no words ยป kim taehyung

By kumamontrash

"It's hard when you're too introverted." More

Authors Note
First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Extra Story
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Twelve

903 51 11
By kumamontrash

"(Y/n)!"

My eyes widen hearing his voice. I quickly hid my face behind my hand as I picked up my pace. Not today boy.

"Yah (y/n)!"

Jimin slides in front of me stopping me from running any further. Taehyung also stops behind me, his eyes staring daggers at the boy in front of me.

"Lets go?"

Jimin grabs my arm and drags me away from Taehyung, saving me from having to confront him.

'Thank you'

"For what? I needed to talk to you"

I tilt my head to the side indicating him to keep going.

"What happened last night? You just ran off?"

I make a guilty face as I scratch the back of my head.

'Sorry about that'

"No I didn't ask you to apologise, I asked what happened"

I raised my eyebrows slightly hearing his rude tone. He sighs before starting again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to know what happened between you and Tae. I feel like something happened"

Blood rushed to my cheeks as my eyes wavered.

"So it did happen"

He lets out in a chuckle sounding a little hurt.

"Damn that little sneaky bastard. He got to you first"

I shake my head furiously.

'No I don't feel anything for Taehyung!'

He only laughs as a reply. He pats my shoulder as he walks past me.

"You will soon."

He slips his hands in his pocket letting out another sigh muttering under his breath.

I throw my hands up in the air and start pulling my hair out. My feet making loud stomps causing heads to turn to me.

I straighten out my clothes and clear my throat before walking away like nothing happened.

"(Y/n)"

I jumped holding my mouth so I wouldn't scream. I turn around angrily but almost fall backwards seeing Taehyung.

He had a wide grin on his face, but it had a tint of anger in it.

'Are you ok?'

"Oh I'm fine, after you tell me what you were doing with Jimin"

I stare at him annoyed before pushing him out of the way. I've had enough of these boys for one day.

"Hey, let me take you out"

He bobs down meeting my height as we continued to walk together. I shake my heads.

'I'm busy'

"No you're not. Come on!"

He grabs my arm making me drop my pen and paper. I stare back at it helplessly as he drags me away with his puppy eyes.

He smiles happily as we sit next to each other on the bus. I reach for my pocket but soon realise my notepad's not there.

I smack his arm not knowing how we'll communicate.

"Don't worry, we'll be there soon"

I humph crossing my arms. A couple of stops later he presses the button and drags me outside. I pull my arm and point at it trying to tell him to stop pulling me. But he doesn't listen and continue to pull me but by the hand instead.

I stare at our hands together flustered. His grip on me tightens as he feels me hesitate. I look up at him and as if he read my mind he replies.

"You don't need to know where we're going"

I sigh again not knowing what else to do.

Suddenly he stop and walks behind me. I try to turn around and look at him but he uses his hands to cover my eyes. My shoulders flinch feeling his warm hands over my face.

"It's okay just keep walking"

I do as he says but walk very slowly, not knowing what was in front of me. Unknowingly I held onto his arms which strongly supported me.

"Okay stop. Keep you eyes closed"

I make an impatient face and he starts chuckling telling me to wait.

I feel him walk away and run ahead of me. From afar I hear him yell.

"Okay open your eyes!"

My eyes fluttered open and I hold my mouth closed to stop myself from gasping out loud.

The sunlight made the water from the river shine brightly, blinding my eyes. The green plants invaded my sight, everywhere I looked there was blooming nature. Nothing but the tweeting of birds filled the cold breeze.

I see Taehyung jumping and waving from the other side.

"Do you like it?"

He yells over to me and I go to reply but quickly stopping myself by holding my breath. I flash him a quick thumbs up. I see his bright smile all the way from the other side.

I guess I looked confused on how he got there as he pointed to the log.

"Cross there, come I'll help you"

We both make our way to the log. The current of the river wasn't too strong as I stepped onto the unbalanced log.

"Careful"

Taehyung grabbed my hands and also supported me from behind by holding my back steady. I looked into his caring eyes getting lost in them for while. I looked away as he noticed me staring.

"What's wrong?"

I wave my hands and continue to make my way to the other side. I made a small jump as I landed safely. I hear him chuckle as I turn around to him. He just continues to stare at me before I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh right!"

He swings his back pack to the front and zips it open. He pulls out a sketching book and some pencils.

He hands the to me giving me a cute smile.

"Here try drawing the scenery"

I looked at him surprised before silently laughing, happily accepting the book.

This is why he took me here?

I sat down on the soft grass, still smiling. He sits down next to me but ends up laying down. He two hands support his head as he stares at the sky. I start sharpening the pencils and begin sketching out the river.

"Mum and I used to come here all the time"

My hand stops moving as I look at him sadly. He continues to smile at the sky. When he doesn't continue I just look back at the view, feeling a bit of pressure on me.

For the next couple of hours we sat in silence next to each other as I continued to sketch. Soon it got too dark to even see what I was drawing. I look over at Taehyung and he's snoring off peacefully.

I shake him awake and he rubs his eyes innocently. I shine my flashlight on him and he winces at the bright light.

'It's getting late, we should go'

He grabs my phone off me and turns off the light. My eyes start adjusting to the dark and I could see Taehyung faintly putting his finger to his mouth, telling me to be quiet.

"You'll scare them away"

He whispers, making the hair from the back of my neck stand up.

I tug on his sleeve with a terrified face of what could come out and he starts laughing.

"Oh what's that!"

I quickly covered my eyes and jump on top of him getting any type of security. I hugged onto him tightly and he starts gasping for air.

"(Y/n) calm down I was- kidding!"

I continue to shut my eyes and spin he stops struggling.

"Open your eyes"

He whispers near my ear and I shake my head.

"Do you trust me?"

I hesitate before shaking my head.

"Then open your eyes"

Slowly I open my eyes and start looking around and I quickly get off Taehyung, amazed from the sight in front of me.

In the air we're dozens of fireflies shining before my eyes. My mouth dropped seeing the forest in a new type of light. They were in the air lighting up all the plants with a yellowish tint. Their tiny bodies made them seem like fairies.

By the time I had finished admiring the sight Taehyung had stood up next to me. I started smacking his arm and he let out some ow's 

"Pretty isn't it?"

I felt him staring at me which naturally made me look at him. His eyes glowed from the fireflies' lights. His skin shone making him more beautiful than I had ever seen him before.

I bit my lip backing up as he began walking near me.

"You will soon"

God damn Park Jimin, why did he always have to be right.

One I'm sorry for disappearing. I'm stuck at this horrible cabin with no wifi. Two I don't know how a forest just appeared out of nowhere, just story magic. Secondly I'm sorry for this cliche ass chapter and Lastly I'm sorry for this overall just horrible chapter ;-;

Im so inconsistent with updates just kill me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.9K 120
"you can't feel pain?" "no" in which taehyung is unable to feel pain. ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š
39.6K 545 13
๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
48.8K 3K 21
โNot every person can convey what they want to say, but their eyes somehow, says it all...โž . . . "Its okay, I'm here..."
46.5K 1.8K 16
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ... //// ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ๐Ÿช 1000-2000+ ๏ฟฝ...