Forever Yours (GirlxGirl)

Por cadetgirl

"Then tell me. Why are you showing me this place? Why not show anybody else?" I turned to her as she stared a... Más

Chapter 1- New School. New Start
Chapter 2- Being Yourself Isn't So Easy After All
Chapter 3- Help!
Chapter 4- Beautiful Equations
Chapter 5- Messy Situations
Chapter 6- Is This What You Wished For?
Chapter 7- Familiar Faces
Chapter 8- The Sleepover
Chapter 9- Confused Or What?
Chapter 10- Truth Or Dare
Chapter 11- What Just Happened?
Chapter 12- Take Me Away
Chapter 13- Once More With Feeling
Chapter 14- The Music Room
Chapter 15- Conquer The World
Chapter 16- Tell Me Everything. I Need To Know
Chapter 17- The Truth Is Hard To Understand
Chapter 18- Letting Go Of The Past
Chapter 19- The Locker Room
Chapter 20- The Hangover From Hell
Chapter 21- Lovers Den
Chapter 22- Amy
Chapter 23- Anna
Chapter 24- Explanations And Expectations
Chapter 25- For The First Time
Chapter 26- Moving On
Chapter 28- Confrontation
Chapter 29- Moving Forward
Chapter 30- I Choose You

Chapter 27- A New Day

10.6K 256 34
Por cadetgirl

Chapter 27

A new day

The warmth of our bodies colliding together, the intense goosebumps raising upon my skin, was soon becoming a routine. Every morning, was a new day waking up to my beautiful girlfriend, sound asleep, breathing lightly against the pillow, her hair caught in between as it floats up in the air for a moment, before landing softly against her cheek again. My head was resting between her silky long hair as i lay in the crook of her neck while she slept, both arms holding her tight against my chest. 

It was heaven, even when we were woken by the constant battle of sunshine attacking our eyelids through the window beside us, we'd turn into each other's arms and push it away, pulling the covers above our heads and talking under the sheets, as if building a fort around us, away from the world. It was nice while it lasted.

Unfortunately, we could not hide beneath the covers for long, we both had jobs now, which meant we'd spend less time together and more time working our butts off to pay for this apartment. Considering school was over with, our heads were determined on the final prize. To save up loads of money to pay next months rent, while earning a reasonable amount to live as well. Food was indeed a necessity, as well as the obvious resources, such as toilet paper of course. 

So far, we have lived in this apartment for two weeks now, not having to worry about food or rent. Her mum, having paid the first months rent and stocked the cupboards and refrigerator/freezer with the goodies. I remember the first night here, a night of love making in our new apartment as a couple. Now, we had to let our hormones balance themselves out, ready for our first step into the big world. A scary world. 

Today, was officially the first day at my new job, working as a waitress down town at 'Gab's Cafee'. It was the best cafe in town. The coffee there was the best in town, which meant it was the most popular place around, besides Froot Loop, a sweet shop not too far from the cafe. It wasn't my dream job, actually, it was no where near the expectations of my future, but it was the only possible way to pay next months went. We had two weeks to sort out the rent, having told Amy's mum we were capable of looking after ourselves now, we couldn't rely on her mother financially forever. 

Amy had been given a job at some supermarket on the other side of town, luckily for her, she had a better salary and less hours to work off while working there. Me, on the other hand, was super unlucky with a lower salary. I had been inside the cafe before, but only to grab a coffee with Amy, before making our way to school one day. Unfortunately for us, we had to grow up, get jobs to pay the rent and no longer depend on the adults. If we wanted to survive together, now was the time to start growing up and starting our future, together.

Staring into the mirror, all i could think about was the fact that i'd be starting a new job today, meeting new people and serving customers for eight hours straight in the day. The cafe not only serves food, but it also has its own bar, but since i wasn't eighteen until next year, i couldn't serve alcohol to customers, but only take their orders and bring food. Today, i was being trained while working, which meant i needed to focus with every ounce of me and learn everything about being a waitress. 

Amy stepped behind me, looking cute with her hair tied up into a messy bun, tiny strays of her hair framing her cheek bones as she smiled lovingly into the mirror, wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my shoulder. The sparkle in her eyes screamed love, but the smirk on her face screamed 'trouble'. All we had been doing this weak is going on a cute dates, watching movies while cuddling and most  of all, making love to each other whenever we couldn't hold it back. Our hormones had become out of control, not to mention the fact that we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. 

It was nice showing our love for each other physically, rather than emotionally. Being intimate was amazing, especially afterwards when we would lay naked, holding each other close while we talked about the future or the past. 

"Hey. You look cute, you excited for your first day as a waitress? I sure am" I giggled lightly as she wiggled her eyes brows, taking her time to look me up and down, suggesting that she was more excited about the uniform i was wearing, rather than the actual job i had gotten after my interview a couple of days ago. Amy couldn't officially start her job until Wednesday, some type of drama had happened at the store, making the owner close it until then. Amy had told me about some man who happened to have a heart attack during her shift near the medicine section. Ironic.

"Yes. Can you stop looking at me like that!" I exclaimed, raising my eyebrow as we both stared at each other in the long length mirror that lay on our wardrobe. It was seven  in the morning, which meant i had another hour to get to the cafe before it opened. I had to be mentally prepared for today, since i've never actually had a job before. Her hands travelled down to my black skirt, teasing the inside of my thigh. I watched as she licked her lips, her eyes half closed as she glanced at me, her eyes were full of lust. 

"I'm sorry, but damn, if they're making you wear this type of uniform while working, it's no surprise that it's the most popular cafe in town." She slapped my bum hard- really hard- before running away chuckling to herself, my eyes wide in shock as she hid behind the coach, staring at me. I giggled before running towards her, her smirk turned into a panicked look as she laughed and ran towards the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind her. 

"Amy! Get your ass our here now"

"No, i'm scared" She shouted behind the door. 

"You're such a loser. Just admit defeat and i won't kick your butt" I could hear a 'clink' noise and then a tap, before hearing the door unlock.

"Don't you dare do anything, i have a glass full of water and i'm not afraid to use it!" I stepped away from the door as she came out, an evil smirk on her face as she held the glass in front of her. She shook her head, walking further towards me as a glint flashed in her eyes. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but it wasn't anything good. 

"You wouldn't dare throw that water at me. You know i have a new job to get to, and i don't have time to dry this uniform, so you wouldn't do that" I wasn't so sure about my words, because Amy would do that, i knew her too well to know that she would throw the water at me, despite having to go to work. 

"Well, maybe you should strip for me, then when i throw it at you, it won't harm your uniform" She winked. I had stopped walking backwards now. Mainly due to the chair that was blocking my feet from walking away any further. I was scared to say the least, i was not prepared to tease Amy right now, considering i would be late for work. Therefore, in order to escape her, i had to do what she was saying. If i know her like i think i do, she will be shocked, thinking i won't strip for her. 

"Maybe, you should take these clothes off for me" I said confidently, i would never in a million years thought i'd have the ability to flirt. Apparently, i was quite good at it. Amy's lip parted as she stared at me in shock. I guess she didn't expect me to back down, since i was very determined to kick her butt after she had slapped me on the butt, really painfully. I smirked, i wasn't defeated. In fact, this was the plan, to get her so worked up, that she'll forget all about the water in her hands, and instead, focus on me.

"Uhm..." I heard her stutter. I guess my plan was working.

"You know, you're very sexy when you're nervous. If i didn't have work, i'd take you right here, right now against this wall, feeling you squirm underneath me as my mouth explores every inch of you" Now it was my turn to play hard ball. I pushed her against the wall and smiled in victory as she put the glass of water down onto the side.

"Kate.."

"Shhh, don't speak. I really want you Amy. So bad"

Her eyes focused on my lips as i licked them slowly, before biting my lip gently. If it didn't have work, i would probably forget about this plan to tease her and actually do what i said i would do. Yet again, i wanted to get her back. That was more fun.

"However, i have a job waiting for me. So i'll see you later." I pecked her lips and giggled as she opened her mouth wide, shouting at me, complaining of how mean i was, before i grabbed my bag and headed out of the apartment. I shut the door and smiled to myself. These last two weeks had been perfect. These couple of months had been extraordinary. My life was finally coming together. 

Initially, the first day- i knew- would be the worst, because i had no clue of the routine there, or how to even serve the customers. Actually, i was surprised i even got offered the job. I had no experience whatsoever. I had never worked before in my life, and my grades weren't exactly the best in the world. Although i had passed everything, thankfully, with the help of teachers and my friends. I was still unsure of myself and my confidence. I remember being asked in the interview:

'We want confident employees to serve our customers, we wouldn't want our customers to feel unsure of the staff, if they're to hesitant to take their order. Are you confident?'

'Yes. I'm a very confident young person. I'm sure you hear that a lot from people who are interested in current position. However, i can adapt to any feedback and i will be the best i can be.'

'Very well. It says here you play the piano? That's very interesting. I suppose you're a quick learner. That's good. I'm very pleased with your interview....'

I couldn't remember much after that, i was just so happy to hear she was pleased with my first attempt at an interview. Sure, i had practiced with Amy, but we always ended up turning it into some type of role play and got to into it. Then ending up in our bed, naked. It was fun, i'm not going to lie, but it didn't matter in the end, because i got the job.

I stepped into the cafe and searched the area, looking for the manager that owned this place. She was at least in her fifties, more likely to have owned this place for years now, probably passed down from her former parents. Damn, why am i even analyzing my boss's life? I sighed loudly and heard someone laugh behind me. I turned around and was surprised to find a pretty girl in the same uniform as me, holding a clip board.

"Wow, you've already stepped into this place and you sound as stressed as i am." I half-smiled as she raised her eye brow, before wiping her hands on her uniform and placing the clip board on the side. I grinned as she offered me her hand. I shook it.

"Hi. Yeah, sorry, i guess i'm just nervous. First day and all" She smirked and replaced her now empty hand, with her clip board again.

"Hakuna Matata" I laughed as she frowned at her own words before chuckling herself. 

"Thanks. I feel better already."

"That's great! I'm glad. Even if i did just make a fool out of myself." We both giggled. I noticed she had bright green eyes, her blond hair was tied up into a neat bun, while she leaned on one leg, presenting a lazy posture. 

"Wow Till's. She's just got here and you're already flirting with her." Said some girl that had walked up to her side, a frown sitting on her face. She glanced my way, giving me a dirty look before she walked off again in the direction of another customer that had just arrived. 

"Uh, ignore her. She obviously has something up her ass today. I won't be surprised if she's wearing it as a hat." I smirked at her as she waved evilly at the girl that had been rude to us a moment ago. The girl pouted and smiled at the customer as she took his order, pushing her breasts into his face, probably to get a better tip. 

"That's Angel by the way. Her name may sound kind, but she definitely isn't. If you want the boss to like you, you have to stay away from her. Other wise, her stupid ass will get you fired. She's the boss's daughter. Which mean, if you piss her off, she won't be the one getting fired. I'm Tilly by the way. Tilly Faunton." 

"Katie" I smiled again, her hand grabbing the pen on the board as she nodded behind me. 

"Boss is here, speak to you later, and welcome to the team" She winked and walked off in the opposite direction. I turned around when i felt a tap on my shoulder and smiled when i saw the cute little old lady standing behind me. 

"Hi darling, you ready to get started?" I shook my head.

"Ready than i'll ever be" She smiled and led me towards the counter where she had already set up a clip board for me with a pen. 

For the next couple of hours, i was busy serving customers and taking their orders. Some were pretty generous with tips, others, not so much. Most of the generous ones were either perverted men telling me how good i looked in uniform, or elderly people thanking me for my kind service. At least i had gotten tips. When my break finally came, i had walked outside to make a call. I was missing Amy like crazy, and i knew by now she would be out of bed and stuffing her face with food on the couch. I smiled when she finally answered. 

"Hey gorgeous! How's your job going? You finding it ok?" I could hear some music in the background, which meant she was either dancing around doing nothing, or cleaning the house since she did that a lot, considering there was nothing else to do.

"It's very demanding. However, i am enjoying myself, i've gotten loads of kind comments off of customers and some nice tips. I'm hopefully going to like it here when i finally get the gist of things. Hows your day? I miss you!" 

"It''s been ok i guess, not much to do around here until i get back to work again. Just been cleaning and cooking. I miss you too! So damn much, i need the day to hurry so i can be in your arms again, my body misses your cuddles." I giggled.

"Hey, can you stop being so lame for a moment? It's too cute. What you cooking? Anything nice?"

"Nope" She said, popping the 'p' before sighing. "I'm not really that hungry"

"What? You are cooking food, but you aren't hungry. Babe, don't you think that's wasting food? I mean, here we are working our butts off for money to buy more food because we're running out, then saving to pay rent, and you're cooking because you aren't hungry?"

"I said i'm not 'that' hungry, i never said i wasn't a tiny bit hungry. I haven't ate today, so i thought i'd do my stomach a favour and eat, it keeps shouting at me, it's annoying. Anyway, we have loads of food left and if we run out, well..." She paused. "I could always eat you instead." I heard a burst of laugh erupt through my phone as i stood there with my phone against my ear, not sure of what to say. Damn, this girl is going to kill me one day with her comments. 

"Amy, seriously? You're so dirty, stop. I'm at work, you will make me horny and i don't think i'll focus if you..." I heard the door close behind me and then someone clear their throat. I turned around quickly as my face went bright red at the sight of Tilly standing behind me, her eyebrow raised in amusement. Crap, did she hear what i had said?

"Uhmm, Amy, i'll call you when my shift ends. I have to get back to work. Bye" I only barely made out her  goodbye because she was still laughing her ass off at her naughty comment. I ignored it though as i faced this beautiful stranger in front of me, who tried her hardest not to smirk or laugh. 

"Hey. Sorry, my shifts over and i thought i'd find you out here." I shuffled awkwardly on the spot as she looked me up and down. Wow, did she just check me out? No, she couldn't have. I just basically admitted to being horny on the phone to my girlfriend. Maybe she didn't hear though?

"Yeah, sorry i was on the phone to my uhmm...uh. Is there something  you needed?" I asked, avoiding the whole situation of having to tell her i was gay. It was my first day here, i didn't want to tell the whole cafe i liked girls on the first day. Well, one girl that is. She smiled warmly as she glanced my phone then up again, meeting my eyes. 

"Yeah. I wanted to know if you would like to grab some lunch with me? My next shift doesn't start for another hour, we could grab something to eat and get to know each other a bit more. Well, considering you are working here now. I think it'd be nice" I nodded, then smiled. She was really nice, compared to the other girl who had been giving me dirty looks all morning. What was that even about anyway? I haven't said anything to piss her off, yet she's all cocky and mean with her attitude. I didn't like girls like that. 

"Where do you want to go?" 

"Oh, well there's a coffee shop down the road from here if you want to grab a coffee? They do sandwiches and stuff, the best." 

After ordering our coffees, we sat down on the first empty table we could find and talked for the next hour until our break was over. I learned a lot about her. Her dad was currently a chef which meant she was very optimistic with food, cooking and eating it. I couldn't help but smile when she told me she used to run around at the age of six with her dad's chef hat, screaming out at the top of her lungs, 'Next order please'. That made me laugh, she was adorable. I asked about her relationship with Angel, i was curious to know why they were both at each other's throats constantly. All she told me was that they had history, so it's been awkward between them since they had a fling. 

It was shocking to know Tilly was bisexual. It didn't make sense at all. Tilly seemed like the typical straight girl who loved dresses and romantic dates with guys, not having flings with girls. She also had a boyfriend. I wasn't surprised to find that she had a boyfriend though, she was mesmerizing. Everything about her screamed 'sexy'. Not like i was interested in her or anything, all i could think about was Amy, but it didn't excuse the fact she was gorgeous. It was more of a friendly 'gorgeous' than 'i want her in my bed' gorgeous. I wasn't the type to cheat, nor think about any other girl that way. Amy was all i needed.

Since she was honest enough about her sexuality, i decided to tell her i was gay. Like me, she was shocked but not as shocked as i had been. She seemed more happy shocked, than confused. When we payed for our drinks and had ate our food, we returned back to the cafe and i had eventually worked off my shift.

"You did a great job Kate. I'll see you tomorrow darling. Have a good night!" I smiled as i waved to the boss and walked to the bus stop, preparing myself for the gorgeous sight i will see when i get home. I pulled out my phone to message Amy i was on my way home. Once i had sent it, i heard a car pull up beside me.

"Hey stranger, how much?" I laughed when i looked into the open window of the car to see Tilly driving. I didn't know she had a car? I mean, she was eighteen and all, she told me that  earlier, but still...a car? She smirked when i saw it was her and laughed. "Get in? I'll give you a ride?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything" I said. I was honestly not expecting her to offer me a ride home. I had technically known her for a day. 

"Don't be silly. It's freezing out here. Get in, before i drag you into my car and kidnap you." I looked around once more. The bus wouldn't be here for another ten minutes. It looked as though it was about to rain too, it wouldn't do any harm right? 

"Ok" I jumped into the passenger seat at the front and locked the seat belt into place. The car drove out of the parking space and she drove forwards. 

"So.." She said, pausing. Currently, i was staring out the window as the buildings swam by, i glanced in her direction and waited for her to continue. "Are you going to tell me where you live, or are you going to make me guess. I do like guessing games" She grinned as she slowed down slightly. Crap, she's right, i didn't even tell her where to go.

"Uhmm it's not far from here actually. It's on Rovers Green. An apartment building down town. You know it?"

"You live there? I thought that place only had one room apartments. How does it fit your family?" Oh, yeah, i hadn't told her about my living situation yet. I had told her about my family and how i had two sisters and a younger brother, but i forgot to mention the fact that i lived with my girlfriend now. Oh, and the fact that i had a girlfriend since she didn't ask.

"I actually don't live with my parents or siblings, i live on my own now. Well, with my girlfriend anyway." She took a left turn before taking a quick glance in my direction. I noticed her mouth open slightly as she raised both of her eyebrows.

"Woah, you live with your girlfriend already? Aren't you only seventeen?" I frowned.

"What's wrong with that? I've been with her for a while now, we thought i'd be a good idea to get our own place. Is that so bad, besides i'm eighteen in a few months?" It was her turn to frown as she pulled up onto the street.

"No, of course not. I'm just surprised that's all. I've never met anyone who had there own apartment, job and who is living with their partner at your age. I mean, isn't that rushing life a little? You are barely an adult yet, don't you want to experience life before you live it?" She stopped the car by the apartment and turned off the engine. She must of noticed the frown on my face because she shuffled in her seat uncomfortably.

"Sorry. I don't mean to pry in your business or anything. I'm just curious i guess. I think it's awesome that you've found someone to spend your life with so young, it means you have more time together. I just think it's a little strange that's all. You're still technically a child, you should go out and have fun before you get all serious and have to worry about paying rent and stuff. I'm twenty and i still depend on my parents until i finish college. How are you even affording this place? It's expensive." She said, taking her hands off the steering wheel to face me. I remained silent until i heard her sigh.

"Look, ignore me ok. I'm sorry, i didn't mean to upset you or anything. I guess i'll see you tomorrow?" Still silent, i unbuckled my belt and opened the car door. Just as i was about to get out i felt her hand pull me back into the car. "Please say something. I don't want to leave here unless i know you aren't mad at me." I sighed.

"It's ok. Honestly. I'm not mad. Thanks for the ride. I'll see you tomorrow." Her hand let go of my wrist as i slid out of the car and shut the car door, walking over to the apartment building.

The thing was, i wasn't mad at Tilly. I was mad at myself, because all i kept thinking now, was if she was right. 

Am i rushing into things too fast? Are me and Amy getting ahead of ourselves? She's right, we're only sixteen, yet we have our own place after a couple of months of dating and now i've been forced to work at a cafe until we can afford next months rent, while i put my dream of being an artist on hold to afford this place. Why did i rush this? Why did we rush this?

I need to talk to Amy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

446 40 17
Two girls. One heart. A tale of an unusual love. A story some of us need to hear. ~ "I like you. I don't care how uncomfortable that makes anybody. A...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
13.4K 435 50
Kate Throne is a 15 year old girl, her mother is always working, and going on business trips. Leaving her mom needing a babysitter so Kate won't be a...