The Time Lord's Angel [1]...

Galing kay lizzybrit

In the back garden of a big house housing two sisters, the newly regenerated Doctor tumbles in with his messe... Higit pa

The Eleventh Hour - Arrival of the New Doctor
The Eleventh Hour - 'Mackenzie?'
The Eleventh Hour - Twenty Minutes
The Beast Below -Return of the Raggedy Man and the Floating City
The Beast Below - The Queen's My Bestie
The Beast Below - The Dungeon
The Time of the Angels - Meeting River Song
Time of the Angels - Anywhere but the Eyes
Time of the Angels - Have you got Alien Teeth?
Flesh and Stone - "five?"
Flesh and Stone ~ What the...?
Flesh and Stone - "GET A GRIP!"
Meeting the Newest Vampire Clan ~ Vampires of Venice
A Big Decision ~ Vampires of Venice
A New Perspective on Life
A New Life a New Look
The Lodgers ~ Roomies!
The Lodgers ~ How to be a Normal Bloke
The Lodgers ~ Meeting the Man Upstairs
The Pandorica Opens ~ The Exploding Tardis
The Pandorica Opens ~ Attack of the Cyberman
The Pandorica Opens ~ Bye Bye Tardis
The Big Bang ~ "This is where it gets complicated"
The Big Bang ~ "Swappable head?"
The Big Bang ~ Time's running out
The Big Bang ~ Epilogue
Sequel
OMG
Death of the Doctor - Old Friends
Death of the Doctor - Making of the Key

The Eleventh hour: Meeting The Ponds' Roomate

8.1K 184 20
Galing kay lizzybrit

Once the Doctor and I reach Mrs Angelo's house we once again jump the fence and run inside, without knocking, again and run straight up the stairs to Jeff's bedroom, where we find him propped up in bed on his laptop. "Hello. Laptop. Give me." The Doctor announces.
"Sorry Jeff what he means to say is: 'Hi Jeff, nice to see you again, could I borrow your laptop?'" I say apologetically.
"No... I mean laptop. Give me." The Doctor says walking over to Jeff as he grabs at it.
"No, no, no, no, wait." Jeff resists as they fight over the laptop.
"It's fine. Give it here."
"Hang on!" Jeff yells, but the Doctor releases it from his grip and walks away and sits on the end of the bed where I'm already sat. The Doctor opens it up and his eyes widen slightly as he looks to see me staring at the screen, completely grossed out, the Doctor puts his hands over my eyes as he turns to Jeff.
"Blimey. Get a girlfriend, Jeff." The Doctor says. He takes his hand away from my eyes as I see it's safe to look at the laptop again, and as he does Mrs Angelo enters.
"What are you doing?" She asks, sounding a little cross.
"The sun's gone wibbly, so right now, somewhere out there, there's going to be a big old video conference call. All the experts in the world panicking at once, and do you know what they need? Me. Ah, and here they all are. All the big boys. NASA, Jodrell Bank, Tokyo Space Centre, Patrick Moore." He replies calmly. I look at the screen in awe as he hacks into their call.
"I like Patrick Moore." Mrs Angelo says, the anger seeming to have disappeared.
"I'll get you his number. But watch him, he's a devil." The Doctor says, I punch his shoulder lightly.
"You can't just hack in on a call like that." Jeff says disapprovingly.
"Can't I?" The Doctor replies. Suddenly six faces appear on the screen and he puts the psychic card, the one from when we were younger, up to the video cam.
"Who are you?" "This is a secure call, what are you doing here? They all begin to ask.
"Hello. Yeah, I know you should switch me off, but before you do, watch this." He says and he starts to type something again, the six people talk as the Doctor starts half talking to himself, half talking to us. "Fermat's Theorem, the proof. And I mean the real one. Never been seen before. Poor old Fermat, got killed in a duel before he could write it down. My fault. I slept in. Oh, and here's an oldie but a goodie. Why electrons have mass. And a personal favourite of mine, faster than light travel with two diagrams and a joke. Look at your screens. Whoever I am, I'm a genius. Look at the sun. You need all the help you can get. Fellas, pay attention." He finishes by talking to the six men again in a quiet and calm voice.

"Sir what are you doing?!" NASA asks as the Doctor sits writing a new code on Rory's phone.
"I'm writing a computer virus. Very clever, super fast, and a tiny bit alive, but don't let on. And why am I writing it on a phone? Never mind, you'll find out. Okay, I'm sending this to all your computers. Get everyone who works for you sending this everywhere. Email, text, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, radar dish, whatever you've got. Any questions?"
"Who is your lady friend?" Patrick Moore asks.
"Patrick behave." The Doctor says quietly, I smile slightly at this. I am buzzing inside, I'm sitting at a laptop talking to some of the most well known scientific people on the planet, next to a man who hacked into their call!
What does this virus do?" One of the men ask.
"It's a reset command, that's all. It resets counters. It gets in the wifi and resets every counter it can find. Clocks, calendars, anything with a chip will default at zero at exactly the same time. But yeah, I could be lying, why should you trust me? I'll let my best man explain." Jeff doesn't say anything and we sit quietly waiting for Jeff to talk, when he doesn't the Doctor whisper to him: "Jeff, you're my best man."
"You what?" Jeff replies. The Doctor lowers the computer screen so he can explain to Jeff what's going to happen.
"Listen to me. In ten minutes, you're going to be a legend. In ten minutes, everyone on that screen is going to be offering you any job you want. But first, you have to be magnificent. You have to make them trust you and get them working. This is it, Jeff, right here, right now. This is when you fly. Today's the day you save the world."
"Why me?" Jeff asks.
"It's your bedroom." The Doctor tells him.
"And I'm not a computer geek." I tell him as I jump up off of the bed.
"Now go, go, go." The Doctor says and once again grabs my hand and we both run out of the room. We stop halfway down the stairs, before the Doctor runs back up leaving me there. I hear him burst into Jeff's room again and faintly hear him say to delete his history. I chuckle to myself as he runs back to me grab my hand again and pulling out of the house.

Once we're stood outside the Doctor stops and I stand alongside him. "Okay, what now?" I ask.
"We need to get to the hospital, we need a vehicle." He replies. I look over to my right to see a fire engine.
"Got one." I say grabbing his hand this time and dragging him towards the fire engine. We both hop in, him in the driver's seat, me in the passenger's seat. We start to drive towards the hospital, me giving directions. We sit in silence for a bit as we drive along a road.
"So what's all this about drawings?" The Doctor finally asks, Oh God. I look over to him silently, considering what I should say, before deciding on the truth.
"Ever since you left, I've been drawing pictures of you, I guess I never wanted to forget what you looked like, if I did I was scared that it would turn out to really be a dream." I say quietly.
"Mrs Angelo said she has some you drew a couple of months ago, why do you still draw me, your sister obviously moved on." He asks.
"One of the first psychiatrists I went to did some art therapy with me, I'd started having a panic attack and she told me to draw what I was panicking about, as I started to draw you I calmed down; she asked me who it was ad I said 'my Raggedy Doctor' ever since then, drawing, well, drawing helps me stay calm." I tell him. He reaches over and places his hand on top of mine, glancing at me quickly.
"I'm sorry." He says simply.
"Don't be, you came back, that's what matters." I smile up at him as he continues to drive. Suddenly the phone rings. I pick it up and put it on speaker.
"Doctor? We're at the hospital, but we can't get through." Amy tells us over the phone.
"Look in the mirror." The Doctor tells her.
"What did he say?" I hear Rory faintly in the background.
"Look in the mirror. Ha ha! Uniform. Are you on your way? You're going to need a car, is Kenzie ok?" She asks.
"I'm fine Amy, and don't worry, we've commandeered a vehicle." I tell her and the Doctor laughs before making the siren blare. Amy hangs up.
"What are we going to do?" I ask. He presses another button and I look in the side mirror to see the ladder raising up.
"You'll see." The Doctor tells me with a grin. His phone rings again and I put it on speaker again. "Are you in?"
"Yep, but so is Prisoner Zero." Amy tells him.
"You need to get out of there!" The Doctor shouts over the noise of the siren. Amy doesn't hang up as we hear a voice over the phone before we hear Rory say:
"Oh my God!"
"Amy? Amy, what's happening?" The Doctor asks, we hear running and I feel fear creeping up my back as I worry for my sister and her boyfriend.
"Amy, talk to us! Talk to me!" I yell.
"We're in the coma ward, but it's here. It's getting in." She speaks quickly, I look to the Doctor waiting for his reply.
"Which window are you?" He asks simply.
"What?" I mumble.
"What, sorry?" Amy asks over the phone.
"Which window?"
"First floor, on the left, fourth from the end." She replies, before I hear a door break open before they hang up.
"Amy? Amy!" I yell, but I know she's already hung up.
"It's okay, she's going to be fine, text her and tell her to duck." The Doctor says. I nod and do as he says and as I do a moment later we drive straight up to the hospital building and I hear glass break. We rush out of the fire engine and climb up the ladder. I reach the room first and I climb in through the window and face Prisoner Zero and crouch down beside Amy and Rory. I wrap Amy in a hug and quickly let go as the woman version of Prisoner Zero speaks to me.
"And of course, little Mackenzie, little baby Mackenzie Pond, you never stopped dreaming of your Raggedy Doctor, but he lied, he was late and you know he's just going to leave again after  this." She says to me, I stand up and feel anger bubbling in me.
"Right! Hello. Am I late? No, three minutes to go. So still time." The Doctor says jumping into the room and standing beside me.
"Time for what, Time Lord?" Prisoner Zero asks. The Doctor approaches her as the three of us stay back by the window.
"Take the disguise off. They'll find you in a heartbeat. Nobody dies." He says to her.
"The Atraxi will kill me this time. If I am to die, let there be fire." She replies.
"Creepy." I whisper in a sign song voice to Amy and Rory as I lean between them.
"Okay. You came to this world by opening a crack in space and time. Do it again. Just leave." He advises her, but she just smirks slightly.
"I didn't open the crack." She tells him.
"Somebody did."
"The cracks in the skin of the universe, don't you know where they came from? You don't, do you?" Her voice changes suddenly to a young girls and makes me shiver as she taunts him. "The Doctor in the Tardis doesn't know. Doesn't know. Doesn't know!" And then it changes back again. "The universe is cracked. The Pandorica will open. Silence will fall." The Doctor doesn't say anything and I feel Amy and Rory turn to look at each other but I remain watching the Doctor and then I see the clock turn to read 0:00, I grin, Jeff did it.
"And we're off! Look at that. Look at that!" The Doctor says pointing to the clock, Prisoner Zero turns to look at it. "Yeah, I know, just a clock. Whatever. But do you know what's happening right now? In one little bedroom, my team are working. Jeff and the world. And do you know what they're doing? They're spreading the word all over the world, quantum fast. The word is out. And do you know what the word is? The word is Zero. Now, me, if I was up in the sky in a battleship, monitoring all Earth communications, I'd probably take that as a hint. And if I had a whole battle fleet surrounding the planet, I'd be able track a simple old computer virus to its source in, what, under a minute? The source, by the way, is right here." I grin and let out a quick sound of excitement as I punch the air, he did it! Suddenly there's a bright light outside.
"Doctor, I think they just fond us!" I grin as he turns to look at me quickly.
"The Atraxi are limited. While I'm in this form, they'll still be unable to detect me. They've tracked a phone, not me." Prisoner Zero says not sounded very phased. I walk to the Doctor and stand behind him grinning like an idiot, because that is where they are wrong.
"Yeah, but this is the good bit. I mean, this is my favourite bit. Do you know what this phone is full of? Mackenzie why don't you tell Prisoner Zero what this phone is full of?" The Doctor says to me.
"Pictures of you. Every single form you've learned to take, right there!" I start doing a little dance, way too excited about the situation at hand.
"Ooo, and being uploaded about now. And the final score is, no Tardis, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare. Who da man?" And he ruined it, I look up to the Doctor with a disapproving look  and he nods. "Oh, I'm never saying that again. Fine."
"Then I shall take a new form." Prisoner Zero replies. I start to feel a little dizzy as she smiles at the Doctor.
"Oh, stop it. You know you can't. It takes months to form that kind of psychic link." Then it dawns on me.
"She's had years." I murmur, the Doctor looks at me a second not hearing what I said properly.
"And I've had years." That's all I hear before everything goes black.

THIRD PERSON POV

The Doctor catches Mackenzie in time before she hits the floor and he lays her down gently. "No! Mackenzie? You've got to hold on. Mackenzie? Don't sleep! You've got to stay awake, please." He places his hands on the girl's now cold cheeks and he looks up to see Prisoner Zero transformed into a scruffy looking man with a ripped shirt and floppy hair. He looks down to Mackenzie momentarily before standing up. Amy and Rory had already rushed over and Amy put her sisters head in her lap.
"Well that's rubbish. Who's that supposed to be?" The Doctor asks, looking at the copy of himself. Rory looks up to him strangely, unaware that the Doctor had never seen his new form.
"It's you." Rory tells him.
"Me? Is that what I look like?" The Doctor looks down at himself and then back to Prisoner Zero.
"You don't know?" Rory asks surprised by the Doctor's response.
"Busy day. Why me, though? You're linked with her. Why are you copying me?" He asks approaching prisoner zero.
"I'm not." The young five year old voice of Mackenzie says walking around from behind the copy of the Doctor. "Poor Kenzie Pond. Still such a child inside. Dreaming of the magic Doctor she knows will return to save her. What a disappointment you've been." Hearing the words come out of such a small child disturbed the three and Amy bowed her head and looked back down at her little sister, she'd gone through so much, the same amount she had, but she went through it too young, and it really hurt her. She could see the connection between the Doctor and her little sister, she knew there was something about the pair, she knew it when Kenzie stopped laughing when the Doctor didn't return. It's almost like the Doctor left with Kenzie's personality, but left her body and mind when he disappeared off.
"No, she's dreaming about me because she can hear me. Mackenzie, don't just hear me, listen. Remember the room, the room in your house you couldn't see. Remember you went inside. I tried to stop, but you did. You went in the room. You went inside. Mackenzie, dream about what you saw." He says as he kneels back down beside Mackenzie's unconscious figure, he grabs her hand as he says it.
"No. No. No!" Little Mackenzie shouts as Prisoner Zero begins to transform and its true appearance is can be seen. The Doctor stands up and approaches the alien figure, leaving Amy and Rory with Mackenzie.
"Well done, Prisoner Zero. A perfect impersonation of yourself." The Doctor says quietly.
"Prisoner Zero is located. Prisoner Zero is restrained." The Atraxi sounds from outside and as Prisoner Zero it says.
"Silence, Doctor. Silence will fall."
"The sun. It's back to normal, right? That's, that's good, yeah? That means it's over?" Rory asks the Doctor as he stands by the window on Rory's phone, looking like he's typing a number. Just then Mackenzie starts to wake up. Amy helps her sister into a sitting position as she leans Mackenzie's back against her front, keeping her propped up.
"Kenz? Kenzie are you ok? Are you with us?" Amy asks.

MACKENZIE'S POV

"What happened?" I murmur as I lean against Amy, my head feeling heavy.
"He did it. The Doctor did it." Rory says happily.
"No, I didn't." He replies. I look over to him, confused.
"What are you doing?" Amy asks him.
"Tracking the signal back. Sorry in advance." We all look to the Doctor confused.
"About what?" Rory questions curiously.
"The bill." The Doctor replies pursing his lips before he puts the phone to his ear. "Oi, I didn't say you could go! Article fifty seven of the Shadow Proclamation. This is a fully established level five planet, and you were going to burn it? What? Did you think no-one was watching? You lot, back here, now. Okay, now I've done it." He calls the Atraxi and when he hangs up he chucks Rory back his phone before running out of the ward. I get up with the help of Rory as Amy chases after him.
"Did he just bring them back? Did he just save the world from aliens and then bring all the aliens back again?" Rory argues annoyed. I laugh at him, dragging him out of the room.
"Yes Rory, I believe he did." And we run after the Doctor and Amy.

We all hurry after the Doctor trying to catch up to him. "Where are you going?" I call ahead, trying to keep up.
"The roof. No, hang on." The Doctor replies as he turns into the changing room. We burst in after him confused and see him walking around the racks of clothes grabbing clothes and tossing other.
"What's in here?" Amy asks beside me as we walk in.
"I'm saving the world - I need a decent shirt. To hell with the raggedy." The Doctor says and I frown.
"But I like the raggedy." I complain, the Doctor spins around and smiles at me softly.
"It's time to put on a show." He says doing a little spin and grabbing a pair of trousers before starting to change.
"You just summoned aliens back to Earth. Actual aliens, deadly aliens, aliens of death, and now you're taking your clothes off. Amy, he's taking his clothes off." Rory says sounding uncomfortable. I stand and watch him take his shirt off and chuck it away. I feel like I shouldn't be watching, but oh well.
"Turn your back if it embarrasses you." He replies. He then proceeds to taken off him trousers and Rory puts his hands over my eyes. "Are you stealing clothes now? Those clothes belong to people, you know." I shove his hands down and he turns around. As he starts to sound jealous as Amy doesn't look away. "Are you not going to turn your back?" Rory asks Amy.
"No."
"Look there is a minor in the room." Rory points out, I glare at him.
"Yeah, actually, you, turn around." Amy says to me, I gape at her.
"I'm not the one with a boyfriend and I'm eighteen next month." I glare at the two of them.
"Mackenzie, turn around." The Doctor tells me, I let out a little growl and glare at Rory as I turn away. Before I hear a laugh from Amy and the Doctor.

I'm finally allowed to turn around again to see the Doctor has changed and now has multiple ties around his neck and suspenders hanging at his thighs. I smile a little, the colour of the shirt seems much more like him. He strides back out of the room grabbing my hand as he walks past me and leads us back up the stairs to the roof. We enter onto the roof to see the Atraxi hovering above us. "Wow." I breathe out, the Doctor smiles at me.
"So this was a good idea, was it? They were leaving." Amy says to the Doctor.
"Leaving is good. Never coming back is better. Come on, then! The Doctor will see you now." The eyeball comes down and floats in front of the Doctor, I walk up to him and Amy tries to grab me but I dodge her. I stand beside him and watch as the eyeball scans him, as it does he pulls the suspenders up onto his shoulders.
"You are not of this world." The Atraxi confirms.
"No, but I put a lot of work in to it." The Doctor tells him and turns to me as he tries to choose a tie. "Oh, hmmm, I don't know. What do you think?" He asks me, I look at the three ties around his neck and take away the dark plain one. "Thank you." He says as I chuck the tie at Rory.
"Is this world important?" The Atraxi asks.
"Six billion people live here. Is that important? Here's the better question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi?" I look at the last two ties, not really paying attention to the Doctor and the Atraxi as I remove the other darkish tie and chuck it at Amy. "Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat?" The Doctor asks and suddenly a circular projection appears showing images of our planet.
"No." The Atraxi returns.
"Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crime by the laws of the Atraxi?" Images of the people of the planet are shown.
"No."
"Okay. One more. Just one. Is this world protected?" He asks, tying the bow tie. Images of robotic guys and other alien-like things are shown. "Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so many." He pauses as he fixes up the bow tie. "And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them?" Images of ten men are shown and on the last one the Doctor walks through the projection making it disappear.  "Hello, I'm the Doctor." And there he is, stood in a brown jacket with the red maroon tie I picked for him with his reddish shirt and trousers and I can't help but smile widely. "Basically, run." The Atraxi zooms off in a gust of wind and the Doctor suddenly takes out a key from his pocket. I walk over to Amy as we stare at the spot where the Atraxi disappeared.
"Is that it?" I ask.
"Is that them gone for good? Who were they?" Amy adds, getting no reply. We turn to where the Doctor was stood and I feel a pang of sadness when I realise he's gone. I start to run back home, knowing he's gone to his Tardis. "Kenzie!" She yells after me. Once we reach home I run to the back garden in time to see the Tardis dematerialising.
"No." I whisper. Amy hugs me from behind. The tears are plain in my eyes as it disappears, I hug her back. "He'll be back." I say quietly. "He always coming back."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

152K 5.4K 50
Poppy Watcher was living her life. Her boring, dull life. Wishing and hoping The Doctor would show up with the TARDIS to whisk her away to see the un...
173K 5.2K 31
With the fall of the Time Lords and the end of the Master comes the fall of the Tenth Doctor and the Second Bad Wolf. The Eleventh Doctor and the Thi...
70.4K 1.8K 33
Rassilon was sent back to hell, the Master followed not too far after. The Doctor and the Stone had a hell of their own; regeneration. The Doctor gav...
2.5K 184 28
Story synopsis: You've been happily living with your Tardis family for a while now, but things are getting intense. With unprecedented feelings for t...