Wonderwall (Zayn Malik)

By ilovebritishboys1

Love is like an eruption of feelings; affection, infatuation , worry, jealousy, even hate. What feeling out o... More

Introduction
Truth or Dare
You Suddenly Want Me...
Losing My Mind
Get Out Of My Mind
I Hate Everything About You
Just Breath...
The Sound Of Missing You
I Need Your Love
Save Me From The Dark
I've Fallen For Your Eyes
Losing Myself
All I Want For Christmas...
Back To Black
Poison
You're My Wonderwall
Give Me A Chance
It's Everything About You
Let's Be Unpredictable
Little White Lies
You Don't Understand
If I Lay Here...
There's More To Discover
Where Did I Go Wrong?
Truly Madly Deeply
Another World
Stay Away From My Friends
Together We Are One
Don't Play Games
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pages Between Us
Every You Every Me
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 1)
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)
Caraphernelia

Big Girls Don't Cry

288 20 10
By ilovebritishboys1

A/N: Hey! That was a really hard week for me...anyway it's almost over now :) This chapter's title is from Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie! Please vote and comment, I love seeing comments more than anything! I hope you all like it! Stay lovely,

Catherine :*

Alice's POV

"So we made a deal" I told Eva through my phone as I laid down on my bed.

"Nice! So when are you going to go out?" Eva asked.

"Tonight at a club. We'll go at 10 and we'll leave at 3 in the morning" I informed her.

"Cool! What did your mom say about that?"

"She isn't at home. She has to write an article about something and she isn't gonna be at the town for three days" I explained.

"Yeah I forgot she's a journalist. You can come stay at my house if you want, so you aren't alone. Unless you want to go at Zayn's house and do your stuff!'" she said and then I remembered that I forgot to tell her the important thing. I guess I'm too fascinated by the fact that I'll stay out until late.

"Yeah...about that..." I started saying.

"What? Don't you wanna move forward with Zayn?" she asked.

"I...I already did" I said and I squeezed my eyes shut, ready to hear her squeals.

"What? For Real?"

"Yeah"

"That's awsome! How was it?" she casualy asked.

"Eva! Is it nesessary to talk about that?" I asked.

"Of course it is! Tell me!"

"Well...it was amazing" I hesitated but I finally said it.

"Great!" she said and I laughed.

"How are things going between you and Liam?" I asked.

"Perfect! He's all I could ask for" she said and I smiled in awe.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"I don't know...I don't really know how I feel" she sighed.

"Yeah, I understand. Feeling is stupid. Especially when you're confused. But if your heart beats in a different way than normal, then you're definitely in love " I said, while I had this dark haired boy inside of my mind.

"You became wiser since you started dating, do you know that?" she giggled. "But, what if he doesn't feel the same way as me? I don't want to be the idiot one that falls in love"

"Being selfish is a bad thing. It doesn't leave you be happy"

"I know" she said.

"Anyway, I have to get ready. I'll talk to you later" I said.

"Okay. Have fun!" she said and I hang up.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. Since I was home alone I wanted to do something to enjoy my freedom, so I filled the bathtub with water and I spilled different kinds of scented shampoos. I went inside and I enjoyed my bath while I was singing different songs that remind me of Zayn and I.

After I finished I blew my hair dry and I straightened them, even though they are already straight.

I put on high waisted denim shorts and a plain black tank top with the nirvana logo on it. I wore my leather jacket, since it was a little cold, and I put on my black Vans because I can't really handle high heels. In fact, I hate them.

I sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrists and then I applied some foundation and mascara on my face. I don't like make up at all so that's all I need. I guess, I'm way too tomboy-ish for things like that, I don't like make up, dresses or heels. Anyway...

Now I have to wait for Zayn to come and pick me up. I had ten more minutes before he would be here so I started singing again to pass my time. I started singing one of my favorite songs which was Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.

A knock on the door interrupted me. I opened it and it revealed a gorgeous Zayn leaning towards the door. He was breathtaking in his dark outfit.

"Were you singing?" he asked ne and he kissed me softly on the lips.

"Yeah" I blushed.

"You have a nice voice. Not like mine, but it's not bad either" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. He hugged me and he kissed my neck, making my heart beat faster than usual.

"You look amazing" he whispered and I let go of the hug so I could smile at him. "Are you sure you wanna go?"

"Yeah let's go, we'll be late" I said and I grabbed my purse.

We were walking down the streets of Bradford and I was fascinated by the noisy night life that this town was hidding. The clubs were full of people that were dancing against each other and I just felt so foreign. Zayn must have noticed and he held my hand tighter.

"Are we close?" I asked.

"Yeah here it is" he said and he pointed at a dark coloured place, with extremely loud music blasting.

We entered it and Zayn, always holding my hand carefully, led me to the place where Alex and a friend of his where. We weren't here for 5 minutes and some girls were already staring at Zayn, making me pissed off as hell.

Before we reach the table where the others where sitting I grabbed Zayn from the collar of his leather jacket and I leaned in to kiss him. I opened my mouth to let his tongue inside and he rested his hands on my hips and maybe a little mor down. We were kissing passionately, making the other girls realize that Zayn was mine and only mine.

Zayn winked at me after we broke the kiss and we went to the table. 

For some reason, I wish Louis were here here with me, I would feel so protected and safe. He'd probably yell at me for making such a deal with Zayn but then he would stay with me throughout the night. Losing your best friend is probably the worst thing that can happen to a person's life.

"Hey guys!" Alex said. "That's Nick" he pointed to his friend who just waved at us. We sat down and Zayn held my hand.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Good" I smile.

"Alice, you look stunning today" Alex told me.

"You don't need to tell her, she has me to remind her of that" he hissed.

"Calm down mate, I just gave her a compliment, I didn't touched her butt!" he laughed and I squeezed Zayn's hand to prevent him from yelling. "But, seriously Alice, you are really pretty in that outfit. The previous time I saw you, you were wearing only a t-shirt" he said and I almost choked.

"Shut the hell up!" Zayn shouted. A waitress came and Zayn ordered a drink for me and for him.

"Are you okay?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yeah but I don't have anything in common with these people" I said and my face fell.

"You should have thought of that before we made the deal" Zayn said and I glared at him.

After a while our beverages arrived and immediately Alex and his friend started drinking. I was staring at mine, trying to figure out what it actually is. I could see Zayn was laughing at me.

"Come on Alice, drink some!" Nick told me and I nodded.

I took a sip from the drink that burnt my throat as I was drinking it. It was tasting like cherry with alcohol but I'm not sure.

"Do you like it?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah" I lied. I'll never drink alcohol ever again. Plus, if my trainer learns that I've drunk something, he'll make me do a double training.

A bunch of "Hey Zayn" were heard as a bunch of some annoying girls walked next to our table. I turned over at Zayn and I raised a brow at him.

"I used to hang out with them, I don't even talk with them now!" He tolerated himself and I giggled. I knew he was telling the truth, I trust him.

"Was that Lucy?" Alex asked Zayn.

"I don't know" Zayn said, but I'm sure he knew.

"How come you don't know, you have slept with her" Alex said.

"Will you ever shut up?" Zayn asked him loudly. I wasn't mad at him, I knew from the beginning that Zayn has slept with many girls, but it's not the best thing to hear.

"Yeah, sorry I forgot Alice is here" he shook his shoulders. "Plus, I'm sure you do way better things with her, am I right?" he winked.

"Can this conversation end?" I said.

"Okay, I just figured that since you were wearing that shirt you had sex before" He said and my eyes widened.

"Oh my God, why are you such a huge fucking jerk?" Zayn shouted.

"Sorry" he replied. I took another sip from my drink while Zayn and the others had already finished theirs and they would order more.

"So Alice, how things are going with Zayn?" Nick asked me, even though I had asked to finish this conversation.

"Great" I assured him.

"Good" Nick smiled. He actually seems a nice guy. He's black haired and he has dark eyes and he looks like an asian, but I don't think he is. His accent is normal.

"Is that Harry over there?" Zayn asked me and he pointed to a guy that has the same built as Harry.

"I think he is. Either that, or he has a twin brother that we have never met" I said and Zayn laughed.

"I'll go say a hi. I'll be right back" he said and he stood up. He quickly kissed me and then he left.

"So Alice" Alex spoke right after Zayn left. "Don't you find it weird that Zayn is keeping you hidden from us?" he asked me and I could feel a heat running through my body and my cheeks getting more red than they sould.

"He doesn't keep me hidden, we were just too busy and we weren't going out that much. Plus, I have never seen you around, so you can't say I was the hidden one" I smirked but the real answer for his question is that he actually doesn't want me to get hurt, which irritates me a lot but anyway.

"I guess...But I would have been really suspicious if I were you" he said and he took a sip from his drink. "I mean, Zayn Malik likes me out of nowhere, he is super cute and nice to me but he doesn't want me to meet his friends or go out at night"

"What are you trying to say?" I asked and I was ready to explode from anger.

"All I want to say is that Zayn might be planning something or he is just using you" he said.

"Using me?" I said and I could feel my hands getting sweaty.

"You know, we were all a gang. We used to sleep with a different girl every night. We were drinking and smoking and we were having fun by doing bad things and causing trouble. And now, suddenly Zayn stops doing all these and starts dating you. He might be using you for coverage" he explained. I really don't want to let him get to me but what he's trying to say has a point.

"Shut up, Zayn wouldn't do that to me" I tried to convince him, but in reality all I was trying to do was convince myself.

"You love him, don't you?"

"I do" I hesitantly said and he laughed.

"You're so innocent" he laughed again.

I decided not to continue this conversation first because I would end up kicking his ass and second because I don't want to believe what he says, but I just can't get his words out of my mind. That can't be real, can it? Zayn wouldn't do that to me, I know him.

Or maybe I don't. He just showed me the side that he wanted me to know and make me think I know him, while in reality I don't.

I shook my head to make these thoughts get out of my mind but I couldn't. Some tears had already escaped from my eyes. I need some air.

I stood up and, ignoring Alex's questions, I went out. There was a drunk guy there that was sitting on the pavement. He had a lot of tattoos and peircings. I was trying to focus on him so I could distract myself from crying but I couldn't because I was already crying.

Am I really that weak? I don't even know if what Alex told me is true and here I am crying on the stairs of a night club next to a guy.

"What's your name?" this guy asked me. For some reason, I was always attracted by people like him, with tattoos, weird hair colours and peircings. They seem fascinating and intriguing. I wiped my tears in order to answer him.

"Alice" I replied.

"I'm Leo. And why a pretty girl like you is crying?" he asked me.

"It's just that I think my whole relationship was based on a lie" I said.

"And who said that it was a lie?" he asked. Apparently, he's not drunk at all.

"Someone" I replied.

"And you believe that someone and not the one that you love?" he asked me and it was like a light appeared into a dark tunnel.

'"Can you tell me about you an the boy you love?" he said. I decided that I have nothing to lose, so I told him my story with Zayn. The way it started, until now.

"And afer all those things that happened between you and Zayn you believe what someone says? What I see here is true love. So wipe your tears and go find him. And I also have an idea" he said.

"What idea?" I wiped the rest of my tears.

"Listen, I'm a writer and I really like this whole thing with you and Zayn, and I think ut would be a good idea to write a story based on you. That's my number, call me when you want." he handed me a piece of paper and I smiled. The door cracked open and Zayn appeared.

"I've been fucking looking you for you everywhere! You scared the hell out of me" Zayn said and I hugged him. He wrapped his hands around me and he stroked my hair. With the corner of my eye I saw the guy leaving.

"Promise me that what we have is real" I whispered.

"Is everything okay?"

"Just promise me"

"It is princess" he said and he kissed the top of my head. I leaned in and I kissed his lips.

"You were right Zayn. About everything"

.

.

.

Continue Reading