Accidental Husband (EDITING)

By Jiminismybias7

You're a worker in an entertainment company when your father has great news. His dying company will be combin... More

I'm what!?
So Many Rules
Time To Move
Time Off
Crossing Paths
Late Night
Close Call
I Don't Want Tomorrow To Come
Love...
Wedding Day!!!
The Vow
HONEYMOOM!!!
Confession
Airport
Complications
Pay Back (pt:1)
Pay Back (pt:2)
Pay Back (Last Part)
Well, Curiosity Did Kill The Cat...no...Kitten
Grounded From The World
N/A
Heart Broken
Savior
The Past
Stalker
Mine
The Truth
Jungkook *smut*
After Affect
Confession
Secerets
Sushi
ummm its been awhile readers..

On Coming Love

5.5K 154 79
By Jiminismybias7

You slightly opened you eyes. You're laying underneath a warm white blanket facing the wall. You felt something warm pressed up against your back and wrap around you. Then as the bed shifted from the weight suddenly you felt something poking your back.

'What is that?'

You thought to yourself. So you took what ever was holding you off and you turned around. You slowly opened your eyes to be facing Jimin. Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth. You froze as you tried not to fan girl. He was only inches away from you. His face looked squishy and soft, his big pouty lips pressed together as half his face was being squished into the white pillow. His eyes cutely closed he looked like a little cute baby. But, You didn't even realize that he was spooning you the whole night.

'If he's there, then what is poking me?'

So you slightly lifted up the blanket and looked down to see a bulge in his boxers poking you. Your eyes started look back to his face when you stopped. Your eyes were locked on his abs.

'Oh my god. I wanna touch them!'

You looked at Jimin then back at the abs. You slowly moved your hand and gently pressed it against his abs. You started to blush as soon as you touched them. You began tracing each muscle on his stomach. You were happily touching him when soddenly you heard him grown. You froze as you slowly looked up into his eyes that were half open with a cute smirk on his face.

"Y/n..."

He almost moan out.

"...what are you doing."

He was wrapping his hands around you when you took your hand off of his abs.
You took his hands off of you, sat up and scooted back away from him so your back was pressed up against the wall.

"Ummm...aaahhhh...NOTHING! I was just...ummmm...making sure you were warm!"

You smiled trying to hind the fact you were blushing hard with your hair slightly messy hair. He stretched out like a cat as his hands tried to touch you but you pulled your feet back. So you were sitting up, leaning against the wall with your legs slightly pulled up.

"Y/n...You're so pretty."

You started blushing as he sat up with his black messy hair. He was only wearing boxers and he smiled at you.

"Why are you wearing that shirt?"

He said in a sleepy tone. You looked down at the shirt and said,

"Well I feel comfortable in it."

He started to laugh a little, you looked back up at him.

"What's so funny Jiminie?"

Your eyes widened a little.

"Well you see that's mi-wait...w-what...did you just call me Jiminie?"

He winked at you. He suddenly rushed at you and pulled you down so you were laying down on the bed with him hovering you.

"I told you to call me oppa..."

His eyes still small with a grin on his face, his hips lowered and you felt his bulge on your leg starting to get harder.

"J-Jimin..."

You said weakly. He lowered his lips to your neck and whispered.

"Call me daddy..."

You froze. It's your first day with him, not even a full day, and he does that.

"W-what?"

You questioned him. He lightly kissed your neck and said again.

"Call-me-daddy. Obey me kitten or I'll punish you now..."

He started to rub his crouch on your inner thigh. He started to lick your neck slowly.

"Don't make me rip off your underwear kitten."

You didn't know if this was real of not so you pinched yourself and surprisedly...you felt nothing.

"Ok..daddy..."

You hear Jimin softly moan. You suddenly felt something, something you've never felt before. A feeling down in your core that drove you crazy.

"Just-just one more time kitten..."

He said in your neck as he softly kissed you making your body feel tingly.

'If this is a dream...might as well go along...'

You grabbed his bisects and whispered in his ear.

"...daddy..."

You bite his ear lobe as he sucks on your neck. You softly moan out as he leaves a love mark on your neck.

"I'll save your punishment for another time...Oh, by the way, that the shirt you're wearing is mine."

You stopped and looked down at the shirt and back at him. His sleepy eyes close as he lays next to you holding you tightly.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'll go change."

You were about to get up to go change but he stopped you.

"No it's fine. You look cute in it. Let's just sleep a little longer...kitten."

You smile at him then close your eyes snuggling into Jimins chest.

"I never want to wake up from this dream..."

You whisper lowly as you feel his body heat warming you up. Later you open your eyes, finding yourself in Jimins chest snuggled happily as he snoozes away. You open your eyes and poke his stomach.

"Jiminie. Wake up I'm hungry."

You whine out. You hear him groan and hold you tighter. When suddenly you felt it again. Something hard poking you.

'That was a dream...right?'

You push the thought off. You poke his stomach again. He slowly opens his eyes to see you cutely smiling at him.

"Let's sleep a little longer~"

That sounded familiar. He smiled as he got up out of bed.

"Yeah y/n..."

You look at Jimin standing next to the bed with his visible boner, looking at you.

"Yeah Jimin..."

You say in response.

"Why did you pinch me last night?"

He questions as he smirks at you.

"What I didn't-"

Then you remembered. Last night you pinched yourself to see if your were dreaming and you felt nothing. But then that's means you pinched Jimin so that wasn't a...it wasn't a DREAM!
You get up and sprint to the bathroom. You tumble towards the mirror and see a big purple and dark blue love mark on your neck.

You slowly walk out of the bathroom covering it with a pouty face. You had to tell him last night meant nothing. Just like he did about the kiss.

"I-"

Before you could say anything your stomach suddenly roared.

'Oh no...this is even more embarrassing...'

You heard Jimin laughing. Your other hand grabbed your stomach.

"Ok ok opppa that's enough. Let's just go get something to eat."

You said in a pouty way.

"I'll wait downstairs..."

You said slowly as you walked past him embarrassed.

"Hey I'll be right there. I have to take care of something."

Then he went off to the bathroom. You went down to the kitchen, trying not to think about what just happened.

'Wow even the kitchen is nice.'

You walked around a little looking at everything waiting for Jimin.

'Why is it taking this long?'

You though. It has already been 10 minuets since he said he was going to the bathroom. So you just went over to the fridge to see what we could eat. As you were looking when you felt arms wrap around you. You jumped at the sudden touch.

"Oppa stop it I'm trying to find food."

You tried pulling his hands off you but he didn't let go. He nuzzles his head into your back and just grunted when you tried to get him off. You closed the fridge and put your hands on his.

"Jiminie oppa let go. Please."

You waited for a response.

"No."

Is all he said. You knew he wouldn't let go so you had to make him. You turned around to face him and you put your hands on his sides even though he was still only in his boxers. You bit your lip and looked up at him with big eyes. He smirked and loosened his grip on you. You brushed your lips against his and suddenly you grabbed his hands and threw them off of you. You smiled happily until you heard.

"Hey kitten! Come back here!"

Jimin yelled as he went after you.

'Oh shit he's coming!'

You thought as you ran to the living room but he was to fast so you caught you. You bend over as he curved his body to yours. You felt his hot breathe on your neck and smiled. He picked you up and brought you to the couch in his arms. He sat down still holding his blushing kitten.

"If I let you go will you run away from me?"

He questioned as he held you.

"No oppa."

You said cutely so then he let you sit next to him.

"So ummm...about earlier....I'll just forget about it ok. I don't want you to feel nervous around me so don't worry. So, anyway. What are we going to do about dinner?"

He asked changing the subject. What he said made you feel a little better.

"I think we should order...CHICKEN!"

You exclaimed clapping your hands with a big smile on your face.

"Yes! I love chicken! Maybe we were really supposed to be together."

He said inching his face closer to yours and he started to close his eyes. You didn't want what happened up stairs to happen now so you had to stop him. You put your  index finger on his lips to stop him.

"Well the thing is...I don't want to be with you and just because we both like chicken means nothing. So please get your face away from mine before I punch it...OK?"

His eyes shot open and he pulled his face away. He said,

"You're a little feisty one aren't you."

"Sorry oppa. I'm not supposed to love you...remember. Not like I would fall in love with you of all people."

You got up and walked to the other couch in the living room. Your heart was slightly hurting from saying that. The thing you said was only half true. You're not supposed to fall in love with him...but you think you were...

JIMINS POV

"Sorry oppa. I'm not supposed to love you...remember. Not like I would fall in love with you of all people."

She said that and just got up and walked to the other couch.

'I was just going to play with her feelings a little bit and have fun with her but...for some reason...she felt different...Oh what ever I'm just being weak. Fuck boys aren't supposed to get hurt by the girl. They are supposed to hurt girls.'

"Yeah What ever. I'll call to get chicken."

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

PHONE CALL

"Hello how may I help you?"

"Yeah hi. I would like to orders of chicken please."

'Hummm...she sounds pretty hot.'

"Of course. If you would please tell me your address we can get those to you as soon as possible."

"It's ********. And thank you."

"The chicken will be there in about 30 minutes. Thank you from ordering from ******. Have a great rest of your night sir."

"You too."

PHONE CALL END

"When is the chicken coming?"

Y/n asked me. She just insults me and acts like nothing happened.

"It will come in about ummm...when it gets here."

I smirked to myself.

"Why are you being rude?"

'Why is she acting all innocent?'

"What did I really just here that correctly? Excuse me. I'm trying to be nice here but you gotta go and insult me so yeah I'm a little pissed off ok!"

Her eyes widened but I looked away from her. She just stayed quiet.

I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV. We were silent for the 30 minutes it took for the chicken to get here.

*ding dong*

"Ha! The chicken is here."

She exclaimed getting up.

"Just sit down I'll get it."

She gave me a pouty face.

"Fine."

She went and sat down. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and OH MY GOD SHES HOT!

"Ummm...hey."

"Hi! Here's your chicken."

She held out here arms. She looked in the house and saw y/n.

"Oh. Is that your girlfriend. That's a sham."

I looked back and y/n and back at her. Should I tell her the truth? No, I'm not going to waste my time with her, she seems like a clingy girl. Plus. I already got one of my own.

"Oh yeah...she's my wife."

"Oh...ok...ummm...can you sign this please."

"Oh yeah sorry."

I signed the paper and she pulled out her phone after she hands me the chicken.

"Ummmm...I feel weird for asking but...could I get your phone number."

She was blushing holding out here phone.

"If you ever get lonely you can just call me."

I smiled at her with the chicken in my have.

"Yeah...no."

I slam the door in her face and lock the door.

"Why did you go that for?"

She raised her eyebrows.

"None of your business miss.nosey. Here's your chicken."

I poorly handed her the chicken.

"Thanks."

"Yeah what ever."

I sat down and we ate. We didn't talk but I couldn't held but look at how cutely she ate the chicken. Her little fingers held it up as she slowly bit into it and chewing it happily. She warmed me up and I started thinking.

'She can he kinda cute.'

Soon we were done eating after we cleaned everything up and we were going to bed. I started walking up stair and I saw that she wasn't coming.

"Ummm..aren't you coming?"

I stopped half way up that stairs and looked down at her.

"No. I'm not sleeping with you. I'm sleeping down here."

I frowned.

"Oh ok...do you need anything?"

She laid down on the couch.

"I don't need anything goodnight."

I felt my blood boil.

"Fine what ever just ignore my help then."

What's wrong with me? I just want her to be nice to me and be caring to me what's happening...I'm not usually like this with girls...what makes her different from the rest...whatever...I'll just text-...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.1K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
31.4K 2.5K 13
Fairy tale doesn't always end with happily ever after. What if you're given a chance to re-do your life? Would you make different choices? Jimin & Y...
117K 3.2K 16
Faker Husband This guy make me fell for him but as well as hating him This guy make me wants him but also make me run away from him The guy that attr...
804K 32.5K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...