Mr. and Mrs. Frost [completed]

TeeNice द्वारा

Jackson Overland is the best field agent of NBI. He is very excellent in his work specially in undercover job... अधिक

Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
I: 5 Years Ago
III: Found
IV: Plans
V: Newlywed
VI: Job
VII: Mr. and Mrs. Black
VIII: Dinner
IX: Guardian Village
X: Celebration
XI: Vacation
XII: Her Father
XIII: Bed
XIV: Teasing
XV: Panic
XVI: Naked
XVII: Anniversary
XVIII: Consultation
XIX: Denial
XX: Realization
XXI: Shalazar
XXII: Confession
XXIII: Mutual
XXIV: Caught
XXV: Suspicious
XXVI: Quarrel
XXVII: Protect
XXVIII: Shot
XXIX: Gone
XXX: Alive
Epilogue
Extra Chapter
Author's note
Author's note

II: New Case

9.4K 263 22
TeeNice द्वारा

95... 96... 97...

Huff... Huff... Huff...

98... 99... 100...

Jack just finished his morning exercise and his body was covered with sweat. He stood up and went to the fridge to get cold water while the T.V was blaring throughout his flat.

It's been four years since he became an agent, and now he's the field agent of the NBI department. These past few years he focuses himself on his studies and attending every physical therapy session with Emma. Now she can walk again but he doubts she can ice skate again. Standing for too long still gives pain in her legs.

He rested for a bit after gulping all the water in the bottle.

He was living alone in his bachelor pad after he became an agent. It was simple and ordinary.

He managed to buy this flat thanks to the money their parents left them and by the help of the man who adopted them.

He only bought all the necessary furniture that he needed in his flat, in short, it is dull, gloomy and boring. He never pulls off his curtain in the morning but only in the evening.

His sister insisted him to put some decoration but he ignored it, he thinks it is just a waste of money and besides he often sleeps in the office and any hotel every time he has an undercover job.

He grabs a towel and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath. He walked out of the bathroom when his phone rings. He ignored it and went to grab a clean white T-shirt, a plain blue sweat jacket, and black jeans in his closet. He was comfortable to wear this kind of clothes than suits.

The phone keeps ringing then replaced by a beeping sound.

Beep... "This is Jack. I'm busy at the moment. So just leave your message after the tone..." Beep...

"Hey J! You're a certified lazy bastard you know that?" Jack grinned as he recognized the voice in the other line. "I know you're there listening in this damn phone!" The caller audibly sighed. "Wear some decent clothes! Chief's order!" Then the line cuts off.

Jack turn the TV off, put his badge and gun in his belt, and left. He drove his motorcycle on a 20 minutes ride.

❆❆❆❆❆

Elsa woke up by her alarm. She got up and did her morning routine.

She went to the kitchen to pour out a hot coffee on the mug after fixing herself for work.

Then, she went to the living room turning the T.V on to watch some morning news as she still has plenty of time before her working hours as she comfortably sat on the sofa, her phone rung. She ignored it, too lazy to get up again. She let the answering machine do the work.

Beep... "I apologize; I am currently busy right now. Please leave your message after the tone. Thank you" ....beep.

Her polite voice recorded in the answering machine said.

"Your Maje... Elsa" Elsa smiled as her royal adviser corrected himself. He cleared his throat. "Good morning. I just want to remind you that we have a meeting for the new case today and I think it has a connection to Duke Weaselton. I'll meet you at the headquarters of the NBI office. Bye," then he hung up.

It's been 5 years since she left Arendelle and went to the Corona Kingdom trusting all her Royal duties to Anna.

For the past 5 years, she has been training as a CIA agent under the guidance of her Royal Adviser, Grand Pabbie. Grand Pabbie becomes an acting Director of the CIA since the Crown Prince Eugene hasn't found someone who is fitted for that position.

There's a lot of reasons why she came here to this kingdom:

One, she needs to find strong evidence to expose Duke Weaselton in his illegal dealings. According to her sources, all the dealings originally came from the Corona Kingdom. She could easily command someone to do the job but she didn't trust anyone especially against a high-ranking official like Duke Weaselton.

Since this is not her kingdom, her Royal adviser thought that it would be best if she became an undercover agent

Two, Elsa thinks she needs to learn more about everything. Anna is right she needs to get out of her shell.

And lastly, she wanted to see him again but she doesn't know where to start; she didn't even know his full name. she only knows his name and who knows how many people also bear the same name.

She has been here for five years but still hasn't found him even just a glimpse of his shadow.

Elsa sighed, dismissing that thought. She got up and left her flat.

❆❆❆❆❆

Jack parked his motorcycle at the side of the building. The cold wind touches his skin as the winter season is coming. He entered the building and greeted by other employees while swiping his I.D. in the scanner and went straight to the office.

Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny are already there sitting at their respective tables wearing corporate attire.

Bunny looked up and saw Jack walked past by at his table. "Did you get my message?" He asked frowning. Sandy and Tooth looked up too watching Jack as he went to his table.

Jack sat comfortably in the swivel chair resting his legs on the edge of the table and look at Bunny. "Loud and clear" He answered smirking.

"Are you stupid?!" Bunny exasperated, "I told you to wear some decent clothes. Chief's order" he was annoyed that he even bothers himself to inform these Jackass when he already knew that Jack won't listen to any of it.

"This is decent clothes" Jack innocently gesturing his plain blue sweat jacket. He saw Bunny's eyes were twitching after hearing his response and Sandy just shook his head as he continues looking at the computer while Tooth giggled and whispered something to Bunny.

"Jackass" Bunny muttered.

The glass door opened and North - the chief of investigation entered. They all stood up and respectfully greeted him. "Meeting with the higher-ups at 9 am sharp" North informed his team and glance to the only person who wasn't wearing formal attire. "Hurry up and change your clothes," North said sternly.

"But Chief, suits are not my thing" Jack complained.

"There's a spare suit in the break room." North plainly ignored the complainant "Choose whatever you want"

"But..."

"That's an order!" North said with authority and left.

"Old man!" Jack mumbled and sighed defeated. He even heard Bunny snickered as he went to the break room.

Jack took and changes his clothes to white long sleeves, black pants, and a black coat. He went back to his table while desperately tying the stupid tie. He's not used to wearing these kinds of formal clothes so; he didn't even know how to tie this thing properly.

"Need help?" Jack looked up and saw Tooth standing beside him. He nodded as he stood up and Tooth skillfully tied it.

"Do you have any idea what the meeting is for?" Jack curiously asked Tooth. They just finish a case and he needs to do a written report about it. He couldn't think of any possible idea for the meeting. Maybe, they were going to handle another case.

Tooth just shrugged her shoulder as a reply. "Done" Tooth patted his shoulder and smile, "You should wear this kind of clothes more often, you look..." She paused, "...decent" Tooth laughed and went to her table.

"Funny" Jack sarcastically said. He grumpy sits in the swivel chair stretching his arms and legs. It feels like the suit was squeezing his life out from his body. He feels uncomfortable wearing this kind of suit.

A crumpled paper flew out of nowhere to his table. He opens the paper and there's nothing written there. He looked at Sandy who has a habit of throwing crumpled paper to people. He caught him staring at him while pointing at his shoes.

Sandy is mute but he is their genius hacker.

He looks down where Sandy' pointing and saw he was still wearing his running shoes. "Great!" Jack groaned. There are no spare leather shoes in the break room but who cares; at least he is comfortable even if it's only his feet.

❆❆❆❆❆

Everyone went to the meeting room. It is a meeting with the higher-ups so no one dares to be late.

A new case file was given by Moon - the director of NBI to them and they started discussing it.

The case was about the notorious drug syndicate led by Pitch Black. They need to get strong evidence to arrest Pitch and currently they have nothing.

"Pitch Black married Mrs. Black 3 years ago and they were currently living in the Guardian Village," North said showing the pictures of Pitch and his wife together in the projector.

Jack looks down to read Pitch and his wife's profile.

"And for us to be able to get strong evidence we need to put two agents who can do the undercover job." Jack looked up and saw North looking at him. He suddenly felt uneasy like something bad is going to happen.

"And who do you proposed to do such an important job?" Moon asked.

"Agent Jackson Overland" North confidently answered. All eyes were on Jack.

"Is he capable?" Moon asked North without averting his eyes away from Jack. Moon was having second thoughts doubting if this agent could do the job well.

Jack could hear a hint of uncertainly in the director's voice.

"Yes sir," North said with conviction. "He is the best field agent in our department"

Moon nodded, "And who's the other one?" looks like Moon has no choice but to trust North's choice.

Jack whispered confused. "There is 'other one'?"

"The reason why the CIA Head Director Grand Pabbie is here because I ask him to lent us one of his best field agents" North look at Grand Pabbie, "Sir?"

"I would gladly help you in this case." Grand Pabbie warmly smiles. "Then shall I introduce to you our best field agent and currently our deputy director."

❆❆❆❆❆

WORD COUNT: 1680 words

PUBLISHED: 2015

EDITED: 12/08/2020

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
40.4K 455 34
A Devan Key Fan-Fic *** "Hey lani," Devan said using my nickname with his crooked smile. I felt my cheeks heat up once more until Collins came in. An...
492K 17.2K 40
I'm Miranda, Mandy for short. My best friend is Claire, I have a little brother who is 8 his name is Tristan. I'm a normal teenager, a senior in high...