My bride in veil ✔

Galing kay Silent_Star13

Swara and Sanskar who were totally unware of each other identity get tied in scared relationship of marriage... Higit pa

prologue/ Character sketch
Shock (Part 1)
You're lucky (part 2)
I like you (part 3)
First kiss (Part 4)
Attires​
Raabta (Part 5)
Misunderstanding (Part 6)
Realisation 1 (Part 7)
Realisation (2) (Part- 8)
Farewell....??😯😯😯😯 (part-9)
Am I close to you??? (part 10)
I love you (part 11)
colour of my love (part - 12)
Dare to Enter (part- 13)
Surprise and Tension (part- 14)
You're My happiness (part-15 a)
Drunkenness of love (15-b)
Connected Hearts (part-16)
Teaser-1
I'll be with you... part-17
perfect husband (part 18)
Sanskar is lucky (part-19a)
Epilogue-A.... part-20
Epilogue- B (part-20)

Special person?? (part:19b) Last Part

4.7K 327 165
Galing kay Silent_Star13

Recap: Swasan moments with family, Swara feeling unwell.... Sanskar being little angry over her for ignoring health ..

Part-19b, last part

He nodded in yes, and went from there.

Swara stood, and kept her hand at Sujata's shoulder.

"Don't worry ma, I'll keep fast... he's unnecessary taking tension." Swara said smilingly.

"No Swara if you're not feeling well then not.." Sujata

"Ma you know how much he takes tension, I am all fine." Swara said

"But he?" Sujata

"We will not tell him." Swara said smilingly

Sujata nodded in yes, and hugged Swara. She fed her sargi, and kissed her forehead.

"I am lucky after getting such daughter." Sujata said, and went from there.

Sanskar entered, and gave her water. She held his hand, and make him sit near herself.

"I am sorry." Swara said, and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Its okay, but from now onwards never hide your pain." He said, she bitten her lips and nodded in yes.

"And Shona I have to tell you something." Sanskar said

"What?" Swara asked

"I will keep fast for us." He said kissing her forehead.

"But..." Swara tried to say, but he kept his finger at lip.

"Don't say anything, I know you too want to keep, but Shona for me your health is most important. And most importantly you only say we're one so what's difference if you keep fast or I?" Sanskar said

She nodded in yes, and hugged him.

"I am sorry, but I don't want to let this chance go." She thought, some tears drop come from her eyes thinking his reaction after knowing she not agreed with him.

"What are you thinking?" He asked seeing her lost in thought.

"Nothing just thinking about you, I am blessed having you." She said

He smiled, both laid on bed.

He took her in his embrace and kept caressing her hair until they fell asleep.

Morning,

Expect sujata, no one knew about Swara's fast. Sanskar tried to make her eat, but Sujata helped her by telling she'll make her eat.

Sanskar nodded in yes, and went office.

"Swara still I am telling if you're not feeling well then don't need to keep fast." Sujata said

"Ma I am all fine, I wanted to go office too, but your son stopped me." Swara said sadly

"No problem, let go for shopping I'll purchase best dresses for my daughter." Sujata said setting her mood.

Whole day both mother and daughter kept doing shopping also every hour he used to call her for asking about her health she was feeling bad hiding about fast, but thinking importance of fast which heard from childhood is not letting her think anything.

Evening,

Swara was all pale, and again feeling uneasiness.

"What happen Shona?" He asked

"Nothing, I was just seeing mehendi.. see how much it's dark.." Swara said with smile.

"Because it has my name." He said kissing her hand.

"Yeah all praises due to you only, mom was also saying it has your name that's it's dark and you love me more." She grinned, and looked away.

"I know you love me equally, if you not believe then I can too apply mehendi and I know it will be also dark in colour." He said making her admire himself.

She smiled and stood from her place.

"I have something for you." She said, and went towards cupboard.

After few minutes, she handed him one packet.

"It's for you." She said

He opened that, and smiled seeing cream coloured sherwani.

"You selected it?" He asked

She nodded in yes.

"Actually I thought giving you gift as you're doing fast." She said with bright smile.

"But as far I know husband gives gifts?" He said

"See you did fast, so you deserve gift. Right? Then no matter what is ritual or what others do." Saying this, she turned but he held her hand and pulled.

"Won't you take your gift?" He said

"I b...u..t" She stammered thinking he got to know about her fast.

"I know what you're thinking, but for giving you something I don't need any excuse." He spoke, and made her turned towards himself.

She opened her eyes which were closed due to fear, her eyes started glittering seeing pink lehanga.

"Do you love it? If not then I'll return...." He teased her...

"Shut up, I loved it.. dare to return." She angrily said, he started laugh seeing her red face.

"You were teasing me, isn't?" She

"Yeah." He replied encircling arm around her neck.

"Leave me, I need to go." She said, and pushed him. He fell on bed and looked at her.

"Not fair, form many days we're not getting time for each other." He said, and tried to hold her hand..

"First change your dress, and also dad was asking about you. He might have to discuss something important with you, so first these things later we will concentrate on your romance." She said crossing her hand on chest.

"Will show you later my romance." He said, and went from there.

She about to fall due to weakness, but somehow managed to stand.

Night,

All were standing on terrace, and waiting for moon but Swara was sitting in room and looking down.

Her eyes were again filled with tears as head was spinning and feeling like vomiting.

Sanskar came near her with food plate, and sat beside her. Sensing his presence, she wiped her tears and smiled looking at him.

"Shona, eat this." He said, and forwarded food.

"I'll eat with you all, most importantly how can I eat in front of you... you might feel hungry.." She said biting her lips.

"I'll not feel, you eat now and later again you can eat with us." He said and tried to make her eat. She looked here there for Sujata but she was no where.

"Please." She tried to say, but he angrily looked at her. She gulped in fear, and looked down.

"I'll eat my own, see you have fast can't make me eat." She said, and took plate from his hand and moved from there.

"Is she hiding something from me? You're thinking so much mom herself said she ate so no chances might be she thought if she'll eat before me then I will feel hungry too by the way really I am feeling hungry... don't worry sanskar just few hours then moon will come." He made himself understand, and moved from there.

After some time,

All couples were standing on terrace, and doing ritual but swasan were admiring each other.

"My choice is perfect on you." She said,

"Even my choice but something is missing that is smile on your face... what happened to that?" He whispered.

Before she could say anything, Ram interrupted.

"Swara Sanskar you both can stare each other later too, but please for now complete rituals." Ram said

"Dad you don't know if things will be in their hands then all time they will keep staring each other." Uttara said

They became embarrass, and nodded in yes.

Laksh was seeing all that from some distance, he was feeling bad that he's not part of all this but all was his mistake now he just can wait for forgiveness.

"Sanskar can I do ritual? Please don't deny." She asked looking at him.

"But Shona..." He tried to say, but interrupted by Sujata.

"Sanskar let her do." Sujata, he nodded in yes. Swara thanks Sujata, and started performing ritual.

Both make each other drink water, and fed sweet. She about to touch his feet seeing everyone doing, but he stopped her and hugged her.

All admired them specially Sanskar, it's hard to see that.

"Never do that." He said,

"But all are doing?" she tried to say.

"We are different." He said, and moved from there with her.

"Finally I can eat, you know first time I control my hunger." He said, listening it she hugged him.

"Thanks just for me you did it." She said sniffing.

"Not for you, I did for myself I want you and I live longer and always keep teasing each other and loving too." He said kissing her ear lobe without anyone notice.

"Shameless, you go down I'll come after helping mom." She said breaking hug.

He nodded in yes, and went from there.

Everyone else too went down expect sujata who was picking some stuffs.

"See ma, I completed my fast he even not get to know anything." She smilingly said, and hugged Sujata from back.

Sujata turned towards her, and kept her hand at cheek.

"Some credits to me as well." Sujata said giggling

"Of course or else he must caught my lie in morning itself. Well with me you're also becoming Intelligent." Swara said

"I was always Intelligent, but never get chance to show off." Sujata said raising her imaginary collar.

Both of their conversation disturbed by some noise, they turned and found Ram, and Sanskar was angrily standing there.

"Sanskar." Swara whispered

He not said anything, just hold her tightly and dragged her with himself.

"Sanskar listen." Sujata tried to say, but stopped by ram.

"Let them handle, but Sujata you should not encourage Swara. Have you seen her, she's all pale." Ram said

"But." She tried to say, but he went from there without listening her.

In Room, (Room attach to terrace itself)

"Sanskar I can explain." Swara tried to say, but he pushed her, and pinned to wall.

"What you think yourself? I clearly told you not to do fast then why? Just look at yourself, not able to stand properly but still" He shouted making her shivered in fear.

"I just wanted..." She tried to say

"What you wanted? You want to die or you want to kill me? Have you ever thought seeing you in pain what I might feel?" He asked, and turned his face... she tried to cup his face, but he jerked her hand.

"Please..." She tried to say

"Not now." He said, and moved from there.

"I don't want to miss our first fast." She said, and hugged him from back.

"Yeah you don't want to miss some stupid fast which is more important than me...." He angrily said, and separated her from himself.

"It's not any stupid fast, it's for you. All says by doing this fast husband's age increase." She yelled at him..

"For the god sake Swara try to understand, if something happen to you then what I'll be do living longer life." He yelled making her gulped in fear.

"Sanskar listen..." She said sobbing....

"Stop your fake tears, you well know seeing tears in your eyes I'll forget everything, but this time it'll not work." He said, and moved from there.

"Please sanskar don't turn your face from me." She said, and held her head, and kept other hand at stomach.

"Ahh Sanskar." She shouted, and fell on floor.

Listening shout, he turned and ran towards her.

"Swara open your eyes, I am sorry I shouldn't shout at you... but please don't punish me this way." He said taking her in his lap and kissed all over face...

All came there, and became shock seeing Swara lying over floor and he holding her hand.

"Sanskar what you did?" Sujata asked thinking in anger he did something (before falling Swara shouted his name too)

"Ma I didn't do anything, she fainted.... It's all my mistake I should not shout at her..." Sanskar said sobbing

"Sanskar take her down. I am calling doctor." Ram said moving from there, but Sanskar kept staring her.

"Sanskar I said something, do fast." Ram shouted, he came in sense and picked her.

Swasan room,

He made her laid on bed, and sided her hairs which were falling on her face.

"Swara I love you very much that's why I scolded you." He said kissing her hand.

Sujata kept her hand at his shoulder, he immediately turned and hugged her.

"Ma please tell her to open eyes." Sanskar said.

"Don't worry Sanskar she will be all fine." Sujata said

"But what happened suddenly?" Raghav asked seeing Swara's face which was still full of tears.

No one was getting anything, what to say.

"Nothing uncle, bhabhi just fainted due to weakness." Laksh said seeing others finding words.

Sanskar looked at him, and thanks for handling situation meanwhile doctor came.

"Mr Maheshwari I asked you to collect report, but no one came from your home... how could be you so careless." Doctor said checking Swara's pulse rate.

"I am sorry, actually due to work I forget this." He said looking at swara with guilt filled voice.

"You all move outside, I need to check her once again." Doctor said,

Sanskar didn't want to leave her, but somehow everyone took him.

After some time, Doctor came out.

"Doctor how's she?" All started to ask questions...

"At least let me take breath, she's all fine. It's normal in this condition." Doctor said turning towards Sanskar.

"Mr maheswari your wife is very weak, and she needs special care now." She said, and handed in report.

"I'll take care of her." He said

"Mr Maheswari read report, and go inside she is waiting for you and make her eat something soon, I denied for fast, but still your wife." Doctor said,

"When she not listened me then how can you expect she'll take your words seriously." Sanskar thought in mind.

"Mr Maheswari at least see reports once, and tomorrow come with her for check up, also have to talk with you both." She said

Sanskar confusedly looked, and thought why again and again doctor saying to see reports.

Giving rest to all thoughts, he started reading report. Seeing something he became freeze, but soon ran inside while others were puzzled.

"I think if they'll tell you all then it'll be more good." Doctor answered before anyone could ask anything.

All nodded in yes, and went in respective rooms.

Inside Room,

She was looking down, and playing with her fingers.

"Sanskar I know I did mistake but..." Swara was practicing all that.

"Yeah you did mistake, so you deserve punishment." He said sitting near her. She immediately looked at him, and hugged him.

"I am sorry sanskar, but please don't be angry from me. I promise from now onwards I'll never deny you." She said sniffing.

"At least listen your punishment." He said, she separated from him and looked at him with confuse face.

"Your punishment is for some months you'll not even move, whatever you want you just order I'll give you that." He said smilingly

"Some months? I am just weak Sanskar.. see if you'll say I'll not move for three four days even for 1-2 weeks, but don't you think months will be too much." She said with puppy eyes.

He smiled and picked her in arms without giving her time for react, and make her stand before mirror.

"Sanskar what are you doing?" She confusedly asked

But he not said anything, just back hugged her and held her both hands.

"Because now someone is arriving in our lives, but for now that special person needs special care." He said making her touch her belly.

"Special person?" She confusedly asked not understanding anything

"That person will fill our life with happiness." He said further, and kissed her shoulder.

For some moments she not understood anything, but suddenly she turned towards him and looked at him with tears in eyes.

"You mean that I am going...." She chokingly said

"Yes Shona, you're pregnant." He said

"I can't believe Sanskar... I am so much happy, our baby Sanskar.... Soon we will have baby in our hands... we will shower our love to baby.." She said touching her belly... yet she not able to believe that their symbol of love going to come in their lives... Some one will call them ma papa....

Till now only they took each other tantrum, but soon someone is coming who will make them dance on one finger.

"It's like dream." She said touching her belly.

"It's not any dream Shona, let come and inform all... they'll be very happy specially mom." He said, and went with her in hall yeah he not let her keep feet at ground she was not at all amazed by his behaviour because she well known to his over protective nature.

He makes her sit on sofa, and called everyone. All came there and started throwing lots of questions.

Swasan looked at each other, and make sad faces listening all that but soon he shouted making everyone quite.

"If you all not kept quite then I'll not tell you anything." He shouted

All nodded in yes.

"Swara you want to tell or I should?" He asked looking at her who was looking down.

"You tell." She replied shyly.

"Okay, so news is that you all going to get promotion.." He said

All eyes popped out, they shockingly looked at Swara, she nodded in yes and hided behind sanskar.

"Swara come here." Sujata said

Swara slowly moved near them all blushing and little nervous.

"That's my daughter again and again feeling dizzy and uneasy... and I thought it's due to stress." Sujata said cupping Swara's face.

"I too thought same." Swara said

"But how many months? Or weeks or days? Is baby fine or not? And there's not any weakness? And..." Shomi asked worryingly

" More than 2 months, and other things we will get to know tomorrow itself." Sanskar said not let her complete.

"Now no more questions, let give rest to baby and mother." Ram and Raghav said seeing ladies again going to open mouth.

"Okay, but eat you both might be hungry." Sujata said

On dining table all were advising them do this... or do that... this was just start of this journey and surely it not seemed to easy for them....

Late night,

Like every night, both were embracing each other but today different was that they were feeling pleasurable....

"I am so happy Shona." He said kissing her forehead.

"I too." She said and kept her head at his chest.

"Sanskar we able to become good parents or not? And will we able to give those values to our baby which our parents given us? And...." She asked, truly it's best feeling for any couple but with it many questions too come.

"Don't know Shona, but I know like till today we learnt and handle things... later too we will learn." He said

She nodded in yes, soon both slept thinking about their bright future with their baby.

Next day,

Both were sitting in cabin, and waiting for doctor. Soon doctor came and sat at chair.

"How are you feeling Swara?" Doctor asked.

"All fine doctor." She answered

"Good, and listen you both specially Mr Maheshwari you, I don't know what was circumstances these days but now you have to keep her all happy and healthy... she's very weak, if things will go on like this then problem could come." Doctor said

"I'll take care of it, and doctor if you say we can appoint nurse for her and also we will book one room for her..." Sanskar going to say further, doctor hit her forehead listening it.

"Mr maheswari cool down, those care you all provide we can't and for delivery there's lot of time so at least for 5 months chill down, and be ready for facing hard times." Doctor said seeing towards Swara.

He became embarrass, while she was smiling.

"And Swara now don't miss food and any vitamins or you know what could happen?" Doctor said

"I am sorry for that, but from now onwards I'll too take care of myself at least for sanskar and our baby." She said looking at sanskar.

"Now you both can go, and this is chart of your nutrition also check up dates are mentioned here." Doctor said handing Swara one file.

"And doctor can I work?" She said seeing towards Sanskar who warned her not do anything.

"Yeah you can live normal life, but just be careful." Doctor said smilingly.

They moved from there, and went outside.

They sat in car and droved towards home. Swara was thinking something, and looking tensed.

"What was need to ask that?" Sanskar said making her come in sense.

"What? About doing work, if I not asked then till delivery you must kept me like patients." She said.

"Whatever, but you'll not do anything I don't trust you... like child you used to move here there all time I can't take risk." He said, she tried to argue but he not gave any heeds to her. She angrily turned her face, and kept seeing outside.

He tried to start fresh conversation, but she kept lip sealed only...

After some time,

He stopped car near some stall, she confusedly looked at him.

"See there." He said pointing towards Pani Puri stall, her eyes started sparkling with merriment.

"I love you." Saying it, she opened car's door and ran near stall. He parked car and went near her.

"Now you'll get this after delivery only." He whispered,

"Will see Mr Maheswari." She said.

"Yeah will see." He replied.

"You remember our Pani Puri competition?" She asked

"How can I forget that, one minute are you thinking doing competition again? Listen I just allowing you eat because you were angry, it not..." He tried to say,

"Why don't you say that you're afraid of losing Mr Maheswari?" She said provoking him

"I am afraid? Don't joke Shona." He said

"Awwww Mr Maheswari is afraid, this could be news headline.... Mr Maheshwari is afraid of losing that too from girl..." She said

"Okay so start...." He said

"And this time no prize, sometimes competition should be just for jubilation only." She said not letting him complete...

"As your command." He said agreeing with her...

They both started to enjoy this competition...

"Shona give up, you can't win over me... I am champion in this." He said seeing her not able to eat, but still eating....

"Don't underestimate me.." Saying it, she again started to eat with full energy, her eyes started to become red. He saw it, and thought something in mind.

"I can't eat now...." He said running for water.....

"Yippee I won." She cheered showing him thumb down, he face frowned, but inside he was happy only.....

Later,

They reached home, and started facing so many questions... with them their families were equally excited for welcoming new member.

"What doctor said? Is baby all fine? And did she say something about special food? Or yoga? Or....." All were shooting questions......

Sometimes family acts so weird, but that is also one way to show how much they love their children.

They slowly answered all questions, and as usual after knowing about health issues and complications could come they started to scold them.... And also started to fight with each other who will take care of her....

Swasan saw that, and slowly escaped from there.

"Ma, mom, dad, baba keep fighting." She said reaching at stairs.... Sanskar laughed at them...

All angrily saw her, but later laughed at their own behaviour....

Precap; Many things like Swara's fear, her mood swings, his care, his condition after fulfilling her wishes, his over care too 😂😂.... And little bit swasan scenes with baby too in farm house.... Isn't that place special for our Swasan?

Ups many things na, you too can suggest me if you what anything except increasing parts 😂😂😂....

(Yeah that's epilogue only no further parts....)

So Swara's 2& half month pregnant.... And ignore time interval which were during separation 😂😂😂

Thanks for your all support till now, just due to you all mbiv got 4k + votes, And nearly 50k seens.... Now just bear me for this chapter and epilogue too....😂😂😂😂.....

Sorry for mistakes ❤❤❤..... And for long part too😶😶😶....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

92.5K 7.9K 25
And they lived happily ever after!!! But was it really happily ever after for Swara and Sanskar? Swara and Sanskar, the strongest team to fight and w...
109K 4.9K 20
It's story of sanskar who was cheated by Ragini and her dadi ..presenting Swara as Ragini ...what will happen when sanskar get know on wedding date
20.2K 728 24
it's A BEAUTIFUL story of the couple Swara & Sanskar and Ragini & Laksh hope you guys like it.. Sanskar & Ragini were a couple from college.. but...
21.7K 879 13
This SS is based on the last track of the hindi show Swaragini. It my attempt to rewrite the last track of the show to my whimsical end. When two peo...