TheDabPolice [DanTDM Fanficti...

By Cherryberry_X3

💙Highest Ranking: #1 in Demma & #14 in DanTDM💙 💙2k STRONG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!💙 ... More

DANTDM ADVENTURE FANFICTIONS - THEDABPOLICE
CONTENTS
PROLOGUE: The Days After The Video
CHAPTER I. - Press Start to Begin
CHAPTER II. PART I. - The Woman of Crime
CHAPTER III. PART I. - A Criminal's Present
CHAPTER III. PART II. - The Complicated Clues
CHAPTER IV. - Rule Breaking Sopranos
CHAPTER V. - The Habits She Cannot Avoid
ADVERTISING 101
CHAPTER VI. PART I. - The Girl Who Tried To Fit In
CHAPTER VI. PART II. - Show Her You Cared
CHAPTER VII. - The Abominable Alien
CHAPTER VIII. PT I. - The Inexplicable Ghost
CHAPTER VIII. PT II. - Tag, You're It.
THEDABPOLICE LOCKSCREENS!
CHAPTER IX. PT I. - The Path of Threats
CHAPTER IX. PT II. - "E.S."
CHAPTER IX. PT III. - The Captives
CHAPTER IX. PT IV. - Damsel in Distress
CHAPTER IX. PT V. - Mistress of Cruel Desires
THANK YOU! (1K READS)
CHAPTER X. PART I. - The Doubt Police
CHAPTER X. PART II. - Only A Mistake
EPILOGUE: The Start Of A New Life
BOOK TWO IS OUT NOW!

CHAPTER II. PART II. - Homewrecker

144 5 10
By Cherryberry_X3

I woke up in a pleasant and peaceful Sunday morning. I sat up and got ready to go downstairs for breakfast. As always, Jemma has prepared everything on the table- tea, bacon and eggs, and some had coffee. James and Justin joined us also, tasting Jemma's delicious cooking. After we all ate I immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I let the cold showerl pour over me, I thought of what I might do today- the new cases, a little friendly bonding with my buddies: James and Justin, lunch with- oh.

I was wide awake at the shower away from my daydreams, the thought of Evangeline Smiths made anger wash over me again. Oh how much she hoped she really expected me to come over for lunch! Oh how I pity her. A few minutes later, I got out of the shower and dressed myself up into something formal- only I forgot why I did it. I saw the file of Evangeline Smith's case... I looked at it disappointed and furious; in my distress I threw it in the garbage can. I went downstairs again and grabbed a newspaper as I sat down the sofa. "You we're going somewhere today, Dan?" Justin asked, noticing my clothes. "No, no. I'm not going anywhere." Justin looked at me in confusion, but sighed. James came in with exciting news, holding a file in his hands. I guess he found an interesting case.

"Erm, Dan..?" He approached, "I saw this file on the garbage- are you okay? You don't usually throw files like these on the garbage can! Specially since this is really interesting."

"Interesting? How interesting is it?" I faked, I knew it was Evangeline's.

"It's the case of Evangeline Smiths! Her case is really great and she's a really pretty w-"

"Shut up! I don't want a case!"

"Dan? I don't think I'm talking to the Dan I knew..."

"I'm- I'm sorry..." I mutter, I looked at him sorrowfully. The pain Evangeline left me... wasn't just a stab from a syringe- she left a scar on my heart, a weird feeling. The remembrance that you really loved someone- but she used you. But, where did I get that thought? I don't love her, I don't love her, I-- 

I felt myself sob in front of my friends, I buried my head on my hands and I uncontrollably was starting to tear up.

"D-Dan? Dan... speak to me! Are you al-"

"I said shut up!" I shouted, "I'm alright okay?! Stop asking me if I'm alright, heaven's sake! Leave me be and let me grieve!" I stood up and placed the newspaper on the coffee table; I saw the newspaper reveal a little paper sticking out inside. I grabbed it and read the short letter:

"I'm sorry if you're not feeling well. Oh look- its almost time for lunch, come to me if you feel a bit depressed. I can't wait... meet me at exactly 12:00nn -E. S. 💋"

I tear escaped from my eye as I finished reading the letter and looked at the time- Its 11:25am! I grabbed my keys and ran onto my car outside. I started the engine and drove to Evangeline's address.

I did not know why I feel like going to Evangeline. I can't really get my thoughts off her. Why is she so important? Why is she so- familiar... 

A memory of Evangeline smiling appeared in my mind. She wasn't like when I saw her the previous day, she was- young. And yet she was still so beautiful. I was holding her hands as we walked to the park. I bought her a bouquet of flowers and I felt my heart skip a beat. We were staring at each other was the sun sets in the distance and we kiss-

Crash! I woke up from the appearing memories in my mind. I finally arrived at Evangeline's mansion, but I crashed into a few garbage cans in front of it. I checked the time: 11:47, there's still time. I walked out of the driver's seat and got into the pathway that leads to the mansion's front door. I rang the doorbell and the door opened with a smiling maid. "Hello sir, what can I help you with?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh, good morning. Is Evangeline Smiths inside?"

"Oh yes, did she invite a charming date for lunch?"

"Yes, but I'm not her date."

"Oh come in, sir! There's plenty of food for you awaiting for lunch!"

I came in the beautiful mansion again and I thanked the maid for letting me in. She smiled at the kind words and guided me towards the dining room. The dining room was fit for a queen, for it is very big and elegant. Oh! Well, here comes the queen. I told myself as I approach Ms. Smiths.

"Ms. Smiths, a pleasure to see you once again for lunch." I kissed her hand as a greeting.

"Mr. Middleton, I'm honored of your visit in my mansion. Oh! And just in time, its already lunch!" She spoke as we sat down on the table.

The maids gathered around and placed the food on the table, each of them giving me and Evangeline a dish of our choice. "I heard you liked that dish when you were young, so I gave you that dish." She said.

"Well it is really great. Thank you." I replied.

"Anytime." She smirked.

There was a long silence between us as I savor the taste of my dish. But Evangeline creeps me out as she looks at me on the other end of the table. As I finish my meal, I saw Evangeline still looking at me. And I felt so awkward, for she has been looking at me eat like a child in front of her.

"By the way," I broke through the silence, "How did you know my name?"

"I told you, the papers."

"No Evangeline, the truth. You can't just get all the information in one newspaper."

"And if I say I did?"

"Then you're lying."

"So you're saying you don't trust me?"

"Did I ever say I trusted you?"

Evangeline's smiling face turned into a frown, as her eyes turned from playful to sorrowful. I realized how I broke her heart just by telling her I don't trust her. But that doesn't mend the scar she has left me. Only that I felt like the game I've been playing was unfair; How could she understand how I feel if she didn't know I fell in love with her and she broke my heart. It was indeed- unfair.

"I'm sorry."

"No, no. You don't need to apologize."

"I have to. It was- for everything that I've caused you."

"Mr. Middleton, I believe you might need to rest. I have something to tell you."

-----------

"Jemma!" A voice called me as I turned around to see who it was calling me.. "Oh hello, Justin. How was Dan?" I ask. "Awful. He drove away again and I found this piece of paper from his newspaper." Justin said, worried.

"Who is 'E.S.'?"

"E.S.- they're initials."

"Yeah, do you know anyone who has an initial of 'E.S.'?"

"Well," I thought, I don't remember much about names... but I did think of someone. "I do remember one, her name was Evangeline Smiths. Only that-"

"Why?" Justin asked, "What's with Evangeline Smiths?"

James then overheard the conversation and he looked at us in shock. "Justin... I think that's the woman from the file I found." James went back to the coffee table to grab a folder and opened it. It revealed a picture of a beautiful woman about the same age as Dan's, it reminded me of something... of someone from high school.

"I remember her, she was the girl who first got engaged with Dan before me."

"What happened to them?"

"Well... Evangeline and I were best friends and I told her I was having a crush on Dan. She told me that she would find a way to let us be close and she'll stalk Dan and pretend they're best friends. Although, she took the stalking too far and she confessed his love to Dan. Dan, also confessed his love to her- only mesmerized because of her beauty and flirts. Dan was hypnotized by my best friend. When I heard the news, we had an argument and never talked to each other ever since. I left my crush fall into the hands of my playful best friend, I watched them fall in love all over and over again in so many different places.

"Fortunately for me, Evangeline found another man to play with. She left Dan and went to comfort his new boyfriend. I finally got the chance to win his heart. And we finally got together."

"Jemma... Do you think Evangeline is after Dan again?"

The thought of Evangeline stealing Dan made my heart shatter to bits. I knew to myself that Evangeline is one boy magnet. She can steal Dan again, away from me. I went upstairs to Dan's bedroom. And I went to his drawers, I found a piece of paper with something written in it:

"Slept well earlier, Mr. Middleton? I'm sorry for my behavior earlier, would you like to have lunch tomorrow? - E. S. 💋"

Oh Evangeline, I whisper to myself as I read, back to your old tricks again.

"Well then Jemma. How about we help Dan with this case?" Justin said, while opening the door to look inside.

"No thank you, I'll stop her myself. This is family, It's time I face my best friend once again." I said. I went downstairs and grabbed James' keys and started the engine of his motorcycle. "Woah there, Jem!" James halted, "Are you sure you want to drive that thing with you?"

"Very sure. I'll make it faster with this."

"Do you know her address?"

"The memories are still crystal clear."

"Well then, good luck Jem!" James waved goodbye as I drove to Evangeline's mansion.

-----------

Me and Evangeline hang out in her bedroom. I talked to her as she lied down next to me. "Evangeline, you were a criminal. You murdered those who come to you and kiss you and be freaks in this bed. Why of all men- you didn't dare to murder me?"

Evangeline sighed, "Oh Daniel, the answer is simple."

"I can never understand you, I-I don't trust you. W-Why are you such... a drug? Why?!" I hated admitting it, but now tears escaped as my anger rushed, and Evangeline put her hand on mine.

Evangeline let a tear escape from her ocean blue eyes. "Why? Because I broke your heart? Among all boys, did I dare to kill you? No! You chose to love my best friend after my boyfriend broke up with me, did I leave England? No! What did I do? I became a criminal, a murderer so that I can get your attention. I did all of that for you, Daniel!" She cried.

"If you loved me-" I continue, I remembered her now... the day she broke up with me, the picnics at the beach-

"If you loved me, if you truly loved me... You wouldn't have to go with Marco."

"Let's forget the past now, Daniel. Think of our future! You and me. We don't need to live with the past now... because all this time-"

"What?" I asked, tears already streaming down my face as I face Evangeline.

"I love you, Daniel Middleton"

She kisses me gently, her lips presses into mine as she bites the lower part of my lips; making the kiss so perfect. She breaks the kiss to face me, her face was so fierce and serious but she was still so incredibly beautiful; her eyes- her multicolored eyes turned to blue and her pupils dilated; as I held her hand on the bed, her pulse was as strong as mine; and she was red, blushing from the kiss... and so was I.

"Evangeline Smiths. I-"

"Evangeline!" Shouted a familiar voice downstairs. The person ran up to the stairs, its feet stomping in anger as it goes up to the 2nd floor. The doorknob twisted and revealed Jemma- an angry Jemma staring at Evangeline.

"My friend! Jemma! Long time no talk, eh?" Evangeline's voice was shaking.

"Oh, I understand a lot now Daniel. You took her case, her fake case. You fooled him again, you clever little-"

"Ugh, not this again. Why can't you just leave us alone?"

"He's mine. Back off." Jemma demanded.

Evangeline stood up and threw Jemma on the wall, so that Jemma would be too weak to fight. Jemma fought the pain and wrestled Evangeline on the floor, Evangeline kicked Jemma backwards and grabbed something on her drawer. No it wasn't a syringe this time- it was a knife. Evangeline held the knife and was about to swing it in front of Jemma but I stood up and I got in the way. My shirt got ripped and the knife created a long cut on my waist up to my chest.

"Dan!" Jemma cried. Holding me as blood flows on my body. I was starting to feel a bit unconscious. Evangeline started to cry but she grabbed a coat and ran away. "I'm so sorry, Jem. I chose Evangeline." I said, apologetically.

"No, no. Its fine. Just tell me you'll be alright? You will be right?" She asked, tears still streaming from her face.

"I love you, Jemma."

The ambulance came and I started to feel my consciousness fading away. The pain continued to grow and my eyes were already starting to get heavy. I closed my eyes and thought of nothing but Jemma as I heard Jemma cry out my name.

-----------

It was Christmas Eve, 11:48pm. Jemma and I waited for Christmas with a few other relatives as well. "Merry Christmas Jemma." I said while giving her a necklace as a gift.

"But it's not yet Christmas!"

"Its an early Christmas gift. Remember that time when you lost that necklace of yours when we were in high school?"

"Yeah..?"

"I told you I'd get a replacement, and here it is. I'm sorry if it took me so long."

"Its fine, Dan. Thank you." Jemma replied, she gave the brightest smile I rarely see when she's with me. The clock struck 12am, "Merry Christmas, Dan." Jemma muttered, as she sneaked in a short kiss. "Merry Christmas."

I went to my bedroom and yawned, it was really late- I needed some rest. After I changed into my night clothes, I was about to turn off the night light until what I saw gave me a smile. I saw a piece of paper beside the lamp. I opened it up to see another letter: it was her number. With a smile, I grabbed my phone and texted her. After a lot of heartbreaks and pain when I was with her... I chose to stay in contact with her. It is the season of forgiveness, after all. After texting her, before I hit send, I folded the paper and I put it in my drawer. Along with several pieces of paper that has Evangeline's notes saying: how are you?; how was your day?; goodnight.; sorry; and thank you. But for me, I knew to myself that- I forgive her. And with satisfaction, I hit send.

"Merry Christmas, Evangeline. -DM"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
4.6K 386 36
❥︎ ⋆ ࣪ ˑ 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝟰 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ๑ ⋆˚₊⋆───── ʚ⭒ɞ ─────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶ ꒷ ⏜ ۫ . ᨳິ 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜...
202 19 10
⛓️|• From one day to the next, the 7 guppies disappeared out of nowhere... Everyone wondered... Where are they?!... Nobody knows. Only Mr.Grouper has...
7.5K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...