Saviour In Between Two Differ...

By Chrisrockinzz

Yunna , was born without a family. She was dumped in trash when she was a baby and soon adopted by a old lady... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ( lemon : part one )
A/N
not an update
Chapter 18 The corporal's assistant
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 17 (Lemon : Part two )

383 12 25
By Chrisrockinzz

<< Yunna pov >>

He continued attacked my lips, hands forced me down leaning on my back.

I like his taste... I thought.

After a few moments of battling dominance kiss, he soon came back down to my breast staring them hungrily. This ...really embarrassing. I leaned towards them and sucked one bud through the clothing. The feeling was amazing, I couldn't help but to close my eyes enjoying. Madara did the same treatment to the other, his eyes sparkled when he stared up at me. He knew I was enjoying this, slowly moved down to my abdomen.

"You know , I gonna love to see this scene tonight. " He whispered out.

Madara slid his fingers down to my panties, painfully slow. But I could feel more pleasurable while he doing it. He smelled it before sliding down my panties down.

"It's aroused , what should I do Yunna? "

What?

Madara licked the spot that all my body suddenly shook as the electronic current went connected to my whole body. I tensed up.

"Wh-at is this...?  " I asked panting a little.

"You'll find out yourself later, I'll make sure you WILL love it. "

He started licking in process at my clit, both of his hands pulling me down towards him as he widen my legs. I want more. I want more of him. That moment my mind came blank while he licking on my clit. I couldn't even concentrate at the surroundings.

Sex is really unexplainable.

I moaned in mess as soon as I felt the pleasure slowly increased. He really had fun dealing with me. Til two minutes later, an unfamiliar pitch growing inside my abdomen. I knew this was the sign that usually human called 'climax'. I started feeling weird but then I do not want him to stop from now. I was getting heavier and heavier in my pant, Madara added two fingers without warning into my womanhood. He did a scissor motion and I felt the pitch was getting closer and closer each time I breathe.

"Come for me, princess ~ " he smirked while still licking.

I no more able to control myself, his words sent me shivers. Then, I came. I felt liquid coming out from my lower region, I wondered... Did I pee?

I panted heavily, laying on the bed sheet. Madara stood up, taking off his clothes and now he is fully nude. My eyes slowly traveled down from head and slowly landed on his member. My eyes widen and felt embarrassed. It was my first time seeing this kind of things right in front of me. My face was blushing mess.

"Oh princess, don't look away from me. Or I will punish you.. Hard "

Madara made his way and hovered on top. I could see his member was really hard and quite big for my size.

"Does it... Fit? " I asked looking away from his gaze.

"It will. Trust me on this, Yunna "

I nodded in respond. He leaned down on top of my upper body. Madara entered his full length into me, I grabbed his shoulder in sudden. Digging my finger nails deep into his skin. I groaned and cried out in pain, the pain was so bad.

"It.. H-"

"I know. I won't move until you get use to it. "

He remained still for few minutes, caressing my cheeks while soothing me down. I tried moved one of my leg, the feeling came back again and I gasped. Madara took the sign and moved his hips back and forth.

The pain soon faded away, replaced with a pleasure.

"Faster.  "

He did as I said. His movements got faster and faster as I moaned. He even activated his sharingan, making his trusts getting faster and harder. His speedy thrust had made their way to my G spot. I almost yelled in pleasure, but to keep my voice at limits I bit down my lip hard enough avoiding from yelling.

"You feel nice over here " he said with a smirk. He continued thrusting in and out of me over and over the spot.

"Arrghh ~~ arrggh ~ Madaaaaraaa... ~ "

He grinned, bringing me closer to him as my womanhood connected to his cock. I admitted his size felt good for my lower region.

The familiar pitch came back again inside me. I knew I about to come, this time I grabbed hold onto him. He seemed surprised, a glint in his eyes and I knew a definitely be in shitty moments. He pulled me collided with him, reaching me high up on the mid air. His thrusts didn't stop as he placed me up on the air.

He thrusts even harder from before. I couldn't bear the amount of pleasure so I gave in, surrender to him. My moans mixed with shouts, grunts and skin slapping noice. I pretty sure the members outside could hear.

"Arrrggghhh!!!! "

"Stay hold princess, I'll fuck you til you cannot walk for the whole day. Hehehe "

It wasn't long, i felt a release form inside my stomach. I knew I came again, whereas Madara groaned on my ears. He pulled out from me and spilt his seeds on the ground. He then placed me on the bed gently, both of us inhaled for air. He layed beside my naked body, pulling the sheets up to cover us. My eyes closed lightly as I inhaled some air.

I felt a hand caressing my cheeks as I almost fell into a slumber.

"Sleep well, Yunna"

<< Madara pov >>

I caressed her cheeks , watching her slowly fell into her slumber. I finally had it was her, after all these years.

She seemed to have fallen asleep. My dear Yunna, how can you be that beautiful, my princess... My angel. I wrapped my arms on her waist , pushing forward until formed a hug.

"I don't know why I said this, but ..I love you, Yunna. " I whispered to her underneath.

---time skips---

I woke up earlier, Yunna still having her sleep beside me. I smiled on her, I still wouldn't believe I did it with her yesterday. Not to wake her, I teleported into my bathroom, doing my morning routine.

After a nice hot morning bath, I went out from my shower to see her sleeping still.

She must be tired from the last night activity.

I went out, closing the door silently without making any noise. Walking into the kitchen, all the members were having their breakfast. I didnt bother at them, grabbing one toast from the counter and a hot cup of coffee freshly made.

"Madara " Pein called for me.

I turned to look at him while eating my toast. He motioned me to sit on the chair in front of him. I did as he told. Who cares anyway if I wanted to have my breakfast without getting pissed off.

"Ugghh... Errmm.. Leader-sama. " Deidara spoke up

"What " *sipping my coffee*

" did you uggh... Ya... You know.. Did something.. Y-Yesterday ..?"

He gulped.

"And so? Why do you want to know ? "

The whole kitchen was silence. They all knew what we did yesterday. Even Yunna's godparents dare not to speak the topic.

"How tight is she? "

Kisame and Hidan choked up. They were suffering from the toast pieces stuck inside their throat. Sasori, Obito and Itachi remained silent, they didn't seemed to affect much. Konan had a blush on her cheeks whereas Pein he put one of his palm on his eyes, not wanting to see this shit anymore.

I smirked. Now all of you knew that she was mine and mine alone. No one dares to touch her.

"If you dare to touch her or do anything to her, don't thing about living in here. I'll burn you down to hell. " I threaten, sharingan activated as I glared at anyone.

"What's going on here? "

Yunna...

She came in wearing her ninja suit. Probably just finished her shower...

"Er.. Nothing. " Deidara said. He played with his thumb when he said to Yunna. I could feel he's terrifying. Who's the boss now~

She sat down beside me, both of his hands supporting her head as she looked at them.

"Doesn't seems like nothing. Come on, tell me~ "

No one speaks up to her.

Itachi raised his hands as to take her attention. I glared at him.

"Oh Itachi, yes you're the most honest person. So tell me what happen? Why is everyone acting so weird today? "

My gaze left Itachi and landed on her. I knew she was afraid that everyone will know what we did yesterday. If Itachi told her, she'll be disappointed and embarrassed.

I'll burn down all of you!

"Deidara just farted and the whole kitchen smells like it. "

"Eeewwwwwe Dei !!!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 195 25
Phila... Ludus... Eros.. Pragma... Agape... They say that there are five stages to a lasting relationship. Phila... the friendship side of love. L...
974 49 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
61.7K 1.9K 10
Three years have passed since the end of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, but for Ayuka Yuna, it still felt like only yesterday. Nightmares and gruesome...
79.5K 2K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...