Finding Love✅ 4th Book of the...

By Eerciblaze

Diana Hensmith, a very gorgeous beautiful talented young lady at age 24, running her Modeling company, standi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 7

122 3 2
By Eerciblaze

Diana's p.o.v

I sat down in my office going through my company list, Harrison stood behind me looking with me while Arishina stood at the front of my desk.

"Umm...okay I think this material will be more good to use " I said pointing at one material.

Harrison looked closely then showed it to Arishina she nodded.

"You will help me ask Mr Jackson when he needs the other ...the show is tomorrow and i wouldn't want any mistakes...umm...mean while....help me select the most beautiful dresses,shoes and bags ...and assembly all the models too pick the dress they would use for the entertainment" I said and Arishina nodded.

"Right on it ms hensmith" she said and left .

"Sweetpie, I think we should select those sexy looking models , not the female tho, their males, they have six pack and broad shoulders, killer body ....they will be awesome trust me " Harris said.

I Chuckled.

"Oh Harris....but we already got male perfect models, we don't need another ones" I said flipping through the design book.

"Well I thought you will just consider it tho" he said .

"Harris...I will think about it, but don't you think it's too late already to make a search, the concert is just Tomorrow" I said .

He took in a breath.

"Does people would definitely want money , I don't think any one would love to juggle their career for anything late" he replied.

Well his correct.
"Those same people can be exempted if not necessarily, and other information like this will get them in a state of diplomacy, they won't blink an eye for this opportunity sweetpie....take my word" he said .

I think deeply into it, Harrison might be very correct, I mean my work is so important to me.

"Okay ...give the oral company a call I need 5 of their male models ASAP" I said .

Harrison jumped up happily.

"That's my one and only sweetpie.."he kissed my cheek and I Chuckled.

There was a knock on the door .

"Come in" I said .

Arishina entered.

"Ms hensmith, there's someone here to see you " she said .

"Who? I aksed .

"He didn't say his name , but he said it's important he sees you " she said I nodded for her to let him in.

"Sweetpie, I will be at my office, just call me when you need anything" he said .

"Sure ," I kissed his cheek and he left.

I settled down and continue looking at the designs when a knock came in.

"Come in" I said not looking up, my eyes still glowed to me design book.

"Wow...you've got a lovely place I must say " someone said and I quickly looked up and came face to face with ....what is he doing here?

He walked towards my desk and smirking.

"What the hell are you doing here" I yelled.

I was so angry, what the hell does he want now.

"Good day to you too, it was nice meeting you again ms hensmith" he replied.

The anger in me was already boiling, but I didn't miss checking him out, gosh he looked so handsome with his outfit,and he looks smooth and attractive, I suddenly tend to stop breathing well when ever I see him, at Least his eyes is so beautiful, but I can't tolerate him, his an arrogant person and his personality doesn't suit him that much for being a jerk .

"What do you want Mr Thomas? I aksed.

"Please enough of the formality, just call me shion, Mr Thomas seem old to me, am sure you would prefer I call you Diana...it's a good name no need hiding it behind the Hensmith" he said .

I looked at him angrily, who the hell is he to choose the names I prefer for me.

"Well shion or whatever your name is, I don't care, so just tell me the hell your doing in my building" I half yelled.

His eyes were glowed to my chest, and I knew he was checking me out, his eyes lingered on my chest for long and I knew he was perhaps looking at my cleavages, this bastard what a pervert.

"My eyes are up here Mr" I mocked he looked up and chuckled.

"Sorry Diana...your just too beautiful with that amazing shape of yours" he flirt .

I took in a deep breath.

"Well I came because we weren't able to finish the meeting yesterday,so I thought it would be best I come so we can start from where we left off" he replied.

Gosh this guy is a lunatic, argnnn.

"I don't remember having any meeting or trying to continue any meeting Mr Thomas" I said .

He looked angry .

"I told you it's shion....learn to use my name lady me" he said .

I looked at him when he said *lady me* so his trying to flirt with me using an Italian ancient I rolled my eyes.

"Well shion...I've told you already, I can't give any of my models out, find some other company am sorry but I can't help" I said getting frustrated with him already.

He looked at me for a while then he smiled.

"If you don't help me out , then don't blame me if you loss your company" he threatened.

I looked surprised,his threaten me what does he mean by that .

"Excuse me , is that a threat? I asked.

"Maybe .... look , if you obliged to it it won't be a problem between us, but if you decide to still refuse to help me then you gave me no choice but to expose your little secret, which will definitely blow your reputation" he said with no emotion in his voice.

Oh my God his getting me scared, what secret is he talking about, what does he mean .

"I don't understand what your trying to say ...but what secret is that ? I asked.

He smirked.
"The secret that made you mad at me of course, and definitely don't want to help me out " he said .

Then it clicked, he wants to give a fake news about me of being a lesbian.

"You don't even have prove, I wonder how you will tell that lie" I said angrily.

"Really, why don't you look at this " he dropped a newspaper in my front I picked it up carefully and look through it, what I saw shocked me .

I stare at him with wide eyes, oh my gosh, this guy is evil, his blackmailing me.

"Your blackmailing me? I asked.

"If that's what you call it" he said smirking.

I nearly wanted to cry.
"Why are you doing this, it's not even true " I said trying to keep my shaking voice in place not to show him how scared I was if eventually this gets out to the media.

"How isn't it true, remember I caught you myself" he said.

"But that's not true, what you saw is wrong, we are only friends, am not a lesbian you can't do this to me" I yelled.

"Then give me a model and I will wipe out the information it's simple...." He said back.

"Your so cruel " I yelled.

"I get what I want....assign your model to me now, or be ready to face the media by the time this news blast everywhere tomorrow, and of course your concert is tomorrow, it will be so exciting to see how disgrace you will be " he said .

God I hate him, why does this has to happen, and if I try to deny it in public, they won't believe a single word i say oh my gosh .

"Are you assigning or not ? He asked .

"Fine , fine ...." I picked up my phone and called Harrison.

"Please my office" I said trying to control my shaking hand.

Shortly Harrison walked in.

"Sweetpie you called for me " he said looking at shion and me .

"Yes please, meet Mr shion Thomas, I want to assign a model for him, please can you tell Natasha to get ready she will be assigned to him " I said trying to sound alright.

But Harrison wasn't a fool, he knew something is up cause his eyes were penetrating through shion and me .

He nodded and left.

The office was so quiet, how can he do this to me, everything I've worked for will get ruined over night ? But I had no choice left, if I don't help him he will ruin me, oh God my business is really important to me right now I can't risk it .

Soon. The door open and Natasha walked in smiling.

"Ms hensmith you sent for me" she said shion looked at her checking her out.

"Umm yes... please Natasha, Mr shion Thomas here needs to use you for his shooting, for the main time you will be with him," I said .

She smiled.

"Alright ma'am" she replied blushing.

Oh gosh she's already falling for this jerk silly girl.shion looked at her and back to me .

"Well thanks Diana, it was really a pleasure doing business with you i hope we'll keep helping each other like this " he mocked.

"You wish" I looked him angrily.

"Good lady me"he said and smirked and winked me then took the newspaper and walked out with Natasha behind him.

The Moment the office door closed I drew everything down from my desk , angrily, I feel like breaking his neck, scratching out his eyes .

Harrison opened my office door and our eyes met.

I know he has a question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 35
"It is a story revolves around a 17 year old young virgin girl named,( ARABELLA ROSE). A kind humble and sweet girl who was living normally with her...
753K 25.6K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...