Mr. Billionaire's Love

By _MidnightDreamer01_

Meet Aubree Mary Turner our regular fun loving, sarcastic, childish, happy-go-lucky girl. She has been throug... More

Author's Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue (The end)
Am I seeing things?

Chapter Thirty-One

51.6K 1.8K 23
By _MidnightDreamer01_

"I've never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do."

Excuse My Mistakes!!

Happy Reading!!

   **Nolan's POV**

I glare at Nixon, I didn't trust this guy at all. From the moment we arrived, I've noticed him eyeing Shortcake. I can feel something's wrong with that guy. 

"We aren't happy, are we?" I heard a familiar voice. "I'm not interested in talking to you right now." I know that's rude, but I have to keep an eye on Nixon.

"I know you are not because the one you interested in is dancing with her ex-fiancee." I stiffened. "I don't know what are you talking about," 

She laughed."You know she is too naive to notice that you are in love with her, but we aren't." I opened my mouth to deny but she waves her hands. "Don't try to deny it, I mean anyone here can say that you guys are so in love."

I sighed."She doesn't love me." Fuck! My eyes widen when I realized what I said. I heard Stella laugh. "I-I mean we aren't in love."

"Why are you here anyway?" I glare. She held her hands in surrender. "Don't kill me, I-I just came to give you company." She chuckled nervously.

"Why are you really here?" I asked her seriously.

She sighs."I-I just w-wanted you to tell Aubree that I'm sorry for everything." I looked at her suspiciously."I know, what are you thinking. But I really am sorry for everything I did to her." She said quite genuinely.

"Then why don't you tell her that yourself?" I ask. "I can't. Even if I'll she wouldn't believe me."

"Why so sudden change?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Everything you do comes back to you." She whispers looking at shortcake. "It's karma."

"What do you mean?"My brows furrowed. 

She didn't reply instead kept looking at Aubree and Nixon."She is gorgeous isn't she?"Stella said. "I used to envy her for her perfection." She turns to look at me. "When she came to live with us, dad forgot all about me, and always tried to be on her good side. She was always the perfect kid for everyone, you know. She justifies the saying Beauty with Brains."

"She took my popularity at school, even though she used to wear the fake thick-rimmed glasses and baggy clothes, everybody thought she was beautiful and smart, not like her dump, fake stepsister. She didn't notice it though, she was always lost in her own world." She sighs.

"I was so jealous and angry that she took everything away from me without even knowing. So, I started bullying her in school and college. I knew she wanted her mother's attention, so I took my revenge for taking my dad away from me and gained all her mother's attention. And then Nixon, I-I thought in this way I would be happy, but I was so wrong." She took a breath. "I hurt her in the worst way possible, and I'm paying for that."

"Tell her I'm sorry for everything I did." She stares at me again. "I've never seen her this happy Nolan. I can see it in her eyes, that she is in love with you. I know she is. I hope she realizes it soon."

I sighed looking at the couples dancing but Nixon and Aubree were nowhere to find. "Where is she?" I though out loud. 

Stella looked panicked. "Nixon isn't here too, we have to find them. Damn it! we have to find them now." Seeing her panicked I panicked too.

We ask a few people about them but they said they didn't know. Stella thought for a while and tugged me towards an abandoned part of the hall. "God, please let her be fine." I heard Stella murmur while looking around for them.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "Now it's not the time Nolan, we need to find them as soon as possi-" She stopped when we heard someone scream.

Shortcake!

We heard her scream again, she was screaming for my help. I ran towards the voice. I tried to open the door but it was closed. I took a step back and kicked the door, and the door banged opened. 

My body started trembling with anger seeing the scene in front of me. Without thinking I leaped at Nixon hitting him in his face. He stumbled backward falling on the floor with a loud thud. 

"How dare you touch my girl?" I hit him repeatedly while he tries to block my hits. "I'll fucking kill you bastard." Blood oozes out of his broken nose but I didn't stop until a soft cry stopped me. 

Shit! shortcake. 

I left the lifeless body of Nixon and ran to her. "It's ok, I'm here now. Please stop crying baby. You are fine." I kissed her head clutching her in my arms. Her cries holding me tightly. "H-He t-tried to..." I caressed her back. "I know, I know, darling. But you are ok now. I'm here. I'm right beside you."

"Oh my god! What happened here?"Her mom came towards us. She gasped when she saw Nixon and rushed towards him. What a mother!

"Aubree are you ok?"Austin came running. She didn't say anything, just sat there clutching me tightly.

"We need to leave." Austin nods. I held her in my arms in bridal style. Stella stood outside the room hiding. She nods at me and leaves. 

Wierd.

   ~~~

I put her on the bed and stood up to bring water for her. "D-Don't leave. Please." She looked up at me. Looking at her tear stricken face made my blood boil, I should have killed him there. Nodding I sat beside her. She puts her head on my chest snuggling closer. I sigh. "Go to sleep shortcake, I'm right here. I'm not leaving you ever again." I felt her nod and clutch me tight. 

After she sleeps, I went down and call Bryan. He picks up on the second ring. "I need every single detail about  Nixon Morrison."

"Ok done, you'll have it by tomorrow. So when are you coming back?"

"Tomorrow." With that, I hang up. That's the thing I like about Bryan he never asks me any unnecessary questions.

I sighed and drank a glass of water. The scene kept repeating in my head, I somehow feel responsible for that. If only I paid attention to her, I could have prevented that from happening. 

I took a plate of food with Oj to the room to find the bed empty. I panicked, where could she be? I heard the shower and went to the bathroom. She sat there under the shower in a fetal position crying. I sprint towards her and turn off the shower draping the towel around her. She cried on my shoulder, I didn't say anything just let her cry. 

Taking her in my arms I carried her to the bed. "I need change your clothes." She nods. I changed her into one of my shirts and tuck her in the bed.

****************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked the chapter..!!

See ya loviiess...<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3M 550K 65
"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk. "With you?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Sure thing baby girl" He replied. ...
9.5K 31 38
How would you feel if your life was crazed with a crazy ex? a new boyfriend and a job as a model? Pretty overwhelmed right? Well thats how Caitlyn fe...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
259K 7.4K 27
June Williams is a 17 year old girl who has a rough past, her older sister was killed by a 'wolfs attack' or so that's what the people say. Her older...