W A R

By done_gone_done

Many years ago.... In a world where fantasy and technology live together... There once was a mighty robotic... More

Prolugue
Arc 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
Arc 2
15
16
Discontinued

9

627 30 31
By done_gone_done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Police...

Running...

Tree...

Marshmallow...

The jester...

River...

Falling...

Jon...

Jon..

Jon!

And with a loud gasp, Ashlie woke up.

'This feels familiar for some reason...' The young warrior thought as she sat up on the comfy bed.

She looked around and saw she was in a big room with some bookshelves, a couple of chairs and a table, some night stands, a bed with Jon laying dow–

WAIT!

Jon?!

"Jon!" Ashlie quickly got to his side, ignoring the fact that she isn't feeling any pain from falling down a river during a thunderstorm.

The girl quickly checked if her best friend has any injuries and was surprised there was none! Even the stab wound suddenly became a scar.

"Oh you're awake."

Ready to burst in flames, the warrior turned around to see an older woman, probably in her 40s, carrying a tray of food. Seeing that is just a woman and not a murder or something, she lower her guard a bit but it that much for she couldn't trust this lady yet.

The woman smiled as she sat down on the bed Ashlie was sleeping on before. She also put down the tray and said, "You were passed out when my son found you two, what happened to you two anyways?"

Ashlie's brain finally realized that what happened the past day or two. But still not trusting the woman, she shrugged and lied, "I-i don't remember... All I remember was falling down the river with my best friend."

The older woman nodded. "At least you two are ok... Oh! I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Tiffany. What's your's?"

The young warrior hesitated. ".... my name is Ashlie."

"Nic–"

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Nick Schatzki and someone who looks like him expect Older.

"Oh good one of them is awake. Now leave!" The older commanded. Both the mother and the younger brother glared at him.

"That's not nice Justin!" The mother scolded him which he responded with a scoff.

Nick sighed and looked at Ashlie who is eyeing them while holding Jon's hand.

"Sorry about my brother. He's an... ass." That comment received a disappointed look from his mother, a glare from his older brother and a chuckle from Ashlie.

"Well it's kinda true."

"Mom! They are making fun of me!"

"You deserve it with that comment you made. Now, help me feed Suzy and Peter." With that said, Tiffany dragged Justin out of room.

The young farm boy chuckled. "Again, sorry about my brother." He sat down on the same bed where his mother sat.

A moment of awkward silence had pass as Ashlie rubbed Jon's hand with her thumb and Nick was watching them.

"So... are you two dating?" He suddenly asked innocently while tilting his head.

With a red face, the young warrior let go of the younger boy's hand and was about to screamed at the simple farm boy when she was interrupted by—

"IT WAS CORY NOT ME UNI!" Jon exclaimed as he sat up and was awakened by a dream from his dreamworld.

... That.

Ashlie and Nick jumped and stared at the newly-founded-jester as he panted over and over again as if he ran from Skymediaton to Craftrition with no breaks.

He then shook his head and turned to his right to see his best friend and a man older than him by a few years. He gave them both an relax smile. "Hey Ashlie! Hey stranger! I'm Jon, who are you?"

Ashlie and Nick suddenly felt to drop down on the floor like in those anime shows.

_______

"And that's Peter."

The day had passed, dinner time was over, and most of them were in the living room where introductions were made and it seemed like young children loved their guests.

"Ashie! Ashie!" Ronnie, one of Nick's youngest sister, called out the attention of the young warrior. "How did you tie your hair like that? Can you do that on me as well? Pleaseeee!!!" She pleaded while holding a blue ribbon out.

Ashlie giggled and agreed. Happy, the younger girl sat between Ashlie's legs and got herself comfortable as the warrior tied her hair like hers.

On the other side of couch, Jon was being bombed by questions from Nick's young brothers.

"How are you so tall?"

"I sleep." Jon replied.

"Aren't you a jester? Where's your hat?"

Jon shrugged.

"Hey Jon? How did you learn to cook?

"When I was 12, my father taught me." Jon smiled at the memory.

"Are you two a traveler?"

Jon shook his head. "I was..."

"Are you and miss Ashlie dating?"

Jon blushed and denied.

"When are you going to leave?"

Everyone snapped their heads and saw that Justin was on the front door and was glaring at them. Most of the kids looked scared while others were brave enough to glare back.

Tiffany popped out of the kitchen and glared at Justin. "Stop being rude to our guests!" She scolded at him.

The oldest just scoffed. He crossed his arms and said, "I'm the man of the house Mom and I want them out."

Nick came out of the kitchen as well and grabbed his older brother by the arm. "We talked about this Justin! They. Are. Staying." He hissed at him.

Justin stared at his younger brother's hand and pushed it away with the rest of his brother's body.

Jon and some of his siblings quickly went to Nick's side. He assured them that he was fine while his older brother walked to the stairs.

Furious on how Justin treated his younger brother, Ashlie caught the older man's wrist and glared at him. "What's your problem?!" She screamed at him, "If you don't like us, that's ok! You don't have to hurt your own damn brother!" The young warrior really wanted to combust and attack this son of a bitch but she resisted.

The older brother tugged his wrist back to him, glaring at the young girl while holding his own wrist. "It's non of your business on how to treat my family, Stranger." He said with a bitter tone.

Before Ashlie would attacked the man, Jon and Nick appeared behind her and hold her down.

They stared at the older man while the older man stared back. Secretly, Justin felt himself slowly getting intimidated by his younger brother and his 'friends'. With a huff, he was the one who looked away first and headed upstairs.

'What... what was that?' He thought to himself.

_______

Jon and Ashlie stared at the setting sun. They were sitting on the same hill where Nick found them. Speaking of which, its been a few days and boy does Justin want them to disappear.

"Hey Jon?"

Jon made a noise that symbolized that he heard her.

"Few days ago... you woke up saying 'it was Cory, not me Uni!'... what was that and who's Cory and Uni?" Ashlie asked as she turned to look at Jon.

The jester shrugged as he played with his new gloves that someone send him a day ago. "I.. don't remember dreaming that day."

Ashlie just hummed.

Their quite and peaceful silent was interrupted when Leo, one of Nick's younger brother, ran to them.

"Hey Leo, what's the hurry?" Jon said to his younger friend and apprentice in the art of cooking.

"Justin and Nick are having a fight!" Leo exclaimed with panic easily seen on his eyes.

The warrior and the jester's eyes widen in fear.

_______

"WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPTED THAT I DONT WANT TO BE A FRAM BOY ANYMORE WITHOUT ANY ACCUSATIONS ABOUT MY FRIENDS?!"
Nick screamed at his older brother.

His mother was at the town right now so most of the siblings can do was watch this fight between the 2nd oldest and the 3rd oldest.

Justin growled and grabbed Nick by the collar. "Those strangers aren't your friends! They are beasts! Didn't you forget the fucking war is corrupting everyone?! I'm making my family safe and that includes you Nick! I'm doing this for you!"

With all his might, the farm boy pushed his older brother away from him which surprised the older man and fell down, bringing a cloth of a table with him.

The older brother was in shock that he didn't noticed the figurines falling down the table, the suddenly nosebleed, the broken glasses of his younger and how it seems that he was the glowing light blue-ish. What he did noticed was Jon and Ashlie going to Nick's side and went all mother on him.

'They poisoned him!' Justin thought as he watched the interaction.

With boiling rage, he grabbed two slight broken figurines, both had a sharp edge, and threw it to those so-called-beasts that he proclaimed.

"JON!"

"ASHIE!"

"WATCH OUT!"

"NICK!"

"POINTY!"

All of three of them turned and both shred hero was ready to turn it/ burn it.

But then it suddenly stop mid-way.

All were shook as they stared at the floating broken figurines and the one who made them float.

"You will not be hurting my friends or anyone else anymore," The-newly-founded farm boy proclaimed. "Brother."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Didn't I mention that the updates will happen twice in one month?

See yah next week!

Btw, Follow Shred_Fans. It's a shared account and it's full of ideas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...