nga, may sinabi ba ako?"

"Mama, Baba oh!" she tattled again.

"Love, don't do that," she warned. Ruru smiled innocently in return.

"You know guys, it isn't even that big of a deal. Amir, stop teasing your sister and practice in the music room please. And, Noelle, Sweetie, next time this happens just read in the study, okay?" he smiled as the children nodded.

The two stood up and started walking away when Kylie stopped them, "Hey, you're forgetting something, Lovies."

"Huh?" Amir asked with his head tilted at an angle.

"It's Saturday and you guys know what that means," she beams.

"It's family day!" Noelle squealed.

"Yup, that's right. So, Amir, place your guitar back in the music room. Noelle, book in the study," she gently instructs. The children sped through the house and were back in the living room in a jiffy.

"Where are we going?" Amir asked.

"Watch a movie!" Noelle exclaims causing her brother to make a face at his parents.

"Kikay, we always do that kahit hindi Saturday. Let's do something else," he whines.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go trekking in Batangas," Amir suggested.

"Kulit, masyadong malayo yun. Baka pagdating natin dun madilim na," Ruru patted the boy's head.

"Aww, okay. I really wanted to go for some adventure though," he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Let's go swimming!" Noelle exclaimed. Amir and Noelle are at the phase of their lives that they are these little balls of energy. Lucky enough, Kylie and Ruru can keep up with that energy, well sort of, due to their sporty lifestyles.

"Baby, we went swimming last time," Kylie says.

"Let's go jogging," suggests the father.

"If we go jogging, there will be more time spent running than actual bonding," Kylie rolled her eyes.

"See? Movie nalang," Noelle, with her smart little ass, said.

"No!" Amir and Ruru said in chorus.

"Ooh, I know! We can go wall climbing," she bounced.

Kylie looked at her husband. She could see it in his eyes that he was considering the idea and so was she.

"Love?" he asks.

Kylie nodded.

"Yeah, wall climbing!" Amir exclaimed.
-
"Whoa, that's a pretty tall wall," Amir gasped.

"But the upside down one is cooler, Bud," Ruru smirks.

"Uhm, excuse me, I'm gonna make akyat first, okay?" the kikay little girl smiled sweetly, her dimples enhancing her pink cheeks.

The three watched the youngest of their family climb up the wall with her small, chalk-covered hands. She looked like a highlighter with her neon pink, sleeveless, sports shirt and black leggings.

"Ring the bell, Sweetie," Kylie instructs when her little girl reached the top of the wall. Funny thing was that her Kikay did not want to do the wall with so much rocks, she did the one that required flexibility and core strength a.k.a. the one with empty patches.

"Good job, Lovie," Kylie congratulated her offspring, her Aussie accent sliding in.

"My turn," Amir smirked already connected to the harness.

Their kids were blessed with the agility and grace that their mother had causing Amir to easily get to the top.

"Well, that was easy," he arrogantly clapped his hands together, "I wanna try the upside down."

"You sure?" Kylie asked.

"Yup."

"Oh, me too! Me too!" Noelle raised her hands in the air.

"Guess were all doing the upside down then," Ruru stated the obvious and shamelessly eyed his wife. Boy, did she look hot in that blue sports bra and black leggings.

Purposely, Ruru made Kylie go first, the kids by their sides so they could support them. Again, he stared at her sexy backside as sweat rolled down her back. He couldn't control himself anymore, so he slapped her butt.

"Love, what the?!" she snapped.

"Sorry, hot mo kase eh," he apologised, but was obviously not sorry.

All four of them reached the too like the family goals that they were. They high-fived each other while panting.

"Hala ka, Kikay! Mahuhulog ka!" Ruru teased.

"No kaya, there's a harness."

"If they let go, you'll fall," Amir teased looking at the man who was holding his sister's harness.

"Mama!"

"Guys, quit it," she laughed, "Pero totoo yun, Anak. If they let go, you drop."

"Mama, naman eh!" she cried.

"Okay, don't be pikon. The kuyas won't drop us, Lovie," she snickered as they slowly lowered themselves.
-
"Kuya, we watched superheros last time!" Noelle exclaims.

"So? Batman is life, Sis," he smugly answered.

"Come here nga you two," Ruru said with open arms.

The two quickly ran to their parents and wrapped themselves around them.

"You guys know we love you right?" Kylie asked and kissed their children's heads.

"Yup," they answered.

"We love you, but we're watching a horror film tonight."

"What?! No!"

And the argument for the movie continued then on.
------
I'm so mema, mema-update lol.
This is for the one who suggested :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
96.2K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
222K 34.6K 90
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ